[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Onizuka face 6.png (388KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka face 6.png
388KB, 640x480px
Is Onizuka not only the greatest teacher, but also the protagonist of the greatest manga/anime of all time? Discuss.
>>
>>153814348
that's joseph from jojo's
>>
>Start watching GTO for comedy and waifus
>End up wanting to become a teacher because of the way Onizuka helps the kids
>>
>>153815448
Same, only change "watching" to "reading"

It is a satisfying job, even if I'm only a full-time tutor for now
>>
>>153814348
Onizuka is the reason GTO sits up there in my top 5 with the likes of Eva, LOGH and GITS SAC.
>>
On the topic of GTO being fucking amazing, is getting into Paradise Lost worth it?
>>
>>153816537
also wondering the same thing
last I checked, the scans were absolute shit so it really put me off
>>
No. Cobra will always be the best male MC.
>>
>>153814348
I agree. His reaction upon seeing the composite image of him and Vice Principal making out was gold.
>>
>>153814348
I'm right now on a second season of live action drama from 2014 (1st was 2012 I believe).

I'm not the most demanding viewer, so it is good for me, but it is quite repetitive already:
>student in trouble
>caused by lack of confidence
>you should just believe in your dreams
>now I believe in my dreams
>happy ending

Additionally
>parents want a kid to be a doctor/lawyer
>let them follow their dreams
>ok

Also, the way they show those kids and society in this drama terrifies me. Kidnapping for prostitution or human trafficking, gangs, vengeful kids with no restraints, abusive literally everyone, self harm, and way more.

Sure, this is fiction, but it is still scary. I didn't read manga, and I don't remember anime that much. I might rewatch it at some point.

>>153815554
Yea, I tutor three kids for two hours weekly. I like this, especially the progress they make, but it is too little to do something GTO-like.
There is one dude, 14 y/o that like to stay 20 minutes after we are done, and talk about games. But that's all, I sometimes lend him some of my games that I have still physical copies, because despite of his retarded age, he seems ok.
>>
Is it me or did it feel excessively ridiculous sometimes.
>>
nurufufufu
>>
>>153814348
All I know is that reading the chapters in the manga that continues after where the anime ends is one of the best weekend I ever had.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.