[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are they continuing it or not? I'd like to see Shaft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dokes.jpg (544KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
dokes.jpg
544KB, 1280x800px
So are they continuing it or not?

I'd like to see Shaft do something new, but it ended on almost literally a cliffhanger.
>>
>>153846872
How was it a cliffhanger? Rebellion was pretty conclusive.
>>
>>153846896
>sequelbait - the movie
>pretty conclusive
>>
Maybe they realized that Rebellion was pretty mixed in reception so they're deciding between more movies or TV series how to continue the show without alienating fans, but Rebellion was years ago so they just decided that fan interest was waning to the point it wouldn't be financially viable to continue the series and just let it die. All you can do is speculate unless you're in the staff meetings.
>>
>>153847208
Yeah, because it's nnot like they made a teaser for a new project last year
>>
>>153847017
Homura literally fell off a cliff.
>>
>>153848067
It's not a cliffhanger, when you fall off, comrade.
>>
>>153848130
Well, not for her; for us I mean.
>>
>>153847540
Which turned out to be a cellphone game. And Rebellion is past the three-year dead zone now. Meanwhile Shaft will probably have their hands full with Fate for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>153849164
The concept movie and the mobilemgame were separate things, m8

And you are talking as if there weren't 3 years between the series and Rebellion
>>
File: 1481489858037.jpg (173KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481489858037.jpg
173KB, 500x477px
https://9anime.to/watch/mahou-shoujo-madokamagica-concept-movie.mow8/800l3o
>>
>>153849164

How can you even think that the concept movie was about the cellphone game when the game's synopsis has nothing to do with the concept movie?
>>
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/12/23/madogatari-updates-madoka-magica-concept-movie-for-osaka-exhibition

Old news but there's been nothing else, its almost like everyone forgot it exists
>>
What was the thing I remember from a while back where they were re-uniting the original staff?
>>
>>153849164
>Rebellion is past the three-year dead zone now
>Rebellion was three years ago
What the fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.