[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side do you enjoy watching the most, /a/? Empire or Alliance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487845757572.jpg (121KB, 882x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487845757572.jpg
121KB, 882x552px
Which side do you enjoy watching the most, /a/?
Empire or Alliance?
>>
>>153864988

I'm currently going through it again but I'm going to have to say Empire every time, their aestheticism is just very fascinating. Seeing how corrupt the FPA really is was interesting but I enjoyed the Empire's side a lot more. Then again I'm curious how the universe would've turned out if the FPA had assumed complete and dominant control instead of the empire and they had successfully killed Rhinehard somehow. I can imagine with the amount of infighting and corruption that was part of the problem destroying the system the universe would've divulged into a fuck load of different schisms vying for power.
>>
Empire. The Alliance episodes were a fucking bore.
>>
>>153864988
Empire. There are only a handful of interesting characters on the Alliance side while the Empire side is full of them.
>>
File: 1458524329587.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458524329587.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>153865116
the Cazellnu family and Attenborough are atleast comfy and fun to watch.
>>
Empire had the best everything, best capital ships, commanders, uniforms...

FPA had better looking fighters at least.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.