[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard Mode: Write a long LN title to accompany your plot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: 1335336689065.jpg (103KB, 1141x621px) Image search: [Google]
1335336689065.jpg
103KB, 1141x621px
Hard Mode: Write a long LN title to accompany your plot.
>>
>>153652713
Are isekais still popular?
>>
Just an average girl meets boy love story, with all the cliches.
Title: Did you know that you can reuse tampons if you rinse them for 15 minutes in hot water and hang them out to dry?
>>
File: 3274142375234.jpg (162KB, 1912x319px) Image search: [Google]
3274142375234.jpg
162KB, 1912x319px
>>153652713

Dungeon Master From Other World And His Champions: Working Title

>他の世界と彼のチャンピオンからのダンジョンマスター:働くタイトル
>Hoka no sekai to kare no chanpion kara no danjonmasutā: Hataraku taitoru
>>
File: 1361746258310.png (124KB, 593x359px) Image search: [Google]
1361746258310.png
124KB, 593x359px
Makoto is a 12 year old tomboy who is constantly playing tough sports with other boys at school. One day an older boy, 15 year old Shinichi, older brother of one of Makoto's friends, is teasing her until Makoto gets too upset and tries to fight him, but Shinichi's older strength is enough to push her hard enough by accident to show her panties as she falls. Shinichi notices something curious immediatly, though: Makoto is a boy.

Because their very weird sjw family, Makoto was raised like a girl all the way through 6th grade, trying to prove that gender conventions are a lie, even though Makoto was instinctively doing boyish activities since baby, but always being pushed and forced by his parents to stop that behavior.

Thing is, Shinichi has a hardcore trap fetish, and promises to keep the secret if Makoto dates him. With no other option out of fear of rejection by his friends and everyone else he knows, Makoto accepts and their romance starts to develop. Soon enough, Makoto does actually fall in love, or at least develops a crush on Shinichi in a mild case of stockholm syndrome. However, his puberty starts kicking in.

Soon as Makoto's body starts to change, as well as his voice deepens, Shinichi feels nothing but disgust and starts treating Makoto like shit. Meanwhile, Makoto's parents are getting in trouble with the child protection department for the treatment of their son, leaving Makoto potentially alone in a near future.

Title would be:
"My life as a girl might end at any moment, is that a good or bad thing?"
>>
How can my daughter be this evil and my wife be so just and why can't I tell anyone.

Average office worker who holds the dark secrets of his family. His wife is the protector of Justice [insert female super hero name] and his daughter is the evil Mastermind [insert female super villain name] neither of them realizes this but at the start of the story both of them revealed their secret to him.

Now he's stuck helping both of them with their respective goals while still balancing his day job to keep food on the table.
>>
Cute girls spend their days listening and reviewing music.

>Title: The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art?
>>
File: pen_and_paper.jpg (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pen_and_paper.jpg
44KB, 400x300px
>I couldn't make it as a writer so I decided to write a crappy light novel instead.

Anon-kun is a failed novelist trying to get out of his funk but in order to make ends meet his editor (who has a crush on him) says he should try writing a quick and easy LN to show to the publicists.

The LN quickly catches on and Anon-kon is signed to a 12 book contract. For a while he's happy to get paid but but after four LNs he grows tired of the format and simply wishes to write his original story again. Now he and his artist (who also has a crush on him) need to find a way to finish the remaining books in the series and escape the fame that came with the success of the light novels.

Along the way we'll meet various other authors and artists for comfy slice of life and writing adventures.

Shit I think I actually write this for real
>>
File: TFW he realizes your packing.jpg (46KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
TFW he realizes your packing.jpg
46KB, 680x414px
>Tales Of A Quirky Galaxy Girl: Are Panties Supposed To Smell Like Interdimensional Pancake Fumes?

奇妙な銀河の女の子の物語:パンティーは間次元のパンケーキの煙のように臭いと思われますか?

Kimyōna ginga no on'nanoko no monogatari: Pantī wa ma jigen no pankēki no kemuri no yō ni kusai to omowa remasu ka?

A coming of age space opera which follows a woman who has been in cryosleep for 34 years and wakes up to realize she has the mind of an 11 year old in a 45 year old body. She has to come to terms with her loss of 34 years and try to put her life back together. This includes a dark introspective look at personal relationships and the nagging question of why her undergarments have a particular odor that makes everyone around her hungry.

I am now going to copyright this and make a ton of money off of it. When you see the anime remember you saw it here first.
>>
>>153652713
MC-kun is aware of the fourth wall, but has no interest in becoming an MC. When he was younger in middle school, he jumped at the chance to be a young detective type character but running into a psycho that almost killed him and his friends and family, he just wants to live a normal life. He has passed entrance exams for a high school in Tokyo and has moved away from his old life to be as average as possible. Unfortunately, events around him keep conspiring to throw him into a manga or LN, from the most popular boy in school blackmailing a pretty yet somehow unpopular girl to some average but stupid guy gathering a harem of beautiful girls. Eventually, MC-kun decides that the only way to escape this hell is to resolve the plot of these mangas and LNs going on around him prematurely. Follow his misadventures using his former kid detective skills to manipulate people and events to reach an ending that helps him the most and maybe he'll finally find that normal life he longs for.
>>
>>153653252
This is a great idea. I would be interested in reading it and would encourage you to actually write it if you would be so inclined.

>>153653177
I would watch this as a Thai/Korean drama movie or perhaps a Lifetime Original miniseries.
>>
>I Returned From Another World but Now I Want to Go Back!

When MC-kun was 15 he got transported to a fantasy world and went on a grand adventure, only to return two years after leaving. It didn't take long for him to regret his decision.

