[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glasslip thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wut.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
"I'm in love with you, Yuki. I know that love Touko, and that hurts, but I don't want you to stop loving her because then I'd hate you even more. I know you'll turn me down, so don't even bother answering me. It will hurt sharing the house with you after I'm rejected, but don't worry about that. I'm going home now, forget this conversation ever happened and don't ever bring it up again."

What kind of confession was that.
>>
I'm amazed someone still remembers this anime.
>>
>>153777013
>In Tari Tari Shimazaki's character is crushing on Hayami's character but got rejected
>In Glasslip Hayami's character is crushing on Shimazaki's character but got rejected
It's like poetry, it's rhymes. Bravo PA Works
>>
>>153777013
>What kind of show was that
FTFY
>>
>>153777042
Glasslip isn't forgettable. Shows like that don't air every season.
>>
>>153777206

I remember the chickens at school, the marbles, someone being able to see into the future, the talented parents of that one kid, the sickly girl, the dancing pretty girl liking her stepbro, and the swimming girls who liked to check the bro out while he was running.
>>
Why was the chicken the most memorable thing about this show?
>>
>>153777013
I remember when this temporarily replaced boku no pico as the go to anime recommendation.
>>
>>153777313
I thought the most memorable thing about it was the lesbian bullying her orbiter.
>>
>>153777347
I still recommend Glasslip. Boku no Pico is too obvious of a joke at this point. I also like to recommend Mahou Sensou.
>>
>>153777013
Say what you will about Glasslip, because it was a bad show indeed. Despite that, watching this with /a/ was hilarious. The threads were gold.
>>
>>153777042

The OP is pretty memorable.
>>
>>153777398
Do you also recommend Chaos Dragon? I'm still on the edge for that show as well as Big Order. I feel like you could still derive some enjoyment from them so I just stick to Glasslip at this point.

And maybe Pupa.
>>
>>153777313

Them chickens man. Reminds everyone of a certain tearful event.
>>
>>153777420
Not him but I've been recommending Divine Gate and Endride recently.
>>
>>153777407
I should go to Cuckchan when I've got nothing to do and read some old threads. The characters hating David from the very first second they see him for no reason whatsoever. David sleeping in a tent in the backyard. David talking to two clones that are never explained. This show's perfect for being riffed on. (I notice that all my examples involve David)
>>
File: strangle a cactus.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px)
strangle a cactus.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>153777420
Big Order is retarded enough to be entertaining.
Chaos Dragon did nothing for me, though.
>>
>>153777460
I like to recommend Isuca.
>>
>>153777500
Spaghetti-kun being manipulated by the lesbian was also very funny.
>>
I remember fertility.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.