[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What unpopular anime adaptations are you looking forward to anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: MR-354302-684499-1.jpg (2MB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MR-354302-684499-1.jpg
2MB, 1697x1200px
What unpopular anime adaptations are you looking forward to anon?
>>
How can an anime be unpopular if it isn't even out yet?
>>
>>153554049
Unpopular series* anime adaptation.
>>
File: MIA.jpg (333KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
MIA.jpg
333KB, 1632x918px
>>153553982
stop you're gonna make people think its me
also pv and/or new chapter when
>>
>CGI

no thanks.
>>
>>153553982
This looks cool.
What is it about?
>>
File: 004.jpg (217KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
217KB, 1100x1600px
>>153557268
A cute loli, a robot shota, and a literally furry are used as the protagonists in a manga retelling of dante's inferno.

It's edgy without the pretension of being edgy, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>153557383
Looking foward to it then.
>>
File: 002.jpg (1MB, 2350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
1MB, 2350x1600px
>>153557383
Edgy isn't in and of itself a bad thing, it's how you choose to balance it out with more substance. A shitty edgy series mistakes it's edge for substance and tries to write an actual story around that, whereas MiA can be remarkably dark, gruesome and depressing but has a very interesting setting, a captivating story, wonderful art and adorable, likable characters that you can easily grow attached to. There's a lot more to it than all the suffering and otherwise horrifying shit.
Plus a far greater amount of loli bondage and S&M that I doubt anyone expected, but that I personally deeply appreciate. This author defines based.
>>
>>153560077
Is there any romance between the loli and the robot shota?
>>
>>153560108
kinda?
>>
>>153553982

You posted it already.
>>
File: 024.jpg (392KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
392KB, 1128x1600px
>>153560108
It's difficult for me to gauge exactly how into eachother they are in a romantic sense since I can't read Japanese for shit, but even so it's as plainly clear as can be that there are some deep feelings between the two that I doubt they fully understand just yet being kids and all. Though the way they behave and live together they practically act like a married couple would, they sleep together whenever possible, they eat together, bathed together at least once, comfort eachother, protect eachother, and generally the first thing they make it a point to do when separated is try to find eachother and make sure they're safe. It's beyond adorable.
Though it pains me to say it, the lolirabbit homewrecker may be unintentionally jeopardizing all of that as they're growing much closer as the story progresses on top of being a major contender for best girl. I'd be majorly conflicted if it started heading down that road because they have a great dynamic and would make an extremely cute couple, but robot shota and blonde loli have already been through so much together that I can't stand to watch them drift apart.
This manga is a bit of a bumpy ride, just so you know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.