[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>Seventeen year old Hajime Nagumo is your average, everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 70

File: Arifureta.jpg (215KB, 1199x845px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arifureta.jpg
215KB, 1199x845px
>Seventeen year old Hajime Nagumo is your average, everyday otaku. However, his simple life of pulling all-nighters and sleeping in school is suddenly turned upside down when he, along with the rest of his class, is summoned to a fantasy world! Ridiculed and bullied by his classmates for being weak, he soon finds himself in despair. Will he be able to survive in this dangerous world of monsters and demons with only a glorified blacksmith’s level of strength?

I guarantee you whoever wrote this, the worst that ever happened to them in school was someone made fun of their hobby.
>>
People don't have to experience things for themselves to write about them.
>>
>>153615072
The image alone looks chuuni as fuck.
>plot
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: najenda.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
najenda.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Boss? Is that you?
>>
>>153615263
>Gets white hair due eating poisonous food.
>Loses arm to a bear-thing.
>Loses eye to a hydra-thing.
Not his fault, bro.
>>
File: 1411409174209.png (198KB, 316x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411409174209.png
198KB, 316x324px
Isekai wouldn't be bad if it wasn't the same shit.


>NEET/LOSER.
>X HAPPENS.
>WOAH I'M IN A NEW WORLD.
>>
>>153615072
It was fun until he left the dungeon. Then it became the standard isekai harem shit.
>>
>>153615576
You forgot.
>TURNS OUT I HAVE A GOD LIKE ABILITY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD NEED MY GLORIOUS THOUSAND FOLDED JAPANESE SELF TO SAVE THEM
>>
File: 1446142411953.jpg (41KB, 248x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446142411953.jpg
41KB, 248x250px
>>153615072
>Seventeen year old Hajime Nagumo is your average, everyday otaku

Jesus fuck
>>
>>153615072
You forgot
>actually fucks vampire loli on a regular basis
>sodomizes a dragon with a piledriver and it joins his harem
>>
>>153615633
But it was amusing when he brainwashed all the rabbits into Spartans.

How many volumes of this are there now anyway?
>>
>I guarantee you whoever wrote this, the worst that ever happened to them

IS THIS THE BIRTH OF AN EPIC NEW MEME?

KEEP FORCING IT OP, IT'S PRETTY WIN.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>153615677
>>sodomizes a dragon with a piledriver and it joins his harem
I am going to need an exerpt/page/link for research purposes.
>>
File: 1487204815451.png (390KB, 518x702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487204815451.png
390KB, 518x702px
>>153615072
So do all the girls who "bullied" him now suck his dick or did he kill them?
>>
>>153615878
It was funny, which is why the author stole that gag from Fumoffu
>>
I just want an Isekai where the main character is a weak fuck and he has to deal with mundane small town drama
>>
>>153616145
Grimgal?
>>
>>153616083
The hottest girl in school was in love with him beforehand.
>>
>>153616167
There doesn't even need to be combat

Grimgal was good although
>the convenient instant kill ability
>>
>>153615513
>Gets white hair due eating poisonous food.
This is not how poison works

>Loses eye to a hydra-thing.
Why didn't he just make himself a robot eye to go with the robot arm?
>>
>>153615878
>brainwashed all the rabbits into Spartans
that's right where I dropped this garbage
>>
>>153616246
He does have a magic eyeball
He hides it under his eyepatch because it glows red and he's a chuuni fuck
>>
>>153615072
HOW MANY LNS HAVE THIS "he was bullied by his classmates and then got isekai'ed" PREMISE

FUCK AT LEAST ACCEL WORLD KEPT THINGS IN THE REAL WORLD
>>
>>153616327
But THIS one has a TWIST
>>
>>153616188

Of course she would be.

I tried to read the WN, empathize on "tried", its kinda readable until the end of the first dungeon and it goes to complete shit afterwards, second dungeon is ... shit and I do mean shit and that is were I could not take it anymore.
>>
I have a question. How many of these LNs have actually ended in the past year? Is there a way we could find out? Like with anime and manga?
>>
>>153616246
He had an elixir-producer rock that keep him alive, but didn´t cure hunger.
Eating monster was poisonous/corrosive but there´s was nothing more to eat.
It produced some weird effects on him.
>>
>>153615576
>>153615640
THESE along with stuff like otaku, genius [insert whatever you put in] or such.

On the other hand I don't see any problem with a character that is brought to such a fantasy world and being a newbie as long as he actually grows as a character and grows some balls of steel.

Along with the whole abilities...as long as it's not JRPG-styled and has him start from zero is the only way to justify this and that.

Also if he has to become God-like at some point, then show what hardships/grinding he had to undergo to get this God-like level because everything lately is done in a shitty way.
>>
>>153615072
You forgot
>makes a handmade revolver that shoots shit at mach 40 out of ass particles and the legendary extinct mineral he found by chance
>>
>>153616446
So literally Kumo
>>
File: 1487410621158.png (1MB, 1920x5185px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487410621158.png
1MB, 1920x5185px
This actually got licensed. Now you can now read high quality trash instead of trash as seen through a filter of garbage.
>>
>>153616516
Well at least the hardship part is covered well, but after that it's essentially a cakewalk.
>>
File: 87654312564532.png (715KB, 1304x1854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87654312564532.png
715KB, 1304x1854px
>>153616461
You mean this? Weeew
>>
>>153616461
In the latest chapters he got rekt by god, survived and returned to first dungeon to fucking mass-produce gattling railgun bolters for all the armies of the world united by Aiko's speech to fight against "fake" god.
>>
>>153616516
Wisdom kind of came out of nowhere and was a giant leap you have to admit
>>
>>153616543
The basic story structure is all turned around. Since the conceit is that the dungeon is basically postgame content levels of difficulty, once he beats it in one volume thanks to having an infinite supply of Full Restores there is nothing left that can give him a real challenge so the story breaks down. This could have been okay if it was just one volume.
>>
>>153616327
Not that many.
>>
>>153616532
Paid translators are wasted on this.

If Death March is the McDonald's of light novels, then this is Taco Bell.
>>
>>153616573
He makes another 20 TIMES STRONGER.
And if we believe guys that have read more than me, he makes another even stronger.
>>
>>153616675
Taco bell is superior to McDonald's nowadays
>>
>>153616391
www.novelupdates.com
You can search it and see its status or just like anime and manga you can see mangaupdate. Still novelupdate have more info regarding the latest chapter from the source.
>>
>>153616694
So far he made a shotgun, 2m long rifle, minigun and rocket launcher. All railguns.
Also drones. Lots of drones. Recon, personal support and even orbital sun laser swarm.
>>
>>153615072
>>153615263
I read that VN. He's edgy as fuck and wants revenge on the classmates that set him up to die.
>>
>>153616826
That would be the logical conclusion of taking a stereotypical videogame blacksmithing skill and leveling it to level 9999, you basically get literal god levels of creation power. No engineering expertise required, just throw EXP at it!
>>
>>153616884
Can't think of anything else than dwarf fortress, it would be hilarious to see an MC make legendary sand longswords with menacing spikes of dandelion.
>>
>>153616884
Pity that there aren't series that take this concept as a core thing and have the MC take on individuals and adversaries that are sufficiently powerful that it would be required to have level 9999 in blacksmithing and doing these kind of ridiculous things.
>>
>>153617056
>>153617074
There's another VN where the protag goes smithing smallarms from slime metals so he made AK-47 by volume 1. I don't like that VN though.
>>
>>153617074
This MC doesn't even use blacksmith his main skill is alchemy exactly like that full metal alchemist.
>>
>>153617143
The one where he is so much of a firearms nerd that it's even in the title? And he's also not some random bullied kid but a metalworker so it's somewhat reasonable for him to be able to make guns.
>>
>>153615633
I doubt isekai harem is standard because most of them come from WN some of them are straight of porn. Most of them are r-I8
>>
Is it daily isekai shitposting thread?
>>
>>153617238
Most of isekai are harem so how about limiting it to isekai harem to avoid shitposting.
>>
>>153615072
This is unironically one of the worst things I've ever read in my life. It doesn't even classifies as a book or LN, it's just an awful thing.
You have to really wonder how most WN/LN would sell without any illustrations.
>>
>>153616867
No, he doesn't want revenge. The author even goes to the point of reuniting him with the class and all he says is "whoever tried to kill me, whatever, I don't care, I'm too busy trying to get home"
Getting home is his only wish throughout the story, and every action besides that is because he would feel bad if he didn't do it.
Even in the first dungeon he saw the main vampire girl sitting in a box and immediately walked away.
>>
>Suddenly get idea about isekai where MC is jaded as fuck /a/non that gets shit done asap then spends the rest of the time complaining that everything is generic as fuck
Fucking stop this infection
>>
I wish the MC was actually seeking out the different world instead.
>>
>>153617334
>Stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>153617451
>lava submarine is an acceptable plot development
>>
>>153617451
He didn't even say you're retarded for eating this shit but nice going you subhuman mongoloid.
>>
>>153616327
Because the real premise of "he got bullied and then shot up the school" is an American trope.
>>
File: 1411109717710.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411109717710.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>153617450
>MC seems like ok person that is seeking different world for whatever reason
>Gets transported
>Instantly goes full fucking retard and stays this way until the end
Every fucking time
>>
>>153617513
It must be sad when your gayshit anime doesn't get adaptation and flopped as hell. Your shit taste is beyond awful. Keep crying.
>>
>>153615072
gun-ota sounds better than that, and it's pretty fucking bad too

lol japan
>>
>>153617600
>gayshit fanfiction
>>
>>153615576
>>X HAPPENS.
>>WOAH I'M IN A NEW WORLD.
That's literally what Isekai is nd means
>>
>>153615072
>Isekai
>with status screen, The "know it all" voice, and "Appraisal" ability
>Also, "upgradable" ability.

