[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Saekano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 78

Anyone excited by the incoming second season?
>>
File: best kiss.jpg (386KB, 1600x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best kiss.jpg
386KB, 1600x1136px
Only for Utaha blowing the fuck out of Erishit.
>>
nope
>>
File: 60494103_p0.jpg (1MB, 2039x2039px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60494103_p0.jpg
1MB, 2039x2039px
Yes.
>>
>>153539421
No but I'll watch it anyways.
>>
File: 0003_final.jpg (2MB, 3990x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0003_final.jpg
2MB, 3990x2000px
>>153539421
In some ways, yes. In many ways, not at all. I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing the terrible quality of threads we'll have.
>>
>>153539421
No. Saekano's god-awful and cancerous fanbase doesn't deserve S2.
>>
>>153539421
No. It's shit.
>>
>>153539421
>Anyone excited by the incoming second season?
scat fetishists.
>>
>>153540497
>he didn't enjoy the threads
>>
>>153540905
Skirts

Too short
>>
File: 1431578078966.jpg (367KB, 698x1068px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431578078966.jpg
367KB, 698x1068px
>>153539597
Yes.
>>
>>153539597
>>153541382
>scene where Utaha gives up
>Eriri BTFO

How desperate are Utahafags?
>>
File: 1427067464717.jpg (1MB, 3674x5347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427067464717.jpg
1MB, 3674x5347px
>plain
>>
>>153541628
>steals Tomoya's first kiss (something Eriri will never be able to do) in front of Eriri

Literally BTFO.
>>
>>153541722
>has to resort to stealing the kiss rather than getting it fair and square
>>
>>153541628
I suppose they want to get whatever they can before Utaha loses hard and blows herself out of the race.
>>
>https://my.mixtape.moe/lplsbj.mp4

New CM for S2 along with preview of OP. Same singer as S1.
>>
>>153542128
>>
>>153542233
I really don't remember this scene from the light novel.
>>
File: 20150329155606da3.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150329155606da3.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
So I just started watching this yesterday and I can already tell who worst girl is.

Also was I not supposed to watch episode 0 first? Felt out of place.
>>
>>153542634
Utaha, right?
>>
>>153542051
>Utahafags are shitposters and will start shitstorms all season long
I look forward to seeing them self-destruct.
>>
>>153542634
doesn't she cuck the MC at some point because she wanted to keep her friends or something?

what a bitch.
>>
>>153542634
Episode 0 is intentionally misleading. It makes you think Eriri and Utaha are the main heroines, then you eventually realize it's Megumi.
>>
>>153542746
No? Tomoya and Eriri have an understanding of sorts about not interacting at school since the latter keeps up appearances of not being an otaku. That gradually changes later on after they patched things up.
>>
>>153542925
> patched things up.
Tomoya was pretty hurt about it though. Imagine never having friends because you sacrificed it all for some girl that just cucks you.
>>
>>153542925
no I meant when they were younger, its been a long time since i watched it so i don't remember the details
>>
>>153542985
What are you talking about? Whatever scene you're thinking of never happened. It sounds like you're confusing scenes from the past when they were kids and Eriri didn't "cuck" him for anyone. Eriri left to avoid being bullied.
>>
>>153541382
Fuck off Utahafag, you and your retarded cancerous waifu ruins the whole franchise. All Utahafags should just neck themselves for following such a stupid heroine. That's why you need to insult Eriri, trying to ignore how cancerous your character is. You are not even relevant! While Eriri still remains as the main love interest and is going to win the bowl, retards!
>>
>>153542746
She ditches him to survive. She's dogshit.
>>
>>153543039

>>153543059
>>
>>153543059
I was thinking of the flashback scene, I got confused.
>>
>>153543067
>self-preservation is bad
Even Tomoya realized he was being selfish.
>>
File: 5Ab8yWe.jpg (150KB, 1583x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5Ab8yWe.jpg
150KB, 1583x896px
>>153542634
Pretty obvious desu. Episode 9 solidifies her status as shit.
>>
>>153543139
Depends on whether you use the anime or LN version. In the anime Tomoya is asshurt on how Eriri's leaving left him with several years' worth of trauma.
>>
Utaha shitposters sure are trying hard in here.
>>
>>153543139
People make choices. Eriri chooses herself and that's why she won't win.
>>
>>153543139
>Implying they couldn't support each other together
>Implying she had to completely sever their friendship and watch as Tomoya endured the bullying alone
>Implying its okay when she doesn't even take responsibility for how traumatized Tomoya got by her betrayal
Seriously, the guy even confessed that he couldn't even talk to people afterwards. That was fucked up.
>>
>>153543210
No, he realized that in the anime too. The anime and LN are teh same thing, the former is just simplified and doesn't' go into details about both Tomoya and Eriri's inner thoughts as much. He has a grudge over it, but no trauma. When he made his kingdom, he had people who he converted, so he wasn't without some friends.

>>153543223
Nah. She won't win for other reasons.

>>153543231
-conjectures
-if she didn't they would bully both of them more
-there was no trauma and she wasn't aware about the grudge he has
Eriri told Tomoya that he could hide being an otaku with her, but Tomoya didn't want that. It's not like Eriri didn't give him a choice. Tomoya continued being an otaku despite knowing he'll get bullied. That's his choice, not something Eriri forced or had a part in.
>>
>>153543063
Utaha is half the reason people even like this series. No one gives a shit about your shitty generic tsundere.
>>
>>153543457
Nice delusiona, Utahashitter.
>>
File: 1430985426085.jpg (126KB, 662x617px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430985426085.jpg
126KB, 662x617px
>>153543496
>
>>
>>153543448
In the LN he had his otaku kingdom and was sociable. The anime had him hated by his entire class and unable to be social for years.
>>
>>153543584
>using outdated polls
>>
>>153543585
>LN
Irrelevant.
>>
>>153543585
No. The anime didn't go into further details. The anime and manga are the same and take from the LN, the anime simply didn't flesh out what happened.
>>
>>153543664
Post a more recent one that has Utaha below Eriri. You literally can't.
>>
>>153543584
>clutching at old poll like it's relevant
Hardly anyone cares about Utaha anymore in Japan.
>>
>>153543737
[citation needed]
>>
>>153542890
Ah, I was wondering because I saw her posted a lot why there was so little focus on her.
>>
>>153543712
You said Utaha is half the reason people like Saekano. That's wrong, Megumi absolutely crushes her in popularity.
>>
>>153543448
>Nah.
Oh yeah it is. She had him and she abandoned him. Now he's found a superior girl. Eriri's been losing the day of Tomoya's fateful encounter with Megumi and it's her fault.
>>
>>153543759
Kono Light Novel ranking.
>>
>>153543693
He couldn't have had an otaku kingdom if he was unable to talk to people normally for years. It's a blatant contradiction. That's not even getting into the other contradictions the anime has with the LNs.
>>
>>153543785
Still nothing that supports your claim.

>>153543792
Irrelevant. Not even 5% of total readers vote in that.
>>
Eriri is shit, you should never betray your friends
Just like the other cunt that broke his shit in the room both girls are shit
>>
File: 1426796170771.jpg (629KB, 1280x1332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426796170771.jpg
629KB, 1280x1332px
>>153543859
At least Michiru has a sexy body.
>>
>>153543854
>denying Megumi's massive lead in popularity

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%86%B4%E3%81%88%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%82%B2%E3%81%A6%E3%81%8B%E3%81%9F-11-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A2%E6%96%87%E5%BA%AB-%E4%B8%B8%E6%88%B8-%E5%8F%B2%E6%98%8E/dp/4040720768/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1487275951&sr=8-8&keywords=%E5%86%B4%E3%81%88%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%82%B2%E3%81%A6%E3%81%8B%E3%81%9F
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%86%B4%E3%81%88%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%82%B2%E3%81%A6%E3%81%8B%E3%81%9F-10-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A2%E6%96%87%E5%BA%AB-%E4%B8%B8%E6%88%B8-%E5%8F%B2%E6%98%8E/dp/4040707427/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1487275951&sr=8-12&keywords=%E5%86%B4%E3%81%88%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E5%BD%BC%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E8%82%B2%E3%81%A6%E3%81%8B%E3%81%9F

Look at the huge difference in reception of their volumes. Japan loves Megumi. She gets the most merch and promotion.
>>
>>153543821
You are confused. He had his kingdom and those he converted, and the result of that made him stand out and thus more attention was drawn to him, ergo he got bullied more. His kingdom crumbled, at least for him because he was hurt and in despair. The only reason he made made it was so he and Eriri could be together, he had no other reason to keep it up. And not being able to talk normally is not the same thing as not being able to talk at all.
>>
>>153543859
>you should never betray your friends
Megumi, Eriri, and Utaha are all shit then since they betrayed the MC.

So Izumi is the only good girl in the series.
>>
>>153543975
Everyone knows she's the most popular. And everyone knows Utaha is the second most popular far above Eriri. Amazon ratings are also irrelevant.
>>
>>153543859
>both girls are shit
But they both indirectly and directly propose him as apology, not my fault Tomoya's into 2D or just asexual and doesn't do it.
>>
>>153543854
>Irrelevant
Post a more up to date ranking.
>>
>>153542033
there is no such thing as fair in love, war, and NTR
>>
>>153544055
>propose him
Propose to ride him*
>>
>>153543976
In that context it's obvious Tomoya is saying his inability to talk normally was of the social anxiety kind. If the anime wanted you to know he had an otaku kingdom, it would've included it, but it didn't. The line about not being able to talk normally for years wasn't even in the original LN.
>>
File: 1438902482765.jpg (87KB, 600x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438902482765.jpg
87KB, 600x933px
>>153544080
You can just wait 3 months to see your delusions crushed again.
>>
>>153544044
Megumi is leagues above Utaha, who is far above Eriri. Your claim of half is just wrong. Accept that.
>>
>>153544119
This just shows Japans shit taste.

