[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Deadman Wonderland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: deadman-wonderland.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
deadman-wonderland.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
I liked it overall but the ending was absolute fucking garbage in my opinion.

>No reveal to Ganta that Shiro is the red man
>No explanation of why the director and Shiro fight
>No backstory of the red hole and why it happened
>Makina and co never find out what happens in G Ward
>Pointless flashback about edgy monk
>They're still in the fucking prison at the end

This show needed to be at least 24 episodes.
>>
>>153846575
Read the manga ya goof
>>
>>153847122
PS its still shit
>>
File: 4121256248.jpg (238KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
4121256248.jpg
238KB, 700x602px
>>153847122
>Just read the manga
How about no, the anime should be able to stand on its own without extra material
>>
>>153847430
But if you want the real ending then read the manga. If not thats cool. The show was shit in its own way as well.
>>
No, you just should stop watching manga ads.
>>
>>153846575
Shiro is pure
>>
>>153846575
garbage.

plot is all over the place.

changes between being a survival game, battle manga, or prison break. lots of unexplained and unresolved crap.
>>
>>153847430
I think he was suggesting that you never should have bothered with that shit adaptation.
>>
>>153846575
Forever immortalized as a FSN meme.
>>
The OP was great
>>
>>153847430
>without extra material
REEE
>>
>>153848500
That most TMfags probably don't even realize they're referencing at this point.
>>
>>153849879
Let's be honest, manga will always be the supplementary to anime primary
>>
The Manga was awful and an anime should never have been approved. Once they started doing all of the power level stuff it became retarded, like every Japanese show that does that.

The first parts of it were entertaining, but when it becomes typical shounen battle manga it sucks. The ending is pretty incoherent and the whole story was a mess.
>>
>>153848207
/thread
>>
>>153846575
CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYEEES
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.