It is just too much.
>>
File: 1413234237695.png (51KB, 213x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413234237695.png
51KB, 213x176px
>>153616327
>Classroom gets isekai'd
>Always turns into coldsteel tier edgy shit within 5 minutes
>>
>>153617674
Who cares as long as I get my battle harem.
>>
>>153617600
>It must be sad when your gayshit anime doesn't get adaptation
If it's already an anime, what would it get adapted to?
>>
>>153617143
>>153617209
The art is off here in that series.

>>153617157
Yeah. Also the whole getting his hair white...people forget that it's actually from eating monsters in the dungeon he was left in.
>>
>>153617600
>mfw actually 5k sales
>>
>>153617749
It has been fixed, you gaylord.
>>
>>153617730
(You) can't be this dumb, I really hope it's bait.
>>
>>153617797
What are you even about
>>
>>153617798
I smell jelousy that your favourite genre is not as mainstream as battle harem or harem in general.
>>
>>153616532
Why do people keep saying that fan translations are better than official ones again?

>While in the darkness, He have seen a revolving lantern while hearing the sound of the wind.

>As a Japanese citizen himself, if he was to express his opinion when he come to this world.

>Savoring the misfortune in this sequence of events is now progressing.

>Majority of people will sigh in this beginning of the week while recalling the paradise that happen in the previous days.

>The whole school is extremely evil for him. Probably because of depression.

>Otaku's criticism is certainly strong in public society. Originally, even though it has an scorn degree, it will not have an hospitality here. Then, why the boys hospitality and contempt. A girl suddenly intercept.

>Just a moment, please notice this tempest of bloodlust! Your real interest is in petition but he couldn't say it. After this, surely, someone will take me in compulsion behind the gym.

>The noise is like to pray for doing something like killing Hajime.

I haven't seen "English" like this since the early-mid Baka-Tsuki era.
>>
>>153617823
He said you're a gaylord
>>
File: 1376998280129.jpg (45KB, 400x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376998280129.jpg
45KB, 400x317px
>>153617879
But mahou shoujo are more popular, and will still exist 10 years from now
>>
Can someone give me a rundown of Arifureta?
>>
>>153617881
There's no way that isn't a cleaned up machine translation, right? Except they completely failed at the "making it readable" part.
>>
>>153617966
Edgeman gets op powers and acts edgy
>>
>>153617966
Featuring Donte from DmC series
>>
>>153617798
>>153617935
Eat shit, /u/ and end yourself.
>>
File: 1463441668016.png (321KB, 431x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463441668016.png
321KB, 431x450px
>>153618129
But most mahou shoujo are het
>>
>>153617935
Nah mahou shoujo is for children,
>>
>>153618172
Mahou shoujo is not even popular. It looks popular because it's watched by kindergarten students.
>>
>>153618212
So are battle harems, so what's the problem

Most of precure's audience are males on their 30s
>>
reminder that death march actually has an anime greenlit
>>
>>153618272
Nah battle harem has tons of rated for I8+ unlike mahou shoujo that usually always targeted for kindergarten students.
>>
>>153617966
Faggest gaylord who is the love interest of the HOTTEST girl in the school gets bullied not because said girl but because he's himself, gets BETRAYED and thrown into the DEEP layers of the dungeon where he sucks a DIVINE water rock to COMPLETELY HEAL every wound he has EXCEPT TORN LIMBS and cure POISON of the monster meat he EATS (which enables him to INHERIT the natural SKILL of said monster), now with the clear OBJECTIVE of achieving his REVENGE he sets out to conquer this DARK DUNGEON.
>>
File: 1484627226439.png (28KB, 900x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484627226439.png
28KB, 900x700px
>>153615072
Why is every show featuring an otaku always patronizing as fuck? Where are the self-aware otakus?
>>
>>153618272
>Most of precure's audience are males on their 30s
This is hentai logic.
>>
>>153618342
Nah, most battle harems are for middle school students, whereas most mahou shoujo are for mature audiences
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 800x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 800x598px
>>153618379
it's real
>>
>>153618422
That's their parent watching together with their daughter.
>>
>>153617881
>Why do people keep saying that fan translations are better than official ones again?
Honorifics which are moot here anyway since you can see the official translation has "onee-sama" in it and the translation of Neechan wa Chuunibyo uses the term "isekai" untranslated
>>
File: Isekai Bingo 3.png (26KB, 568x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Isekai Bingo 3.png
26KB, 568x628px
Is hard to make a Isekai bingo without instant win
>>
>>153618381
I never see mahou shoujo which is rated I8+
>>
>>153618472
Instant win is the free space
>>
>>153618503
and I've never seen a battle harem which is rated 18+
>>
>>153618521
Isekai skill taker, castle harem series, asuka the scarlet bla bla. Actually i can spit more than 20 titles.
>>
>>153618568
None of these is 18+
>>
File: Satou Christ.jpg (174KB, 568x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Satou Christ.jpg
174KB, 568x628px
>>153618472
>>
>>153618521
They used to be pretty common during the late 90s, early 2000s in eroges.
>>
>>153615072
>the worst that ever happened to them in school was someone made fun of their hobby
Yeah. Probably didn't have to deal with school shootings and feral niggers in class.
>>
File: 1487439400154.png (34KB, 568x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487439400154.png
34KB, 568x628px
>>153618472
>>
>>153618600
All of those actually you need to read the WN or LN because the manga adaption is being cutted.
http://www.machineslicedbread.xyz/asuka/asuka-c9/
It's literally every chapter is about sex.
Still this the tame category.
>>
>>153615677
>sodomizes a dragon
It better be an actual dragon in actual dragon form, and not a shitty dragon girl with human parts
>>
>>153618658
There are more eroges featuring magical girls than eroges featuring isekai
>>
>>153618521
Shishunki na Adam

Translated by js06 of all people.
>>
>>153618472
Forgot about BATHS
WOW HOT SPRINGS WE JAPANESE SURE DO LOVE BATHS HAHA
>>
>>153618710
That's bullshit still eroge doesn't count. IT's a freaking games.
>>
>>153618521
Literally every battle VN ever?

>>153618706
She was a full on legend tier dragon when he used his pulverizing pile driver on her ass, while traveling with him she becomes the girl on the far right in the OP.
>>
>>153618776
oh right, the superior japanese thermal bath, in the next version i going to add that
>>
>>153618706
Tio can indeed transform into a dragon.
>>
>>153618472
You forgot

>Translation magic

>Adulthood at 15 years old

>1 yen equals 1 copper, 100 yen equals 1 silver, and 10,000 yen equals one gold.
>>
>>153618858
Remember, there must always be a free space
>>
>>153618472
Log Horizon doesn't fill much
>>
>>153618521
You can just search by using mature tag for R-I8+
novelupdates.com.
>>
>>153618898
>>1 yen equals 1 copper, 100 yen equals 1 silver, and 10,000 yen equals one gold.
That one always triggers me.
>>
>>153618377
>Where are the self-aware otakus
They're everywhere and fucking unbearable.
See: Subaru
>LOL meta commentary is so funny XD
>>
>>153618377
The most OP MC usually doesn't get adaptation or ending way too quick.
>>
>>153617716
>classroom isekai
>everybody is an assholento the MC
>MC gets betrayed by female / falsely accused
>Else it's a small group and everybody is a genius at something.

I fucking hate group Isekai because nobody does it right. It's either solo edgy as fuck tale of revenge, or small group of super talented people basically depending like Gods to the new world
>>
>>153616532
>Hottest girl in the class likes him
>So everybody instantly becomes a hive mind that publicly treats him like a cockroach, at the risk of getting on her bad side
I'll take things that never happen for a dollar, Alex.
>>
>>153618987
When does subaru ever do that
>>
Friendly reminder that only salty /k/fags hate this because hurrr unrealistic guns.
>>
>>153619014
Why hasn't anyone written Cromartie High School Isekai Edition yet?
>>
>MC is the best student at school also popular with everyone and drowning in pussy
>Is summoned to a fantasy world in which all of his skills and knowledge is useless
>gets treated as the lowest of scum and abused by everyone
>through sheer determination decides to rise from the bottom to the top again

see i made it interesting
>>
>>153619031
Nah the one who does it from ikemen group i think she was not even aware.
>>
File: IMG_1310.png (668KB, 1200x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1310.png
668KB, 1200x614px
>>153618898
>it seems that in this world, people are considered adults at the age of 15
>it seems that in this world, owning a slave is perfectly normal
>it seems that in this world, demihumans like beastkin and elves exist
>it seems that in this world, society hasn't progressed past the medieval era
>>
File: Michi.png (50KB, 568x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Michi.png
50KB, 568x628px
>>153618472
>>
>>153618898
For translation magic, I think it's acceptable since kanji/hanji/hanzi is basically a symbolized word.
But I'm really triggered with
>MUH JAPANESE CULTURE IS DA BEST
>MUH JAPANESE FOOD IS DA BEST
Japanese food isn't even that good.
>>
>>153618471
Honorifics in a non-Japanese setting are the worst. People who demand honorifics in a western inspired setting should be shot on sight.
>>
>>153619068
For like the entire first episode.