Nothing new.
>>
>>153544027
Megumi made up for leaving him by coming back. Eriri managed a temporary conciliation only to screw it up a volume later.
>>
>>153544119
>anime poll from a casual site
>858
>416
>232
Even more irrelevant than Kono Light Novel ranking.
>>
File: 1425222550159.jpg (218KB, 671x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425222550159.jpg
218KB, 671x446px
>>153544185
It's not irrelevant when every single poll gives you the same results. Eriri is universally the least popular main heroine by far.
>>
>>153544119
Eriri was competing against a lot of girls and she appears besides two characters from the same show? That's actually good for her.
>>
>>153544318
Probably Megumifags and Utahafags voted her out of pity to strengthen Saekano's popularity overall.
>>
>>153544243
Why do you keep posting outdated polls when the point is Utaha is barely popular anymore since Megumi dominates by very far?

>7-10% difference
That there is counterproductive to your claim.
>>
>>153544402
No delusions please.
>>
>>153544402
Your post reeks of butthurt and delusion.
>>
File: 1426796883665.jpg (674KB, 1280x1427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426796883665.jpg
674KB, 1280x1427px
>>153543210
>>153543231
>pleb haters are animeonlyfags who don't know what they're talking about
As usual.
>>
>>153544406
There are no more recent polls. And even the yearly LN poll doesn't break the Megumi > Utaha > Eriri order. Wait for the anime to see how popular Utaha is again.

>>153544414
She'll be lucky if she appears in the top 30 this spring.
>>
>>153544533
Except the most recent one is the yearly LN poll and Utaha isn't even on it anymore. Japan hardly cares anymore. Meanwhile, Megumi gets more popular and popular. S2 is going to be a bad season for Utaha, so it's doubtful she will get much boost from animefags.
>>
>>153543457
Utaha has the personality of the worst kind of 3DPD, the only use she has is appealing to stocking fetishists.
>>
>>153544626
Utaha and Eriri just appeared once in that poll where not even 5% of total readers vote in. It just tells me that Megumi is the most popular, but it doesn't tell me how popular she is in comparison to other girls from the same series.
>>
>>153544673
You keep saying 5%, but where are you even getting that from? If you have no source then you're making up poor excuses.
>>
>>153544862
Check the amount of votes in that poll.
>>
>>153544626
Utaha BTFO thrice in S2, the last one is for good. My body is ready.
>>
>>153544898
AFAIK, a copy of the magazine hasn't surfaced yet. There are no polls to pull from in the last poll.
>>
File: 1474154736850.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474154736850.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>153542128
>Saekano FLAT
What does it mean?
>>
File: oViaRCB.jpg (750KB, 1280x2012px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oViaRCB.jpg
750KB, 1280x2012px
>>153544626
>Megumi gets more popular and popular
I have never seen anyone who wasn't previously a Megumifag rooting for her after voume 11. It's more like fans of other girls have dropped the series.

>>153544937
She will go out with a bang and rekting Eriri.
>>
>>153544179
>making up for something like betrayal
Not in my book. There's even a special place in hell for betrayers.
>>
>>153545039
By the time you're at V11 you're probably deadset on which girl is your favorite. The fact that V11 made such a reaction in the fanbase shows that Megumi is by far the most popular and got more popular than where she was after the anime.
>>
>>153545236
If these threads are anything to go by, the reaction at volume 11 was nothing special.
>>
>>153545039
>will never be as close to Tomoya as Eriri is
Delusional Utahafag.
>>
File: 51342587_p0.jpg (2MB, 2031x2952px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51342587_p0.jpg
2MB, 2031x2952px
>>153545336
She doesn't need to be closer to rekt Eriri. In fact that makes it worse for Eriri.
>>
>>153545274
>Amazon reviews
>numerous mentions on blogs when they usually don't comment on the LN
>lots of discussion on 2ch
>>
>>153545393
>will never be closer
>will never mean anything special
>not once did he have romantic feelings
>Utaha is so pathetic, she had to make Tomoya hate her and force a kiss just to get anywhere
Literally delusional Utahafag.
>>
>>153545187
Megumi was honest with him and straightforwardly told him in advance she was leaving. It wasn't like how Eriri left where she just left a text message.
>>
>>153545460
>will never be as likeable as Utaha
>will never have her own original spin-off where she is even more best and is free of shit characters like herself
>will never kiss Tomoya
>will lose him to another girl because she's so worst and retarded
Literally delusional Eririfag.
>>
>>153539421
I just want Eriri nuked and eririfags showered with rotten tomatoes.
>>
>>153545530
>delusional
>delusional
>irrelevant when already better
>still better than Utaha in every way
Literally butthurt and delusional Utahafag.
>>
>>153545530
Eriri >>>> Utaha
Saekano >>>> KM
>>
>>153545039
>>153545274
>>153545393
>>153545530
Utaha and Utahafags were a mistake.
>>
File: 035.png (1MB, 900x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
035.png
1MB, 900x1280px
>>153545594
Whatever helps you sleep at night, chap.

>>153545615
Wrong and wrong.

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>>> trash > Eriri

KM > Saekano >>>> trash > Egoistic Lily
>>
>>153545663
>fags
It's just one shiteating Utahafag.
>>
>>153545733
Still.
>>
File: 1359613243950.jpg (323KB, 1064x1108px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359613243950.jpg
323KB, 1064x1108px
>>153545677
>>
File: sn4d.png (1MB, 928x1068px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sn4d.png
1MB, 928x1068px
>>153545677
Utaha brings down KM. It would've been better with Mayu as main heroine and Utaha as the side.
>>
>>153545733
There's also Lelouch, but I don't think he is that delusional and aggressive as a shitposter. He's more tame.
>>
File: 81ckBKLHcwL.jpg (491KB, 1765x2509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81ckBKLHcwL.jpg
491KB, 1765x2509px
>>153545677
Supreme taste.
>>
>>153546230
>still at 24 IPs
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>153541382
This pic pleases me. Moar.
>>
>>153545677
Eriri > Megumi > Mayu > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Saekano > KM > EL
>>
>>153543216
As hard as Eriri apologists? You have to gimme some reference point, friendo.
>>
>>153540287
Is there a version of this that doesn't have the text? I want this to be my new wallpaper.
>>
>>153543448
The fuck? Why does everything have to be like the blonde bitch says? Fuck it.
>>
>>153546542
>projecting
>Ignoring characters' feelings
Utahafags, everyone.
>>
>>153543448
I like Eriri but what she did was pretty bad. She could never talk about the things she liked about with her normalfaggot friends. Besides her parents know she's an otaku and support her, so I don't know why she felt ashamed. She could've become like Tomoya but she chose not to.
>>
>>153544162
Eh? Weren't you of all people an Utahafag?
>>
File: 1421433740737.jpg (1MB, 3990x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421433740737.jpg
1MB, 3990x2000px
>>153546481
I haven't seen one, but you could ask /hr/ and they might do it.
>>
>>153546476
I can tolerate Eriri apologists. They genuinely love the series. Utahafags are cancer that hate the series and say shit like "only here for the pantyhose."
>>
>>153546703
What the fuck are you talking about? Eririfags have always been the first ones to shit on the series, the author and the winner girl because their shitty tsundere lost for being retarded. They have never liked anything besides Eriri.
>>
>>153546651
I posted it here >>>/w/1995803
Let's hope some anon does it.
>>
>>153546703
All the Saekano fanbase is shit, same as the series. Utahafags, Eririfags and Megumifags are the same shitposters.
>>
>>153546542
Are you going to keep on sperging or is there a thoughtful argument somewhere in your head? Tomoya realized it first that he was always the selfish one who dragged Eriri around. It was like how he first dragged Megumi around. Eriri followed around in joy and they had fun. Tomoya shouldn't have the right to dictate and think that Eriri will follow him without question. She has her own feelings and thoughts too.

>>153546627
Even so, she was a kid then and she was always weak at heart when it came to things like that. Besides, having two nature and faces makes her more interesting that way. It works in favor towards her archetype and development, where as progression kicks in, she eventually grows out of that and becomes comfortable with speaking and spending time with Tomoya in public.
>>
>>153546764
> winner girl
Who's this winner girl you talk about?
>>
>>153546703
t. Eririfag
>>
>>153546703
Reminder. Utahafags have THK on their side. He's in here for those who don't see it.
>>
File: Utaha_5.jpg (74KB, 549x1214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Utaha_5.jpg
74KB, 549x1214px
>>153539421
Yes. More Utaha is always good for the heart and dick.
>>
>>153539421
that pic certainly made me excited. if you know what i mean.
>>
>>153546764
>things that never happened
>meanwhile, Utahafags have been shitpositng and going muh this and btfo that for months
>>
>>153547103
That's because Megumi's only good trait is her body, but anime girls all have nice bodies, so in the end she's just another onahole from the bunch.
>>
>>153545615
>Saekano > K
lolno
>>
>>153546398
>Eriri > Megumi
No
>>
>>153547163
Shitposting Eriri is normal. Utahafags still like the rest of the series.
>>
>>153547365
Utahafags' rationalization and delusion, everyone.
>>
>>153547365
Shitposting Utaha is normal. Eririfags still like the rest of the series
>>
>>153547169
Megumi only has a moderate body. Her breasts are normal. The best part of her body is her legs.
>>
>>153544659
Surely Eriri's treason is not 3DPD at all, nor the borderline feminist-like apologists defending her in this very thread.
>>
>>153547114
> I am not allowed to post series related content in a series related post if I don't like this one particular girl
>>
>>153547690
>Utaha acts like a slut and is for femdom
>Eriri is bitchy, but pure. Even Megumi thinks so

Pure = 2D. Slut = 3D.
>>
>>153547453
Everyone likes Utaha, except the likes of you. Eririfags not only are a minority but they abhor anything not related to their bitch.
>>
Eririfags goin' in full force today 'eh, mates!
>>
>>153547114
At least 80% of that are by the same tryhard Utahafag.
>>
>>153547760
Everyone likes Eriri, except the likes of you. Utahafags have not only dropped to being a minority but they abhor anything not related to their bitch.
>>
>>153547760
Utaha has been hated since Volume 10.
>>
Eririfags don't even acknowledge Tomoya and Megumi are the best couple, push their faggot delusions, and have even doubted her feelings for the protag (and Yukino's). Not to mention making every thread about themselves.

