[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be her excuse for the lack of magical ability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Maybe this is just like Gakuen Alice, Mahouka, Index etc... where MC seems to be powerless, but actually has the most OP ever magic.

Do you guys think Trigger will follow this cliche excuse?
>>
>What will be her excuse for the lack of magical ability?
She has never practiced magic. Isn't that a good justification for lack of ability?
>but actually has the most OP ever magic.
I see where you are trying to get.
Didn't you watch the OVAs?
She already has that. Please don't make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>153682541
>She has never practiced magic. Isn't that a good justification for lack of ability?

thats kinda it. its her first fucking month at school while the rest of the whores were born into magic families
>>
File: HARD WORK AND GUTS.png (199KB, 477x855px) Image search: [Google]
HARD WORK AND GUTS.png
199KB, 477x855px
>>153682406
>What will be her excuse for the lack of magical ability?
Not having a magic-related background, being the first of her family to deal with magic, having to learn to use magic starting from the very basics, etc.

It's okay though, because Akko's going to do it with lots of Hard Work and Guts.
>>
>>153682406
I thought it was because she's a Nip. I mean Hannah/Barbara/Avery knew she was from a non-magical family as soon as they saw her.
>>
>>153684229
I think she not carrying a broom despite being required to enter the academy was a much more decisive factor.
>>
>>153684330
And not already being in proper uniform, iirc?
>>
>>153685232
That just meant she was a new student. Sucy wasn't in uniform either. She did however have a broom and knew how leylines worked.
>>
File: 1392570941687.gif (256KB, 377x360px) Image search: [Google]
1392570941687.gif
256KB, 377x360px
I hope it's not some cheesy shit like.

>AKKO'S MAGIC.....IS HER SMILE
or some pathetic stuff, I know the show is aimed at families and youngish people but please do not do some cliched dog shit reveal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.