Then he lays off of it a bit but still keeps a running commentary of "this is just like my Japanese animes!" in the background whenever he's not being put through suffering.
>>
>>153619123
>It seems that
What is this in Japanese? Is there a stereotypical sentence construction with a lot of contextual nuance that is lazily machine translated as "It seems that", like how "it can't be helped" works?
>>
>>153618472
9/10 people of the cast are girl and harem are redundant...
>>
>>153619170
どうやら
>>
>>153619131
>Japanese food isn't even that good
Because Tokyo totally isn't the city with the most Michelin stars in the world or anything.
>>
>>153619031
>So everybody instantly becomes a hive mind that publicly treats him like a cockroach, at the risk of getting on her bad side
She is a dumb fuck who cant read atmosphere. Everybody knows it.
>>
>>153618672
But slime is in a medieval world, has beast people, already got a smaller harem and has jap food references.
>>
>>153618354
Wait, that's arifureta? The thing some fag is always defending as an example of good Isekai? How is that shit even popular?
>>
>>153619100
It would be boring because it will be full of drama the story would be way too long to progress.
>>
File: gsnn-003-004.jpg (308KB, 870x1293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gsnn-003-004.jpg
308KB, 870x1293px
>>153615576
To be honest is not the premise what annoys me, I can deal with the loser going to a new world and getting an OP power (fiction is plenty of op characters it is not a problem).

The problem is they are good at everything, (Shieldbro, Overlord, Monster, Slime, Arifureta) all are the same, they can craft, they can fight, they have mostly unlimited resources, they have knowledge. The guy of SLIME has a sub-power that consist into a voice that knows literally EVERYTHING.

So in the end the entire series is just other characters praising them for being awesome rather than the characters actually being awesome.

The other thing that annoys me its that they don't put much effort into the setting.

Pic related is slightly better than most. SLIGHTLY.
>>
>>153618898
Also

>MC still abides by the Japanese laws and doesn't drink alcohol
>>
>>153619229
Mondaiji-tachi is better.
>>
So according to /a/ this would be the most interest and refreshing isekai story

>The MC is a regular dude, not a loser, not an otaku, just a normal person
>He doesn't die trying to save somebody else, he gets there some other way
>He doesn't immediately meet any cute girls, they don't immediately fall in love with him
>He doesn't get any hax skills nor is there any videogame menu skill to download skills from
>He doesn't set off on an adventure that was forced on him for no particular or believable reason
>He doesn't have any self-esteem issues because he was was never bullied in school
>The world isn't needlessly edgy, there aren't evil kings or tyrants ruining things for no reason
>He doesn't get anything handed to him by luck or chance, he works for his victories
>His relationships progress naturally with other characters and doesn't jump the shark
>His japaneseness never amazes anyone, nor do people suck his dick for making sushi or hot springs

Anything else missing?
>>
>>153619242
>The thing some fag is always defending as an example of good Isekai
Who the fuck defends Arifureta? It only gets brought up as ur-example of the worst popular isekai to ever exist. The only thing with more trolling potential is Dungeon Seeker and that shitheap ripped off Arifureta to begin with.
>>
>>153619236
I don't really remember the jap food references, and I didn't really consider what he has a harem, but you're right, I forgot about the beast girls and medieval.
>>
>>153619068
Not that guy, but did you even watch episode one?
>Holy fuck, I've been transported into another world. I bet I have super cool isekai magic and can save that kid from getting hit from a cart.
>Aw man, getting isekai'd sucks, my gear is bad and I have no hax powers. Isn't the difficulty too high?
He pretty much stops after that though.
>>
>>153619295
>/a/ is one person
>>
>>153619229
>all girls are sluts
I need to read this someday.
>>
>>153619295
So Konosuba?
>>
>>153619295
Moonlight Sculptor?
>>
>>153618472
>Isekaid by God
>Isekaid by kingdom

This bingo is wrong, a bingo is supossed to be able to bingo, you can't put two things that exclude each other
>>
>>153619340
Read it fucking now

Its hilarious because the comments he makes about them are /a/ tier
>>
>>153618880
>>153618827
Yeah but was she in dragon form at the moment of anal penetration? That's the important question
>>
File: 1462160130853.jpg (29KB, 395x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462160130853.jpg
29KB, 395x363px
>tfw the next arc of reincarnated as love interest in otome game isn't translated yet
JUST
>>
>>153619260
This one is understandable. Every writer dreams of getting a publishing deal and an anime adaptation, so they write with TV broadcast laws in mind in case it ever happens.
>>
>>153619381
It look like the title of chinese novel. I bet it at least has 2000 chapters.
>>
>>153619430
Absolutely.
>>
>>153618672
You forgot
>slaves
>superior japanese food
>otaku MC
I even remember him asking to the friend to delete all the porn
>medieval world
>harem
>adventurers guild
>the MC can replicate tech without effort
(the guy can literally spit weapons just by taking the ingredients)
>>
>>153619430
Yes she was.
>>
>>153619295
It'd be okay to let them be a decent cook
>>
>>153619074
Shit, at this point I would even buy a fucking 1632 novel, but with a small Japanese town being transported to fantasy land and forming their own kingdom
>>
File: Isekai Bingo 4.png (24KB, 568x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Isekai Bingo 4.png
24KB, 568x628px
Version4, i combine the isekaid and killed themes and add superior Japanese bath and the copper, silver, gold themes
>>153619190
>>153619260
Maybe add that latter, but i need to remove a topic
>>
>>153619442
The entire Konosuba cast excluding Aqua is underage yet they get away with that shit just fine.
>>
>>153619329
I literally did not watch episode one. I watched episode "1" first without knowing the first was actually episode "0".
>>
>>153619470
You don't need to be an otaku to have porn on your PC.

He also can't replicate any technology (such as lava submarines), he has to eat an original and the materials to be able to replicate them.
>>
>>153619381
Where can I find volume 2 online? I loved volume 1.
>>
>>153619295
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-appear-to-have-been-reincarnated-as-a-love-interest-in-an-otome-game/
He has a fiancee though since he wakes up as a first prince at his 17 years old (or forgot the detail).
>>
>>153619553
You have to wait until they translate it.
>>
File: we taking over.png (29KB, 210x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
we taking over.png
29KB, 210x203px
vending machine >hot spring > mom > skeleton > spider > medicine boy > slime > useless goddess > salary man loli > goblin > shield > dragon >balck smith > edgy shit > normal guy tensei > slave harem
>>
>>153619456
>It look like the title of chinese novel.
It's Japanese. Saihate no Paladin.

It is a heartwarming tale of love and courage about a boy being raised by a group of undead.

Here is a review of it.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/faraway-paladin/novel-1/.112124

Also prologue preview.

https://j-novel.club/c/the-faraway-paladin-the-boy-in-the-city-of-the-dead/read
>>
>>153619580
Well hurry up
>>
>>153619608
>mom
Which one?
>>
>>153619608
Stay-at-home dad>all of those
>>
>>153619620
Warning: The main character never speaks to a living person
>>
>>153619608
>mom > skeleton > spider > medicine boy
Shit tier
>>
>>153619608
What about girl who gets reincarnated as a girl and becomes a maid and mother?
>>
>>153619620
Do you know where I can find some raws? I've heard a lot of good about this series here but I've always used nyaa for downloading manga and light novels up until now.
>>
>>153619654
Post the title
>>
>>153619655
Does a goddess count as living person?
>>
>>153619295

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/risou-no-himo-seikatsu/

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/takarakuji-de-40-oku-atattandakedo-isekai-ni-ijuu-suru/
>>
>>153619621
They're well on their way. The final part is due to release April 6 and the full publish will probably be a couple weeks later.
>>
>>153619700
I don't think Gods count as people at all
>>
>>153615072
>summoned to a fantasy world
And I just stopped reading there.
>>
>>153615576
Make it someone successful getting stuck as a farmer in a shitty kingdom
>>
>>153619254
What is this?
>>
File: Peasant.jpg (328KB, 960x895px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Peasant.jpg
328KB, 960x895px
>>153619810
It's almost harvesting season
>>
>>153619704
You remind me to read risou no himo, thanks.
>>
>>153619123
>>153618898
Why 15 anyway? Is it because Mushoku Tensei used 15 so everyone else just blindly copied it?
>>
>>153619608
>goblin > shield
You can't be serious
>>
Any twist on Isekai that you can come up with has almost certainly already been done at least once, many of them decades ago because this shit isn't even new. Blame Japanese WN/LN readers for gravitating constantly towards the same type of series.
>>
>>153619865
I would appreciate a show about this man
>NOBLMAN, SWERVE
>>
File: 1395805692598.jpg (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395805692598.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
Give me your idea for an interesting isekai plot that you'd like to see as a story
>>
>>153619358
He died trying to save someone
Immediately met aqua
He has video game menus and a bullshit luck level
He's forced on an adventure
He got self esteem issues
He literally has everything handed to him because "lol my luck stat is high"