They need to be fucked harder than Nekofags.
>>
>>153547865
>Everyone likes Eriri, except everyone else that's not a retarded tsunderefag
FTFY

>>153547884
As opposed to Eriri who has been hated since the first novel?
>>
>>153547865
>they abhor anything not related to their bitch.
True. Especially the retarded and desperate muh KM > shit > Saekano Utahafag because Utaha was BTFO.
>>
>>153545460
> never had any romantic feelings for her

Now I know which bunch has not been reading the material at all! :'D
>>
>>153547909
Eriri has cuter interactions with Tomoya though.
>Yukino
She's my favorite.
>>
>>153547909
Eriri = Yukino = Aki

Megumi = Yui = Neko
>>
File: 1426189740645.jpg (506KB, 1280x1312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426189740645.jpg
506KB, 1280x1312px
>>153547923
Stating KM's supremacy isn't hating on Saekano. Some of the best scenes in the franchise come from main series.
>>
>>153547984
>Eriri cuter than anything

Good one. Utaha, Iroha and Neko are best girls.
>>
>>153547909
Megumi will only be best couple in the LN towards the end because it's her route and she will be the one suited for the MC. That's how it is for most stories. But there are stories where the main girl isn't always the best pairing of course.
>>
>>153548001
>worst girl = worst girl = worst girl

>third best girl = second best girl = best girl

You got the first one right but not quite the second.
>>
>>153547751
I'll take a slut like CC over a traitorous bitch like Kallen or Eriri any day. Megumi needs better friends. There was a chance for that but alas, we have to go back to old hats like Eriri and Utaha.
>>
>>153548050
>Utaha
>Neko
a shit. Worst girl.
>Iroha
Vastly inferior to Yukino, Haruno, and Komachi.
>>
>>153548001
Top - best girls
Bottom - worst girls

Coincidence?
>>
>>153548149
Shit taste, mate.
>>
>>153548144
>slut
>bitch
>traitor
Utaha is literally all three.
>>
>>153548110
Saekano is the latter.
>>
>>153548175
The only coincidence we have is your horrid taste that's infesting this thread.
>>
>>153547984
Megumi has more interesting and charming interactions on top of being cute.
>>
>>153548004
Nice damage control and continued delusion.
>>
>>153546605
Explain yourself instead of trying to be memey and witty.

>>153546884
Ok, I get that. What I was trying to ask about is why does everything have to be Eriri centric, as if Tomoya wasn't worth shit.
>>
>>153548175
Good taste, unlike the Utahashitter.
>>
File: SaeKano_08_03.jpg (469KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SaeKano_08_03.jpg
469KB, 1135x1600px
>>153548228
No. It had the potential but Maruto took out the only girl that could rival Megumi (Utaha) and focused on the shittiest one (Eriri) to make a boring repeat of WA2.
>>
>>153547911
The hate for Utaha is worse than what Eriri got. At least Eriri drives the story forward.
>>
>>153548282
Utaha never had a chance though.
>>
File: jtkb1Fgh.jpg (112KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jtkb1Fgh.jpg
112KB, 768x1024px
>>153548228
Impressive delusion.
>>
>>153548228
Please, it is best by far.
>>
File: 1427502109257.jpg (1MB, 3278x2552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427502109257.jpg
1MB, 3278x2552px
>>153548251
Nice lack of argument.

>>153548278
>liking Eriri
>good taste

Today is not the opposite day.

>>153548293
Delusional. The Eriri hate was board-wide while only a couple of anons contained in these threads complained about Utaha.

>>153548312
She's still infinitely more interesting than Eriri. The author only had to make some adjustments to his story to make it work.
>>
>>153548282
Utaha is not main love interest material. Her romantic scenes just suck.
>>
>>153546897
A tip, anon, she's some sort of Blessing.
>>
>>153547884
>since Volume 10
7, or maybe 5 is more accurate.

>>153547911
You mean 3, or maybe 7.

Eriri has flaws, but she gets better and more interesting along the way. That's a mark of a good character. Utaha barely developed and remains the same and gets less relevant as the story goes on. That's a mark of a poor character.
>>
>>153548384
Utaha sperglord is real.
>>
>>153547065
I want to be a house husband to Utaha-sensei!
>>
File: 1340580645479.jpg (401KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340580645479.jpg
401KB, 1000x800px
>>153548405
She's too good for a faggot like Tomoya. He's the one bringing her down.

If he was more like Araragi, we'd have top tier interactions.
>>
Eririfags snapping at everything because they always want a fight. When it's not Megumifags, it's Utahafags.

Megumi fans deserve a respite before Megumi's victory is sealed. It's gonna be extremely painful for the Eririfags. How do you think she'll lose?
>>
>>153548228
With what Maruto threw in volume 12, it might be possible. The sheer devastation would be something to witnessed if Megumi losing came to pass.
>>
File: 1469589863100.jpg (283KB, 1009x1326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469589863100.jpg
283KB, 1009x1326px
>>153548454
Maruto stopped caring about Utaha post volume 7. Her counterpart in KM is better than anything Eriri can hope to be.
>>
>>153548384
The Eriri hate was from S1 material. S2 will improve her standing.
>>
>>153548502
Utaha is too aggressive. That's why her romance portions are boring and why her teasing doesn't work.
>>
>>153548149
> Haruno

HARUNO OR DEATH!
>>
File: Saekano_07_04.jpg (169KB, 764x961px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saekano_07_04.jpg
169KB, 764x961px
>>153548480
Nice non-argument again.

>>153548533
Why do you think Eririfags are so hated here? No one likes them or their bitch. Everyone will rejoice when she gets BTFO harder than Sana and Kuroneko combined.

>>153548562
>is a stupid traitorous bitch again in volume 7
Haha nope.
>>
>>153548384
Ah, so you're telling me Utaha's basically too OP so she had to be nerfed by the author to not just overrun the Tomoyabowl for the sake of balance?

It makes sense now. Thanks, wise fellow.
>>
>>153548562
The Eriri hate originated from novel spoilers. Episode 9 was just the cherry on the cake.
>>
File: 1425374138933.jpg (290KB, 1094x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425374138933.jpg
290KB, 1094x1500px
>>153548454
That's half the reason why I love Eriri most and why I think she's best. Perfect or nigh-flawless characters are too boring and hard to relate to. Lacking development and character struggle is less satisfying to become emotionally attached too.
>>
>>153548384
I like Utaha, but she honestly is too generic to be very interesting. Not that Eriri isn't generic, but to call her infinitely less interesting than Utaha is an overstatement. Besides, Eriri did become a way better character in later volumes while Utaha never really improved.
>>
>>153548533
Are Eririfags as violent, petty and neurotic as their loved bitch? It's an interestig antropologic observation.
>>
>>153548533
Megumifags weren't saints either. They pick fights more than Eririfags in the past and Eririfags chew back. But that's in the past and nowadays Megumifags and Eririfags barely fight as much anymore since the development in the past several volumes and GS2 did good between Megumi and Eriri as characters.

But Utahafags shitposting, which was uncommon in the past, is now frequently and the major party starting fights.
>>
>>153548694
The spoilers didn't cover her good parts well.
>>
>>153548602
Passive girls like Eriri are NG and deserve to lose. Utaha isn't a good fit for Tomoya, but a girl like Megumi who is a better balance is.
>>
>>153548702
Everyone has flaws. Eriri is the only girl whose flaws make her unlikeable as opposed to the others.

>>153548723
The only Utaha that matters now is in KM.
>>
>>153548652
Utaha is also a stupid traitorous bitch in Volume 7 and I don't see you claiming her fans will go down.
>>
>>153548734
Very much so.
>>
File: 0000.png (3MB, 1419x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0000.png
3MB, 1419x2000px
>>153548694
Well said.
>>
>>153548870
Eriri dragged her along in her plan. Utaha comes off better because she told hi she wasn't going to take part of the circle anymore from the get-go and she's the one who breaks the news to Tomoya while Eriri remains as a stupid coward. Which is why Megumi only takes it against Eriri.
>>
>>153548694
Episode 9 was the only time that caused a shitstorm of hate, and a lot of that were trolls being trolls and animefags misinterpreting things. The novel 7 spoilers caused a couple weeks worth of lengthy arguments at most and that ended quickly since misunderstanding and misinformation were cleared up. Utaha was a part of the betrayal too so she was included in those arguments, mind you.
>>
>>153548772
Utahafags are easily the most cancerous and combative shitposters in Saekano threads now. This thread is just a typical example.
>>
>>153548964
Utaha never said that. She said she was still deciding on which college she'd go to and that she was still thinking. Utaha was the one who introduced Akane to Eriri in the first place.

