[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483827165672.png (611KB, 346x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483827165672.png
611KB, 346x960px
is JJBA actually a good anime?

I haven't watched much outside of the typical "babbies first shonen" kind of stuff but it seems to have quite a big following and at least some good stories

From what I know theres not actually stands in the first 2 parts of the anime, then 3-4 have them, with 3 having a "stand a week" format

Does it deviate much from the manga? are there any plot points that arent carried over well, or just completely dropped from anime to manga?
>>
3 was such a fucking chore to watch weekly.
>>
>>153728448
>watching 5 hulked out dudes with absolutely broken powers manage to have trouble with 1 person inferior to all of them for 20 minutes
Its a unique kind of pain
>>
>>153728446
>>153728537
is part 3 really that bad?

I thought that part 1 and 2 would be the slower/harder to watch parts due to it just being bulky men punching eachother and using their magical powers to fuck with each other then having "and btw theres a vampire lol" tacked on
>>
>>153728838
Part 1&2 are dynamic and have overarching plot.
I read part 3 before I watched it, but I'd rather read it if I was you instead of watching it.
part 4 is great though, I watched it as it was airing and it definitely matched the pace of manga.
>>
>>153728838
To me 3 is a 7/10 it's beginning episodes are good but what's in the middle is kinda skipable but most of the fights, especially the latter half of part 3 are good.
>>
>>153728021
>I haven't watched much outside of the typical "babbies first shonen" kind of stuff but it seems to have quite a big following and at least some good stories

Do you like One Piece? Because from my experience 99% of people who like One Piece also like Jojo.
>>
>>153729555
Never watched One Piece or Naruto or any of those 1000 episode animes
>>
>>153728838
part 1 is like that, but part 2 is the protagonist using cleverness to overcome enemies that could not possibly be beaten by force, which was the inspiration for stands having a very specific power and fights being about the protagonist figuring out how to use their specific power to defeat the enemy's specific power.
Part 3 took a long time to find its legs and was a bit of a chore until around the end though.
>>
>>153728021
Just give the first few episodes a chance and decide from there

for me it was a fun watch and it matches the manga reasonably closely
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.