[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a good villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5082.jpg (95KB, 1193x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5082.jpg
95KB, 1193x670px
Was he a good villain?
>>
>>153728033
Who is he? What powers does he have?
>>
>>153728092
Madara Uchiha: Ninja master.

Powers: Literally everything.
>>
>>153728033
He would have, if not for the 10 asspulls that made him too overpowered.
>>
>>153728033
I thought he was the good guy all along?
>>
>>153728502
>Wanted to guide humanity to paradise

He was the hero.
>>
I think Madara was the most amusing antagonist in Naruto bar none. Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi and Sasori all had their moments. But honestly all of those moments fall short in light of Madara kicking the crap out of all the powers that be and lamenting that none of them compairs favorably to his husbando Hashirama, and then when Hashirama is resurrected he forstalls his masterplan to just ninja it out with Hashirama.
>>
>>153728033
The only good thing to come out of that war arc, or whatever you want to call it.

The last 3 years of Naruto were one long slog, I can't really recall if there were separate arcs once the war started

sage
>>
All the villians in Naruto all have some tragic backstory and aren't really villians in the common sense because ninjas in general are lying, murderous thieves. While Nardo seems to be impervious from doing any of the dirty work the fodder ninjas and "villians" do. The only real villian in Naruto is Gato from the land of waves arc who literally had no background story for why he did the things he wanted. He just starved a whole country for the sole purpose of bitches and money.
>>
>>153728033
You sure love spamming Naruto threads >>153709624

IMG_5080.jpg
IMG_5082.jpg
>>
>>153730389
Deidara, Hidan, and Kisame didn't have sad backstories from what I remember
>>
>>153730497
Who cares you fucking autist?
>>
>>153730686
Well Kisame was ordered by his superior to kill injured teammates on missions to prevent them from being caught and leaking intel only to find out his superior was leaking intel him self.
>>
Nah.
>>
>>153728033
Nah, hes a fag
>>
>>153728033

Yes. Madara is the only good thing about the painfully long and tedious War Arc.
>>
>>153730829
Get the fuck out of /a/, spammer.
>>
Probably, but like everything in that arc, there was just too much of him.
>>
>>153728033
He was completely average. He just stood out because he fucked shit up and everything else was so tedious in the final arc.
>>
>>153728033
When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of "We are number one"
> Are you a good villain?
>>
>>153736039
Fuck off, samefag.
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-21_06-23-50.png (151KB, 755x843px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-21_06-23-50.png
151KB, 755x843px
>>153736162
Same to what?
That was literally my first post here.
>>
File: madara.png (448KB, 1541x1317px) Image search: [Google]
madara.png
448KB, 1541x1317px
>>
then he got cucked by the chakra-mom
>>
No, Orochimaru was the closest thing to a good one. Madara didn't even seem like the kind of character who would try pulling off this Instrumentality shit; he seems more a conquer the world type villain.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.