[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you realize that you care far too much about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: TK_and_Kari.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TK_and_Kari.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
At what point did you realize that you care far too much about which anime characters kiss each other? For me it started years ago with pic related. I have yet to find a way to stop caring. If you notice anyone close to you getting overly agitated over shipping, please do the kind thing and execute them.
>>
Matt & Try where my first couple too OP. I know how you feel.
>>
my ship was killed.
Tai and sora will never get with each other
>>
Hikari belongs to her brother you degenerate.
>>
>>153752239
I will never stop shipping since I a was already a disgusting shipperfag since I was in kindergarten, but I never really got agitated or angry over it.
At worst I get dissapointed, but that usually blows over by the end of the day.
>>
All right.. Ready?
I'm ready... Ready? Let's go!

The DIGIvolutions is up and running!
DIGI see DIGI hear DIGI know it was coming!?
Our DIGIdestiny starts today!
Let me hear you say DIGImon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFI0i-CTMlc
>>
>>153752239
When my dad died. My grief caused me to stop caring about relationships between cartoons.
>>
>>153752945
Holy shit anon, do you manage to enjoy anime in any way?
>>
Matt and Sora was actually the only ship that fucked me up back when I was a kid. Mostly because I loved the movie which is a huge Tai and Sora shipbait. Aside from that I've always held a strong belief that the MC should end up with the nicest girl instead of the dumb tsundere girl.

>Naruto ends up with Hinata instead od Sakura
>Ichigo ends up with Orihime instead of Rukia
>All the fuking tears from dumb shipfags

Truly, the best timeline.
>>
>>153753075
Yes. I enjoy the aesthetics of the artwork (or lack thereof), the choreography of the action scenes, and the plot and dialogue structure of the non-action scenes.
>>
Related, does /a/ discuss digimon at all? Im having to go to /vg/ to get any discussion at all.
>>
>>153753247
There are threads when the movies air, but otherwise very little.
>>
>>153752239
Bleach
And I think I will never come to terms with it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.