[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subaru is such an insensitive dumbass. He could have said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: reeeee zero.png (312KB, 847x476px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee zero.png
312KB, 847x476px
Subaru is such an insensitive dumbass.

He could have said that after the sex.
>>
>>153658655
He's probably the most retarded MC that I have still been able to endure for quite a few years.
>>
File: hina ctf.jpg (111KB, 847x454px) Image search: [Google]
hina ctf.jpg
111KB, 847x454px
>>153658655
He could have fucked Rem, died, and act like nothing happened.
>>
>>153659784
Every time he dies the witches' scent grows stronger. Novelfags what does this mean? When will he turn to evil?
>>
>>153658655
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>153659784
It would have weighted on his consciousness.
>>
>>153659906
This. Also, he will never not be able to see her naked every time he looks at her. Then again, that might actually improve the BD sales.
>>
>>153659842
>He is not sure if he has infinite resets and the next time might be his last reset.
Literally only brought up once, and he kills himself 10 min later.
>Every time he dies the witches' scent grows stronger.
it is mentioned a few times, doesn't cause him trouble after his waifu stops killing him and comes in handy on a few occasions.
Novelfags, please help.
>>
>>153659784
>Rem makes her speech.
>Subaru says that he loves her.
>They go to an inn and fuck for the whole night.
>Then subaru tells her that he loves Emilia.
>Rem kills subaru.
>Reset.
>Rem makes her speech.
>Subaru says that he loves Emilia.
>The show goes on.
But no, subaru is too re;tarded to think ahead like that.
>>
File: f0XtOXi.jpg (2MB, 1571x1642px) Image search: [Google]
f0XtOXi.jpg
2MB, 1571x1642px
>>153659991
Everything regarding RbD and Satella´s plans is still not clear in the novel. Echidna, clown and the narrator keep adressing it as an authority tho. All that we know is that Satella doesn´t want Subaru to overuse it because he suffers.acording to summaries in the Echidna AU is lighly implied that Satella´s "love" is dissapearing because how much of an abomination Subaru has become, but we will need a full translation of that to get more detail and confirm it
>>
File: 1476721625736.jpg (98KB, 800x787px) Image search: [Google]
1476721625736.jpg
98KB, 800x787px
>>153658655
Why are people still mad about this? Subaru and Rem are practically a couple now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went from couple to fiancee once they reunite.
>>
>>153662008
She's dead, Jim.
>>
File: 1478982208833.png (641KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478982208833.png
641KB, 1280x720px
>>153660049
>>153659784
>Becoming sociopathic enough to hear a heartfelt speech only to pretend to be genuine instead of living in the moment and accepting it
>Trying to replicate a loop even though replicating the loop is near impossible as Subaru tried doing that already in arc 2
>Trying to make a genuine moment of you standing back up on your feet become in-genuine and twisted

The only Re:tard here is you. Plus why does anyone give a flying fuck about the confession anymore once the translations of "From Zero" were out anyways?

>[Subaru: …….Rem]
>[Rem: Yes]
>She responded quietly when he called her name.
>He raises his face, looks forward, and then looks into Rem’s eyes. She calmly and kindly waits for Subaru to let out his answer.
>Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…

It even says he said those lines because he wants to be "the man Rem loves the most".
>>
>>153662160
Dead or not Subaru is going through hell and back to see his precious potato smile again. She may have been erased from existence but I'll be damned if the tower doesn't have a cure for her condition.
>>
File: Ferri-chan.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ferri-chan.png
214KB, 500x500px
>>153662160
Well there are three ways to revive her one of which Subaru is trying to get right now. Though there is a fourth one but he'll have to ask Ferris for the fourth way of reviving her if Subaru is broken enough.

>>153660123
Pretty sure that was Echidna's love of curiosity for Subaru. That it was implying in the Echidna AU, as she was the one who proposed a contract for him to be in her experiments.
>>
>>153659991
The more he dies the closer he is to losing himself, as when the Witch's scent was as heavy as when Shaula found him Subaru began seeing the archbishops he has slain as shoulder angels and is getting better at using authorities. He can also read the Gospel now for some reason. But I doubt its anything bad.
>>
>>153659955
Doesn't Subaru see her naked regardless everytime he cleans her body?
>>
>>153662837
Pretty sure most of the time Ram is the one who cleans Rem's body. Or at least the ones that aren't her face or arms. Considering Subaru takes care of Rem as well.
>>
>>153662837
I was thinking more at that particular point in time, pre-coma.
>>
>>153662837
I don't think that counts anon
>>
>>153658655
>insensitive
>He could have said that after the sex

This is a joke right?
>>
>>153665143
Yes.
>>
>>153662366

>Scene turns to the Echidna drinking tea alone in her realm, assessing Subaru's mentality. Because Subaru doesn't see any value in his life, he focuses only on other's life too much, disregarding anything that is not directly related to the survival of his precious people. She just loves that stupidity and his dependence on her, and will continue to assist Subaru with her wisdom and love.
>The story ends with Echidna asking herself "Why love always diminishes?"
Again, we need a quality translation to verify this, but she doesn´t seem to be talking about herself. Even if by Subaru´s "timeline" he is a century old or so by killing himself over things like a fucking weather chat, Echidna is greed incarnate, so it would be weird for her to get tired of it
Then again my assumition is based merely on Satella´s statements to Subaru
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.