[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/10 it was OK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

9/10 it was OK.
>>
>>153817018
The third ceremony ark was stupid, pointless and boring, but the original witch arc and epilogue were pretty good. I don't know why she didn't just reveal everything in the second ceremony and skip right to the original witch arc.
>>
>>153817287
OP here

I really enjoyed the first arc, but the second was kinda trivial and prolonged, and the third was just dumb. Epilogue was good and fitting, a little too perfect sugar sweet ending for everyone but it was good. Certainly beats many other abrupt endings.
I have a feeling that the author didnt consider it would be this popular, which kinda sorta explains the inconsistencies in the story to drag it out. All the convenient memory loss spells and what not.
>>
>>153817018
>9/10
Way too generous. More like 4/10. She should've ended everything after the first arc.
>>
>>153817845
>Way too generous
thats the joke
>>
>>153817018
so how much handholding did it take them for the stork to bring those 2 kids?

Them smiles though
>>
>>153817018
Great beginning, mediocre middle, horrible climax, great final chapter.
>>
I dropped that shit like a sack of hot potatoes after the first arc made it clear that everything repeats until the end of the manga. Don't plan on picking that drivel up again.
>>
>>153818056
you could just skip to the epilogue and get the ending.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.