[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished 20th Century Boys and I loved it. Is anybody up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20thcenturyboys.jpg (19KB, 336x274px) Image search: [Google]
20thcenturyboys.jpg
19KB, 336x274px
Just finished 20th Century Boys and I loved it.
Is anybody up for a conversation about this series?
>>
>>153584447
Finished it the other month, Loved it also.
I really enjoyed the use of multiple time periods
through the characters lives to tell the story.
>>
>>153585569
I found the ploy easy to follow but some characters easy to forget about.

Also what the fuck is up with Sadakiyo having a little army of small kids with masks?
>>
Too long, they kept introducing characters at a rapid pace, disappointing ending. This is a series than could have been so much more if there was just a little less.
>>
>>153584447
One of the better mystery manga out there that's for sure.
>>
>>153584447
I dropped it after they went back to back in time. How does it end. If i remember right, friend was just some kid they cant remember?
>>
>>153586036
I agree that at the end they introduced too many characters in the past. But aside from that it was great.
>>
File: 20th_century_boys.jpg (130KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
20th_century_boys.jpg
130KB, 600x847px
I'm going crazy searching for links to the movies.

Anybody got some at hand?
>>
>>153586194
I think he puts on a big concert and that somehow saves the day.
>>
>>153584447
It is the manga version of the apocalypse of St John
>>
it was a great ride until maybe the last volume or few
>>
>>153586036
it was all down after the timeskip.
we waited so long for kenji to play a fucking song
>>
>>153586036
Everything after the timeskip was terrible, it was getting worse with every chapter.
>>
>>153586036
>>153586096
>>153587012
>>153590797

I just finished Billy Bat and literally ALL of this praise and criticism applies. Same with Monster.

The guy writes a compelling story, but it all falls apart at the end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.