[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kakegurui chapters 37-38 out on the Goddess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

This arc has me rolling. 10000x better than that shitty tower arc.
>>
YFW this is a better gambling manga than le crying pointy nose man
>>
>>153805200
I wanna fuck Yumeko.
>>
File: huehuehuehue.jpg (4KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehuehue.jpg
4KB, 104x125px
post your reaction when you realize the "smug" game master had no clue what kind of psychopaths she was dealing with.
>>
>>153805200

Thanks for the heads up friend.
>>
>>153805467
Get in line.

It's a REALLY long line!
>>
So is she some dispossessed clan member like the Shiba/Yotsuba thing in Mahouka?
>>
>>153806429
Worth waiting for.
>>
>>153806582
Agreed whatever level of "sloppy" she's at, at that point.
>>
>>153806632
She would obviously have to shower beforehand.
>>
>>153806674
True, she's classy like that, though probably wouldn't do that too often; otherwise her lovely skin would get all wrinkly, and nobody wants that. R-right, /a/?!
>>
>>153806768
I wouldn't suck on semen drenched breasts though.
>>
>>153806835
Yeah, I wouldn't like that. They're quite generous.
>>
>>153805200
Why does Ikishima arouse me so much?
>>
File: 018.png (826KB, 921x1382px)
018.png
826KB, 921x1382px
>>153806544
It seems Erimi confirmed Yumeko is part of the family. Though the -bami thing made it pretty obvious already.

It's easy to forget Yumeko apparently has a sister, because I don't remember it being brought up again so far. It's possible her family were fucked over by the Momobami somehow and that's why she's obsessed with the president.
>>
>>153807029
It is the natural instinct of every healthy male to want to stick their dick in crazy
but
don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
Read a few chapters of this shit

Is it still 90% exposition and boring explanations of made up gambling games and a pretty picture once every 10 pages going forward or does it actually get good at some point?
>>
>>153807138
It's okay to stick it crazy girls that are as hot as the Kakegurui girls. It's your duty in fact.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.