[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe, prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 28

File: Yamcha.png (98KB, 352x296px) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha.png
98KB, 352x296px
This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe, prove me wrong
>>
>>153558587
Haki. /thread
>>
If Krilin got wounded by a gun because he lacked on his training then i don't even want to imagine Yamcha
>>
No way, all the decent fighters in OP would rock his shit. Dragon Ball characters only really start becoming OP as shit in comparison like late-Frieza/Early-Android sagas.
>>
>>153558587
Yamcha would get slapped to shit ny luffy
>>
Meme Yamcha tanked attacks from Beerus and Champa.
>>
>>153558587
Yep, it funny how such a weak jobber in the db verse could stomp 99.9% of the One Piece universe
>>
>>153558627
That only works on the weak willed, and while Yamcha is weak, he isn't weak willed.
>>
One ki blast of Yamcha could destroy an entire continent in OP world
>>
>>153559670
>he isn't weak willed.
He lost Bulma to Vegeta tho.
>>
>>153558587
Fodder trash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ercQOGIcAc
>>
>>153559465
Luffy gear 2 would curb him.
>>
File: YamchaFutureVsAndroid17NV.png (323KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YamchaFutureVsAndroid17NV.png
323KB, 640x480px
>>153558627
>>153558820
>>153558913
>>153560540
This
>>
In all honesty, how strong are One Piece characters? Whenever I see those DBxOP crossovers, I can't help but wonder how big the power gap is.
>>
Isn't android saga Yamcha at least a couple times stronger than Vegeta during the saiyan saga? That alone makes him a planet buster.
>>
>>153561404
If you wanna go by the anime, he's strong enough to take on the Ginyu forces
>>
>>153561079
Whitebeard was the man known as the strongest in the world and he could destroy an island with his earthquake powers. By Cell, everyone in DBZ could destory planets. Its two completely different power levels and storys like batman and superman and mixing them together requires an inordinate amount of scaling back.
>>
Probably. DB powerlevels are ridiculous. That's why I can't get into super desu.
>>
>>153561079
They're powers are what's OP. Don't give the faintest of fucks what anyone says, unless you've got haki or seastone or can figure out their weakness to water fast enough you're not punching the shit out of Light, Lightning, or Fire and winning.

An island buster attack from straight on can kill even DB characters capable of planet busting and you've got at least 4 OP characters that move as fast as light (Kizaru, Enel, Rayleigh, and Kuma who may be FTL)

According to DB super a pew pew gun could take out Goku, so a kizaru laser to the heart or lightspeed kick to the face should do the trick.

Energy logias are fucking broken. Shit I thought Smoker was broken when he showed up and he's only made of a gas.

Now when we're talking lower tiers like Yamcha, we've got Luffy who was capable of punching Croc so hard that the huge towers above the earth collapsed WAAAY early in OP doing shit like gear second which puts him on even level with FTE characters and exponentially increases his strength up to this point and this is still pre-timeskip. With Haki he's capable of anticipating lightspeed laser attacks and dodging ahead of time like spider-sense or the force. People only think of Conqueror's Haki when talking about it and forget that Observation and Armament are pretty OP too (and armament of course was able to compound Luffy's strength even further and allow him to use Gear 3rd to chip away at a legendary boat the size of an island without losing endurance).

He'd fuck Yamcha up.

If you had said Raditz it'd be a harder argument, but I feel like the status quo of the strawhats is well above even Raditz at this point. Nappa would be the one that stomps current level strawhats.
>>
>>153559005
over looked detail man. nice
>>
Yamcha is probably at devil fruit user levels with his whole wolf fang fist. Literal wolf powers bro
>>
>>153561079
>>153561404
>>153561810
>>153562129
DB was already destroying Islands by the 23rd budokai arc, which is the level One Piece generally is right now. Planet busting became common place by the Android Saga (Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta)
>>
>>153562251
>(Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta)

Proofs?
>>
>>153558587
>This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe
And? The Flash could kill every single faggot in Japanese fiction.
>>
>>153562251
Read my damn post buddy. You can planet bust til you're blue in the face you're not destroying an energy logia that way
>>
File: tmp_15042-Accelerator-538391856.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15042-Accelerator-538391856.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153562289
You called?
>>
Dragonball is the most logistically inconsistent characters as far as calculation of their abilities though.
Moon blast is infinitely more impressive than the city bombs they constantly do, and it doesn't really take much more force to destroy the earth if you could atomize the moon from THAT far.
Yet Roshi did that back in the DB days.

Super from the 20 episodes I've seen have way less impressive casual physical feats than Pre-Timeskip Luffy, yet somehow Saiyans magically can disrupt the reality of the universe by fighting alone and burst in lightspeed. Except Gohan.
>>
File: Earthquake.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Earthquake.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>153561079
>>153561810
This is about as crazy as OP powerlevels get.
>>
>>153561810
What's the validity of the planet destroying powers? The only ones I recall are Frieza with planet Vegeta and Vegeta with planet Bug, both of which have their canonicity questioned. Now it's been a looong time since I watched DBZ and I can't for the life of me think of a reason why someone like Buu wouldn't just immediately destroy the planet upon going rogue.
>>
>>153562366
Energy Logias still need air or some way to avoid falling into the center of the Earth, or be knocked far enough into the earth that their mass can't escape the gravitational pull that close to the core, regardless of their composition. Save the guy made of light.
>>
>>153562508
I thought the lightning guy would be the most broken.
>>
>B-But muh logia fruits!

Haki's just of ki, don't get on a OP highhorse. Hell, their inherit properties are pretty much identical despite being in different universes.

Krillin or Yamcha could solo literally the entire OP cast. Without much difficulty.
>>
>>153558587
He would have a tough time in the new world, but the fact that he can fly is a boon for him. Its actually mentioned that flight is super rare in OP.
>>153562508
Powerlevels be damned but I couldn't help but lose my shit when Whitebeard cracked the air. Had em giddy like a schoolgirl.
>>
>>153562251
>(Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta

[Citation Needed]

Gohan is barely stronger than ss 1 he can barely maintain ssj form and is still far weaker than he was when he fought cell.

There's no way Yamcha is even close to ssj 1
>>
File: images.jpg (42KB, 314x468px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42KB, 314x468px
Maybe vanilla Yamcha can't defeat them.. but maybe isekai Yamcha can
>>
File: 1424460999520.png (31KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1424460999520.png
31KB, 229x220px
I hate to say it but the Dragonball characters win easily. They're just orders of magnitude stronger, with ki blasts and flying and shit.

Krillin could pester Frieza (who moves at insane speeds) with Destructo Discs. The average One Piece character stands no chance at all.
>>
>>153562688
How the heck is that getting on a highhorse? Also you can't just say they're the same thing even if they are similar in concept.
>>
>>153562435
DBZ is retarded, look at this spectacular street-level fight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIFK-XI4W_U
>>
>>153558587
>Yet another worthless powerlevel discussion
Good going champ, but you know you have to be eighteen years old to post here, right?
>>
>>153562771
>Krillin

Not YAMACHA.

Krillin kept fighting and training all the way up to three androids and even got his power unlocked.

Yamcha liked died back during saiyan arc and never fought after that besides getting raped by androids(while krillen turned an android into his personal sex slave) and I don't even remember him training for that
>>
>>153562273
>>153562735
I meant Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Given all the training he had since his death from the Saibamen to his revival at the end of the Namek saga, he should be at least as strong as Vegeta when he first arrived to earth.