Konosuba is just another shit issekai just below SAO level. The difference is that it tries to be ironic on the surface but at the end it's the same shit. Even the anime stopped trying after the first season.
>>
>>153619295
Sounds pretty boring desu.
>>
My chinaboo friend sent me something called I shall seal the heavens, there are like 1000 chapters and isn't even finished. Are these china novels any good?
>>
>>153617881
Nobody would say that when it comes to narou WNs, nobody. Its a well known fact that most of the people who translate that stuff barely understand English not to mention Japanese.
>>
>>153619904
15 years old is maybe an adult for Japan back then?
Or maybe because it's age where you enter highschool, and since highschool is overhyped there, you can do the math.
>>
>>153619956
The isekai is an existing story in the real world, the fact that protagonist got into it is messing with the plot and the real world author is trying to exterminate him so that the story can get back on track. The two have to figure out a shaky alliance that will be entertaining and compelling while not being idiotic, at least until they figure a way to get him back to the real world
>>
>>153619170
>>153619224
>tfw you've read so many shittily translated LNs you can practically hear the original Japanese in your head while reading the awkwardly transliterated dialogue
It's not like I like being this way, okay? It's just that, I can't help it when it's so obvious! Furthermore, isn't it the fault of the original Japanese authors for using so many stock phrases to begin with?! To all aspiring writers, vary your language a little! Honestly, what are you even doing, me? Isn't there a better way to spend time than on something like this?
>>
>>153619295
>>153619295
So, western Isekai? Works like Spellsinger, Magic Engineer, Spellsong Cycle?
>>
>>153620019
Do you even like wuxia. Literally every wuxia MC is a fucking robot. It has 2000 - 3000 chapters doesn't make any difference.
>>
File: money.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
money.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>153619295
>He doesn't die trying to save somebody else, he gets there some other way
Or he is not isekaied at all, he is just someone from that world.

Aside of that...it sounds perfect to me.
>>
>>153620019
Wuxia is trash, even worse than Japs. At least Korea WN is a slightly better.
>>
File: Isekai-Bingo.png (17KB, 580x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Isekai-Bingo.png
17KB, 580x580px
>>153619515
Your's was really shit, so I improved on it.
>>
>>153619830
Shinju no nectar.

Is done by the same guy who made Qwaser
>>
>>153620100
if only nips would write more experimental material instead of always doing the same safe shit
>>
>>153615072
Why can't Japan just drop the whole isekai craze already and write post-apocalyptic dystopian young adult fiction like all the cool kids do?
>>
>>153620131
>>153620161
That is xianxia, not wuxia.
>>
>>153619608
Goblin Slayer is not even Isekai, unless you mean the other goblin, which is much more retarded.
>>
>>153620344
pretty sure slave harem is the other goblin, no?
>>
Honestly, edgelord / immoral MCs are way preferable to the generic "nice guy" MCs of isekai WN.
>>
File: 1373497851545.png (610KB, 588x766px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373497851545.png
610KB, 588x766px
>>153619608
>useless goddess
What's with Japan and their love for 駄女神 recently?
>>
>>153620399
"Nice guy" MCs who buy a female slave the moment they find out they can.
>>
>>153620389
I was referring to re:monster, which is a slave rapist goblin with superpowers conquering a country at age 60 days or something
>>
>>153620436
wat was that retarded ln with the guy who keeps getting more and more girl slaves with the girls begging to be his slaves

made me want to slit wrists reading that drivel
>>
>>153620399
Self-interested MC>Generally Good MC>Generally Evil MC>Edgy MC>Lawful Stupid MC>"NICE GUY" MC who buys slaves and rapes people is totally a cool guy believe me I'm the author.
>>
>>153619956
Instead of traveling to fantasy medieval Europe derivative setting they get sucked into sci-fi bullshit.
>>
>>153619904
Almost everyone borrowed something from entries like Mushoku, Kuro no Maou and the old isekai series. They keep using it as a foundation for their own stories which is a big mistake since those series are already flawed to some extent and when you use that as a base you're basically set for failure. But I think they realise it now to some extent.

Since MT is in a #1 spot as well I bet a lot of them with child reincarnation stories thought if they copied the template they'd become just as successfull.
>>
>>153620489
You're gonna have to be more specific.

Because that sounds like 99% of isekai shit.
>>
The only good Isekai novel is Dungeon Defense
>>
>>153620399
Yeah, but with isekai edgelords are not even genuine edgelords, they will save the girls and will act as if they give a fuck but will still save people anyway, and people will see them as kind.
>>
>>153619906
>>153620486
Atleast re:monster is fun, those series about normal humans with no gimmicks are usually boring as fuck.
>>
File: angry moth.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
angry moth.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>153618898
>>1 yen equals 1 copper, 100 yen equals 1 silver, and 10,000 yen equals one gold.
>>
>>153620526
all i remember is that his goal was to have a harem of female slaves

i think he made a car or something out of wind magic? i remember he fought some vampire and conveniently got the vampire's giant mansion near the start
>>
>>153620399
Name an edgelord MC (in Isekai) that doesn't help people at some point.

protip: you can't
>>
>>153619320
I think slime-kun only has two people after his non-existent dick. Both of those Oni girls, the princess and her handmaiden.
>>
>>153619014
Grimgar is a refreshing take from that aspect, although the main "group" quickly disperses into smaller subgroups.
>>
>>153617334
Escapism + Otaku = All you can eat hot garbage
>>
File: IMG_0961.png (100KB, 300x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0961.png
100KB, 300x400px
>MC buys a slave
>gives her a place to sleep and food to eat and doesn't do anything to her
>WHY AREN'T YOU BEATING AND RAPING ME GOSHUJIN-SAMA THAT'S WHAT SLAVES ARE FOR RIGHT
>oh slave-chan, I could never do that, because I am a Good Person with Modern Japanese Sensibilities
>WOW YOU'RE SO NICE MASTER I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK
>no don't suck my dick that would be wrong and immoral and I didn't buy you to ravish you or anything (even though I really want to), in fact I'm so nice, I'm going to set you free because Freedom is great!
>OH NO MASTER PLEASE DON'T ABANDON ME I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU FOREVER MASTER I'LL EVEN SUCK YOUR DICK
>w-well if you insist
Every fucking time.
>>
>>153619295
Sounds like quite fucking good fantasy novel to me
>>
>>153620677
The hero and one of the demon lords too.
>>
>>153620665
That dude from Oroboros Records.
>>
>>153615511
Oi!
>>
File: White.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
White.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>153619295
Wow wow almost fits perfectly
>>
>>153619608
>no gun-ota
>>
>>153620751
I don't remember a demon lord, and the Hero is still bound by those 3 commands ain't she?
>>
>>153620316
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/
IT has completed. It's typical wuxia to me.
>>
File: what.png (195KB, 500x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.png
195KB, 500x321px
>>153619608
>Mom rated this high
So it isn't just generic as fuck with mom being the "WHAT A TWIST!" ?
>>
>>153620841
The Commands do not stop you from loving rimuru's unexistant slime dick.
>>
Are there any isekai from the perspective of the Aqua/dickass god character who's in charge of the whole reincarnation thing to begin with?
>>
>>153615072
>with only a glorified blacksmith’s level of strength?

But that's actually pretty strong in medieval society.
>>
Izayoi was your typical superhuman japanese high school students when, after beating the shit out of some bullies, was transported in another world just to play stupid games against devil lords and gods.
The first thing he did was beating the shit out of a Dragon


it turn out a pretty decent Chinese cartoon

Isekai is shit only with Otaku pandering protagonist and edgy tones
>>
>>153619608
What about the restaurant cook transported to village full of amazonian women ?
>>
File: 1411033231768.png (242KB, 384x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411033231768.png
242KB, 384x397px
>>153619515
>>153618472
Where's my obligatory CROP ROTATIONS ?
>>
>>153620985
Izayoi a shit
worse than kerito and toma
>>
>>153620985
But then you have to read the two annoying whores' perspectives as well
>>
You know what would be great?

An isekai about an otaku who wants to be reincarnated as an 俺TUEEEEE hero and an OL who wants to be an otome heroine but when they get truck'd together the evil god reincarnates them as the other one's fantasy instead.
>>
>>153621087
I'm getting angry just reading those words.
>>
>>153619985
Nigga I don't even think the anime was trying in the first season.
>>
>>153619295

See, I'll point out something.

The thing about most isekai novels is that they overdo it. Meaningful conflict is the essence of drama: In most LNs, things are so needlessly over-the-top, or the protagonist is so powerful, nothing exciting happens.

Like, a good example is Shield Hero. After the first arc, the story is EXCRUCIATING because the protagonist proceeds to trade and level grind. Trade and level grind! Can you think of anything more fucking boring in your entire life? In the Chronicles of Narnia - for example - the kids were scared and constantly out of their depth, but they didn't spend three weeks killing fucking slimes to get good at fighting with swords. No, they just skipped past that.