Megumi doesn't really care about Utaha. They were never very close.
>>
>>153548964
Her fans will claim they're equally bad to absolve her of blame. It's how they defend her abandonment of Tomoya as well.
>>
>>153548964
It's the opposite, ignorant secondaryfag. It was Utaha's plan and she was the one who met Akane first.
>>
>>153549045
No, Utahafags are bros.
>>
Hasnt the LN ended?

Isnt it already established who will win based on that or is this going to be some anime original ending?

Long black hair > BLONDE pigtails
>>
>>153548772
>They pick fights more than Eririfags in the past
Don't rewrite history. Eririfags proved then and prove now to be the most belligerent. Regardless of who you feel offended by, you'll whip up a storm over it.
>>
>>153549158
It hasn't ended, but Megumi already won.
>>
>>153549158
Utaha won't win but she at least will get the best scene with Tomoya in S2. >>153539597
>>
>>153549065
Either way, it was up to Eriri to break out of the circle, not her.

>>153549109
No, Utaha only went along because it was a unique chance of getting over Tomoya. And she's still the one who told Tomoya about it. Eriri pussyfooted around the issue, couldn't even face him in person and left him to die for weeks. She'll be more hated.
>>
>>153539597
>be me
>enjoy the series
>like all the girls but have a thing for the blonde
>decide to see what the threads are like
>see this post
>scroll down

Nope
>>
>>153548964
Are you retarded? Utaha waited just like Eriri did. Tomoya didn't know about it at all. Eriri agreed with Utaha, it's that Utaha was lead by her. And Eriri told Tomoya in her own way that was understandable. Megumi is not close friends with Utaha so she didn't care much about Utaha leaving. It's different with Eriri because they are friends. Megumi was upset that she left, but that wasn't why she took it to heart. Being unable to understand Eriri was the real reason, that is she was sad and confused more than anything.
>>
>>153549117
>muh bros because they like mai shitty waifu
>>
>>153549352
Utaha was expecting Eriri to tell him. Utaha supported Eriri but she didn't approve of the way she kept Tomoya ignorant of the issue.
>>
>>153549261
Oh, alright then, I thought the LN ended with Tomoya getting into arguments with all the girls leading to him being0 disdained
>>
File: saenai_twicon07.png (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saenai_twicon07.png
111KB, 400x400px
>>153549376
You sound a little upset.
>>
>>153549398
No. Utaha wanted Tomoya to hate her. Not telling him on tge day they joined Akane was part of the plan. Eriri obviously agreed to go along with it.
>>
>>153549329
Utaha went along because she wanted to work with Eriri and we her out of her slump. It was something she wanted.
>>
>>153549329
Wrong, secondaryfag. Utaha likes Tomoya, but she resigned to her place. Her heart wasn't going to change and it didn't when her plan backfired. Traumatizing him was merely a byproduct that presented itself in the plan to leave the Circle.

Eriri couldn't stand to see him sad so she didn't go with Utaha, but she did tell him via mail. Both Eriri and Utaha didn't go see him. How could they after what just left? Megumi didn't see him either since she left and didn't come back in over two months after she quit the Circle.
>>
Maybe

The doujins for this show are garbage hopefully S2 will make it get better doujins
>>
>>153549668
>Utaha wanted Tomoya to hate her

And she failed at that. Truly the worst girl.
>>
>>153549240
>majority with largest number of bad posters from bad seeds
>most threads had a number of bait/shitpost intended to start shit
That history is legit.
>>
>>153549668
So why was she surprised when she realized Eriri hadn't told him on the day of her graduation? Because you're full of shit.

>>153549708
Utaha also knows Eriri is way closer to Tomoya and it would be something natural to tell him. And she didn't. Which is why she calls Eriri mean at that instant.
>>
>>153548652
>>153548964
>>153549329
>>153549831
>that Utahafag sperglord is a confirmed ignorantfag and speedreader
>>
>S2 will improve Eriri's standing

Just how delusional can Eririfags be?
>>
File: 1473753363296.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473753363296.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>153549870
>this autistic Eririshitter who likes to quote every single post that triggers him is at it again
>>
>>153549831
She said it was mean because Eriri wasn't there with her, but Utaha understood why Eriri wasn't there. Utaha is protective of Eriri so she accepted that. But that has nothing to do with your original point.
>>
>>153549831
>hadn't told him on the day of her graduation
Quote it and let's see who's lying.
>>
File: 1485546338554.jpg (60KB, 852x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485546338554.jpg
60KB, 852x480px
Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Eriri
Fight me
>>
>>153549875
Yeah, that's wrong. S2 will only make Eriri even better and still best girl.
>>
>>153549938
My original point was that Utaha doesn't look as bad as Eriri during all of this for these little details.

>>153549984
>"...Have you told Sawamura-san about this?"
>"Eriri?"
>"Her name is on the staff list right? What did she say about the project?"
>"Well...I was planning to tell her after this."
>"I see..."
>"Ah, are you worried about Eriri's slump? It's like what I wrote in the proposal, I've thought about a few different backups..."
>"I see...so I have to do it."
>"Eh?"
>"I have no choice but to say it...that's just mean, Sawamura-san."
>"Utaha-senpai...?"

>"Sorry, Tomoya-kun...but I can't come with you."
>>
>>153549922
>Utahafags are Nenefags

As expected of their bad taste.
>>
>>153549992
Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Fite.
>>
>>153549759
This isn't the kind of show you watch just to blow your load.
>>
File: 1427415292186.jpg (838KB, 2041x4000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427415292186.jpg
838KB, 2041x4000px
>>153549992
Eriri > all
>>
File: Saekano_07_10.jpg (293KB, 1012x1445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saekano_07_10.jpg
293KB, 1012x1445px
>>153550005
>not better than Utaha
>not better than Megumi
>not better than even Izumi
>will only have a grand total of one non-shit scene for Eririfags to sperg over
>>
Literally every girl but Megumi is otaku at some degree and understands Tomoya's hobby, why do people like to ship them together when they have nothing in common?
>>
>>153550022
That doesn't say anything about expecting Eriri to say it before, idiot. She only thought Eriri was going to do it on her own like Utaha was planning to. Except she figured why Eriri wasn't planning to, so she did it for Eriri too.
>>
File: 1426189884447.jpg (756KB, 1920x1205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426189884447.jpg
756KB, 1920x1205px
>>153550119
No one ships them. Deep down everyone knows she's fembro material at best.

Utaha is the one you fuck and marry.
>>
>>153550022
Most of your points were completely wrong. You're just running on your own opinions and warped conjectures.
>>
I dont even know what that is so i guess not
>>
>>153550083
That's wrong. Eriri has good scenes all over, especially from V6 and the first half of V7.
>>
>>153550157
>She only thought Eriri was going to do it on her own like Utaha was planning to
This and her reaction is exactly expecting Eriri to do it before.

>>153550211
t. Eriri apologist
>>
File: 003.jpg (104KB, 1139x867px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.jpg
104KB, 1139x867px
>>153550083
Delusional. She's better than all of them, especially Utaha and Izumi. Eriri has vol.6, vol.7, and GS if the staff is smart.
>>
>>153550023
You mean Lelouch and THK
>>
>>153550119
Because Megumi loves him the most. She likes his constant attention to her and is the most loyal. Tomoya loves her snark and how kind she is.
>>
>>153550317
Nice argument, Utaha apologist.
>>
File: 1469695368418.png (2MB, 2015x1337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469695368418.png
2MB, 2015x1337px
>>153550054
all > Eriri
>>
>>153550261
Eriri doesn't have good scenes. Tolerable at most.

>>153550329
>delusional
>thinks his despised tsundere is better than better girls
>implying Utaha and Megumi don't have more quantity and quality

>>153550371
Nice shitpost, Eriritard.
>>
Utaha more like SLUTaha am I right
>>
>>153550317
You retard. You were acting like not keeping Tomoya ignorant of their situation wasn't part of the plan to hild off and tell him later on the day they agreed. Utaha's plan involved traumatizing Tomoya. Utaha thought that Eriri would do it first, but figured she was too afraid. So Utaha decided to break the news to include Eriri.
>>
>>153550329
>She's better than all of them

Said no one but your small and irrelevant bunch of Eririfags ever.
>>
>>153550427
Said the Utaha apologist who responded with a shitpost instead of an argument.
>>
>>153550513
>confusing Utahafags for Eririfags
>>
>>153544027
Tomoya betrayed Megumi first when he left to go to Eriri without telling her and risked that everyone's effort would be for nothing, so she had every right to not give a damn about him anymore and leave without saying anything (just like he did to her) unlike Eriri&Utaha. So in no way she is shit. If someone is shit, then it's Tomoya. He should be more than glad she came back.
>>
>Utahafags are the new worst posters
>>
File: img000003.png (1014KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000003.png
1014KB, 905x1300px
>>153550427
Eriri does have good scenes. Showing off her new dress to Tomoya, Christmas, when she comes over to his house in the beginning of V7 and plays games with him, etc.
>>
>>153550507
Except nowhere does it say Utaha's plan involved Eriri not telling Tomoya about it, and that's what Utaha is surprised about.

>>153550577
Utaha is popular. Eriri is not.
>>
>>153550599
They have been like that for months.
>>
who is the best girl for paizuri
>>
>>153550618
No shit, but that's not your point. Quit backpedaling.
>>
>>153550545
Your posts are all shitposts. Never an argument.

>>153550599
Wrong. You Eririfags continue being the worst posters.

>>153550604
Maybe good for Eriri standards but Utaha and Megumi blow her out of the water.

