[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What position for each?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1486446702262.jpg (3MB, 5071x2446px) Image search: [Google]
1486446702262.jpg
3MB, 5071x2446px
What position for each?
>>
>>153808516
Tribadism for all.
>>
>>153808516
Miu= doggystyle

that's all I care about
>>
>>153808516
From left to right...
Mugi: doggy style
Mio: cowgirl
Ritsu: reverse cowgirl
Yui: missionary
Sensei: 69
>>
all of them
>>
>>153808516
Who let that old hag in there?
>>
>>153808516
I'd put them in the trash and go Bang some Dreams.
>>
File: 4.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>153808624
>Mio: cowgirl
No, this guy is correct >>153808599
Mio needs to be taken doggystyle to have her fat breasts bounch back and forth all the time.
>>
Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know's on third.
>>
>>153808658

he's not wrong though, tits bounce plenty and in front of your face with cowgirl
>>
Why do K-ON! threads never have any actual discussion? You people just sexualize them.
>>
>>153808658
but with cowgirl her fat tats bounce in your face
>>
File: 1409085509275.jpg (154KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1409085509275.jpg
154KB, 1024x576px
>>153808624
>>
>>153808730
Because it aired 37 years ago.
>>
>>153808624
>Sensei: 69
forever an virgin
>>
Missionary with deep kissing for all, save for Mugi. She can tease and make out with Nodoka for my pleasure on the other side of the bed while I rail the other girls.
>>
>>153808516
Mugi: Wide Receiver
Mio: Linebacker
Ritsu: Quarterback
Yui: Safety
Sensei: Offensive Tackle
>>
File: k-on dance.gif (4MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
k-on dance.gif
4MB, 600x337px
>>153808516
Ritsu cowgirl because she's athletic so you know she can get the job done and pretty forceful so she would probably relish being in control. She would be the least timid so having her on top would play to her strengths, and I'd rather be seeing her face because her ass isn't super impressive but I'll bet she'd be super expressive in her face.

For Mugi, definitely that position where you're both lying on your sides and she's facing away from you so you're fucking her from behind. This is always the best for soft girls like Mugi, plus I feel like it would be the perfect balance of adventurous and affectionate. It's definitely really sexual, but a high percentage of your bodies are right up against each other, so it feels very intimate and loving, especially when you factor in the free hand to work her body with.

Mio doggy because treating her like a piece of meat as much as possible would be incredibly satisfying. A high-strung girl like Mio just begs to be dominated. Plus she'd be crying the whole time no matter what you do, and looking at that gets old after a while.

Yui is a tough nut. My instinct is to say cock worship / face fucking, probably having something to do with her sort of curious and free-spirited nature. For her I really think it's more about context than position. I'd like to surprise her in public, like a changing room or something. Just suddenly hike up her skirt and pin her against a wall. Does that make sense?

I'd have to go missionary for sensei, she'd be acting like she couldn't even feel it lightly sarcastically teasing you the whole time, ya know, the whole slutty milf routine. Like, "ehh? yeah sure, I guess you can fuck me if you want. Well if you're gonna fuck me then fuck me like you mean it! What, you finished already? Hey, you didn't do half bad! I'll show you some pointers next time."
>>
>>153808516
I want to make tender and compassionate love to Mugi
>>
>>153808516
Cowgirl + Handholding
Missionary + Kissing
Doggystyle
Cowgirl + Hip Holding
Amazonian
>>
>>153809804
>Amazonian
I had to look this up, that's dirty. I assume that one was for Sensei, left to right?
>>
>>153808516
Why do K-on threads always give me a boner?
>>
>>153808516
Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
Doggy style for Ritsu and Yui so I can smack them against the headboard so they don't have the time to ruin the experience.
>>
>>153808516
>Sawako
aggressive mating press
>>
>>153808516
Mugi: Power forward
Mio: Shooting guard
Ritsu: Center
Yui: Small forward
Azunyan: Point guard
Sensei: Coach
>>
>>153809645
Underrated post
>>
Mugi - Store supervisor
Mio - Cashier
Ritsu - Grill
Yui - Frier
Azuna - Drive Thru till
Sensei - Janitor
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.