[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kodomo no Jikan - こどものじかん

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 003.jpg (607KB, 1470x2148px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
607KB, 1470x2148px
What did people think of this? After the first few books introducing the characters' pasts I was expecting a bit darker or at least otherwise more drama heavy turn at some point, but it ended up being just pure love with lolis.

Not that it's a bad thing, I loved the interactions between Aoki, Rin and Reiji, plus the last one finally getting his shit together was pretty heartwarming.
>>
File: 126.jpg (764KB, 1473x2150px) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
764KB, 1473x2150px
>>153541436
>>
Backer rewards ship when?
>>
File: 1353723551656.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1353723551656.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
Greatest loli love story ever told, although I wish it didn't end the way it did.
>>
>>153543182
Blame the editor.
>>
One of my favourite manga, finished buying all the volumes recently.
>>
>>153543182
>16 yro
>loli
I heard you were talking shit.
>>
>>153545244
The only reason she's 16 is because the editor wouldn't let her be 12.
>>
>>153545244
She's a grade schooler. It isn't until the end of the manga after time skip where she's 16 and has legal sex with Aoki.
>>
>>153545385
I'm glad, it's one thing to realise you love another person, but another to fuck a twelve-year-old. I think the way the series concluded was perfect, some breathing space for her to grow into her own person and be sure it's what she really wants. When I'm as emotionally invested into a story as I am with Kojika, in-universe logic trumps my own fetishes.
>>
I loved how they kept shitting on retarded PTAs, it was so satisfying.
>>
What was the aim of this manga?
>>
>>153546891
It's a romantic comedy, so comedy and romance. I thought it did both well.
>>
>>153547196
In addition to those and being obviously aimed at loli lovers I really liked how it actually explored stuff like school education and how to properly bring up kids, or how some of the adults were also dealing with their own smaller inner dramas stemming from their childhood issues (enough that you could say they didn't properly grow up yet) that they were trying to work out.
>>
>>153545785
this anon gets it
I hate it when I see people bitch about the ending
>>
>>153547531
What was the purpose of making Aoki so easily flustered?
>>
>>153548160
I think he's just an adult teacher version of the usual "good meaning, but also donkan and completely normal Japanese guy" protagonist that's prevalent in this media in general, what with him being a 23 year old kissless virgin and everything. The same kind of shit like being impervious to romantic advances allows for the usual humor involving a more romantically aggressive heroine, though in this case there's an actual reason for it.

If I'm not remembering wrong he himself wonders whether he would be less uneasy around Rin if he was more experienced in love life, and if it was true he would probably just have shut down her love advances in the first issue and distanced himself more clearly.
>>
>>153548598
I thought it made the romance "purer" and more genuine, people always complain about age difference being inherently "exploitative" while ignoring actual mental age and experience.
>>
>>153548160
He's cuter and more moe that way. Rin hitting on a suave, sexually experienced guy somehow just doesn't have the same charm to it.
>>
>>153548639
I don't think people read loli manga for the moe guys.
>>
>>153548965
Watashiya is a woman as are many other loli mangaka, and Comic High's tagline was "girlish comics for boys and girls". Women do read and write loli manga as wish fulfillment fantasy.
>>
>>153548630
The real issue is the gap created by authority and not experience, and it's even worse because it's her teacher.

The challenge is creating a scenario where a loli interacts with an older man and the man isn't in a position of authority over her. The cases where this DOES happen often feel super contrived.
>>
>>153543182
The fuck is wrong with her face.
>>
>>153551621
I felt the authority part of it sort of disappeared as he got more and more involved with her personal life. Waiting was for the best for both, but at the same time it's hard to shake off the feeling it was just pussying-out because Ishihara's faggy laws were going strong during the time it ended.
>>
>>153552812
That's the risk you take when you make a loli manga that goes on for 8 years; you risk faggy fad laws popping up at some point interfering with artistic integrity.
>>
Great story overall.

Part of me is still mad Houin lost though.
>>
>>153551621
>The real issue is the gap created by authority and not experience
I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's like the relationship between Megane loli and Reiji, it doesn't bother me because of the age gap, but because Reiji is a piece of shit.

>>153552812
I think the principle of the ending was ok. The problem is that it felt contrived, likely because the author didn't mean to end it like this.
>>
>>153547531
I really loved all that stuff. It felt clever without being pretentious and hopeful without being saccharine.
>>
>>153549383
Yet it's also women who are also most against young men and loli love.
>>
>>153554292
Maybe because the vocal people are those who have time to waste over this, that is, housewives. Their husband is too busy working insane hours and spending his savings at the pachinko to worry about the corruption of youth.
>>
>>153541436
The ending of the anime (I haven't read it) was good. Like another anon said, the ending gives her time to grow up so she can make sure it's what she wants.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.