[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this show is shit. There is literally no reason for this turd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 33.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px)
33.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
this show is shit. There is literally no reason for this turd MC to pass on an actual relationship for the sake of autistic """"revenge""""
Aki is garbage in every way. Any sane person would just forget she exists. This is just stupid
>>
>>153852837
>Butthurt Nekofag

Makabe did the right thing. Neko is shit and Aki is superior.
>>
>>153852837
your first mistake is trying to make logic out of an anime

don't forget his mother somehow survived multiple child births with the body of a 5 year old
>>
>>153852880
>>
>>153852880
Fuck off aki is terrible. She's just a bitch all the fucking time. Neko never did anything wrong
>>
If he had banged Neko then she would've gained enormous health and vitality, but only by becoming the Slut-sama who feeds off the virile essence of the many, many many men she seduces for the sake of destroying other women's hopes of husbandoing them. He has denied the world a hungry semen demon.
>>
>>153852880
This. Neko is ruining the show.
>>
>>153852882
There are plenty of anime with logical writing, and even if there weren't it doesn't excuse this lazy and poor writing.
>>
>>153852931
>>153852837
>anime only not understanding what a plot is
what a shock, not as shocking as it will be when you realize read the fucking manga to find out early if your so eager for spoilers

Also Neko is more autistic then you realize
>>
>>153852837
>doesn't like Neko, is annoyed by her more than anything
>could tell she's a fake, NOT genuine in her feelings and why she wants to hook up
>still has feelings for (best girl) Aki
>implying no reason
Are you retarded? With all of those extra quotes, I'm sure you are.
>>
>>153853127
Neko didn't do anything wrong. Manga or otherwise
>>
>>153853349
>boring bitch
>cockblocks
>NTR-ing
>>
>>153852880
desu at the very least he could have at least had sex with neko for pity sake
>>
File: dafuk2.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
dafuk2.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
So I watched three episodes, and let me guess.

>Aki was a fat bitch or bullied girl
>So she now hates guys
>When she saw Makabe she felt bad for him and actually kind of fell for him because of similarities
>But when he asked her out she remembered she hated guys and was also afraid so she rejected him harshly
>Now the blonde servant girl is trying to get them both together and for them to actually fall in love in her keikaku doori plan

Is this about right? I don't care for the girls, but one thing I appreciate is that all of the random female background character actually look cute. That's at least some effort.
>>
>>153855269
You're completely off except for the last one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.