[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebellion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Was this necessary? Madoka is such an excellent series by itself and this feels needlessly complicated.

It's like watching End of Evangelion and Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya at the same time. It's interesting, sure but I felt horrible after watching it.
Thoughts?
>>
>Was this necessary?

No, Rebellion is pure fanservice garbage.
>>
>>153785205
>I felt horrible after watching it.
Me too.
That's the point.
>>
>>153785300
When I say I felt horrible I meant I hated everything related to madoka after watching this
>>
>Was this necessary
No, but I don't see it as a problem. The artwork, music and animation were pretty good, we got plenty of fanservice and more of best girl Homura. It isn't good as the series, sure, but it shouldn't ruin the whole thing for you, just look at it as a nice addition rather than a definitive conclusion.
>>
>>153785671
>more of best girl Homura

This movie was the worst thing that could have happened to Homerun-chan
>>
File: 1430477723355.png (661KB, 962x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430477723355.png
661KB, 962x900px
Not really. In the end, the wraiths would have been the necessary sequel because the way the series had ended. That being said, I enjoyed Rebellion.
>>
>>153785850
I meant that the movie gave more depth to Homura's character. And I don't think that she's that unhappy with the situation anyway, the series may have a more happy ending, but in Rebellion Homura finally got what she wanted.
>>
>>153785931
>that pic
Oh god
>>
>End of Evangelion and Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

But these were both great movies.
>>
>>153785280
/thread
>>
>>153786004
I get that. One of the main lessons of Madoka is that selfless actions are always a little selfish. Homura took this to its logical conclusion in Rebellion. Everything that worked for her in the series did not work for her in the movie because she's too self-reliant and confident. Rebellion is basically "What would happen in a scenario where Homura did not know everything that was gonna happen including everyone's fate?"
>>
>>153786148
Yeah but what happens if you mix em together?
>>
>>153786069
At least Madoka is back in our plane of existence. Homura can live with that.

>>153786328
Can be good or bad. Dipping bacon in ice cream sounds awful, but it might actually be good.
>>
>>153786328
They're already mixed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.