[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 001.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
Was the new episode mostly anime-original or something? Also, wasn't the Koyuki-Yuu date supposed to be after Fuuka 2.0 showed up?

Also, Truck-kun when?
>>
Why are this show's threads always dead?
>>
>>153603768
Everyone but the redditors were expecting the Truckening this episode, and were pretty shocked that it never happened. Also, by leaving out Yuu's confession scene which should have come in this episode, it fucks around with the sequence of events that some people are speculating that the anime might spin off into its own continuity and maybe even avoid Truck-kun altogether.

>>153604350
Yes. Because we all know what's supposed to happen, how shitty the source material is, and there's not anyone here to troll about the whole "twist"
>>
>>153604350
cause its not a picture of truck-kun
>>
>>153604350
it is quite popular manga, so many people knows how the story will go, also in everythread it is so many times being spoiled about the story turn them off.

I wonder if they will go anime original
>>
>>153604657
This episode felt anime original. That foreigner woman didn't even appear.
>>
>>153604483
>might spin off into its own continuity and maybe even avoid Truck-kun altogether.
I kinda hope it does honestly but it will still be shit.
>>
That reminds me: is the manga on hiatus or something? Given that the manga is weekly, there should have been a few new chapters by now, but the last chapter was published last month.
>>
>>153604834
I took a look at reddit threads today to see if there was any subtle shitposting I could do (yes, I am an asshole piece of shit) but the normies were all happily discussing the events of the most recent episode without a clue how it deviated from the manga by including anime original scenes.
I'm still holding out hope because their hugbox is so safely moderated that anyone who even alludes to Truck-kun, even when concealing it with spoiler tags, has their post removed. This means that if Truck-kun does get his way, the tears will be even more delicious.
>>
>>153604916
There's raws up to 143
>>
>>153604350
because BEEP BEEP!!!
>>
And then their childhood promise is fullfilled
>>
What do you think of the music so far? song that Fuuka and Koyuki sing in unison this episode way better than the original (2nd track of OP single), the original vocal is thin, it does not really fit this king of song
>>
>The next legend continues
What did Seo mean by that?
>>
Fuck. Truck-kun was the only reason I hadn't dropped this show yet.
>>
fucking fuuka dies and mc still doesn't fall for koyuki?
and how he reacted to her confession is bull shit, instead of giving a reply or thinking of the confession itself at all. thinks about how it affects the band and show. god damn failure of an mc.
>>
The new episode aired yesterday, why was there no thread yesterday?
>>
So does chapter 142 actually have manager performing rakugo?
>>
File: hammer.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>153604483
I'm pretty sure Yuu has the aspies but that's just me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.