[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinamatsuri 63

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hinamatsuri-8965309.jpg (173KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
hinamatsuri-8965309.jpg
173KB, 800x1179px
Shit, are we actually heading into some kind of serious yakuza arc right now?

Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
He's the most dangerous man in Japan. His entire life is serious.
>>
How can you not be excited for more badass nitta high jinx
>>
>>153637315
>discussing hinamatsuri 18 hours after it was officially released and >24 hours after the thread on 4chan
>mangareader.net
Where did your life go so wrong, anon?
>>
>>153637315
timeskip was a mistake
>>
>>153637315
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING BLACK HAIRED SHOTA?!?
>>
>>153638843
hitomi's psyker descendant
>>
>>153638981
Oh, so Nitta's descendant?
>>
Is Hina going to join the yakuza in the future? It's not like she has any other prospects.
Her attitude on fighting is interesting. She doesn't mind using force when she wants to, but seems to have serious trauma when seeing the word kill.
>>
>>153640358
She would take over the underworld of Japan while Hitomi becomes PM.
>>
>>153637315
>serious

No way man. Little kid is going to look creepy for the first 3 chapters before turning into a gag.
>>
It's weird to think that Hina has actually matured and developed throughout the series. When I started reading I thought for sure she'd just be the same character the entire run.

Hinamatsuri's got a shocking amount of consistency for a gag series.
>>
>>153637315
Kek, I bet the fight between yakuza bosses is going to be Hina and new Esper playing puppets with their parents.
>>
>>153641680
>Nitta and Bad Dad start flying through the air in shounen style when the fight gets heated
>At the end, both of them have all their bones shattered while Hina and PSIboy make peace
>Everyone watching thinks Nitta is a saiyan
>>
When will Nitta marry Hina?
>>
Anyone else got a really bad feeling that the boy at the end of the chapter will be a rival ESPer, and we will be going into ESPer fights?
>>
>>153638490
Spent all of yesterday playing games, then fapping before sleeping late. No time to lurk yesterday, making up for an entire week of normalfag work.
>>
>tfw no Hitomi wife
I don't even mind living in her shadow
>>
>>153643060
Not gonna happen, but he might marry Hitomi
>>
>>153647830
I feel the same way.
>>
63 is this month, right? I'll scan it on Monday or Tuesday if someone wants to replace the senmanga raws.
>>
File: 58566010_p0.png (608KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
58566010_p0.png
608KB, 635x903px
>>
>>153652210
no
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.