It's sad that Yamcha has virtually non-existent moments compared to Krillin and Tien who despite being irrelevant in the Cell Saga, still had their moments.
>>
>>153562833
Yamcha was trained in the afterlife. His power level is comparable to at least saiyan saga nappa minimum when he gets back and that's before he trains 3 years for the androids.
>>
>>153562833
If we're talking regular Yamcha, then hell no.

He trained with King Kai (for barely any time at all, like a few weeks), and then trained for the Androids for two years.

I'd say to be generous, he's as strong as a Ginyu Force Member.

A strong fighter like Aokiji, who has shown to move just as fast as an average Z fighter, would whip his ass. Yamcha would get frozen quickly.
>>
File: 5660615-2952929514-2Rr4l.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5660615-2952929514-2Rr4l.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>153562771
>who moves at insane speeds
Mach 1?
>>
>>153562672
He has a counter, its implied that whitebeard doesnt but obviously he does or else he wouldnt have gotten his power stolen
>>
>>153558587
except logias
>>
File: 4586928-krillin+speed+7.jpg (200KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4586928-krillin+speed+7.jpg
200KB, 640x960px
>>153562970
>Mach 1
>>
>>153563054
How do you stop a guy who can turn into electricity? If I recall the light guy has the same level of protection except he has to turn physical again to hit you. The lightning guy could just kill everyone by roleplaying a lightning storm.
>>
>>153562771
Sorry One Piece, don't try and stop Yamcha. Protip: You Can't.
>>
>>153562957
I think powers like Akainu, Perona(ghost blow jobs),Kizaru, and Magellan would be difficult to deal with no matter how much physical strength and speed you have.
>>
>>153563121
Haki....
>>
>>153563054
Whitebeard was old as fuck, and half dead. His power didn't get stolen until after he was dead. They would not have tried that against prime whitebeard. Kizaru's counter is god tier observation haki, and of course BB.
>>
>>153563054
>whitebeard doesnt but obviously he does

He was old, suffering from multiple fatal injuries, exhaustion from facing multiple top level fighters, depressed, and getting jumped, on top of that his heart condition was preventing him from moving quite a lot in his last fights
>>
>>153558913
Master Roshi blew up the goddamn moon in Dragon Ball, don't give me that.
>>
>>153563177
The force one or the Senator Armstrong one?
>>
Even at the absolute low ball of dragonball (based on On-screen feats only) that you'd need to be 1st form Freiza to blow up a planet. I'm pretty sure Yamcha has a PL of at least 500k
>>
>>153563216
>confusing master roshi with jackie chun
>>
>>153563121
Just like how the lava logia guy could burn the fire logia guy. Anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage.

Ki blasts in dragon ball continue for hundreds of thousands of miles into space. They clearly have a higher frequency rate than lightning. So they could hit him like normal.
>>
>>153563227
Come on man, saiyan saga Vegeta blew up a planet.
>>
>>153563258
Filler
>>
>>153563216
That's such a huge fucking outlier and contradicts the scale of power we had until then.

>Roshi at full power Kameha of 180 blew up the moon.
>His previous best attack blew up a mountain
>The surrounding area survived Piccolo going full annihilation which should have raised him to ~1000

No way man. It's not until Saiyan that they go moon level.
>>
File: LargerVersionJumpbattlepower.jpg (707KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
LargerVersionJumpbattlepower.jpg
707KB, 1800x2400px
Here, this is the official power level chart for Dragonball.

Roshi blew up the moon 180. Yamcha is 1480.
This means he's pretty fucking far ahead of One Piece characters, as he could blow up the Earth multiple times over.
>>
>>153563249
You sure the fire guy didn't get burned because he couldn't sustain a fire form due to oxygen being snuffed out via the molten lava?

A fire guy is easy to counter, he can't go ethereal if there is nothing to sustain flame.
>>
>>153563216
That was one of those early DB inconsistencies before Toriyama was set on the power scaling of the characters, everything before Raditz is pretty much a joke. Pretty much zero characters can destroy a planet before Frieza. Even someone like peak Krillin and Tien can't destroy a planet.
>>
Yamcha has planet busting powerlevel, although no attacks in which to do it with. He can wolf fang fist the planet to nothing I suppose.

Heck, Piccolo/Roshi were busting moons before Vegeta came along. Yamcha is currently hundred of times above that now since he trained with King Kai and survived Vegeta's gravity room.

The only reason he looks weak is because the only enemies left are way beyond planet busting levels.
>>
>>153563342
Any number past the frieza saga is bullshit though.
But yamcha is comfortably above the likes of roshi even towards the end of DB, by DBZ he is comparable to Piccolo who destroyed the moon with an unamed casual attack fresh after his fight with raditz.
>>
This is stupid, of course he's stronger than even the strongest character in OP world but that doesn't make him strong or OP weak because they're different universes and have different power levels,or are we going to say that Guts is "weak" because he can't do a spirt bomb?
>>
>>153563381
The series specifically says he got burned because lava is hotter than fire.
>>
>>153563417
You know that actually is just simpler way of saying what I just said.

Throw a burning log into a lava pit and it will just explode.
>>
>>153563381
Also Akainu talks more trash than anyone in One Piece.

>so good at baiting and trash talking that he can kill high level fighters with it

Also he is a huge liar and one of the few characters in One Piece that we've seen outright lie multiple times and not in a joking way
>>
>>153563342
>>153558587
>One Piece has reality warping powers
>Yamcha just punches really hard

You really have no creativity. Several powers in One Piece render physical strength worthless. Yamcha can be capable of blowing up a hundred planets. He can also get touched by a little girl, turned into a toy, and snapped against someones leg.

shit thread/10
>>
File: Gross.jpg (34KB, 298x415px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.jpg
34KB, 298x415px
>>153558587
>>
>>153563388
Vegeta tries to destroy the Earth during the Saiyan Saga with his Galick Gun.
>>
Yamcha has never shown the insane feats of strength that the strongest One Piece characters have. I don't take blowing up the moon seriously because it's Toriyama and he pretty much winged it a lot of the time. Plus that's a retarded measure of strength anyway. I have no doubt that in a straight up fight, Luffy and Zoro would beat the shit out of Yamcha.
>>
>>153563459
Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users. He's also moving at mach speeds. Doubt the little girl is going to touch him.

You know, he could also just, fly, so she doesn't have the option to touch him.
>>
>>153563417
Well that was the character saying it and not the author.

That character also said that white beard wasn't a legend and that he made up all his legends and was just a sore loser
>>
>>153563459
I bet Boa could defeat Yamcha very easily
>>
>>153563213
>>153563201
I meant his power, not his haki and physical stats. Im not trying to imply a guy who can stand with a hole in his heart is weak, im saying his allegedly unbeatable quake quake fruit was countered by the dark dark fruit.
>>
>>153563509
>Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users
What is your basis for the statement that ki attacks would work on Logia types? Kizaru is literally made of light. You shoot lasers at him and he's probably just going to grow bigger.
>>153563555
Hancock is OP, please nerf.
>>
Yamcha could probably beat 95% of the characters but that top 10 is pretty fucking strong.
>>
>>153563509
>Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users
ki attacks don't mean anything to a logia user, in fact, beam type attacks are more worthless than physical attacks since they cannot be imbued with haki
>He's also moving at mach speeds. Doubt the little girl is going to touch him.

