[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /a/ like Acchi Kocchi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Acchi Kocchi - 06.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Acchi Kocchi - 06.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
Did /a/ like Acchi Kocchi?
>>
>>153857667
No, it was quite hated.
>>
File: himes-the-cutest.jpg (98KB, 996x575px) Image search: [Google]
himes-the-cutest.jpg
98KB, 996x575px
I thought Hime was super cute.
>>
File: mayoi's-mayois.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mayoi's-mayois.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>153857729
Well that's sad to hear. But yeah Tsumiki sucked as a lead girl. Hime should have been the main female protagonist.

Also, Mayoi's breasts.
>>
>>153857778
The whole time I was watching this anime I was trying to figure out if she was a bear or not.
>>
Japanese protagonist covered in pussy.
>>
It was very very boring. I am surprised I sat through it.
>>
I actually really liked it, it's probably my favorite SoL show.
>>
>>153858236
This guy was like the most incredible pussy destroyer I've ever seen. What is Io's secret?
>>
File: hime-not-from-tumblr.jpg (172KB, 1280x689px) Image search: [Google]
hime-not-from-tumblr.jpg
172KB, 1280x689px
I would faint with rapture if this girl handed me handmade choco. <3
>>
>>153857667
I thought it was one of the most boring shows of its genre ever
I do remember a lot of people said they liked it because the MC had swag and the main girl apparently caused hnnnging
>>
>>153857667
It was pretty comfy.
>>
>>153857729
Wrong, IRC spam doesn't count.
>>
>>153858821
It could have been organized trolling, but it was quite dominant, and /a/ idiots started taking the troll opinions for their own.
>>
Would have been 100 times better if they cut out the supporting cast and just concentrated on the cuteness of the main couple.
>>
I should rewatch this
>>
I loved it, but only because of sakaki,mayoi and hime.
Io and tsumiki sucked ,what bland characters.

Also Mayoi is literally made for sakaki.
Deb8 me
>>
>>153857729
It had a solid fanbase, but a group trolled the hell out of it by spamming it in unrelated threads which turned the rest of the board against it.
>>
>>153861573
Some people have such a low sense of self-worth that they consider "I attacked an anime's reputation on /a/" as their life achievement, and will go to any lengths to achieve it. It was pretty blatant, no matter how much they got banned they'd keep going.
>>
It was too boring to be comfy. I don't understand how that even works.
>>
All I remember from this show was that one thread where a tripfag got absolutely destroyed when an anon delivered his agility with the knife.
>>
>>153862573
It was top comfy though, but the MC and heroine ruined it.
Absolutely generic
>>
File: 1487613062016.jpg (77KB, 435x626px) Image search: [Google]
1487613062016.jpg
77KB, 435x626px
>acchi kocchi got an anime
>yandere kanojo still hasn't got one
Fucking when.
>>
I loved it. I always wondered why /a/ never talked about it much.
>>
I at least wanted to like it but Tsumiki's absurd ahoge stirred up an irrational hatred in me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.