>>153550660
I already explained my point. If you're illiterate then work on it.
>>
>>153550618
>Utaha
>popular
Nope. Get with the times, grandpa.
>>
>>153550618
If Utaha is "popular" than so is Eriri given they aren't that far apart. Real smart.
>>
>>153550700
>>153550718
If Utaha isn't popular then Eriri doesn't exist. Also Utaha is nowhere near as hated as Eriri. She isn't even the second or third most hated.
>>
>>153550685
Arguments you don't like because they show the errors in your claims != shitposts.

I guess I shouldn't expect better from someone like you.
>>
>>153550776
Saying there are errors without stating why != argument.
>>
>>153550685
>she wasn't going to take part of the circle anymore from the get-go
>from the get-go
>Eriri dragged her along in her plan
>along in her plan
No you didn't. Backpedaling doesn't count either, retard. You were wrong. Accept it.
>>
>>153550685
>Utaha

No. She gets a good scene in V5 and that's it. After that she loses spectacularly.
>>
Utahafags BTFO.
>>
>>153550823
>from the get-go as in when Tomoya starts to bug her about a new project
>Eriri's plan as in Eriri's decision that Utaha rolled along with

Iliterate Eririshitter.

>>153550824
She loses like a champ, unlike the utter humiliation Eriri will suffer.
>>
Of course, I'll get to see more of my cute wife Megumi. Not excited for the threads, though.
>>
>>153550908
More like Eriri won't get butthurt enough to commit sexual assault.
>>
File: 1422598605545.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422598605545.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>153550999
>calling it sexual assault

Are you from tumblr or something?
>>
>>153550908
That's not what from the get-go means, you retard. Iori knew about Eriri and Utaha joining Akane's company for some time. They held off telling Tomoya, ergo they didn't tell him from the very beginning.

They agreed to tell him on the day Utaha met with Tomoya. Utaha was going to carry out her plan by dropping the quitting the Circle bomb. Utaha is only surprised that Eriri hasn't told him yet. Plain and simple. Utaha was already going to tell Tomoya and included Eriri since she thought Eriri wasn't going to do it, or at least it would make it easier for Eriri to tell him later, which Eriri did do.
>>
File: 55379752_p0.png (522KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55379752_p0.png
522KB, 1000x1400px
>>153549992
Best taste my nigga.
>>
>>153551061
Utahafag BTFO x 3.
>>
>>153551061
>Iori knew about Eriri and Utaha joining Akane's company for some time. They held off telling Tomoya, ergo they didn't tell him from the very beginning.
Wow, your reading is as shit as the girl you like. Utaha never compromised to the new project and told Tomoya to not count with her.

>They agreed to tell him on the day Utaha met with Tomoya
Nope. They never agreed on a date to tell him. Your whole argument falls apart.

>>153551105
>retarded Eririshitter being delusional and ironic
>>
>>153551035
It's essentially what it is. I'd say forcing a kiss because you were butthurt is more pathetic than losing gracefully.
>>
>>153550796

>>153549109
>>153549708
They were already addressed, Utahafag apologist.
>>
>>153551166
Utaha was happy, though.

>>153551185
>replying twice with posts that have little to do with my point
>>
>Eriri tells Utaha that she and Megumi have ended their friendship, though Eriri isn't entirely sure about it herself. Utaha says it can't be helped since it's Megumi they are talking about. Eriri remarks that she did not expect Megumi to be so angry and cry. Utaha says Eriri's at fault no matter how one slices it.
>Utaha says Eriri's at fault no matter how one slices it.

Eririfags will defend this.
>>
>>153551211
Utaha was happy about being forgiven, but she wasn't happy about losing. She was exasperated, forced a kiss, and gave up.
>>
Eririfags BTFO
>>
>>153551147
Are you seriously that retarded? Utaha didn't agree to join on the day she sat down to hear Tomoya's new idea for a second game. And way to deflect since that doesn't refute what I said. Utaha had already left the Circle before she met up with Tomoya. She didn't tell him before or when she had thoughts about leaving, so she wasn't upfront at all in the beginning.

>They never agreed on a date to tell him
They obviously did and were waiting for a reason. The perfect time was when Tomoya was at his highest, which is whatever the day was Tomoya wanted to discuss the new game.
>>
>>153551262
Utaha can't help but support Eriri no matter how stupid and worst she is. She is truly the best girl.
>>
>>153551382
Are you seriously that illiterate? Unlike Eriri, Utaha made it clear to Tomoya she most likely wasn't going to take part of his new project, even before she took Eriri to Akane and decided to leave, and that's what I mean by get-go. She only followed Eriri's decision because it was convenient for her.

>They obviously did and were waiting for a reason
No, they didn't. Nothing in the text indicates that.
>>
>>153551211
>twice
There is literally only one reply to the post I replied to.

You made statements and claims that were corrected. Those replies addressed them.

Don't both stalling and straw manning anymore, I'm done with you, Utahafag.
>>
>>153551506
You write so much and say so little. At least you know when to give up.
>>
>>153551262
“…Megumi!”

“Hm? What is it, Eriri?”

That’s why three minutes had already passed after the hot pot started boiling and yet neither had taken a bite.

“If I’ve done something wrong, I’ll fix it! If I fail, I’ll just try again!”

“Uh…”

“So, say it already…what did I do wrong?”

“You aren’t really at fault for anything here. I truly am tired.”

“Did I hurt you again? Did I make you sad?”

“…”

Megumi didn’t meet Eriri’s gaze. As if nothing had happened, she waited for things to blow over, but Eriri wasn’t going to let that happen.

“Was it dragging you around in the rain? Focusing all my attention on drawing?”

“None of that was wrong, you’re fine.”

“If that’s the case, then it’s something I have to figure out from the mood, but unfortunately I’m not good at that sort of thing.”

“That…”

That was a fault Eriri had carried since eight, maybe nine years ago.

“That’s not it, that’s not it…you did the right thing.”

It was why Eriri couldn’t make true friends for so long and focuses solely on drawing.

“You tried to cover for my failure and give some meaning to this trip.”

“Then why are you so depressed?”

“…you’re not the reason for that. It’s just self-loathing.”

“And that’s because…?”

“Earlier, when you were drawing, I thought ‘I hate seeing Eriri go away’.”

“…”

And because she focused solely on drawing, she could only solve things by drawing. She used her skill to overpower them.

“Even though I promised Tomoya-kun I’d make up with you…it’s so frustrating.”

The hot pot’s steam vanished and the room turned cold.

“I hate how I’m such a terrible person.”

Her sad, quiet voice rang through the room. A feeling of powerlessness drifted around. However, Eriri still chose to move forward and try to solve this through her own strength.

“What do I need to do for us to make up?”

After all, that was all Eriri could do.

“You don’t need to do anything. You didn’t do anything wrong in the first place.”
>>
>>153551636
Forced frienship. Saekano truly went to shit after volume 7.
>>
>>153551681
It was underdeveloped but it wasn't forced.
>>
>>153551503
Prove it. But that's even bullshit damage control. Eriri said it way back that she would leave if something came along that she was more interested or was a better opportunity. That hardly means much after what they went through. Tomoya was hurt and depressed as hell that they both left, so he was fully expecting that Eriri and Utaha were join to work on the second game.

You are still backpedaling since Utaha wasn't upfront at the start at all since she held off telling Tomoya. That is a simple fact.

>Nothing in the text indicates that.
Quote it then. Other than that, simple logic and inference from how Utaha reacted to Eriri and when she decided to drop the bomb implies so.
>>
>>153551636
Utahafags BTFO.
>>
File: epilogue2.jpg (74KB, 700x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
epilogue2.jpg
74KB, 700x468px
>>153551681
>forced
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>153551681
>bawww the series is shit because my bait was btfo
Utahafags hating everything except their slutty bitch, everyone.
>>
>>153551827
>prove it
>Wishing to know what will happen to their circle from now on, he asks her what plans she has once the university starts. With a gloomy face, Utaha inclines her head to Tomoya and says she will probably join a tennis club that goes on group dating instead of playing tennis, and lead an uneventful life of passing out from spiked drinks and being taken to you know where against her will. Just the usual Utaha. Answering more seriously, she says she will continue with her book and devote herself to her writing career if possible. Tomoya asks her about their circle and if she could remain as an official member. She tells him that some big game company has made an offer to her. He says she can just write one route or extra scenarios and asks her if she'd participate in their next game.

Eriri comes off even worse since she had just reconciled with Tomoya and things were supposed to be a lot better between them. Utaha just waited to meet Tomoya to tell him, it's not like she should chase after him. Eriri meet him on multiple occasions and never told him a word.

>Quote it then
Burden of proof is on you. They never agreed on a date to tell him. Utaha's reaction logically shows that there was no such agreement.
>>
>>153551970
Pre-vol 7 Saekano was good. Pre-vol 7 Megumi was good before Eriri tainted her. It's a pity but at least we have KM to reminisce the true charm of the franchise.
>>
File: 1474701680786 (1).jpg (280KB, 1439x1189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474701680786 (1).jpg
280KB, 1439x1189px
If Tomoya won't love her I will
>>
File: 1422336872855.jpg (784KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422336872855.jpg
784KB, 1920x1200px
>>153552192
Get in line.
>>
>>153552192
>liking sloppy seconds
>>
>>153552105
How did Eriri taint her?
>>
>>153552049
We all can read the summary, retard. Why are you leaving out the part where Utaha led Tomoya on? Tomoya assumed she would do it and for good reasons. There's a reason why Utaha said what she did was consdered her biggest betrayal since it wasn't her that the "big game company" was interested in, instead it was Eriri. Utaha acted like she was going to do it, in fact, Tomoya tasked her with the main route and Utaha didn't say no.

>worse
More of your biased conjectures.