You know, he could also just, fly, so she doesn't have the option to touch him.

So we're assuming that he knows that a little girl can turn him into a toy? Alright. Perona can fly and immediately render him useless with a single, intangible ghost. Foxy can slow him down without touching him. Hancock can turn him to stone (and Yamcha is a horny bastard so he's fucked)

again, I don't think you're thinking this through very much. You're using very basic "hurr he can punch hard" to claim that an idiot won't be subject to the dozens of stupid powers OP has.
>>
>>153563590
>beam type attacks are more worthless than physical attacks since they cannot be imbued with haki
Not him but I see no reason why they couldn't be.
>>
>>153563597
Ok what ever. Yamcha doesn't have haki. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>153563590
>>153563568
See >>153563249
>>
>>153563611
You do since you're here in this thread discussing this topic.
>>
>>153563611
You realize that haki is ki, right? Can you really not even see the similarities in the words?
>>
>>153562576
>both of which have their canonicity questioned
what? 1st Form frieza definitely destroyed planet vegeta. Also destroyed planet namek in the fight with goku and everyone at this point is a good amount stronger than Frieza was back then.

>Why didn't buu destroy the planet
Buu was a very poorly written villain but I think the general consensus is just that he kills for fun. There's a scene where he thinks he killed everyone on earth and he kind of regrets it because hes bored. The only time hed have an actual reason to destoy the planet is when losing vs gohan and vegito, both of which were kicking his ass so bad he didnt have the chance.
>>
File: Q6SaDuW.jpg (114KB, 862x685px) Image search: [Google]
Q6SaDuW.jpg
114KB, 862x685px
>>153563568
>hole in heart
That wasn't even the serious injury

White beards power wasn't really countered. Teach technically counters all abilities but only if he is touching them. I wouldn't call that a true counter
>>
>>153563249
>Anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage.
Uhh, no. That's not how it works at all.
>>153563632
But they work very differently. Ki is used to shoot lasers, haki can give you ESP powers.
>>
>>153563615
Not true. Magma can burn even fire. That does not imply that "anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage"

You're also still ignoring all of the other powers right.

>>153563623
>reading comprehension
It doesn't matter if beams can be imbued with haki because Yamcha doesn't have haki. It's irrelevant.

>>153563632
Unless you want to point me to Oda claiming that OP haki is equivalent to Dragonball Ki, you're just pushing your head canon
>>
>>153558587
Yamcha is a borderline case since we don't know how weak he became after he stopped training.

Everyone else thought could blow up the planet, including Goten and kid Trunks
>>
>>153563568
>his allegedly unbeatable quake quake fruit was countered by the dark dark fruit.
When did this happen? Last I checked Teach shot him to death.
>>
>>153563651
>Uhh, no. That's not how it works at all.
Amazing argument you got there. And you clearly didn't even read what you're replying to in full.
>>
>>153563580
I don't think they are stronger but some having crazy broken powers
>>
>>153563667
Why would I present an argument when all you did was make a baseless assertion? The rest of your post doesn't even relate to this bit.
>>
>>153563590
Stop wanking logia fagboy.

More often than not the elements of the logia users are made shit incredibly easy to destroy, someone who can blow up a planet would have no trouble blasting a chunk of lava into a trillion pieces of dust.

Only ones that are arguable indestructible in turn can't do shit as their attacks don't even come close to being able to destroy a planet.
>>
>>153563121
by having the main character be made of Rubber
>>
>>153563667
>claims someone didn't even read
>when the anon he's replying to is a speed reader
You shouldn't be trying to defend people that don't read One Piece. Akainu was speaking specifically on Ace's mera mera. Nothing of the sort has ever been stated about Logia's in general being suspect in that manner.

>>153563694
Why because you say so? Your "evidence" is objectively wrong. He specifically said fire and magma. You're the one trying to push your shitty dbz/op fanfic.
>>
>>153563632
Haki is basically very strong ambition.

So I doubt Yamcha has it or Gohan for that matter.
>>
>>153563465
sugar best
>>
>>153563121
Kizaru doesn't really need to turn physical again if he uses lasers to attack, but if he wants to use physical attacks he can't be light because light doesn't have mass.
>>
>>153563708
That just makes Luffy immune to him.
>>
>>153563693
Because you want to prove yourself correct.
And nothing I said was baseless, you're a fucking retard.
>manga beats fire JUST BECAUSE!
That's literally your argument. Even though the manga itself says it because magma is hotter. And the kei blasts in DB burn through lava. So take your guess.
>>
>>153563381
Ace got hit because if was intangible Luffy would have gotten a whole put through his chest instead. Akainu was just talking shit, but there is a hierarchy among fruits. Oda says so himself.
>>
File: 1364489277167.png (160KB, 403x372px) Image search: [Google]
1364489277167.png
160KB, 403x372px
>>153563590
>all this crying over muh ki
>Nobody even tried to argue all of the other powers such as Hancock
So are the anons trying to defend Yamcha giving their tacit agreement that this was a stupid question?
>>
>>153563738
Higher temperature =/= more raw power.
>>
>>153558587

Sugar could beat him just by touching him.
>>
>>153563651
>>153563658
They work in exactly the same way. Save for the difference in that OP does retarded shit where when you use haki you turn black.

Ki in dragon ball is used to reinforce your body, it's not just for attacks.

>>153563761
That is exactly what it means, you fucking retard. Holy shit, kill yourself.
What do you think makes it hotter?
I always forget how fucking brain dead Wan Piss shitters are.
>>
>>153563778
>What do you think makes it hotter?
More movement among the molecules that make it up. Heat energy and kinetic energy are not one and the same.
>>
File: 1401056230718.jpg (45KB, 622x331px) Image search: [Google]
1401056230718.jpg
45KB, 622x331px
>>153563342
>Super Buu overshadowing Gotenks
Did Super Buu fucking poison himself with every degenerative disease known to existence before fighting Gotenks?
>>
File: 02567421.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
02567421.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>153563721
>Akainu was speaking specifically on Ace's mera mera
No, he specifically said it's because magma is hotter than fire. You're trying to go against what the series itself says.
>>
>>153563778
>They work in exactly the same way.
Why doesn't anyone in One Piece use kamehameha then?
Why doesn't anyone in Dragon Ball use ki to know what their enemies are going to do before they do it?
>>
>>153563738
>told repeatedly that Akainu stated magma was hotter than FIRE
>doing the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and screaming because you haven't challenged that retort at all while still trying to assert that you're right

You're only making an ass out of your self. You're basis has been proved to be nothing and you're doing nothing but ignoring that because you have nothing else to assert your claim with.

>>153563778
>They work in exactly the same way. Save for the difference in that OP does retarded shit where when you use haki you turn black.
That's great. Now point me to where Oda confirms that they are the same. You don't seem to understand that you asserting they are the same means nothing. It's shonen
>>
>>153563770
>touching him.

