[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished WGOK II and Tenri-hen, and started season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (76KB, 610x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 610x477px
So I just finished WGOK II and Tenri-hen, and started season 3, and I am so freaking confused. I feel like I missed a season or two worth of content. I'm only half an episode in right now. Can I keep watching it or is all the missing stuff important? I guess it is in the manga? But where and why the hell would the anime do such a thing?
>>
Read the manga also most boring girl won
>>
Just keep going. finish the anime and stop there. Season 3 is the high point in the manga and it ended pretty good if you never touch the manga.
>>
>>153728715
Yeah shit was confusing, but i powered through it anyway
>>
>>153728715
The 3rd season skipped a lot of girls from the manga, but it's not really that much important. Basically, some of the girls Kenma conquered had some magic stuff going on (switching bodies, getting smaller, etc) and turns out it was because those girls had goddesses inside them.

That's it. You can keep watching no problem, but the skipped arcs are probably the most fun ones, so I suggest you read it from where S2 ended.
>>
Read the manga. You won't get many things if you don't. Season 3 axes a lot of important, fun, and cute content. After the Godess Arc, the end comes faster than you'd expect.
>>
But why the hell did the anime do it? Why jump ahead so many arcs? Did they really forget te golden rule of adaptations (the adaptation should stand on it's own, and not rely on seperate material for information) ?

And it was going so well, 2 whole seasons of nice story and then bam, we are somewhere in the end now!
>>
>>153729491
I'm guessing they wanted to adapt the best parts before the manga ended, which was already happening by that time.

Manglobe was desperate for sales, and now they're gone. ;__;
>>
>>153729574
Oh shit, that was manglobe?

Season 4 never then...
>>
>>153729888
No one wants a Season 4.

That time travel arc is bullshit.
>>
>>153730432
>time travel
And I liked it way back when it was just about capturing loose souls.
But then again, everything gets ruined ar a point, i mean, I stopped playing Yugioh cards, when they introduced new stuff to make it more complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 900x506px
>>153728895
>also most boring girl won
I am getting a ptsd from a show filled with great and interesting girls, where the worst and the most boring girl won.
>>
>>153730769
Trust me, you quit while you were ahead. Yugioh now is a disaster.
>>
I just want to see chapters 102 and 103 animated
>>
File: TWGOK live action.jpg (18KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
TWGOK live action.jpg
18KB, 319x450px
>>153728715
Have you watched the live action ones?
Most of the missing content are in there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.