A hero has to be challenged. Characterization has to be complex. You can't have the plot be "EVERYONE is an ASSHOLE, except ME, the ANTI-HERO." It makes the story come off as paper-thin.

You can give the MC an extremely potent ability. You can make him a god amongst men. But you still need a story that's dramatic, that's interesting, and one that doesn't fall into boring tropes. Look at Re: Zero - Love it or hate it, it's at least interesting because the characters are complex (well, except Rem) and Subaru has to figure out interesting ways to do shit.

This is a really good list, but it's not compulsory. Like, the story should capture the "Traveler in an exotic world" thing, the way those old planetary romance stories did. John Carter didn't give a shit about level-grinding, he threw on a loincloth and used his super-strength to lead a slave rebellion, because FUCK MARTIANS.
>>
>>153621087
>CROP ROTATIONS
Add revolutionary ice cream or even better a fucking pudding
>>
>>153621087
I kind of want a Maoyuu s2.
>>
>>153621087
Why are isekai protagonists so convinced that crop rotation, katanas, and mayonnaise are humanity's three greatest inventions?
>>
>>153621148
That'd be incredible.
We need more genderbending isekais.
>>
Thought the web novel was okay until he made a motorcycle, railgun, and a minigun
>>
File: HP.jpg (376KB, 1291x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HP.jpg
376KB, 1291x566px
Isekai done right
>>
>>153621251
Because that's the extent of knowledge a twelve year old japanese kid probably has access to.

It's like an inside joke in that it gives the reader the same pleasant buzz when they see it. The author puts in crops rotation, little billy tanaka just learned about that last week and now feels super fucking smart because his clever adventure books had something in them that he had just learned about and he also knows about katanas and mayonnaise wowee!
>>
>>153621292

You know, I always think that being able to forge shit is a bad idea for a hero to have, because it escalates. If a protagonist can make something, it should be at tremendous cost and it should be iconic.

Sort of like "This sword I hammered out, from raw iron and black sorcery? This is the weapon I'll use for the rest of my life."
>>
>>153619074
Konosuba is close enough.
>>
File: img000013.jpg (104KB, 844x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000013.jpg
104KB, 844x411px
>>153621251
>>
>>153619900

Manga is out too.
>>
>>153621350
I can appreciate it when the MC goes in depth and all out, things like grading the iron he's using, talking about his previous failures and his various attempts and the knowledge he's gained, having and learn from others in order to get things right. The end result, even if if a bit overpowered, becomes meaningful because of the journey taken to get there, and it's even better when the weapon/tool continues to grow with the MC because he continually works on it somehow whether added refining or magic bullshit.

Just having him dive behind some rocks and cast "Forge awesome blade" so that he gets his new level 10000000 scythe of deathstruction is shit.
>>
File: 002.png (674KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
002.png
674KB, 836x1200px
>>153621350
>tremendous cost
Like this?
>>
>>153621251
Don't forget the raw egg on rice.
>>
File: what.png (160KB, 688x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.png
160KB, 688x343px
>>153621251
>>153621325
>Realize that I still don't know anything about crop rotations, how to make mayo and my only knowledge about katanas is that they were thin, sharp and expensive as fuck
>After all these years spent reading and watching this dumb shit
>>
>>153621520
Interesting initally, a bit of a bore later on when anything he does results in a shield that he'll almost certaintly never use meaningfully. Still fun at times, but it just doesn't get better than the first few chapters which ironically describes shield hero as a whole.
>>
>>153621493

I was honestly thinking of something from Conan the Barbarian. This guy hammers out a crude blade from anything he can get his hands on. And now the game has changed, because he has a sword, and the hunted becomes the hunter.
>>
>>153621292
I kind of want to see a one shot where a physicist/mechanical engineer with the actual know-how to do all this gets isekai'd, but then realizes he doesn't know how to extract/refine the needed materials and the big bad steamrolls the world.
>>
>>153621521
Or medieval cuisine being shitty and bland which the MC immediately remedies by introducing HERBS AND SPICES into their cooking, as if the reason their cooking was shitty was because they were too dumb to know about the wonders of spices and not because that shit was TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE to afford.
>>
>>153621585
There's the other cursed skills that the other heroes use. But we'll never get to that point in the manga.
>>
>>153615072
Looks and sounds great, picked up.
>>
>>153621535
1. Don't grow anything in the same field for too long
2. This goes double for shit like vegetables that are farmed tightly close together
3. Grow grasses to recover soil integrity
4. Grow legumes (beans) to increase water coverage and replenish soil nitrogen (nitrogen is good)

There, you now know the basics of crop rotation. You are 1/3 of the way to being an isekai protagonist. A qualified truck will be with you shortly.
>>
>>153619810
>farmer with a lv up system
>not op

The crops harvest themselves from pure love.
The pests explode from the holy farmer aura.
The land is tilted and water from a tap of the foot.
Veggies and fruits so good it gives 1000x buffs and cures any bad status imaginable.
Sickle can kill enemies in one swing.
>>
>>153621654
Ironically japs spices is only salt, and pepper.
It's laughing stock to country that use many spices for their foods.
>>
>>153621647
I think most engineers would be able to do most basic shit with the help of a blacksmith and a carpenter. You could probably advance architecture by a thousand years.
>>
Why do nips like putting <Brackets> around <Important Terms> like <Skills> and <Adventurer Guild> and <Enemy Stand> so much?
>>
>>153621778
Thanks senpai
>>
>>153621535
plant shit on a field, after you harvest it, plant it on another field, while planting something else on the first field
let the field rest after a while
>>
>>153621802
Because video games!
>>
>>153621797
The biggest thing would be establishing the standard units.
>>
>>153621794
Superior japanese cuisine that a baka gaijin wouldn't get.
>>
>>153621802
That's just a formatting thing, like how western languages put things in italics or boldface for emphasis. In theory it should be translated as such but in practice most translators are weaboos.
>>
>>153621797
>random plumber gets isekai'd
>an entire multivolume epic about him introducing the wonders of modern plumbing to the other world with painfully excruciating autistic levels of detail
>the demon lord eventually dies from E. coli while human civilization thrives
>>
>>153619620
>https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/faraway-paladin/novel-1/.112124
>they tend to feature hapless contemporary protagonists who suddenly realize that they've been brought to a world that functions like a video game, complete with levels, status updates, and quests. While those are certainly fun, there's also beginning to be a feeling of stagnation within the genre, even as titles like Re:Monster and Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation try to shake it up by having the protagonist be reborn into the parallel world

What is this guy even smoking? Re:monster is the reason why we have so many monster reincarnation titles like Kumo+Stats, levels etc.

It popularised the whole non-human reincarnation with stats, levels and a world that functions like a video game. How is it "shaking it up" when it was always there or any different from what he said in the begining? I'm sure he also thinks that MT has stats and levels.

Besides reincarnation itself was always there. Shiro No koukoku monogatarin was written in friggin 2009 at narou.
>>
>>153621859
The thing about that is that you don't get effectively standardized units without a centralized academic structure. Without a respected University to back things up you're just a dude waving around his dick saying "This is a centimeter!"
>>
>>153621647
>>153621797
Since dwarves are good at technology, do they "invent" scientific theories? or they just do shit and shit and then he becomes genius without knowing the theory behind it?

>>153621859
Does medieval have standard unit?
>>
New idea
>Isekai into foreign world
>With FPS mechanics

Mc has to press f to pay respects, can cycle through multiple weapons without having to carry them and the only advantages he can have is better skill or better guns.

Such an innovation has never been seen before in isekai.
>>
>>153621859
So:
>1 kilogram = 1 cubic decimeter of water
>1 second = 1/86400 of a day
>1 meter = 1/10000 of the distance between a capital and another capital

Can I get isekai'd now?
>>
>>153621782
I would watch an anime about a god tier Farmer.
>>
>>153622001
>CROP ROTATION
>CROP ROTATION
>AND MORE CROP ROTATION
>>
>>153619655
It's okay because I am already dead inside
>>
>>153621976
>Japanese
>Western FPS
There's your problem. Japanese normie console players do not play CoD, BF at all, never mind PC gaymin.
>>
>>153621802
「Nigga」, they have their own kind of 【brackets】 and special characters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_typographic_symbols
>>
>>153621991
>1 kilogram = 1 cubic decimeter of water
Define the cubic decimeter is
>1 second = 1/86400 of a day
How do you count that?
>1 meter = 1/10000 of the distance between a capital and another capital
How do you do that if you don't have standard unit?
>>
>>153615263

Arifureta is trash, but it's self aware about it too.

It was sort of amusing when he meets back up with his class after a long time and one of the girls basically blackmails him by saying she'll spread chuuni names and rumors about him if he doesn't accept her friend.