Which is not happening because one punch from any DBZ fighter would turn her into goo
>>
>>153563388
>Even someone like peak Krillin and Tien can't destroy a planet.
you really just discredit your whole statement by saying stupid shit like this.
>>
>>153563342
>Chi-Chi at 130
Top waifu.
>>
>>153563816
Goku used precog against hit....
>>
>>153563798
>kinetic energy
>energy that a body possesses by virtue of being in motion

>What do you think makes it hotter?
>More movement among the molecules that make it up
Can you just stop talking, you're not smart.
>>
>>153563815
Akainu also lied his ass off during the entire arc.
>>
>>153563815
see
>>153563658
>>153563830
ace=fire
all logia=/=fire
your headcanon=/=what was stated in the manga

Feel free to go to AP if you feel your shitty fanfic holds validation. I'm sure you'll fit in there.
>>
>>153563845
>he doesn't understand the difference between different types of energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_energy
>>
>>153563837

If he punched her, he'd be a toy. No impact.
>>
>>153563830
>ignores that haki is another word for ki
>being this desperate to suck oda's dick

Also, the first half of your post doesn't even make any sense. Please learn English. Stop green texting like a retard and just type.
>>
>>153563844
When was this?
>>
>Onepissfags

Any character in DB would raise their Ki and make Onepiss characters shit themselves.

OnePiss is the weakest verse of the big three memes
>>
>>153563837
He'd need a gun then.
>>
>>153563894
dragonball characters can punch hard enough to not need to physically connect to punch. Its how goku beat chichi and how hit killed goku.
>>
>>153563933
Probably why it's the best of the three memes. No over the top world ender shit.

Though it looks like that's where it's headed.
>>
>>153563867
Stop spamming the word head canon you mongoloid.
This clearly stems from you not being able to read in the first first place.

The first post you replied to says this
Magma beats fire because it's hotter.
By the same note, any other element would beat by the same element but to a stronger degree.
>>
>>153563897
>haki is another word for ki
two different shonens two different powers. All I asked was for confirmation from the person writing the manga, you know, the only one who has authority on the subject as they came up with it. You still haven't offered it so you're just whining at this point. Nothing you pull out of your ass means anything unless it was said by Oda or Toriyama.
>Doesn't make sense
Are you asking me to spoonfeed you? You're only insulting your own reading comprehension abilities. Unless you're using "Th-that's gibberish!" As an excuse for being unable to argue what I posted.
>>
>>153563918
When hit was timeskipping, its how goku was able to fight him. King kai even berates goku for abusing his kaioken to have precog.
>>
>>153563885
You realize your own link proves you wrong, right?
Not sure what you're even trying to say.
That somehow fire is more power than lava because [reason]?
>>
>>153563651
>haki can give you esp powers
So like Chiaotzu?
>>
>>153563966
>any other element would beat by the same element but to a stronger degree.
So if Yamcha can manipulate really strong sand, he'll beat Crocodile. Great conclusion.

All I said from the beginning was that Akainu's statement only applied to Ace as they were both heat based. Glad you finally cracked the code that was my post.
>>
>>153563999
I'm trying to explain to you that raw force and greater temperatures are not the same thing. You seem to have great difficulty in grasping this.
>>
>>153558587
The only thing Yamcha can beat is himself off.
Couldn't even keep his girl.
>>
>>153563933
>Yamcha fires kamehameha at Smoker
>goes through him
>gets turned to stone and dies after seeing Hancock
>somehow it's still being argued past 100 posts
Yamachafags must be some of the most desperate, pathetic people on the face of the planet.
>>
>>153563976
They aren't just powers from a shounen series, you dumb fuck. They're actual Japanese terms.
God, I hate retarded One piece fags so much.

And no, all I'm asking is that you do the world a favor and hang yourself.

"told repeatedly that Akainu stated magma was hotter than FIRE" doesn't do anything to disprove what you're replying to.
I was the first person who said lava burns fire. So you saying it means nothing.
>>
>>153564002
Like knowing what your enemy will do before they do it and knowing where they are
>>
>>153564002
I'mma go catch it!
>>
>>153564055
>Yamcha fires any nondescript ki-blast into an island while flying
>kills everyone on it
>DF users drown
>the end
>>
>>153564036
The argument here is "which heat is stronger".
The argument is not who can make a larger impact.
I don't even know what you're trying to say. I hate the raw and sheer autism of people who watch one piece as they can't explain anything.
>>
Okay, let's be serious for a moment. Nen or Devil Fruit + haki, which would you rather have?
>>
>>153563844
It's not precognition, it's more like fighting instinct, It works exactly the same except it's way cooler as it isn't a special snowflake power and requires years of training to master.
>>
>>153564056
> They're actual Japanese terms.
I don't care that you wasted your life learning Japanese because you hated your own life. That implies nothing as this is all the imagination of some Japanese fuck sitting alone in his room. He interprets it the way he wants. Unless he claims that Dragonball Ki is One Piece haki, nothing you say matters.

Why are you still trying to argue otherwise? You haven't given me a single reason why what you say has any validity attached to it whatsoever. All I've done is remind you that your autistic fan theories are meaningless.

If you want to write your own manga where Dragon ball and One Piece are together. Go fuck off and do it. Otherwise, only what has been established holds any relevancy.
>>
>>153564113
I really don't like nen after the greed island and chimera arcs.
>>
File: dfbtf.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dfbtf.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>153562425
go home
>>
>>153564108
You said
>Anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage.
This is wrong. Raw power doesn't do shit against Logias. I can't comprehend how it''s so difficult for you to take this in.
>>
>>153564132
Haki, spiral power, and ki are all the same thing
>>
>>153564092
>Logia flies
>Yamcha continues to fires blasts through him
>Yamchafags kill themselves because their hero can't kill a single jobber when he comes from a world where people destroy planets with ease

Just the fact that anons in this thread are trying desperately to assert that anything that they come up with that has no backing in either manga is the truth, just to defend Yamcha, is hilarious. Is this really so important to you that you can't accept it?
>>
>>153562425
The Flash could punch him faster than he could calculate the vectors needed to defend himself.
>>
>>153564151
So are those circles her eyebrows?
>>
>>153564169
Then why don't they do the same thing, anon?
>>
>>153563950

How would he know not to make contact? Would Yamaha even hit a little girl? Hell, can't she just walk up to him and say "Nii-san, I'm lost".

There's really no point arguing over though because Dragon Ball power levels are inconsistent .
>>
>>153564169
In their meaning in the Japanese language. Maybe in your autistic crossover fanfiction. In One Piece or Dragon Ball Z, this is never stated. Therefore you're just rambling incoherently. I'm sorry if you can't accept that.
>>
>>153564196
string theory
>>
>>153564132
>i'm ignorant so I'm right !!!
How pathetic.

And, please for love of fuck, just kill yourself already.
Nothing you say is clear or concise. You are literally autistic. You can not communicate with other people correctly.

Are you trying to say some stupid shit like lava can only burn fire? Is the retardation you are trying to make?
>>
File: 1444571468769.png (1MB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
1444571468769.png
1MB, 656x721px
>>153564216
>Doffy uses Parasite on Goku
Game over man, game over!
>>
File: Kaguya_Ōtsutsuki.png (2MB, 2052x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya_Ōtsutsuki.png
2MB, 2052x1434px
>>153564187
yes
>>
>>153564158
Raw power IN HEAT (fire/lava) is temperature.
Fuck, I hate autistic people so much.
>>
how are people really arguing this?