>Burden of proof is on you.
I gave a logical argument. You haven't given one. Why else wait that long and on that day to tell him? You think Eriri randomly picked the time right after Utaha went ahead with her plan to tell him via mail? It's not a coincidence.
>>
>>153552362
Retarded Utahafag is just butthurt.
>>
>>153552362
Eriri allowed Megumi to develop her character beyond being Tomoya's heroine. And vice versa. What a crime.
>>
>>153552362
She's literally going full retard in that scene for the sake of Erishit.

>>153552370
It's not about not saying no, it's about not saying yes. Tomoya is a retard like you for assuming she would stick around for his shit when she wasn't sure herself leaning more towards a negative response.

>Why else wait that long and on that day to tell him?
If there really was such agreement, it would have made zero difference to Utaha whether Eriri had told him or not. If she didn't, Utaha would have not worries since she'd know Eriri would tell him later. But she obviously had to break the news because Eriri was keeping him deliberately ignorant while Utaha had just met him for the first time since Akane.
>>
>>153552563
>going full retard
Utahafags are this bad and delusional.
>>
>>153552563
How is she going full retard? What is so wrong about a friendship with Eriri?
>>
>>153552725
>>153552695
It's true. She's acting like Eriri is something precious to her and is worth more than most other things when their relationship is no deeper than Michiru and Utaha's or Tomoya and Izumi's. It's so cringeworthy.
>>
>>153552563
Wow, so now it's Tomoya's fault? You are so grasping at straws. Misleading is in fact deception so Utaha essentially was saying yes. And so there isn't any any doubts or misunderstandings. You can't defend this, you tryhard.

Learn to read.
>Utaha was already going to tell Tomoya and included Eriri since she thought Eriri wasn't going to do it, or at least it would make it easier for Eriri to tell him later, which Eriri did do.
>>
>>153539421
Those are some nice bosoms
>>
>>153552819
t.animeonly Utahafag.
>>
>>153552819
You can infer they were intimate from the few scenes they had in V5 and V6. Especially V6, where they talk about each other's feelings for Tomoya.
>>
>>153552868
They're exaggerated. Megumi is actually close to flat.
>>
>>153552857
Tomoya had the biggest guilt when it came to Utaha. That's also another reason Utaha isn't as hated. She just made it more dramatic when she broke the news to him but she wasn't planning to stay in the circle.

>>153552893
>implying you can find scenes where they develop deep bonds in the LN
>>
>>153552819
You never had a best friend before when you were a teen, didn't you? Even Utaha saw that they were real friends and warned Megumi of what could happened. It's always hinted and implied that they spent time together as actual friends hanging out starting from after they bonded during the all-nigher.
>>
>>153552925
>>153553075
>infer
>imply
Not show. As result that scene is pure cringe.
>>
>>153552293
It's not seconds if nothing happens anon
>>
Why are the anti Eririfags always so hostile?
>>
>>153553189
typical cuck mentality
>>
>>153553195
She's the cancer that's killing Saekano.
>>
>>153553261
But it's the hostile shitposters who are killing the threads.
>>
>>153553066
>biggest guilt when it came to Utaha
Is this going to be another claim where you'll give an out of context quote when asked? Or maybe something you pulled from thin air?
>just made it more dramatic when she broke the news to him
Intentionally to hurt him so he'll remember her by through feelings of hatred. That's taking advantage of him and the situation at hand. That is far worse than Eriri being too scared to see Tomoya hurt and sad. Eriri has better reasons to leave since it was not only for her sake, but for Tomoya's sake too. She made a difficult choice that pains her. By all reason she's more sympathetic.
>but she wasn't planning to stay in the circle.
That was always the plain, redundant genius. She deceived and betrayed him.
>>
>>153553195
Angry, militant, malicious, jealous, and cancer.
>>
>>153553139
Fine, the scene where they discuss each other's feelings for Tomoya shows they're intimate. I only used "imply" because I wasn't sure on what they said but now that I've reread that portion it's clear they're intimate.
>>
>>153553356
There's a reason Tomoya only resents Eriri and not Utaha after their betrayal. He knew he was more to blame for Utaha leaving. And no matter how you sugarcoat it, Eriri is still more hated. That has always been the case since the spoilers were discussed.
>>
>>153553195
Utahafags are always hostile. Because of THK.
>>
>>153553066
>V4 all-nighter
>V5 trailing Utaha and Tomoya
>V6 their discussions, especially the one after Eriri comes back from holing up to finish the game
>>
File: sukima453280.jpg (776KB, 1800x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sukima453280.jpg
776KB, 1800x2560px
>>153553396
>jealous
Of what exactly?
>>
>>153553524
Of Utaha being so shit. Eriri wants to take the crown, but Utaha is simply so shit that Eriri can't.
>>
>>153553489
Usual friendly stuff. Not something to be so dramatic and emotional about when they are in conflict.
>>
File: 1427434244498.jpg (112KB, 2560x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427434244498.jpg
112KB, 2560x720px
>>153553139
The anime did both though. The only thing it didn't do was go into detail. You can say it's an asspull. They are consistently friendly and become more intimate with each other. It should be especially noticeable since Eriri doesn't act that way to anyone and is playful and tolerate with Megumi than she is with anyone, not even Tomoya gets that kind of treatment outside of deredere.
>>
>>153553444
So this is how you are going to play. Distort more context to defend and sugarcoat what Utaha did while moving the goalpost.

The only reason Tomoya is affected more by Eriri is because they are close and more than just simple friends. Even though he agreed with what Eriri said and why she left, giving her his blessing, she still betrayed him. It's only natural he would be bothered more. But that's for personal reasons and something between childhood friends with a long history to reconcile over.

After all this, you still haven't admitted to your own fault when when you were factually wrong.
>>
>>153553595
>"...Megumi, what do you think of Tomoya?
>"Ah, it's come to this..."
>"I, I..."
>"Uh, okay, you don't have to say it. I can't give clear advice or any surprising responses."
>"...right not, I think of him as an important friend. Yeah, for now I think him being a friend is fine.
>"Huh, that's fine with you?"
>"Uh huh. After all...you're a close friend to me."
>>
>>153553621
>asspull
>consistently
That's a contradiction.
>>
>>153553893
Oh, my bad. I didn't notice that.
I meant to say
>can't say it's an asspull*
>>
>>153553830
Even Izumi, Michiru and Iori agree that Eriri is a shit. Utaha comes scot-free for the aforementioned reasons that trump your defense of Eriri. If you can simply quote a line from the LN that factually contradicts me, I'll concede, but you have only posted your assumptions.
>>
File: Saekano_07_05.jpg (363KB, 1228x1454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Saekano_07_05.jpg
363KB, 1228x1454px
I want them to play the OP during this scene.
>>
>>153553964
No, they think Eriri is causing problems for the circle, but that has more to do with Tomoya and Megumi being hung up on her than Eriri's personality.
>>
>>153553964
>Utahafag is this desperate after losing
Bet my left nut this Utahafag can't back up that obvious bullshit.
>>
>>153554243
Izumi especially wants Eriri dead.
>>
>>153554088
Nah, they should have Megumi's VA sing an insert song specifically for that scene.
>>
>>153553964
Iori said no such thing and Michiru only said he shouldn't be involved with her, which obviously has to do with Tomoya's attachment and the possibility of getting hurt. Only Izumi dislikes Eriri since she thinks Eriri hurt him. But if you believe that then give citation since I'm sure we'll like to see it.

Tomoya and Megumi were hurt by Utaha leaving the Circle. Why does it matter what Izumi, who has it out for Eriri, thinks? You are grasping at straws.
>>
>>153554490
The point is that Eriri is by far the most disliked character in-verse. Just like in real life.
>>
>>153553195
They are practicing gor the worst posters award of the season for the 2nd time.
>>
>>153554611
Not a chance with AoT S2.
>>
File: 1421360189081.jpg (838KB, 1167x1167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421360189081.jpg
838KB, 1167x1167px
>>153554348
Oh right. I wonder if they will play an insert song for each girl again.
>>
>>153554568
That was never your point. Moving the goalpost and backpedaling don't count remember?
>in-verse
Based on what? Eriri has Tomoya, Megumi, Akane, and even Utaha herself. Who does Utaha have?
>real life
Irrelevant to quality. Better characters and/or best girl seldom get the popularity they deserve.

Oh yeah, nice lack of citation when burden of proof is on your side there.
>>
>>153554568
Only Izumi outright dislikes Eriri.
>>
>>153554817
>it's moving the goalpost and backpedalling because they're facts that hurt me

No one dislikes Utaha. Eriri has gained a lot of hostility towards her for good reasons.

Good thing the popularity in this series is logical and makes sense, though Utaha should be more popular than she is.
>>
>>153554568
Why are Utahafags so delusional and such tryhards?
>>
>>153541382

>the weak should serve the strong
>>
>>153553356
Wtf, now I hate Utaha.
>>
>>153554903
Hey, it's not my fault they want to remove Eriri too.
>>
>>153554880
No, that would be changing the topic and detracting in an attempt to misdirect away from admitting or addressing the main point. That what you did. Playing dumb when even someone with half a brain can see it hurts you and not me.

>No one dislikes Utaha
In-verse? Akane sure as hell act like she dislikes her for being a trash writer. In real life? She has plenty of haters.

And still you continue to deflect and avoid coughing up burden of proof.
>>
>>153554997
[citation] or get the fuck out.
>>
>>153554997
>they
>when it's just poorly developed yandere Izumi for petty and childish reasons who has it out for her.
>>
>>153555056
>trash writer

Wow, this is surprisingly true. Whenever Utaha writes something, she needs Tomoya to bail her out.
>>
>>153555056
You just want to delude yourself into thinking Eriri shouldn't be hated for what she did and Utaha is worse off when in reality Eriri is still the most hated. I've given up on that. Akane doesn't even care about Utaha. Unlike Izumi who actively throws venomous darts at Eriri.