Arifureta sort of revels in itself. Not that being self aware really changes what it is, you'll still be reading a self-insert power fantasy even if it occasionally gives a nod to the fact. It's not worth reading if you can't stand that kind of thing. I wouldn't judge anyone for dropping Arifureta. I wouldn't recommend it to most.
>>
>>153621976
Literally マヌケなFPSプレイヤーが異世界へ落ちた場合.
>>
>>153622114
>one of the girls basically blackmails him by saying she'll spread chuuni names and rumors about him if he doesn't accept her friend.
What the fuck
>>
>>153621802
>>153621890
>>153622087
『Japanese Double Quote』 is real common if you are used to reading Japanese text.
refer to >「That's just a formatting thing, like how western languages put things in italics or boldface for emphasis」
>>
>>153621976
Done already >>153622129
>>
>>153622091
People have defined the lenght of a day since ancient times. You could measure a second using a pendulum.

Meter is kind of tricky, buy you could simply get the distance between two nations of the world I isekai'd into and divide it. Same with the kilogram.

It doesn't matter if it is the exact same as our world, as long as there is an standard, everything will work out.
>>
File: akane.png (130KB, 390x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akane.png
130KB, 390x369px
Arifureta thread bingo
>A dumb fucker who didn't understood title and complains about "op mc"
>A dumb fucker "you can't write like that because there is no conflict!" and long stupid copypaste. He completely misses the point.
>A dumb fucker/troll asking for a rundown and another troll pastes some bullshit.
>A dumb fucker spewing buzzwords
>>
>>153622185
And a dumb fucker that unironically defends this trash
>>
>>153622185
So basically
>anyone who criticizes it is either dumb or a troll
Right?
>>
>>153622057
Sugoi! His lands are refreshing with nutrients faster than I can see! Just what is he doing to the soil?
>>
>>153622182
The problem is how do you enforce the standards. You need to improve on tolerance of all jigs and tooling across the board, and that's easier said than done.
>>
Anyone have the name of the one last thread where he raises a combat maid while searching for immortality? I could find pictures of it.
>>
>>153622182
No, I meant the way he said 1/xxxxxx, how do you measure that xxxxxxxx?
For measurement he could just reinvent the standard measure, like meter(or whatever its name) for a distance between average of 1000 people's foot length, etc.
>>
>>153622263
Ouroboros Record?
>>
>>153622160
Yeah, BAck in elementary or such he used to go full chuunishit. Doesn't help that his parents are big shots in the otaku entertainment industry.
>>
>>153622268
Get a rope and make knots.
Calculate the angle of the sun in the sky.
Pay someone to walk there and count how many steps he took.

Is that really a problem?
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>ultra powerful character (god, royalty, ancient wizard, demon general, etc.) who should have no logical reason to help the MC appears
>they do it anyways because they're bored and MC is OMOSHIROI
>>
>>153622268
And also this >>153622262
You need to be a king to have an influence for that or at least make the king standardized the measurement unit which is you need to be famous first too.
>>
File: 071116003.jpg (25KB, 328x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
071116003.jpg
25KB, 328x213px
>>153621535
Rotate clockwise every year.
>>
>>153621535
>[Mayonnaise] is made by slowly adding oil to an egg yolk, while whisking vigorously to disperse the oil. The oil and the water in yolks form a base of the emulsion... If vinegar is added directly to the yolk, it can emulsify more oil, thus making more mayonnaise.

Bam, mayo. Combined with >>153621778 we are all now 2/3 of the way to isekaidom and as such should be very careful when crossing the street.
>>
>>153622336
Ah makes a sense, didn't think about that.
>>
>>153622388
Doesn't everyone already know about the FOLDED OVER ONE THOUSAND TIMES meme? You're practically already dead at this point. Enjoy that frontside of a truck.
>>
>>153622356
That and you need establish a bureau of standardization, and the force all the guilds to adopt to standardized tooling that's placed under very strict control. US had this, and it's actually crucial to the develop of the American armament industry later on.
>>
Mayonnaise isn't that tasty though.
>>
>>153622444
Hahaha, what a joker! What, are you going to say raw egg and soy sauce on rice isn't that great either?
>>
>>153622160

It's spoiler as fuck explaining the exact circumstances but basically there is one girl in his class that would always treat him nicely even before the world transfer. She always liked him and took his 'death' in the betrayal part of the story really badly. The story really builds up their eventual reunion.

The main character at that point has the harem in the OP image and loves the vampire loli. He isn't really that interested in his former class and only helps then because not all of them were shit to him. However the class girl wants to go with him anyway and he's determined to leave her.

So what basically happens is her friend being a bro knows she's in love and decides to pressure the MC into accepting the class girl. She does it by making the MC aware of how fucking chuuni he is being and reminding him she has the ear of royalty and can spread his name far and wide with terrible nicknames. He doesn't want to attract attention and he's embarrassed about all the chuuni shit so he grudgingly accepts her.

Yes. This is the level of Arifureta.
>>
>>153622349
>and MC is OMOSHIROI
The biggest problem with that is they never fucking explain why they're interested, or if they do it's just "he has potential" but WHY does he have potential? What do they see in the character? And it better not fucking be a flashback to their dead friend saying the exact same words the MC just did.
I'm getting too old for this shit.
>>
>>153622509
doesnt the firend also join his harem in the end?
>>
File: 1472373654597.png (1MB, 1442x1007px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472373654597.png
1MB, 1442x1007px
>>153622509
Un fucking real
>>
>>153615072
I thnk this series is the worst garbage to ever come out of japan.
>>
>>153622501
Rate muh isekai food
>>
>>153622574
SAO exists.
>>
>>153615878
Wait what. Sold.
>>
>>153622605
Nah. This has even more of the worst traits ever.
>>
>>153622547

The healer? Yeah, the whole point of that is that she loved him but now has to contend with his other world harem. After they split from the class she basically has to confront the vampire girl who is #1 in the MCs eyes. From there she quickly works to establish herself as part of the harem proper.
>>
File: 1483306303141.jpg (95KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483306303141.jpg
95KB, 720x720px
>>153622509
He could just blackmail her that he would kill him if she spreads that. Since he doesn't have any ties between his classmates anymore.
>>
>>153621953
>>153621647

Read 1632 and subsequent novels, people learn that local medieval craft men cab do a lot of good shit up to specs, given time.
>>
File: 1471141004947.jpg (75KB, 730x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471141004947.jpg
75KB, 730x660px
>Give MC goldy powers that allow him to asspull items whenever he wants and try to play it serious
>Still not a single MacGyver comedy isekai
I never understood this
>>
>>153622666
even satan knows it's bad! But i havent read it so i can't say for sure
>>
>>153621535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saU3_xJJrCg&t
>>
>>153622736
Keep it that way and just stay away. It's for your own good.
>>
>>153622605
Fuck you, SAO has better world building than your average isekai. Reki is genius at world building. I wont defend him for the plot though since he is shit at that, Mother Rosario arc is good though.
>>
>>153622714
I really want to see an isekai story about Aoba being reincarnated in the world of Fairies Story 3 as Sophia and trying to figure out how to avoid her scripted death in the story, My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending style.
>>
>>153622674
>>153622547
He meant the katana girl and yes she does join.
>>
>>153622680

Hajime isn't really looking to antagonize the royalty/church at that point. He's doing his own thing and has basically decided to stop caring about the initial betrayal.

I mean, he could have just said no then threatened her. He's strong enough to make good on it, but that's not how it went plus I don't think the girl that did it would actually respond to threats. She's very willful.
>>
>>153622688
>1632
I'll try to find the book here, hope it exists in my shitty country.
>>
>>153622899
So basically even though he's OP he's still beta.
>>
>>153622849

Ah, I stopped reading before getting that far. It doesn't surprise me. I basically stopped a bit after he met the lolis mother or whatever that was.
>>
>>153622788
>the Japanese government figured out how to clone human souls and stuff them into computers so they're using an MMO to breed and raise them so they can stuff them into drones for warfare and the US doesn't like that so they sent a sociopath black ops operative who likes eating souls and has a boner for Sinon to stop them along with a Korean guy who really really hates Japanese people and they do this by logging into said MMO with admin privilege accounts that somehow can't solve their problems instantly and instead they have to fight it out with DBZ style laser beam fights
>good worldbuilding
>>
>>153622509
Masterpiece. Now anime when?
>>
>>153622987
It's plot not world building. World building is the way the author describes the world itself, like the mechanism, background, or something like that.
>>
>>153622788
You don't even deserve a (You)
>>
>>153621141
They were unnecessary characters
>>
>>153622987

Strangely, the antagonists were actually more compelling than the heroes. Not to mention, the books keep teasing rape then pulling away at the last moment. Goddamnit, let us just have ONE rape.
>>
>>153623075
If you say SAO is shit then I wont disagree, but if you say SAO is shitter than isekai then you're wrong.
>>
>>153623097
>JDSF basically committing human atrocities on a massive scale
>Kawahara has to make the American operatives sent to stop them as cartoonishly evil as possible to make the Japanese seem sympathetic
>>
>>153623182
Ah hello, murrifat.
>>
>>153623116
Why are you guys this desperate? Here you go >>153619620 better worldbuilding.
>>
>>153623097
There's actual rape in the original WN.
>>
>>153623182

I know, right? They're creating artificial LIFE, and they're going to use it to make hunter-killer weapons. What about that doesn't scream 'I'M A SUPERVILLAIN' to you?