The faggots going
>lol yamcha just punches hard, that doesnt work on loggia-types!
must not remember the clip in dragonball where he casually jogs and is able to keep up with a car going 125mph, then is able to speed up out of sight from the driver.

We never know his max speed, but it's AT THE VERY LEAST 200mph, and this is before he trained with king kai, or mr popo, 2 events which each drastically increased his power level.

Even if all it takes is a thought for a loggia-type to turn to gas or light or whatever, that's still enough time for yamcha to run up to you and tear your fucking heart out of your cheat.
>w-well how about if the loggia user starts the fight in their non-physical form!
you mean why dont the One Piece characters get a blatant handicap?

/thread
>>
File: 1450370263713.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450370263713.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
>>153564220
>Show me proof in either manga
>T-the Japanese terminology s..says
>Show me proof in either manga
>FUCK YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT KILL YOUR SELF

So you're wrong and really mad about it? Alright. If you ever find a way to actually prove it using the manga. Feel free to let me know.
>>
>>153564229
He'd never be able to hit Goku with it, though. He moves too fast.
>>
>>153564267
>yamcha is really strong
>sees Hancock and turns to stone
>dies
Cool story
>>
>>153564260
Raw power IN HEAT is not even a thing. You're the first person I've ever seen trying to use a phrase that specifically refers to brute force as being somehow related to temperatures.
>>
>>153564290
But you're forgetting that Goku is an idiot who let Ginyuu steal his body.
>>
>>153564176
Yamcha raises his ki
Logia user passes out
Falls into the sea
Dies
>>
>>153564307
>>153564260
>STILL arguing this raw power magma logia shit
>when nobody has even bothered to dismiss Hancock, Perona or any other non logia
What is wrong with you autismos?
>>
>>153564332
>Logia user passes out
How does this work?
>>
>>153564342
Hancock, Perona and Sugar would win, there's nothing there to discuss.
>>
>>153564332
>Yamcha raises his ki
>Logia user flies there continuing to do nothing as Yamcha gains aura
>Nothing is accomplished

Maybe you pass out looking at Yamcha for too long, but nothing about his ki is relevant to logias.
>>
>>153558587
Maybe he'd win a fight for once.
>>
>>153564275
>reaction images
>doesn't even know how to use green text
>..
>autism even harder
Wow, you sure showed how cancerous you are this post.

Here's the proof. In one manga the power is called haki.
In another manga they use the term ki.
Both of these terms mean the same thing in Japanese.
Both powers are used to reinforce the body.

Logic conclusion is proof. I get that you're so autistic you can't understand anything other than what is directly stated, but get over it.

And you still haven't made it clear what the fuck you're talking about with lava and fire.
>>
>>153564365
so the thread is over. The rest is autistic headcanoning about people trying to assert that dragonball powers and one piece powers are the same because they say so.
>>
>>153564389
B-but in Japan this Chinese concept actually means...
>>
>>153564342
This was already covered. They could not touch any of the characters in Dragon ball because they are too slow.
>>
>>153564367
Except the enviromental damage ki causes?
Most logias would get scattered to nothing by a random ki explosion, let alone one capable of destroying a planet.
Regardless they will never hurt yamcha either as not a single character in one piece can come close to blowing up a planet no matter how much you wank it.
>>
>>153564304
even if that was how her powers worked, it takes longer for someone to turn to stone than it would be for yamcha to fucking decapitate hancock.
>>
>>153564407
Hancock and Perona don't need to touch anyone though.
>>
>>153564411
It doesn't take a planetary explosion to hurt Yamcha.
>>
>>153564307
>Raw power IN HEAT is not even a thing
It's called temperature. You know, the word used in the post you are replying to.

>You're the first person I've ever seen trying to use a phrase that specifically refers to brute force as being somehow related to temperatures.
That is never what I said, you autistic retard, holy fuck. It is so hard to talk to people like you because you don't understand anything you read.
>>
>>153564387
>Autist autist autist autist autist
All you're doing is making clear that you have no real way of arguing me
>Both of these terms mean the same thing in Japanese.
Which means nothing as that's the real world and we're speaking about the manga. Like I said, if you want to point where it was established in either manga, go ahead. Arguing that the word used to describe the power has the same meaning means literally nothing.

If you cannot accept that, it's your problem, not mine. We can't go any further than that. If you want to believe it. Go ahead. It means nothing.
>>
>>153564424
Perona needs her ghosts to hit. And they are about as fast as she is.
Love Love beam also moves rather slow, so they could avoid it.
>>
>>153564115
>It's not precognition, it's more like fighting instinct, It works exactly the same except it's way cooler as it isn't a special snowflake power and requires years of training to master
Eye of the Mind (True)
>>
>>153564444
It does, go be a faggot downplayer to some faggy vs forums.
>>
>>153564445
It's hard to understand people who use words that mean something specific but actually want to say something else with them.
>>
>>153564478
My quads say it doesn't, go fly a kite kid.
>>
>>153564460
>the only thing I accept as prove is word of god!!!
God is not real. You have to be able to draw factual conclusions on your own.
And I keep calling you autistic because you keep getting more autistic with each post. Because you are less and less clear with each passing post.

I think you realized that you point about lava and fire was totally retarded, which is why you refuse to even pretend to address it anymore.
>>
>>153564407
> They could not touch any of the characters in Dragon ball because they are too slow.

What does that have to do with their powers?
>>153564411
Logias are not affected by environmental damage, it phases through them.
>Regardless they will never hurt yamcha either as not a single character in one piece can come close to blowing up a planet no matter how much you wank it.

Stop projecting. I just think it's funny that nothing anyone says will challenge the fact that ki was never established to have any relevance to the haki of One Piece. I don't give a shit about the character fighting back, I just think it's funny that people are jumping through these mental hoops trying to say that these two completely unrelated shonen powers function the same.
>>
>>153564365
>Hancock, Perona and Sugar would win

The die in one hit from an enemy moving so fast they cant even see him.

Anyone that's not a Logia is killed before they can react
>>
>>153564487
Are you talking about yourself? Because temperature means exactly what I said it does.
>>
>>153564507
>You have to be able to draw factual conclusions on your own.
The world we are discussing stems solely from the imagination of a little Japanese man. Nothing you say matters if he says it isn't so. What delusional fuck are you to think that you can use real world concepts to argue the powers that only one person understands and can define.
>god is not real
tips fedora*
>>
>190 replies
>>
File: 1442222009438.png (527KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1442222009438.png
527KB, 704x528px
>>153564538
>>
>>153564514
>What does that have to do with their powers?
Because the point here is who would win in a fight. And if they literally can't touch the other person, they lose.
>>
>>153564507
>God is not real. You have to be able to draw factual conclusions on your own.
Your fedora went on so tight, you literally brought that up out of nowhere.
>>
>>153564526
You're acting as if Yamcha is some efficient killing machine.
He isn't. Fun fact about all those three: they're female. Yamcha wouldn't go full on murder-mode on them, would he? I don't think so.
>>
File: 1451957506145.jpg (217KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1451957506145.jpg
217KB, 1280x1440px
>>153564478
It doesn't retard, even Vegeta super gay god super shit got obliterated when the earth exploded.
>>
>>153564561
>And if they literally can't touch the other person, they lose.
Except they do not require touching the opponent to use their powers
>Because the point here is who would win in a fight.
No fucking shit. The point is that speed is not an issue.
>>
>>153564412

He has to see her to hit her.