>>153555095
>>153555158
>“Sawamura-senpai is the worst… Abandoning Tomoya-senpai like that… She deserves a death penalty.”

>“A proper punishment is necessary… And so this time, I, Izumi Hashima, shall destroy Eriri Spencer Sawamura… Eri Kashiwagi.”

>Iori comes up with an idea to get the circle back on track, which is to get rid of Eriri.

>Tomoya asks Michiru for advice. She replies saying that he shouldn’t be involved with Eriri anymore.

>Izumi realizes she’s had it wrong all along and resolves to draw the perfect tearjerker ending where the blonde heroine gets killed off.
>>
File: SaeKano_09_06.jpg (351KB, 987x1503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SaeKano_09_06.jpg
351KB, 987x1503px
>>153555257
Eririfags truly got rekt'd. No character is more pathetic than Eriri.
>>
>>153555257
>Iori comes up with an idea to get the circle back on track, which is to get rid of Eriri.
>Tomoya asks Michiru for advice. She replies saying that he shouldn’t be involved with Eriri anymore.
Context, you shitposter. Tomoya can't stay on track and is hung up over old members, Eriri in particular for obvious reasons since he likes her.

Izumi is shit, so who cares about her.
>>
>>153549992
Michiru has no standing there, it's Izumi my man, I-zu-mi. Otherwise, you da man, yo.
>>
>>153555257
>a shit
Not seeing shit, Captain. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>153555337
>posting Utaha, the girl who gave up and yet is still hung up on the guy
>>
File: 1444353518764.jpg (1MB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444353518764.jpg
1MB, 1200x1744px
>>153555422
Eriri is NG for Tomoya no matter how you slice it. She should be removed from his life and the story and its characters support this.

And fuck you, Izumi is fifth best girl. Far better than Eriri.

>>153555481
>he still takes it literally
Izumi calls her the worst which is pretty close.
>>
>>153555257
You're being seriously pathetic. Look at how far you've come from defending Utaha to now using Izumi to now only defend but also take a jab at Eriri so you can look like you are right on the sole factor Izumi doesn't like Eriri. Big deal. If you actually took Izumi's words at face value instead of reading between the line and seeing why she has a personal problem with Eriri, then you have to apply the same argument to Megumi and Utaha who abandoned Tomoya in the past, Utaha for the same amount since she left at the same time Eriri left. And in that, you just screwed yourself over.

>Akane doesn't even care about Utaha.
Nope. If she didn't cafe then Utaha wouldn't be there. She does care and that's why she's being so harsh and negative towards her. She's being blunt about it and does dislike the writer she has become due to an obvious slump.
>>
>>153555669
Your frustration is noted, Eriritard. Izumi's words can't be applied as argument to other characters.

>harsh and negative towards her
So same attitude towards Eriri. She even calls Eriri a piece of shit.
>>
>>153555669
Akane only wanted to use Utaha as bait to get Eriri. She doesn't particularly care for her as a person, it's clear in GS2.
>>
>>153555257
People who read summaries and are up to date with spoilers would know that Iori and Michiru don't dislike her, but was thinking what was in the Circle's best interest due to Tomoya's fixation with Eriri.
>>
>>153555771
Your desperation, butthurt, and continuous lack of relevant arguments are noted, retarded Utahafag.
>Izumi's words can't be applied as argument to other characters.
Too bad that's not how logic works. They should be hated for the same reasons as Izumi hates Eriri. Tit for tat.

That was in the past. Eriri improved and became a lot better. Akane is less harsh and cares about Eriri more than she does Utaha.

>>153555778
Where are you getting that from? GS2 doesn't say that. In fact, Akane thinks Utaha can go higher given the right push.
>>
I have never watched this show, but I always come in here to enjoy the waifu war.
Can't wait for the 2nd seaon.
>>
>>153556040
Your projections are also noted, Eriritard.

You don't even know Izumi at all. Eriri was a bitch to her first, way before the betrayal happened. Your argument is destroyed again.

>Akane is less harsh and cares about Eriri more than she does Utaha.
This is just your Eririfag delusion. She's only using her.
>>
Edgy Utahafags BTFO.
>>
>>153556040
Akane doesn't care for Utaha much as a person, which Machida calls her out on. Machida goes on to say that Utaha is like a little sister to her.
>>
>>153556137
You know, I don't remember Utahafags being this edgy before. What went wrong?
>>
>>153551385
A compassionate goddess she is. One I would dive my head directly under her feet to rest and rub at will upon for!
>>
>>153556137
>>153556250
>edgy for posting stuff characters in the series have said
>>
>>153556250
Megumi won so hard and proved to be such a superior match to Tomoya that they got butthurt.
>>
>>153551064
>>153555431
>Anon's showing taste
And here I thought these threads were just full of delusional Eririfags
>>
File: 1426795404041.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426795404041.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>153556337
Utahafags never had any problems with Megumi winning the Tomoyabowl, though.
>>
>>153556341
They aren't. It's just TLK samefagging hard.
>>
>>153556120
Your irony is noted, retarded Utahafag.

Prove it. Quote the scene and show us Izumi being yandere because of and not because of abandoning Tomoya like Izumi said in the very quote you gave.

>She's only using her.
Back up that delusion. I'll wait.

>>153556175
Akane being mega bitch doesn't mean she doesn't care. Akane is always the professional and objective type. If she sees potential then she'll push and to bring it out. Eriri was the person she was most interest in rather than UTaha. But after volume 11, Utaha is going to prove Akane wrong and Akane will accept it if Utaha can do it and she most likely will after the resolve she gained at the end of the volume.
>>
>>153556250
From what I've seen, I figure it's a combination of Utaha self-destructing in the LN + dropping to worst girl + losing relevance + Utaha getting overtaken by Mayu in KM.
>>
>>153556472
Your irony is noted, retarded Eriritard (redundant, I know).

Izumi didn't get much screentime before she joined the circle, but her deserved dislike of Eriri wasn't born out of the betrayal. It started as early as volume 3. The betrayal only made it bigger and she coincidentally got closer to Tomoya due to it so we can see her dislike of Eriri at full force.

Akane would disregard Eriri like trash were she to find a more talented illustrator. She already did it in the past and Eriri isn't safe from that.
>>
>>153556250
THK happened. For several months now.

I kinda feel bad for the few non-cancerous Utahafags.
>>
>>153556550
>Utaha self-destructing in the LN
She went out of the race with class.

>dropping to worst girl
Literally never happened.

>losing relevance
She has her own spin-off that's much better than the main story to make up for that.

>Utaha getting overtaken by Mayu in KM.
Again something that never happened.
>>
>>153556613
Utahafags are just fucking cancerous. Western or Japanese, they're shit. They have the worst opinions, don't care about the series itself, and are exceedingly superficial with how all they care about is pantyhose. Utahafags are also almost universally low power level faggots.
>>
>>153556681
That's a funny way of spelling Eririfags.
>>
Why are Eririfags so resentful, infantile and outright insane? I don't get it!
>>
>>153556660
t.defensive Utahafag.
>>
File: 1337555454785.jpg (174KB, 638x1076px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337555454785.jpg
174KB, 638x1076px
>>153556798
They can't stand being in the minority like they're used in other series so they sperg out like no one. They'll get their comeuppance soon. Many tears will be licked.
>>
>>153556713
No seriously, Utahafags are cancer. I've checked 2ch, other Japanese sites, and western anime sites other than /a/. They're invariably cancer. Shit opinions, shit posting style, shit everything. Eririfags I can respect, but not Utahafags. Other anime websites call Megumi "Katou" and, not a coincidence, have a huge population of Utahafags.
>>
>>153556862
t. schizophrenic Eririfag
>>
>>153556660
>better than the main story

KM has barely any memorable scenes while the main series is packed with them.
>>
>>153556798
>!
This is your average Utahafag.
>>
>>153556902
KM has better writing and less shit scenes, if not zero, than the main series.
>>
>>153556886
I'm a Megumifag. Megumifags are the best posters, but that goes without saying.
>>
>>153556594
Your irony and stalling is noted, retarded and delusional Utahafag.

So can't provide quotes to back it up and are just making assumptions. How expected.

Izumi having a petty rivalry and bad blood that is only sparked by a misguided delusion of yandere personality is exactly why Izumi's hate is not taken seriously. You can't take what Izumi said at face value, otherwise Utaha and Megumi would have deserved hate by her too for the same reason. QED.

Akane is pragmatic to an extreme fault. Still doesn't mean she doesn't care to push people in order to better them if she sees potential. If you are good then you are good in her eyes. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>153556798
You just described Utahafags.
>>
If Eriri does not win then the author needs to die. These authors need to start understanding that there are consequences for their actions.
>>
>>153556968
KM takes less risks so even if it has less shit scenes, it doesn't have as many good ones.
>>
>>153556989
Your ironic irony is getting old, retarded Eriritard.

>quotes
It's even shown in the anime.

>Izumi's hate is not taken seriously. You can't take what Izumi said at face value
She is exaggerated, but she seriously dislikes Eriri. She has no reason to dislike Megumi and Utaha.
>>
>>153556798
>>153556837
>resentful
>infantile
>outright insane
This is THK being ironic. Take note.
>>
>>153557056
Hardly anyone wants Eriri to win.
>>
>>153557056
Eriri is not meant to win. It would go against the whole theme of the story.
>>
File: THK The Thread.png (152KB, 1366x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THK The Thread.png
152KB, 1366x467px
Reminder
>>
>>153557083
>muh boogeyman
>>
>>153557071
Your irony of all irony is noted, retarded Utahafag.

