[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Shiroe beat Ainz Ooal Gown? Are his keikakus stronger than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: iu[5].jpg&f=1.jpg (249KB, 1040x1477px) Image search: [Google]
iu[5].jpg&f=1.jpg
249KB, 1040x1477px
Could Shiroe beat Ainz Ooal Gown? Are his keikakus stronger than Ainz's P2W?
>>
>>153763295
Ains killed 180,000 people with one spell.
>>
>>153763295
Shiroe is the better character so it dosen't matter.
>>
>>153763295
No because CASH SHOP ITEMS
>>
>>153763295
>tfw no 3rd season
>>
>>153763295
Can Batman beat Superman?
>>
>>153763295
Depends on how LH and Overlord powerlevels compare.
Ainz is a level 100 character, but Shiroe and his friends in LH are around level 100 too, aren't they? If level 100 in both games is comparable then Shiroe destroys Nazarick because he's way smarter than Ainz, hands down.
>>
>>153763295
Strategy can't outplay cash items bucko
>>
>>153764429
>Ainz Ooal Enola gay
>>
In a fight? Of course not. Enchanters have paper armor to begin with, and they're laughably weak offense-wise. Shiroe would probably die in Ainz's mere presence.

In a war involving armies? I doubt that as well. Ainz is superior in intelligence gathering, and Ainz doesn't fight without proper preparations and without going full undead batman once he knows his enemy. And with Demiurge as his war time consigliere, Ainz merely waving a wand is malice dialed up to 666/10

In politics? There is no doubt Ainz will lose in time. You can't outjew the Jewroe, especially once he's got his contracts running. He can probably make a deal with death and get away with it.
>>
>>153763295
I highly doubt it, Momonga-sama completely no-lifed and P2W'd that game. Items always beats knowledge.
>>
The power scaling is too different, feat wise the LH chars haven't shown anything comparable to Overlord's characters.

Also, I love how all the secondaries in these thread think Ainz can only win by P2W.
>>
Ainz, the ability to use a different class armor n weapon 2 strong
>>
>>153763295
this is like dragon ball super goku vs naruto
(i hate both but i find this a good comparison). the power levels are just unfair
>>
Man DEEN was so fucking shit I can't even believe how they managed to fuck this up so badly.
>>
>>153763295
You tell me anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EQ4w8sXrYY
>>
>>153764954
Later on they exceed their old powers and start creating new abilities and spells. I think they're around level 110 aren't they? It's plausible this gives them an incredible edge over Nazarick, but Ainz has a gorillion cash shop items.
>>
It's sad that there is still no season 3. Or there will never be a season 3. I want a season 3 with more keikaku.
>>
>>153766201
But Ainz can only win with P2W cash shop items. Hell most of his stuff when playing the game is cash shop items.
>>
>>153763295
Ainz would likely win because Yggdrasil's mechanics are infinitely more broken and unbalanced than Elder tale's.
>>
>sneak within 200m of Shiroe
>whisper "za goar obu arr rife iz death"
>wait 12 seconds
>win
>>
>>153766763
>he respawns
Who's the undead now boy?
>>
The only way to make this fair is to have them fight in real life. Nerd v Nerd.
>>
>>153763295
Ainz Ooal Gown alone is like a boss in LH
>>
Shirou has the better loli. This fight is already decided
>>
>>153766792
>sneak within 1m
>whisper "hey dude i'm japanese and i got a sweet underground base, wanna do magic n shit together?"
>wait for answer
>win
>>
I feel like Shiroe wouldn't even try to "beat" him in that he'd just try not to lose in the long run.
>>
>>153763295
Shiroe is a support tactician, he doesn't really fight himself.
>>
Ainz loses just by being a badly written little bitch.
>>
>>153766925
Then they both win? I don't get it anon?
>>
soo much salty LH fags here
>>
>>153766664
Go read the LNs and educate yourself.
>>
>>153766664
He still has access to stuff beyond the level of log horizon's setting without using his pay to win items.
>>
Better question is would they bro it up?
>>
>>153763295
Shiroe wins because he's not poorly written.
>>
Inb4 red orb is used to destroy all of the gear shiroe and his pals bring along. Instant party wipe. Shiroe and friends become join demiurge's farm.
>>
No, because of how fucking broken Yggdrasil's power levels/systems are.
I mean, in Yggdrasil you could be fucking anything, an undead paladin, a slime ball which makes traps and reverse traps, a fucking chimera looking shit I don't know what it should be called.
Touch me could shred dimensions, for one.
Wasn't there also some legend-tier weapons which could literally ban a person from the game?
I'm surprised how it managed to stay afloat with bullshit like that.
I get that it could be really fun to play a Sandbox MMO where you could do ANYTHING, but then again would you want everybody running around with gears and skills that could call down something like a super nova?
Not to mention, p2w. What is this, nexon?

Compared to that, Elder tale is your average comfy MMO with a charming world. Was there even a Level 100 skill that was explicitly mentioned as "broken"?
>>
>>153766570
> I think they're around level 110 aren't they
Where do you people come from, that just make up random shit and somehow believe it?
>>
>can't defeat some samurai dickbag vs instant genocide powers

real brain teaser
>>
>>153763295

If I've learned anything from comics/cartoons, it's that prep-time and strategy can beat anything if you have the resources. I'd bet on Shiroe, if he has enough time to prepare and knows what he's getting into.
>>
>>153763295
If Shiroe had the power to orchestrate the whole Jap server, then i'd say he'd have a chance. But then again. Bullshit paid items and OP powerlevel of Ainz (and his crew) would easily overpower an army 90-100lvl adventurers
>>
>>153772923
>Compared to that, Elder tale is your average comfy MMO with a charming world. Was there even a Level 100 skill that was explicitly mentioned as "broken"?

The ability to rewrite the rules of the world with contracts is a bit bullshit.
>>
>>153772923
You are forgetting that Yggdrasil's was closing\dying. That way the devs could get away with pretty much anything game-breaking to entertain the audience for one last time. Im suprised no MMO yet allowed top-tier players to become world-lvl Dungeon Bosses for shit and giggles (in-guild PVP came close to this, but still). Or allow said top-tier guilds\players to destroy\claim entire locations, kill importaint NPC's as a part of a "closing crusade".

EVE-online has this kind of guild powerlvl gap built-in (intentionally or not), where 14k players managed to do the impossible and break the unbreakable
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-27-ccp-players-attempt-to-destroy-eve-online-economy-is-f-ing-brilliant
>>
>>153764954
>>153766570
Shiroe is level 93-94 in volume 7, he might have made it to 95 by now. The level cap is 100.

>>153763295
>Could Shiroe beat Ainz Ooal Gown?
In a straight fight? No. His character build wasn't geared for PvP, it's geared for end-game support raiding.

Elder Tale supposedly has its Enchanter minigun build that can drop even a raid boss, but that's a lot of respeccing.

>>153772923
>Was there even a Level 100 skill that was explicitly mentioned as "broken"?
Shiroe's contract stuff is balanced out by the item requirements.

Leonardo over in China invented infinite damage with his though.

And Soujirou's is "haha you can't hurt me lol" incarnate, the entire holy shit moment of when he went down to the roided up royal guard raid boss was because people were actually saying "crap we're in trouble because Souji is actually blocking the guy's attacks". Although that royal guard boss was broken anyway because of royal guard powers plus the sword turning him into a raid boss and him getting the boost from the city's population.

So yes, there are some overskills that can be pretty deadly, but overall they're kind of limited versus the World Class stuff Yggdrasil pulls out.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.