Shit, this is the kind of thing you get hauled in for. There are no words to describe the atrocity they've committed. Like, even a judge would go:

> "Are you saying...you created intelligent life just to torment it, and goaded them into a world war?"
> "That's so horrifying, I'm not sure there's a penalty to suit the scale of your crimes."
>>
>>153622788

I want to like SAO, but then I remember all that shit with the elves and I just give up.

>>153623116

It's practically the same shit. Though I'm not going to argue the other guys point that SAO is better then a series like Arifureta. Both are fulfillment power fantasy. SAO just replaces Isekai with VRMMO shit.
>>
>>153623236

It's Ronie and what's-her-name, right? Those two novices? They're there to be rape-bait. Like, if you let them alone in a room, you'd come back to find the chair humping them.
>>
>>153623182
>burgers still butthurt about pearl harbor
>>
>>153623549

Is America actually sore about WWII? I meant, it was their finest moment.
>>
File: 1397497415930.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397497415930.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>
>>153617674

Kumo is fun until she becomes a god.

I especially liked when she evolved her skill to multi-task into the ability to have several copies of her personality at the same time to multi-task. Reading her bounce off herself and make stupid decisions was fun.
>>
>>153623726
Most of us aren't, you do see a handful that are bitter. Most of us have long since moved on, even the veterans who FOUGHT the IJA and IJN.
>>
>>153623769
The ones who haven't really move on turn out to be the chicom who didn't even bear the brunt of the fight. ROCA vets did.
>>
>>153618354

This is pretty accurate. Aside from the fact he pretty much gives up on revenge after he saves VAMPIRE LOLI from her DARK IMMORTAL IMPRISONMENT. After that it's mostly just Hajime going to more dungeons to learn more OP magic with his harem.
>>
>>153616145
Konosuba
>>
File: gsnn-003-019.jpg (289KB, 870x1293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gsnn-003-019.jpg
289KB, 870x1293px
>>153620730
Well, at least is not as bad as

>I can't drink, I'm minor.
>>
>>153623233
He said "average" isekai, retard. Of course there's isekai that is better.
>>
>>153622788
>Reki is genius at world building

He can't even decide if is writting a fantasy work or a sci-fi work, if you are writing about people inside a game you can't make the characters behave as if they were actual knights or soldiers, you have to write them as people playing a game.

Even .hack got that right.
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (126KB, 594x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disgust.jpg
126KB, 594x296px
>>153621914
Re:Monster is fucking stupid. This motherfucker doesn't understand how fucking bad the storytelling is.
> I ate a rock
> It was a good rock
> I gain powers through eating any weird shit
> Today, I had sex with a dryad
> Later, the harem got angry
> Soon, I did an orgy with all of them with alot of play
> I made an aphrodisiac and made the elves consume them and I ended up fucking a few in the process.
>>
>>153623726
They outnumbered them by alot and were still humiliated by the japs, I'd be pretty sore too.
America lost it's undefeatable image they were going for.
>>
Finally finished reading MT
It was pretty good up until like halfway and then became weird and somewhat dull until the finale. I'm at least glad the MC never really became OP as fuck and just sort of lucked his way through the last few fights.
>>
>>153624014
>Shieldbro vol 5
>all of the other heroes try to get smashed
>itsuki and ren drinking and raving outside the tavern
>naofumi lets raptalia drink alcohol because her grown up body can handle it
>even after various bottles she's still sober due to her demi-human physiology
>Naofumi cannot get drunk, ever.
>Not even a fruit that's more alcohol than fruit gives him a buzz. (though they're pretty tasty)
>motoyasu tries one and crashes to the ground ala seth mc farlane


Good times.
>>
>>153618377
Hajime is actually extremely self-aware of his otaku nature and the fact that he's literally turned into a chuuni fantasy.

And every time someone brings it up, he nearly dies of embarrassment.
>>
>>153624123
Exactly it reads like a diary or rather a game log. The 'stagnation' the guy in his review mentioned was mainly brought about by the series similar to Re:Monster.
>>
>>153618606
>Adventurer's guild
You missed one.

>The isekai theme is forget after some vol
Even now the Isekai aspects are brought up heavily, with an entire country making use of reincarnators and summoned people, to advance technology.
The main character is even actively looking for his home-world.
>>
>>153624181
Still OP. Seriously, a fucking hydro pump at a young age? Come on. Try and compare him to other OP protagonists in the series but still OP. Again, I personally love the formula where a protagonist can have little to no power whatsoever, but have the ability to achieve with their own power. All that is required to not make it seem like plot armor or convenience is COMMON SENSE AND EFFORT.
>>
>>153624181
As much as people criticized it I'm glad he didn't go down the oldeus route and just did his best for the family making them his first priority. That last tap on hitogamis shoulder and his reaction in the end was very satisfying.
>>
>>153618472
Nirvana does 0 of these things. What do I win?
>>
>>153619810

This sort of exists. Almost everywhere Japanese Isekai don't go, Chinese will. Only you get to add cultivation to the list of tropes.
>>
>>153624123
don't forget.
>No raping allowed! Die you horrible people.
>What do you mean drugging elves for sex is rape?
>>
>>153623872
>DARK IMMORTAL IMPRISONMENT
I giggled
>>
>>153624508
this shit irritates me the most
>>
>>153624421
Yeah pretty good, basically a last fuck you to the villain before he moves on.
>>
>>153624514
Some anon spoilers say that she was imprisoned by one of her family because they discovered that the god they worshipped was a world eating asshole and she was to be it's new vessel
>>
File: you_win.jpg (20KB, 365x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you_win.jpg
20KB, 365x500px
>>153624445
>What do I win?
A BRAND NEW WASHING MACHINE
>>
>>153624102
>you have to write them as people playing a game.
When's the last time you played a game, /a/non? Because a lot of games have people that take video games seriously, and if you don't know that, you may as well be worse than a normie.
>>
>>153620999
Not him but that ones my favorite
>>
>>153624536
>>153624421
Sorry, but no. From the beginning of time travel, the idea of how the events occurred became contrived. Thus the whole idea of the story progression became pretty bad. Lack of responsibility despite the idea of taking responsibility as a theme for growing up (you see the perverse hypocrisy from the time travel? This makes maturing just useless and lack tension, this is bad.)
> family sol
Oh yes, just like how your own half-sister lusts after you and after increasing frustration of being able to be part of the harem, she takes it out on your own son from one of the harem. Yeah man! Great family SOL!
Moreover, the idea that hitogami is essentially a god that destroys worlds and shit. Why didn't he make more ways to kill the characters? Why couldn't he be able to make different and easier ways to kill Rudeus from a young age? Why are the people involved in the whole truck from the beginning sent to this world anyways? Why them if Rudeus only died? Is truck-kun behind it all? Call some details on my part foggy on my end considering I didn't read this for awhile, but I find this bs.
Mind you, I did enjoy MT to an extent but these drawbacks really impede the storytelling regardless of "good ending".
>>
>>153624315
I thought "isekai theme" did refer to the MC actually pursuing knowledge as to why did it happen and how to go back, not that it matter when everyone and his mother in the desumachi universe can reincarnate in that world and get a purple wig as a welcome present.
>>
>>153624014
>gsnn-003-019
What manga is this?Search engines give nothing.
>>
File: 78321.jpg (125KB, 737x1156px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
78321.jpg
125KB, 737x1156px
>>153624631
>>153620999
Delicious.
>>
>>153624802
Amazon Seiba?
>>
>>153624644
>Why are the people involved in the whole truck from the beginning sent to this world anyways?
There was a whole side-story about this, remember? Nana's boyfriend was supposed to be the only one summoned, and he became friends with a girl with time powers. When he died, she went nuts and expended all her power to create a timeline where he would survive. As a result, Rudeus's soul was reincarnated, and Nanahoshi was summoned early. Rudeus was supposed to just die, and that's it, but MAGIC saved his soul
>>
>>153624802
Needs more chapters translated.
>>
File: 1478503220643.gif (694KB, 540x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478503220643.gif
694KB, 540x652px
>>153615072
It's actually pretty fun after Forest Arc
>>
>>153624536
>a last fuck you to the villain before he moves on.
Exactly, he did what he set out to do and properly took the responsibility which he couldn't take in his previous world.

What happened after his death was already the responsibilty of his children who he raised by giving his all and basically devoting his life to.
>>
>>153624879
BECAUSE REASONS... Yeah. Still rather foggy, but still problems with the storytelling whether you agree with me or not.
>>
File: Slaves.jpg (120KB, 726x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slaves.jpg
120KB, 726x514px
>>153620730
Talese is the only one who did the slave use straight.
>>
>>153624536
I'm reading the spinoff which is almost like a setup for the sequel. And if the Hitogami there is actually that Hitogami in the main series then oh by oh boy. Rudeus didn't know who he was messing with.
>>
>>153624954
Only liked it up to trolling dungeon master arc.
>>153624014
>>153624702
>>
>>153615072
>Hajime Nagumo is your average, everyday otaku
>suddenly turned upside down when he, along with the rest of his class, is summoned to a fantasy world!
>Ridiculed and bullied by his classmates for being weak
>only a glorified blacksmith’s level of strength?

