[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd she let Asuka die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Yui.png (332KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
332KB, 580x600px
Why'd she let Asuka die?
>>
>>153848804
She's a selfish current that wanted to live forever
>>
>>153848896
>current
*cunt

Shit posting too late ain't good
>>
>>153848804
Childhood is realizing you can't trust your father

Adulthood is realizing your mom was probably an even worse person
>>
>>153848938
Adulthood is realizing how fucking awful being parents are
>>
File: Rei.jpg (18KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
18KB, 400x540px
>>153848804
She's a toilet prototype and was jealous of Asuka's superiority
>>
desu yui looks like my math teacher
>>
>>153848804
She needed to make sure Shinji was ready
>>
>>153848804
She's a Soncon and wanted to off the competition.

Just look at the deep and masterful symbolism in episode 19. Yui rejects Gendo's entry plug (penis) but is willing to open right up for Shinji's. Gendo basically got cucked by his own son.

Just what you'd expect from the master.
>>
>>153848896
No she wanted to protect Shinji from his faggot father.
>>
>>153850431
If that was all she wanted I'm pretty sure she could do that a hell of a lot better outside the Eva then in it.
>>
>>153848804
Why should she have cared? Asuka didn't matter at all to her plans.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.