Are Dragonball fans always this defensive ?
>>
>>153564554
Yup, you realized that you were totally wrong and that is now why you refuse to address anything related to the issue of fire and lava. You've directly avoided answering that topic four posts in a row now.

>ki and haki mean the same thing in real life terminology
>they both do the same exact thing in both series
Wow, this is so hard to understnad.
>>
>>153564580
T-that laser could destroy the galaxy!
>>
>>153564579
In the fanfiction I wrote it does.
>>
>>153564597
Yeah.
>>
>>153564562
>>153564554
Holy shit, you are fucking stupid. Reply to posts only once.
The expression "word of god" means the answer comes from an absolute authority, not a literal god. You are trying to claim that oda is "god" in this context. You will ONLY accept word of "god" as proof that you are wrong. This god does not exist, so the point is that you will never accept that you are wrong.
>>
>>153564594
>they both do the same exact thing in both series
But this is wrong and you know it.
>>
>>153564588
I'm not a fan of either show, though OP is objectively the better manga/show.

I'm just not a fucking retard dude, maybe read my post a few more times and you'll realize why what you just said is dumb. (also no, he doesnt have to see her to hit her, but lets humor you).
>>
>>153564581
Yes, both of them need to touch the person they are fighting. You are fucking retarded.
Hancocks love love beam has a travel time.
Perona's ghosts have a travel time.

Both of these things need to hit in order for them to be effective. They are too slow to hit and DBZ fighters.
>>
>>153564579
So what you are saying is that OP characters need even more handicaps to survive against the weakest DBZ character.

Got ya.
>>
>>153563933
Says a lot about DBZ. Characters can blow up planets yet the scale of the series doesn't feel nearly as large as OP.
>>
>>153564594
actually, I responded here
>>153564017
and you never replied. So I guess all your desperate attempts to derail back to fire and lava only make an ass out of your self, as it is you who directly avoided responding to it after all that time. dumbass
>both do exact same thing
uh what?
Regardless, all I have to is again ask you to give me proof from Oda or Toriyama and you again have absolutely no way of responding to it. Are you really going to just repeat your self for the next few hours? Check >>153564275
If you want to know what my response is going to be to all of your posts
>>153564632
>thinking anon is one person
Are you really resorting to accusing me of samefagging? Do you think I'm the only person using /a/ right now that thinks you're a retard? I know you're delusional but holy shit.
>>
>>153564580
>>153564596

that was retconed you fucking retard
>>
>>153564638
>ki
Used to reinforce the body, knock people out, lift objects you are not touching, see other fighters moves in advance.

>haki
Used to reinforce the body, knock people out, lift objects you are not touching, see other fighters moves in advance.

Tell me how they're different? Because one specifically says you can hit logia users with it?
>>
>>153564651
Perona's ghost form is intangible. While Yamcha is confused by it her ghosts could sneak up on him through the ground or something. Try be a little creative.
>>
>>153564686
>one allows you to shoot lasers
>one doesn't
gee whiz I think you put me in a cold sweat with that one.
>>
>>153558913
>Dragon Ball characters only really start becoming OP as shit in comparison like late-Frieza/Early-Android sagas.

Fucking King Piccolo had feats superior to any OP character. By Sayan saga Yamcha was several times stronger than him and while he never got a chance to show any mass destruction moves, he still could move fast enough to be impossible to track with human eyes. After that point he could only lose to anything in OP if sucker punched and/or if his power level degraded due to lack of training.
>>
>>153564686
>knock people out
>see other fighters moves in advance.
I own all 42 volumes of Dragon Ball and I've read through them quite a few times. I have no recollection of this ever happening.
Also there's the whole levitation and lasers business that Dragon Ball has but OP doesn't.
>>
>>153564707
>After that point he could only lose to anything in OP if sucker punched
Classic Yamcha.
>>
>>153564686
>lift objects you are not touching
Did haki ever do that?
>>
>>153564678
Sand gets melted by high heat and turned into glass or ash. Ki attacks have extreme heat.
And even if you want to pretend what you said makes sense, what you said here >>153563830 is full blown retarded.

And yes, it's clear it's the same person. Because there's no way there are two retards who don't know what the very simple expression "word of god" means.
>>
>>153564651
>Perona can turn into a ghost and surround her self with ghosts
>Anything that passes through becomes negative

untouchable.

Also, since you assume that Yamcha somehow knows everything about everybody, the same must apply to his enemy. Perona can easily place ghosts on the ground or in areas where he'll fly into them.
>>
>Yamcha swims to an island underwater and blows it up
>continues to do this until there are no more islands

Beat that OP-fags
>>
>>153564729
No.
>>
>>153564742
>no more land masses exist
>Yamcha's stuck treading water
>has to defend himself against Fishmen
>eventually drowns
Hmm, yes.
>>
>>153564729
>>153564701
Yes, Rayleigh explained this to Luffy right before the time skip. And how he said he could use haki to project attacks.

>>153564712
Lazers yes, levitation no.
But it's more or less the same.
>>
>>153563342
>starting Goku
>10
>capable of surviving a bullet to the forehead
yeah no
>>
>>153564742
>Small craters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSTap8sM2o
>>
>>153564780
But Yamcha can fly.
>>
>>153564734
>>153564692
What Perona does is called astral projection. Her body is still there and very much able to be hit.
Ussop beat her. Do you really think someone who can blow up earth can't?

All he would have to do is blow a few miles worth of land and she'd be dead.
>>
>>153564786
>Rayleigh explained this to Luffy right before the time skip.
Could I get a non animr filler shit example?
>>
>>153564731
>Thinking I would go to the trouble of replying to the same post multiple times
>Nobody else would ever say something mean to me! It has to all be that one person. Everything I say is perfect

Ok, you're way too delusional. I'm done here. Feel free to argue with all the other "me's" in this thread, but if you really think only one person would disagree with you, you're really more troubled than just thinking that what you say about a manga goes. If you really want to argue me more, just keep responding to >>153564275
until you post something that proves it wrong.

I hope all of the "me's" in this thread don't push you overboard.
>>
>>153564846
>i would never lie on the internet
Sure you wouldn't. I believe you.

And I like how you didn't addresses anything said in the post you're replying to. Not the least of which is why there would be two retards who spam the word "fedora" and don't know what "word of god" means.
>>
File: 2017-02-16_23-49-45.png (96KB, 637x852px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-16_23-49-45.png
96KB, 637x852px
>>153564822
I didn't see it listed as filler on any site, but I could be wrong.
If you need an example, swordsmen always project their slice attacks. And there is that one scene with virgo where he crushed a wall by swinging at it.
>>
Simple way to solve the argument. Has someone ever used Ki to hit something intangible in DBZ?
>>
>>153562129
>unless you've got haki

Everyone above Satan got it in DBverse, of course.

>and you've got at least 4 OP characters that move as fast as light

Too bad that literally everyone from the battle with Sayans onwards is stated to exceed lightspeed. Applies to attacks as well, of course.

And if you try to fall back on actual visually depicted feats, none of the OP characters including Kizaru in the very moment of his teleportation move are as fast as light. Nowhere near.

>According to DB super a pew pew gun could take out Goku,

After he was fighting a casually planet-busing opponent for like an hour and dropped his guard after prevailing. Until OPverse can provide a fighter like that, good luck trying to replicate that sucker punch. And of course you have to obtain a pew-pew gun whose beam propagates faster than light, too.

