[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle of the Titans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cowboy bebop.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy bebop.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
Once and for all. Which is better and why?

Cowboy bebop or Neon Genesis?
>>
Madoka.
>>
Oreimo.
>>
>>153549895
They're different enough that they aren't outright comparable.
>>
Gurren Lagann
>>
>>153549895
The first time I watched them was back to back with a couple friends. After we finished Cowboy Bebop, I chose Neon Genesis to start next.

The result is that Cowboy Bebop is my favorite show of all time; Neon Genesis is our most hated show of all time. Every. Last. Episode left me wanting to punch a hole through the TV, and the only reason we kept going was we thought it was going to get better. Yeah, how'd that ending work out?
>>
>>153549895
Attack on Titan

> Neon Genesis is our most hated show of all time
If this was when you were 16 and had seen five series, I could understand that. If it still holds today, I suggest you watch way more anime.
>>
>>153549895
theyre both equally shit
>>
>>153550860
If you're 16 how could you possibly relate to Bebop? It doesn't leave anything to explanation.

NGE is a mecha with lasers, robots, teenage angst, lifeless characters who are only motivated by people screeching at them, and a lot of references that make it seem deep and progressive but have no relevance or significance whatsoever.

Bebop has some of the best action you'll ever watch, fantastic music, and fun characters. All the characters have a story, a motive, and a hole in their hearts. It's not trying to be hip, it's showing you a setting of profound tragedy and the people dealing with it.

Cowboy Bebop has beauty in the deep. What's NGE have?
>>
>>153549895
I hate Evangelion with a passion and I think Bebop is okay but grossly overrated. So Bebop I guess.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (336KB, 1002x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
336KB, 1002x1600px
Evangelion is the best anime of all time and has the perfect girl
>>
>>153549895
School Days
>>
>>153549895
Eva didn't age well. Bebop is still good.
>>
Anohana: The Deflower We Saw that Day
>>
>normie shit vs overrated garbage
I pick Boku no Pico
>>
>NGE
Creative show, with a good plot, complex characters, thought provoking themes, creative artwork, good OST and amazing animation that changed anime forever.

>Bebop
Meme show that westerners like because it panders to them. It has good OST and animation, but it's basically style over substance. Characters are mostly one-dimensional and the whole thing fails to stimulate you beyond any superficial level.

Childhood is idealizing Cowboy Bebop because of how cool it looks, whereas adulthood is realizing that NGE is the actual masterpiece.
>>
>>153549895

tfw people are suggesting anime when OP just asked which of two listed were better...oh well i guess it gives people new shit to look up
>>
>>153555478
But which is which?
>>
>>153550783
Fucking this.
>>153551553
Holy shit, fucking this too!
>>
File: tmp_7191-naughty21080907672.jpg (21KB, 264x220px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7191-naughty21080907672.jpg
21KB, 264x220px
>>153556645
Oh, you're good my friend. Hit me with some more trolling pasta, I can't get enough!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.