[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this that I'm feeling and why does it scare me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1686x894px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1686x894px
What is this that I'm feeling and why does it scare me?
>>
Why are you streaming?
>>
>>153789283
Fuck I thought I cropped this better
Anyway my ISP has started sending me threats about torrenting and I haven't gotten around to looking into a VPN yet.
>>
>>153789377
Do they actually do something? Some stuff in the USA is fucking retarded.
>>
>>153789419
He's British, and he's too stupid to IRC.
>>
>>153789419
I always thought the threats were empty but a friend of mine recently had his Internet throttled severely and an increase in his bill after ignoring several so I'd rather not end up in the same boat before I can look into switching services.

>>153789432
I'm American, nice try.
>>
File: 1462861834697.png (588KB, 843x717px) Image search: [Google]
1462861834697.png
588KB, 843x717px
>>153789252
>What is this that I'm feeling and why does it scare me
You finally see the inherent wrongness of your desires and hopes as they violently crumble down before your very eyes. You're also seem prone to streaming.
Take the Toumapill if you are willing to turn your life around.
>>
>>153789377
>>153789509
Lol, if my provider decided to be dicks like that just because I torrent Chinese cartoons, I'd tell them to fuck off and switch to another provider.

City life has its perks.
>>
>>153789283
There's no difference between streaming and tormenting until br are out you realize...
>>
>>153789377
Your ISP doesn't care about your torrenting of chinese cartoons. You got caught by CR or Funi dudes when you downloaded something they licensed. They were sitting in the torrent stream, monitoring and writing down the IPs. After that they send a letter to your ISP which they then send to you. Basically, no one gives a fuck, your ISP wants you to keep paying them money so they probably will not do anything at all.
>>
>>153789893
>There's no difference
There is. On almost every level.
>>
>>153789893
reddit is the other way.
>>
>>153789377
Seedbox
>>
>>153789926
I'm listening
>>
>>153789377
>>153789377
>he thinks his ISP can do anything but send letters
ha

I used to live in bumfuck nowhere and all I had was this shitty radio based internet, paid loads to have the only uncapped plan they had, I torrented the fuck out of that connection, to the point their servers started to favour my connection since it was the one that always had something downloading though it
Long story short, every one else dropped them since my connection throttled every one else's and they went out of business, during that whole time they kept sending me letters asking me to stop torrenting and to stop abusing the network, never gave a fuck about it
>>
>>153789377
IRC you baka, But starting up IRC to get your anime is a fucking pain.
>>
>>153790045
Maybe you should be watching instead. Or better yet, fuck off back to your favorite textboard.
>>
>>153790045
>freedom of player
>freedom of codecs
>independence of website being up
>having access to the anime earlier unless you pay for CR
>much better video quality unless you pay for CR
>softsubs
>being able to skip forward and backward in the video without a problem
>no dumb watermark

I'm not sure how you can even think they are the same.
>>
>>153790058
just use horrible's IRC, they release most of the stuff anyway
>>
>>153790123
Also, sometimes more freedom over which version you are getting (when there's not just one)
>>
Someone post the .webm
>>
>>153790123
The streaming sites I use pretty much rip straight from CR/HS so most of those are irrelevant to me. I've tried pretty much every means of getting anime and unless a series has a BR rip there's virtually no difference that impacts me. Its pointless for currently airing shows unless you have some very specific priorities.
>>
>>153789377
You downloaded something stupid from somewhere
>>
>>153790221
>The streaming sites I use pretty much rip straight from CR/HS
Yes, they use HS.
>so most of those are irrelevant to me.
Wrong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.