>Now when we're talking lower tiers like Yamcha, we've got Luffy

The very first punch ever successfully landed by kid Goku on another martial artist in the series, did collateral damage on par with Luffy Gear 4 punches. And that barely bruised Yamcha, who also got many times stronger after than point. Luffy is fucked.
>>
>>153564926
Yes. You don't seem to have a good memory.
>>
File: smugraditz.png (207KB, 522x392px) Image search: [Google]
smugraditz.png
207KB, 522x392px
>>153560608
Luffy Gear 2 could not even beat Raditz nigga.
>>
>>153564945
I haven't watched DBZ in years so no shit.
>>
>>153564926
>SSJ3 Gotenks vs Buu
>ghosts literally colliding with Buu and blowing up

>Black vs Goku/Vegeta
>Black summons astral projections of himself that literally beat up Goku and Vegeta without exploding
>>
>>153564926
Roshi was known for using ki blasts to put out fires. He did it dragon ball. Like 6 episodes in.
>>
>>153564177
He doesn't need to calculate anything. The reflective field is a whitelist.
>>
>>153562289
>>153564177
Could The Flash fuck himself in the ass?
>>
File: Roshi.png (675KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Roshi.png
675KB, 1024x768px
>>153564926
Roshi could probably beat most people in the OP universe.
>>
>>153563415
>Guts is "weak" because he can't do a spirt bomb
Yes? Yamcha can beat Guts any time of the day.
>>
Imagine how Yamcha would fare in the Naruto & Bleach universes.
>>
>>153565117
Naruto didn't have a very high power cap, did it?

Bleach has reality warping shit by time it was done. So yeah, Yamcha would get wrcked.
>>
>>153563590
You know that Ki attacks is will and spirit energy of the user turned into beam and orbs of destructive light? Right? This is like fucking Haki. One Kamehameha have big probability of seriously harming Logia users that are invulnerable to physical attacks but not magic.

Personally I don't think Yamcha would defeat anyone on One Piece. But his abilities would make him one of the top fighters.
>>
>>153565144
>Naruto didn't have a very high power cap
Powerwiise no, NINJA EYE ILLUSION MAGIC is another story
>>
File: s007.jpg (223KB, 728x1087px) Image search: [Google]
s007.jpg
223KB, 728x1087px
>>153564956
LMAO
>>
>>153565058
Yes, depends which version though.
>>
Look at it this way:
>untrained kid Krillin
>tanks machinegun bullets

>OP Logia users
>dead once they get hit by a shitty flintlock bullet than can negate their haki/logia
>>
>>153565154
>He would not defeat anyone in One Piece.
He fucking flies at unfathomable speed and can nuke the Grand Line altogether. What are you smoking?
>>
>>153565092
>Couldn't beat the Red Ribbon army
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (41KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
41KB, 500x496px
>>153560698
>not posting the real picture
>>
>>153565223
>>153562970
>>
>>153565199
That same headbutt would obliterate Kaido.
>>
>>153564939
>Too bad that literally everyone from the battle with Sayans onwards is stated to exceed lightspeed
Don't make shit up. This is always a point of contention in these threads and DBZ fags are never able to prove it, because no one ever states such a thing. You're probably talking about a murrican dub-only line from the Raditz fight.
>>
>>153565279
Nice headcanon
>>
>>153565341
Raditz could blow whichever fucking island Luffy is standing on. Even if he miraculously survived the blast, he would just drown.
>>
>>153564786
>Lazers yes
What? Haki doesn't let people shoot lasers.
>>153564808
Forever?
>>
>>153564983
But he blew up the mountain that was on fire, it's not the same.
>>
>>153565397
He said he could put fires out with it, and people have seen him do it. He just didn't hold back enough, or something.

>>153565383
They shot invisible laser blasts.
See that one fight scene with Virgo.
>>
He touches Baccarat. Then he slips on a banana peel and dies.
>>
>>153565436
>They shot invisible laser blasts.
You're just making shit up, aren't you?
>See that one fight scene with Virgo.
???
>>
>>153558587
Well, he probably can explode the Earth or whtever DB characters consider a fight, but at the same time there's a ton of characters who would be able to murder him:

I.e. in the current arc we have Big Mom who can take souls/lifespans of people, Mont D'or who traps people in books and leave them like that and Brulee who does the same but with mirrors. There are also people who can de-age others, tuen them into toys or stone, or can incapacitate a physically trong opponent in other ways.
>>
>>153565232
Ok sorry let me clarify. He wouldn't beat instantaneously and without any effort any person in One Piece he ever meets.

There would still be chance of him getting wrecked if some Devil Fruit user or person skilled in Haki could outsmart him or use it powers in creative way that will create opening to deliver a killing blow.

Yamcha is tough but not immortal.
>>
>>153564939
>>153565290
In fact, in addition for there not being evidence of anyone reaching lightspeed in DBZ, there's even evidence against it.

>after wasting most of his fusion time, Gotenks goes to where Buu is with one minute left and the fusion ends just when he arrives
Even if Buu was on the opposite point of Earth, this would put him at 0,1%c.

>When Goku shows everyone that he learned to teleport, Vegeta at first calls bullshit saying he's just using his speed to trick them. But then Goku shows he went to Roshi's island and grabbed his glasses and everyone accepts it.
If his speed was anywhere close the speed of light, grabbing Roshi's glasses would prove nothing, as he would be capable of running anywhere on Earth and back in less than a second without the need to teleport.
>>
>>153565509
Robin could beat Yamcha by just growing tits and pussy everywhere and killing him from bloodloss.
>>
>>153565480
>???
Oh, okay. No wonder you're so fucking retard. You're brain dead shit from tumblr. Come back when you can actually use English correctly.

Go rewatch/read every fight with Virgo. There are only a couple.
>>
>>153565895
How about you provide an example of these magical energy blasts nobody else has ever seen.
>>
>>153565480
In real life high energy lasers are not visible for naked eye because human can't see Infrared or ultraviolet frequencies of light that laser are.

If you went to school and paid attention in Physic classes you would know that you moron.
>>
File: 1421947483641.jpg (21KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1421947483641.jpg
21KB, 200x226px
>>153566099
So the manga is full of lasers but they're never referred to despite Luffy's well-established love of beams. Seems legit.
>>
>>153565520
>x10 kaioken ssb Goku moves so fast that he could move in stopped time
>he could also move faster than caster who was not affected by the time stop

The only feat greater than ftl speed is going fast enough to fuck up with time.
>>
>>153558587
ayy
>>
>>153563465
I want sugar to insult me
>>
>>153564206

Yamcha actually has hit a little girl. He knocked Chi Chi out cold in Drgonbll
>>
>>153566907
>Shinde
>BEHEHEHE
>>
>>153566919
Yeah but he did out of love.
>>
>>153566941

No he didn't. He did it because she wouldn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>153566969
>he didn't get the reference
Anon, please. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>153562869

Yamcha was going toe to toe with ginyu squad so at the end of Namek he's close to 50k, training for androids probably put him over 100k. Vegeta easily blew up a planet at 18k

When Yamcha was fighting saibamen he moved so fast disappeared, gohan couldn't see him. So at 1k he's moving so fast people can't even see him, which is fucking fast.
>>
>>153567083
Reminder that Master Roshi and Krillin moved too fast for the human eye to see during the first tournament and Roshi blew up the moon back then.
>>
>>153566225
>move faster than caster
Confirmed for never watch the episode. Goku predicted Hit's movement, he's not moving faster than him.
>>
>>153561810
Whitebeard could destroy the world if he wanted to
>>
>>153564151
*BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP
>>
>>153558587
>yamcha blinks
>everybody in one piece dies because they're all so shit
>>
>>153567869
>being this retarded
That was before kaioken. He literally said he's moving faster after kaioken. If anything, you just confirmed yourself to not having watched it.
>>
>>153558587

It's almost like Oda is trying to create a unique universe with diverse powers instead of a clusterfuck of the beam spam.
>>
Barto's barrier is unbreakable, Caesar can just take away his oxygen also Hancock *hard* counters him. Yeah and if he blows up the Earth then he will also die.

