[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6686.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_6686.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
I actually kinda liked this series? It's not as bad as people claim it to be, don't you agree?
>>
>it will soon be 10 years since school days started airing
there has never been another show like it, i wonder why
>>
>>153682366
I like how it ended. Fucking asshole deserved that ending.
>>
What's the point of watching this if I can play the VN, which is fully animated?
>>
>>153682366
>
its shit
>>
>>153683401

None really. There's plenty of gory ends if that's all you want, and happy ends if you feel bad after seeing everyone get murdered a few dozen times.
>>
>>153682366

This mc was the last real alpha male in anime. It's been all downhill since then.
>>
>>153683782

If that's what being an Alpha Male is, I'm glad there isn't any anymore. Because being an Alpha seems to be treating all women as sex objects until one of then snaps and murders you.
>>
People claim it's bad?
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (56KB, 560x602px)
chadthunder.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>153683880

he truly is the Chad of anime.

His only failing is that he got murdered by a grill. That wasn't very Chad-like.

Should have probably hit the gym more to prevent that sort of thing.
>>
>>153682366
I thought it was bad because the MC made nonsensical bullshit decisions and much of what was going on felt forced for the sake of drama.
I understand that characters are better when they make mistakes and learn from them or have psychological blockages to stop them from dealing with them, but he did downright retarded things. Everything just felt so contrived.
>>
>>153682463
Wait until Kuzu ends.
>>
>>153684073

No amount of hitting the gym can prevent you from being killed by a train, or being stabbed in the chest.
>>
>>153683880
I don't think anon meant it like that. Maybe he was talking about how he pretty much did whatever the fuck he wanted up until, well, being murdered.

Most MC in anime are young male who will defend every one all the time and always cry about justice and whatnot.
>>
>>153684263

There has to be a middle ground between being selfless and being an asshole.
>>
>>153684322
I don't mind characters that are assholes as long as they're good and have valid reasons to be so. Makoto however...was not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.