Years later, he's still unable to re-adjust to life in the normal world. His powers are long gone, but a few of the items he brought back with him retain a bit their magical energy - in particular, a ring that can detect magic.

Obsessed with finding a way back, he spends all of his time and money researching a way to return and traveling to possible sites of magical power in the world. On one such excursion, he meets an old enemy of his from the fantasy world - an evil Archwizard.

The Archwizard had followed the MC through the gate that returned the MC to the normal world, but lost most of his power. He, like the MC, is desperately seeking a way of returning to the fantasy world, and so they team up.

It would end when they finally do find a way back, and the fantasy world would never be directly seen, only referenced. Somehow, shady illuminati-type organizations hear about this world and become a threat to the MC. MC and the Archwizard have to use their limited powers to gain any edge they can in confrontations, etc.

It'd basically be a story about trying to recapture the feeling of playing your first MMORPG.
>>
>>153653177
>my right-wing gender politics is in mortal combat with my trap degradation fetish

This is great. I would read this just to watch the "Makoto overcomes his SJW gender programming and discovers true masculinity in Christ, and his family dies from being too stupid" and "Makoto is ultimately rejected by everyone and becomes a degraded whore as his friends and ex-boyfriend laugh at him" endings fight to the death
>>
>There's no way my special needs dog could possibly save the world.

Thousands of years ago an advance alien warship crash landed on Earth scattering it's cargo around the world. Over the years people have found these pieces of technology using their power to inspire legends and found religions. One day while on a walk a man's less than bright dog digs up and eats the ships locator beacon fusing to it's body allowing him to track down the ship and it's cargo. Now the greedy descendants of the aliens arrive on Earth looking for the ancient payload to sell to the highest bidder. It's up to the dogs owner to track down the ship before anyone else can, racing against the aforementioned aliens, various shadowy government organizations and powerful religious groups all vying for the ship.
>>
>inb4 you-know-what
>inb4 mods delete you-know-what
>inb4 you-know-what posters ban evade and post more you-know-what
>>
>>153653422
>>>/djt/
>>
>>153653902
>I Can't Believe I Fell in Love with the Alternate World Version of My Crush After I Got Her Number with a Deus ex Machina Way While Never Minding the Strange Area Code!?
>>
File: Absolute Diligence.jpg (30KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Diligence.jpg
30KB, 528x672px
>>153653914
I used google translate. I tried learning Japanese in high school and it was too hard. I've made peace with the fact I'll only ever know English.
>>
>>153652713
The LN title is the story.

As in the title starts like What I Said to My Cute Kemonomimi Girlfriend I Met in the Bizarre World Which I Somehow Landed on After One Day When I Was Crossing the Streets but Then a Truck Ran Me Over But God Met With Me to Give Me Anoter Chance in a World With JRPG Mechanics and yadda yadda yadda.

The actual novel consists of 'Okay.'
>>
File: bestrumble.jpg (200KB, 709x419px) Image search: [Google]
bestrumble.jpg
200KB, 709x419px
>My Harem Love Comedy Has Been Recruited to Participate on a Game Show but It's Actually Really Dangerous!? Somebody Call the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications!!

Keiichi, his imouto, his childhood friend, the transfer student, the class rep, a girl who fell from the sky, a tsundere, a Rei-clone, and a best girl have been chosen by the student council to represent their school on a new Japanese game show. There's just one problem: all the contests are incredibly dangerous! And they end up shredding your clothes! And if they don't win they'll get expelled! Oh no!

The first book will use up most of the gimmicks but if it sells well we'll fucking think of something.
>>
>>153653811
joke's on you, anon. I do respect trans people and gays
>>
>>153654131
Hey, I wasn't complaining, I said I wanted to read it.
>>
File: 1444371508703.jpg (54KB, 362x408px) Image search: [Google]
1444371508703.jpg
54KB, 362x408px
>>153653902
>>
>>153654439
I read it poorly because I'm sleepy as fuck reading mangos online while I wait for impressions. I apologize
>>
>>153654439
Also thanks a lot bud
>>
File: 1456597581480.jpg (64KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
1456597581480.jpg
64KB, 640x536px
>>153653902
This.
>>
>I got transferred to another world and I have to crossdress as the pacifist princess while piloting the giant robot as a masked knight!?
>>
File: 1486408742179.jpg (35KB, 322x226px) Image search: [Google]
1486408742179.jpg
35KB, 322x226px
>>153654975
>>
>That weird coat rack in the doorway of my house wasn't actually a coat rack but a Legendary Javelin my Grandfather left to me to sell for a Legendary Bowling Ball!?

It's actually just a very long and descriptive series of vignettes about various people's encounters with supposed aliens that are actually just animals at night.
>>
A wise old Indian guru (who is a cute girl) and her double-amputee pet monkey that she wears like a scarf travel from town to town to help the local populations by teaching them an ecchi version of yoga and educating them in advanced agricultural techniques. On their journey through the valleys and mountains near their home they come across a wounded traveller and his crashed vehicle. After helping him survive, they discover he is actually a humanoid alien warrior chief who crash landed on their planet while trying to find a sustainable source of Mineral X - rare element which is neccessary to keep his homeworld, a massive colony ship, from running out of oxygen and ending the lives of his people. The two unlikely companions (plus monkey) set off to travel the galaxy in search of this unusual element, getting into all kinds of strange situations as they go.

Title: My Legless Monkey and I Must Save A Powerful Alien Race From Extinction
>>
>>153653902
Why do mods hate fun?
>>
>>153655962
>fun
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.