[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>153782985
Humanity
>>
File: a cute.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a cute.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>153782985
Koko a cute. CUTE.
>>
>>153783530
Best seiyuu.
>>
>>153782985
Whiny little faggot or annoying princess faggot
The little shit should have just killed her brother when he had the chance and been done with it.
>>
Koko for not sucking Shota dick.
>>
>>153782985

The one who thought disabling radio would put an end to all wars and bloodshed going on. Yeah sure until people figure out eventually how to work around your shitty satellite
>>
File: 1347161963585.jpg (138KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1347161963585.jpg
138KB, 720x800px
>>153784015
>>
>>153784013
>Killing Kaspar
>Implying Kaspar isn't the coolest motherfucker
Also Jonah for being old enough to be the iceberg that sunk my yuri
>>
Both.
Kasper was right.
>>
File: 1467626292669.gif (861KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467626292669.gif
861KB, 500x281px
>>153782985
See
>>153784027
Really the entire thing would fall apart soon as other nations caught up on quantum computer technology. All it would really start is a new arms race.

They really should have expanded on the water crisis. My biggest complaint though was Yonah's change of heart at the end wasn't explained. I think him being certain that war would never end from his experience as a child soldier etc; and that Kokoa's idea is futile would have had more of an impact.
>>
>>153784622
>Really the entire thing would fall apart soon as other nations caught up on quantum computer technology.
Did you miss the parts where Koko altered maps in real time? The parts where Koko manipulated the communications systems of both a low tech terrorist organization and the high tech systems of the CIA to lure Bookman into a deathtrap and then subsequently save him using his own assets? Proactive use of her early adoptor advantage could forstall competition by decades if not more if it's handeled like nulear proliferation is it's probably possible to keep a technical edge up indefinitely.

>They really should have expanded on the water crisis.
That's actually a hot topic in diplomatic magazines. A lot of people think Global Warming and acces to water sources will spring up a lot of conflict in the future.

> My biggest complaint though was Yonah's change of heart at the end wasn't explained.
He didn't have a change of heart. It's just that the world was at the brink of armed conflict between the new Soviet Union (i.e. Russia) and the USA. A third world war. His feelings about the morality of what Koko was doing hadn't changed what had changed was the cost of doing nothing, of letting everything go on as it was going. As he said: "I think you and the world are crazy."
>>
Jormungand was shit, but no other anime did the operating/guns thing better, not even Black Lagoon
>>
>>153782985
Koko's plan was pure retardation, i have no idea why she thought something that was invented after war has been waged for hundreds of years would somehow stop it from now on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.