>in the anime
Yes, and? Quotes would be better, wouldn't you agree? Now elaborate or concede.

>She is exaggerated, but she seriously dislikes Eriri. She has no reason to dislike Megumi and Utaha.
So even though Utaha and Megumi betrayed/abandoned Tomoya too, she doesn't dislike them because she has no sense of rivalry with them. You agree with me then. Wow, that's a start.
>>
OP singer is an Eririfag.
>>
>>153557199
This is THK's clockwork retort. Take note along with >>153556837 >>153556798.
>>
>>153557269
Singer has good taste.
>>
>>153557269
Utter shit taste. I hope her single bombs.
>>
>>153557056
Eriri isn't the main girl of the story, so it won't happen, unfortunately.
>>
>>153557234
You keep showing off your anger issues, Eriritard.

Watch the anime, I'm not doing your work.

Izumi hates Eriri because she's a shit person through and through, not because of one isolated act.
>>
>>153557381
>Izumi hates Eriri because she's a shit person through and through, not because of one isolated act.

Not true. She was friendly with her in V5 and V6. It's only in V8+ that she really turns up the hate.
>>
>>153557299
>resorts to boogeyman blaming

Eririshitters are the worst.
>>
>>153557381
Your irony and frustration is showing, retarded Utahafag.

Burden of proof is on your side. Cough it up or concede you are full of shit. Don't worry, I already know you are full of shit since the scene in question doesn't show her being a bitch to Izumi at all..

Lovely, more claims you aren't going to back up. They already sound bogus.
>>
>>153557445
You should just give up, THK. It's not like we don't know about your recent reappearance in Saekano thread where you switched from Megumi to Utaha.
>>
>>153557544
I'm not frustrated at all. Eriri being shit is as obvious as the water being wet. It's only natural other characters don't want anything to do with her, don't want Tomoya to have anything to do with her either, and only those infected by bad writing syndrome side with her. The text doesn't lie.
>>
>>153557628
Interesting tale fueled by paranoia and delusion where you think people side with you in your battle against an imaginary person who is out to get you and your raging boner for tsundere. In Saekano threads that are 90% Megumifags and Utahafags (not tsunderefags) of all places.
>>
>>153557645
Your poorly suppressed rage and deflection is noted, retarded Utahafag.

Going back to "they" despite the fact you were debunked. Sad desperation when you have nothing else to fall back on to argue.
>>
>>153557774
>rage
It's satisfaction at the fact Eriri is seen as scum inside the series as well. No one can refute that the characters want to remove Eriri from Tomoya's life because she's so poisonous.
>>
>>153557756
>65% Megumifags
>20% Eririfags
>15% Utahafags

FTFY.
>>
>>153557756
THK pls. You exposed yourself weeks ago and we aren't going to forget it. That writing style and anti-tsun crusade autism is most recognizable. Using the same buzzwords and pics while you sperg doesn't help you.
>>
File: 1487209901577.gif (19KB, 460x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487209901577.gif
19KB, 460x293px
>>153557942
>we
>>
>>153557828
Your desperate and mad is showing, retarded Utahafag.

First it was " a shit", now it's moving the goalpost to "poisonous". And still neither are wrong in context to the point you claimed and are implying to since Iori and Michiru don't hate or think badly of Eriri in that way.

Only Izumi has beef with Eriri and it's entirely childish and exaggerated due to personal rivalry.
>>
>>153558028
Keep denying it with these clockwork defense.
>>
Edgy Utahafags BTFO.
>>
>>153557756
Yeah right, Eririfags are more active than Utahafags nowadays. Utahafags are massive casuals who stopped following the threads after the anime.
>>
>>153557857
Utahafags should be less.
>>
>>153558091
Eriri is still a shit in Izumi's eyes. She's poisonous to everyone around her. All the drama comes from her. She always ruins everything. It's only normal other characters start realizing how it's better not to get involved with her at all. Eriri Internet Defense Force pls go.
>>
>>153558133
There is nothing more clockwork than you shouting "THK" at anyone who doesn't like your shitty tsundere.
>>
>>153558188
>projecting
>rationalizing
>implying
>self-deluded
>assuming
Your massive butthurt and conceding post is noted.
>>
>>153558188
Conflict is necessary for a good narrative. Without Eriri, the entire series would have been an easy one way trip to Megumi x Tomoya.
>>
>>153558186
Eririfags are more autistic and samefags, you mean.
>>
>>153558188
This hurts to read. You are a sad and desperate shitposter, THK.
>>
>>153558258
EIDF just go.

>>153558266
Good conflict, not terrible and poorly developed drama.

>>153558314
It hurts because it is a cold and heavy truth that hits you right in the heart, Eriritard.
>>
>>153558282
>more autistic
This thread proves otherwise.
>samefags
Nice boogeyman.
>>
>>153558282
There is one autistic Utahafag, and the rest are casuals.
>>
>>153558346
>THK is this mad
>>
>>153558346
That's the best comeback you have after losing? Well, I'm glad we had this chat, retarded Utahafag.
>>
>>153558346
The drama is fine. There are some rough spots, but the good parts more than make up for it. Volume 11 is so moving partly because you know those good times won't last.
>>
>>153558349
This thread just proves that Eririfags are unrivaled when it comes to autism and samefagging.

>>153558362
A certain novelfag and summary provider is an Utahafag. There is one autistic Eririfag and the rest are less than casuals.

>>153558425
>losing
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Eriri is still the most hated in-verse and out-verse.
>>
>>153558346
Saekano has good drama and conflict. Maruto is the author after all, newfriend.
>>
>>153558478
>This thread just proves that Utahafags are unrivaled when it comes to autism and samefagging.
FTFY
>>
>>153558478
>Whatever helps you sleep at night
Indeed. I advise you keep that delusion when you are dreaming in your sleep, though.
>>
>>153558478
Fuck you, I'm the guy who provided the summaries since Volume 8 and I'm a Megumifag. That Utahafag dropped Saekano long ago, he doesn't even post the images on his blog for me to steal anymore. I have to do my own google searches to find acceptable images.
>>
Anyone knows why Saekano threads are always about Eriri?
>>
>>153558579
Utahafag BTFO.
>>
>WA2 threads
>full of gentlemen appreciating and discussing Maruto's magnus opus, respecting other's opinions and taste in girls and keeping it civil
>Saekano threads
>cesspool of people slinging shit at one another, lashing out at girls not of their preference, the story that's just a haremshit, and mostly sticking around for fetish pandering

Really makes you think.
>>
>>153558478
70% of the shitposting and autism and Utaha shilling and Eriri hating are
all you ITT.
>>
>>153558605
Because THK can't stop talking about Eriri. Not even kidding. For someone who hates her so much, he's obsessed with her and would rather talk about Eriri than to talk about his own girl.
>>
>>153558605
THK is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>153558530
It really doesn't. Saekano is almost universally considered Maruto's worst work for a reason.

>>153558564
No need. Reality is already by my side.

>>153558579
Prove it then. Even so, no novelfag would be an Eririfag.
>>
>>153558686
>>153558699
Nice phonepost to propagate your boogeyman propaganda some more. Eriri is the most hated and that was true before you came back to sperg on about your boogeyman.
>>
>>153558770
Nice boogeyman
>>
>>153558770
You wish, THK.
>>
>>153558770
>only one person knows about me
Please neck yourself.
>>
>>153558723
>almost universally considered Maruto's worst work for a reason.
Citation needed.
>>
>>153558723
Delusions and reality aren't the same thing, retarded Utahafag.
>>
>>153558792
>>153558798
>>153558827
Now you replied once more than you did it last time to support yourself even more. Obvious as fuck.
>>
>>153558723
Here's the proof.
>>
>>153558879
>THK is this mad and paranoid
Hahaha.
>>
>>153558879
Poor THK. He can't see someone else joined to bully him.
>>
>>153558901
>>153558921
You still can't refute the fact Eriri has always been the most hated. And for quite a long time no one blamed THK for it. And now you're back at full force resorting to boogeyman blaming but it's too late. Like two years late. You prefer to keep your THK obsession alive to try and fool people, but you won't fool anyone that's not retarded.
>>
>>153558876
And reality is that Eriri is the most hated in-verse and out-verse.
>>
>>153558979
Eriri hasn't been hated the most since Volume 10. I remember the threads after Volume 10 being very negative, and it was all because Utaha's volume sucked.
>>
>>153558879
Not them, but 3 posts in less than a minute? You can't do that even with a phone.
>>
>>153558979
Cool non sequitur story, THK.
>>
>>153558618
WA2 threads don't have to deal with Eririfags.
>>
>>153559073
Instead they have to deal with Kazusafags, fans of a girl that makes Eriri look like a saint.
>>
>>153559068
Cool lack of argument and refutation, TLK.
>>
>>153558979
>THK can't stop living in the past
Remember when Megumi was most hated?

Face it, thanks to you Utaha has been most hated for months nowadays
>>
>>153559113
Kazusafags are nowhere near as bad as Eririfags.
>>
This thread was a mistake
>>
>>153559073
>Be a Setsunafag in WA2 threads
>Toumafags are obnoxious faggots
>>
>>153559073
Funny, a lot of Toumafags are Eririfags.
>>
>>153559159
Because Kazusa has no real competition. She won decisively. WA2 threads are what Saekano threads would be if Eriri was the main heroine and won.
>>
>>153559139
You and another anon who gets triggered by any poster you consider to be THK and lashing out at Utaha doesn't mean most hated. S2 will prove how most hated Eriri is again.
>>