[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're not using the shitty artwork and character redesigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 0KgC6gv.jpg (770KB, 1368x2048px) Image search: [Google]
0KgC6gv.jpg
770KB, 1368x2048px
They're not using the shitty artwork and character redesigns from the manga?? Did they get that much hate for the Manga artwork?
>>
They're just maintaining the brand image, it has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on the manga's art.
>>
>>153853997
This is 4th Hokage Minato.....Wow.

This show is based on the monthly manga right? The one thats just retelling Boruto the movie
>>
>>153854037
Either way, Im happy they're using the old art work. Seruoously the new is so shit

see
>>153854061
>>
>>153853997
Manga looks great though, there's a reason several mangaka praised Ikemoto

>>153854061
>.....
Samefag.

That's literally just the first chapter, he's been getting a lot better one chapter after another just like every other newbie mangaka and before you say it, it's not bad it's just different from Kishimoto's art.

The new artist is not supposed to copypaste Kishimoto's art, retard.

>>153854112
>2 posters
>3 replies
>>
>>153854277
Nice detective work faggot.
Im samefagging. Im not trying to hide it you dumbass.
>>
Is Kawaki going to be in the anime?
>>
They finally finished with retelling the movie and the chapter was pretty damn hype.
Also was that Momoshiki's soul or some new Ootsutsuki? He looked kinda different from Momo.
>>
File: 459284702.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
459284702.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
I just want a SoL comfy anime with Himawari and Sarada doing cute things.
>>
>>153853997
Heh
>>
why are you even here
did they close down gaia?
>>
who's the fuck on the bottom right

is orochimaru still alive somehow and fucking chicks
>>
>>153855926
He's a clone.
>>
>>153855978
is he evil
>>
>>153855040
This, we already had a never ending ninja war, while the kids are kids let them have fun and show that the last generation are better parents.
>>
>>153853997

>not Sai
>not Shikamaru
>not Choji
>not Naruto

Such exciting characters!
>>
>>153853997
Are you retarded ?
>>
>>153855883
Why are you even here? It's down the road, not across the street, right?
>>
>tfw Yellow-Flash will never finish their releases of OG Naruto
>>
>>153855040
It's Anime Original, until they decide to adapt the Boruto manga, we will have comfy SoL anime i guess...
>>
>>153853997
I want to hug_ Chōchō
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.