>>153559670
that CoC haki. he doesn't have counter against the other two forms.
>>
>>153567123
>>153567083
>too fast for the human eye to see
Even fucking Kuro was able to do that
>>
>>153558587
Yes, certainly when one thinks of Yamcha, the phrase “good-for-nothing” often comes up. But that does not establish his value. First of all, he is very respected. That’s very apparent when you look at Puar. And speaking of Dragonball, it is a manga famous for having lots of treacherous underlings, subordinates taking their superior’s place. Among them, it is rare for one whose loyalty to their master always persists. In terms of Yamcha’s position, his senior as a pupil, Kuririn has more raw strength, but even he addresses Yamcha with the suffix “san” attached, which I think just shows how much respect he has (speaking of which, Tenshinhan, whom is about the same age as him, says things to him like “you have any cash on you?”). Even in the episode where he split up with Bulma, that was actually Bulma getting dumped by Yamcha. A man of Yamcha’s caliber would not get left by a woman. But Yamcha wasn’t demeaned by Bulma, he chose to be a clown on his own. DB is liable to have character’s value be determined by their strength, but I think the one with the truly greatest caliber as a human is Yamcha
>>
>>153558587
Yamcha can't even beat his meat.
>>
>>153564939
>And if you try to fall back on actual visually depicted feats, none of the OP characters including Kizaru in the very moment of his teleportation move are as fast as light. Nowhere near.

Kizaru is self-stated as moving at lightspeed. Kuma is just as fast if not faster than him, Enel is made of Lightning so he should be able to move a little bit slower than Kizaru which hardly makes a difference at those speeds, and Rayleigh was fucking fighting Kizaru (you know the guy moving at light speed) on even ground.
>>
>>153563802
Pretty sure Gotenks needs to SSJ3 just to make Super Buu even feel anything.
>>
is this /dbs/?
>>
>>153567083
Ginyu on King Kai is filler.

Vegeta blowing up a planet is filler.

Yamcha got to train with King Kai for a couple weeks at most.

He's as strong as a Ginyu memeber if we're being generous, and someone like Whitebeard / an admiral could beat a ginyu force member.
>>
>>153558587
If goku can beat superman than obviously his son can beat anybody from One Piece.
>>
>>153564788
A normal human has a power level of like 1 or something.
>>
>>153573746
>Whitebeard
He couldn't even beat Nappa, let alone ginyu force member
>>
>>153562793
>Only lasts one hour if you aren't a Supreme Kai.

Wait, what? Then why is the Old Kai still fused with the Witch? Don't make shit up to fix what you thought was a plot hole, and then create a bigger one as a result.
>>
I dunno. Do characters in DB need oxygen to breath?
>>
>Yamcha enters OP universe
>accomplishes nothing because he knows nothing about seafaring and is useless on a boat
>personality is too annoying to have anyone bring him on their ship
>only way he gets anywhere is by being someones bitch ass bodyguard
>will just get poisoned or stabbed in the night if his head gets too big

Sounds about right. I don't think Yamcha quite has the commonsense for fighting pirates. He could 'obliterate' as many as he wants but it just takes one guy with a knife to shank him. Guy's gotta sleep sometime.
>>
>>153563342
Look at Mr.Popo and then look at old Picollo.
Rulling the world my ass.
>>
>>153560540
>tfw i used to find yamcha cool
>then Z happens
>>
>>153564332
If anything Yamcha would likely be susceptible to being knocked out from conquerors haki
>>
>>153564814
Yamcha is not Vegeta or Goku. He can not blow up a planet

They brought Roshi instead of Yamcha to the tournament of power. Let that sink in about how weak Yamcha is.
>>
>>153575251

>useless on a boat

He can fly, what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>153573091
>Enel is made of Lightning so he should be able to move a little bit slower than Kizaru which hardly makes a difference at those speeds
Lighting isn't just "a little bit slower" than light, not even close.
>>
>>153576464

Was Yamcha even considered?
>>
>>153575251
Yamcha knows how to deal with bandits, he was one.
>>
>>153562251
picollo literally blew up the moon before vegeta arrived to earth for the first time
>>
File: yamucha kamehameha!!.jpg (83KB, 794x596px) Image search: [Google]
yamucha kamehameha!!.jpg
83KB, 794x596px
my best DBZ game
>>
>>153576512
Younglings don't read Dragon Ball anymore.
>>
>>153571448
kek
>>
Yamcha would wipe the fucking floor with anyone from one piece.

He can fly and shoot laser beams (that can destroy a planet) from far away. And yes, he can destroy a planet. If Saiyan Saga Vegeta can do it, if Roshi can blow up the moon, he can do that.

And that is on land. He could just easily fucking sink Whitebeard's ship and he'd be dead cause he cant swim.
>>
Team Four Star will make a video between Cell and Luffy
>>
Yamcha has the unbeatable invincible Wolf Fang Fist which negates Luffy's Gummy Gummy Stretch Arms attacks.

Regular swords are no match for a superhuman like Yamcha, so Zoro is easy pickings.

Francis is an android, so he might have a chance. However, if Yamcha is allowed to have his baseball bat, the robot's head is coming clean off.

The doctor dog in the fedora is also useless as Yamcha has faced many monstrous creatures before.

Robin and Naomi would probably fall in love with him due to his masculine nature and powerful personality.

Mr. Bones would have his bones shattered. Quite easily.

Chef Boyardee would get his scrawny ass kicked to hell and back.

Sniper Pinocchio? Haha not a chance.
>>
>>153582742
Whatever you say Yamcha
>>
>>153575251
man you OPfags still trying to do mental hurdles to avoid the fact that the weakest DB characters could absolutely wreck the strongest ones in OP
>>
>>153573746
Vegeta threatened to blow up the Earth. That's what the entire beam struggle was about.
>>
>>153573746
>headcanon handicaps
>some fag pirates that can't even swim could defeat space commandos that oppressed and ruled the galaxy
ok
>>
>>153561810
>>153562508
>Earthquake powers
Every dbz character can fly
>>
>>153565895
Who the fuck is Virgo
>>
File: 1429145573241.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429145573241.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>153565341
I hope that was intentional
>>
>>153565380
Why didn't he destroy the place where he fought Goku and left him to drown?.
Because you are implying Raditz would know the weakness of a df user.
>>
>>153565178
>*Casually split the Moon because Moon mudslim tried to NTR you*
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.