[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Journey to the West got an anime adaptation but pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Journey to the West got an anime adaptation but pic related did

I think it is time Don Quixote had one, especially with the amount of Chuuni themed anime coming out in the past decade, which studio would be best and why would it be Brain's Base or A-1 Pictures?
>>
>>153543837
>Dude windmills xD
just read the book
>>
>>153543905
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>>153543837
They will butcher it like they did with Journey to the West.
>>
We already have Re:Zero which is reverse Don Quixote.
>>
I think it could work. It has an archetypal NTR story, the story of Lothario. Quixote has a waifu, a girl who doesn't actually exist and he attacks anyone who dares to tell him his waifu a shit. The second half is a deconstruction, perfect for shitposting wars about what the hell a deconstruction is, where Quixote has to confront the fantastical world he created, and the people who would intrude on his fantasy and mock him for their own amusement. In essence, he's an anime nerd, attempting to live an Isekai protag life, going around doing whatever he wants in the first half. The second half is all about how the other anime nerds sperg out on him, and ruin his fantasy life, and he comes to terms with how the constructed fantasy life he's made is completely worthless, and dies as a citizen of the real world.
>>
>>153544379

Would it be modern day setting or medieval? They could use it as a template I guess but it'd be nice to see.

>First episode where the pissed neighbours destroy Don's anime and manga collection
>>
>>153543837
Was he the first chuuni?
>>
>>153544550
They spare Evangelion and GiTS.
Quixote-kun discusses who would win in a OPM Goku fight.
>>
>>153544550
No, that would be the third episode climax. The first two episodes are SamFlam styled antics. Gives us time to know Quixote, and laugh at his antics before we understand how real shit is when all of his precious figures and manga get burned.
>>
File: 1444476613926.jpg (148KB, 2000x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1444476613926.jpg
148KB, 2000x1143px
>>153543837
Gora Jainko illezkor!
Gora euskalduna!
>>
And make everyone female?
>>
>>153544550
They actually do something bryter in the book. They go into his library and start judging most books. There is one guy who says something like "fuck this book for spawning so many terrible imitators" while other one replies "It is not the fault of the book to be imitated, and it is in fact a good book, unlike this other one, which out the window it goeth"
>>
>>153543837
I've seen two or three threads about Don Quixote, what's up with that?
>>
>>153545214

I'm pretty sure there is a reading group going on at /lit/ I was taking part in it myself but no idea what is happening with it at the moment.
>>
I hate new /a/. Well, it aired over 30 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zukkoke_Knight_-_Don_De_La_Mancha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.