Jesus Christ. How can people enjoy this sort of garbage.
>>
>>153625057
Is there a timeskip or something later on?
I read chapter 1 and it's extremely boring already.
>>
>>153625157
They come for the isekai and stay for the vampires and beast girls
>>
>>153625157
>38,332 Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Vol.5
Apparently about 38k nips enjoyed the hell out of it.
>>
>>153625321
Yes,in 2-3 chs.
>>
>>153624802
what the fuck is saber doing here?
>>
>>153624014
Can you pls state source? Checked search engines and manga who looked similar (like Isekai de "Kuro no Iyashi Te" ) but cant find pic related.
>>
>>153625418
For the food, it's always because of food.
>>
>>153620999
>>153624802

Name is cooking with wild game?
Seems interesting
>>
>>153624958
> Responsibility
If that's the case, then time travel should have never been introduced. Lack of consequence and it came from an infodump (rather lazy) from Rudeus himself. Trying to prevent some big tragedy and when people try to excise this, mind you, this is a lack of responsibility in storytelling.
> Not finding out Hitogami by his current self
> Preventing a huge tragedy that came from time travel lacking the responsibility due to old self.
> Making the whole events transcribed become contrived from time travel.
Again, responsibility is now considered hypocritical. Making the message just pure bull when there were other ways to make the events less convoluted. But it went to the time travel, and lacked effort and the ability to accept actual responsibility. So that notion is null and void.
>>
>>153619131
t. burger who never left his state, left alone the country.
>>
>>153625157
>How can people enjoy this sort of garbage

Self inserting and escapism. Some average shut in who amounts to nothing in life suddenly thrown into a fantasy world where gorgeous women are all over his dick appeals to their fantasies. Even more so when the MC is found to have some amazing ability unique to them which validates them even more.
>>
Is "Release that witch" any good?
I'm about to read it but i need a push
>>
>>153625530
Would you marche a marche and her marches if marche was a femarche
>>
>>153620123
Western isekai is boring with paper thin characters.
>>
File: Cover.png (2MB, 410x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cover.png
2MB, 410x600px
>>153625485
>>153625418
>>153624857
>>153624940
>>
>>153625485
No
>>
Anyone else follow World Customise Creator?

Sun a cute.
>>
>>153624702
The same than this one >>153619254
>>
>>153625569
It's pretty great, really.
I'd recommend it, as it's probably one of the best things in reading at the moment.
>>
>>153625647
>Paper thin characters

You meant to post that on the spearfishing board
>>
>>153625755
>Shinju no nectar
Thanks.
>>
File: oomiya_02-2.jpg (51KB, 210x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oomiya_02-2.jpg
51KB, 210x225px
>>153625321
> Timeskip
> 1 month layer
> 6 months later
There's literally chapter 0 and 1, chapter two is when they are really growing up.
>>
>>153625725
I did, but after I caught up a while ago, I never picked it back up.
>>
>>153620181
>>153625805
yeah it's him alright
>>
>>153621535
Katanas are quite wide as far as longswords go

they're quite fat blades
>>
>>153617403
>my real life sucks hard
>I want to leave this new world where I can start over and realize all my fantaisies and go back to my old shitty life
Authors being hack once again, not able to find a logical motivation for the protagonist.
>>
>>153619295
So... Youjo Senki?

>normal salaryman
>doesn't die trying to save somebody else
>he IS the cute girl, no one loves him/her though, Visha isn't cute.
>he was forced to conscript due to his magical powers
>no self-esteem issues here
>just a bunch of countries going to WW1 trying to save their asses, unless you consider MC to be a tyrant
>he worked his and his soldiers' asses off
>doesn't jump the shark, you could argue his relationships regress naturally though
>no sushi nor hot springs, no japaneseness either, unless you consider his hot-blooded suicidal tendencies something japanese.

He does have the hax which was handed to him by luck, does it still count if it screwed him over?
>>
>>153625321
Why else do you think there's a cover of them as young adults?
>>
>>153621778
>>153622388
Still need to figure out how to identify saltpeter and sulfur in nature, in case they have different names in European Fantasy Japan.
>>
>>153624014
>I can't drink, I'm minor
Isn't that because of some Jap law?
>>
>>153626267
Jap law is age 21 for alcohol consumption, no thanks to the US military occupation government.
>>
>>153625057
>>153625824
Where are the illustrations?
>>
>>153626295
He means how apparently there are laws that prohibit entertainment from showing minors drink, while underaged. Tho, I'm pretty sure that's only a regulation that applies to certain TV stations or something?
>>
>>153626370
I remember in Maji-koi VN there was a scene where they couldn't drink alcohol but conveniently there was magical non-alcoholic water that made everyone act and feel like there were drunk.
>>
>>153626295
Threadly reminder that if a girl is drunk and has sex with you, it is rape, if you are drunk and a girl has sex with you, it is rape.

You can get in trouble for drinking and having sex with a girl, you can't get in trouble for drinking and fapping to 2d.

Fap to 2d, it is the economical choice especially when drunk
>>
File: file.png (345KB, 489x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
345KB, 489x378px
>>153626098
>nor hot springs
>>
>>153615072
ANIME WHEN?
>ANIME WHEN?
ANIME WHEN?
>ANIME WHEN?
>>
>>153625569

honestly it's alright.

The MC isn't overpowered in the traditional sense. He's basically a well rounded adult with a engineering degree who's soul took over the worst prince in a succession battle between princes. He has a shit territory in a medieval world where witches with magic are a thing but they are hunted down by the church.

MC takes in witches because he's interested in magic, then he uses their magic for engineering and uses them to quickly progress up the tech tree.

The nice thing about it is that he doesn't immediately make guns ala Gun-Ota, rather he progressively makes better gunpowder before eventually making more advanced firearms.

The series is mostly this guy cutting his own little territory out by advancing their progress bit by bit and dominating anyone who would challenge him with vastly superior weapons.

He's OP in the sense he brought modern day engineering knowledge to a medieval setting but the story is sensible enough that he doesn't know everything and has suitable talents research anything he doesn't fully know. For example, he knows what black powder is but goes through refinement to get the weapon to flintlock levels, then to advance past that he teaches alchemists basic chemistry and has them research towards the smokeless powders needed for better weapons like revolvers.
>>
>>153617966
Sasuke is transported to another world where he ends up being the weakest of the elite 4, he then journeys out to mount rushmore where he is betrayed by sonzai x and is sent to the shadow realm, there he gets his arm bitten off by bear-san but is saved by finding the holy grail coincidentally. He then remembers he knows how to build guns, in which case he immediately builds a railgun because "m-m-muh magik skill" using random materials he finds left and right. He also eats monsters. He then stumbles upon generic vampire loli no.2049204 and sets out to explore and revenge, while also building a harem because he's cold, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor which makes all girls within a 500mile radius become so wet that it causes major flooding problems in the surroundings. Now our average japanese highschooler will have to fight a God as his greatest challenge yet!?!?!
>>
File: kyoto002-2.jpg (3MB, 1889x2647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kyoto002-2.jpg
3MB, 1889x2647px
>>153626312
Mainly samples anon. From hero bunko showcase.
>>
>>153615072
The best part is that the stuff we see is just the best of these garbage WNs. Imagine all the mountains of garbage that no one even reads.
>>
File: 1478163281272.jpg (44KB, 480x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478163281272.jpg
44KB, 480x465px
>>153626526
Sounds great
I'm tired of Japanese LN/WN clichés
>>
>>153626622
No, this is not the best of the garbage, quite the opposite. You don't know shousetsuka like the WN readers do.
>>
>>153626537
Saved for future reference
>>
>>153626488
Goddammit
>>
>>153626622

you don't need to imagine, try novel updates. So much Chinese Xuanhuan with cultivation and paperthin plots that are all the same with slight variations.

>>153626666

Don't get me wrong, Release that Witch has some clichés and the protagonist is unintentionally building a harem of witches at this point because he's getting society to stop hating them in his own territory.

It's just a bit more logical in the use of modern knowledge.
>>
You guys are forgetting about the best isekai

Isekai Tensei Soudouki
>>Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the stingy warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Retarded plot but surprisingly enjoyable isekai series about a noble who uses his knowledge of modern science to take over the world? NO. Build guns? No. Create and sell products to increase his family's fortune? Yes. Deal with rival noble houses and merchants? Hell yes.

Most fun I've had reading an isekai series since El Hazard.
>>
File: soudouki.jpg (114KB, 462x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soudouki.jpg
114KB, 462x675px
>>153626897
Nice, I never checked but somebody picked up the LN version last November.
>>
File: 1470677609382.jpg (137KB, 450x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470677609382.jpg
137KB, 450x425px
>>153626622
Basically fanfiction.net
>>
File: Kiba.jpg (306KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kiba.jpg
306KB, 1280x1024px
Posting one of the best Isekai anime.
>>
>>153626800
>So much Chinese Xuanhuan with cultivation and paperthin plots that are all the same with slight variations.
Had a conversation the other day with two Chinese, and how the chinks find it funny and weird that these stories are catching on in the West, because these are the kinds of stories you so reading half-way thru middle school.
From their perspective, it may as well be Twilight.
>>
>>153627158
Or just >>153627057
>>
>>153622605
Arifureta is infinitely worse than SAO
>>