[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Konosuba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 556
Thread images: 79

What did aqua mean by this?
>>
>>153531477
She was supposed to say that goddess' a redditor.
>>
>>153531477
We know Aqua is a slut. So what if she was going to say Eris down there doesn't shave?
>>
>>153531477
girl penis
>>
File: 1477504665584.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477504665584.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>153531477

Just because someone is pretty and says nice things doesn't mean they're a benevolent being with everyone's best interest at heart anon.
>>
What did aqua mean by this?
>>
>>153532283
Does Kazuma shave down there?
>>
>>153532316
He hasn't even grown a hair
>>
>>153532261
I want to fuck Monaka
>>
What did aqua mean by this?
>>
>>153532577
She's upset the episode's budget went to the lizards and Kazuma
>>
What's this .pdf I've been hearing about?
>>
Reminder that Megameme was crying when Kazuma woke up because she found out he has a micropenis
>>
File: darkness.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
darkness.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
Darkness is so clearly best girl, anyone who thinks otherwise must be blind
>>
>>153533945
>tfw she inevitably loses the kazumab owl
>>
>>153532577
Why did they use so much animation budget on this piece of shit
>>
>>153532577
Is there a version that ends right when she pauses?
>>
>>153533964
> Kazumabowl
When you lose, you win.
>>
>>153532577
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>153533966
deen is part of axis cult
>>
File: 1487191240934.jpg (307KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487191240934.jpg
307KB, 1280x720px
>>153533966
> Episode budget
> Not spent entirely on shooting arrows
Aqua scenes are free because they're drawn by interns.
>>
>>153533764
But anon, it said Ekkusucalibah
>>
>>153534171
Yeah that was her assumption but then she lowered his pants and saw the ugly truth
>>
>>153533764
She was crying because she thought she'll never ride the Ekkusucalibah
>>
>>153533964
>>153533983
>loses at all
>currently assigned as mistress number 1
>which megumin will eventually join
>>
>>153533945
> Megumin is a slut
> Darkness is actually the purest
What a tweest!
>>
>>153534237
I'm not sure Kazuma has a microdick
Reminder that Aqua is literally thousands of years old, and according to that anon's calculations last year 16000+ years old which means she literally predates farming and cities by a good 8000 years at least. Just imagine the number of dicks she's seen during that time, keeping in mind that she's knowledgeable about the place she governs normally - she knows the details of Kazuma's life before he died as well as how he died.
>>
>>153531477
>>153532283
>>153532577

Truly, the great goddess Aqua works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>153534378

Or, maybe, she's seen the real Excalibur.
>>
>>153534378
still means that kazuma's dick is statistically small
>>
File: THICC.jpg (141KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THICC.jpg
141KB, 960x540px
>>153532577
THICC
>>
>>153533945
So, all three girl saw her dick or only megumi ?
>>
>>153534574

>Her dick

Darkness saw it in the succubus episode
>>
>>153534411
You're missing the most obvious answer.

He's a grower not a shower.
>>
File: Yay!.jpg (141KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yay!.jpg
141KB, 960x540px
>>153532577
She seems to be having fun.
>>
>>153534648
DEEN
>>
So you're telling me that the only reason Kazuma didn't move on to another life is because Megumin started stripping him and doing unspoken things to his lifeless body?
>>
File: Eris-anime.jpg (96KB, 1070x1058px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eris-anime.jpg
96KB, 1070x1058px
Can someone explain to me where Ive seen her before. She looks so familiar, like shes only had maybe 2 appearances but it feels like so much more
>>
File: 1466270197191.png (659KB, 804x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466270197191.png
659KB, 804x547px
>>153534411
Wouldn't be surprised, that or the "Holy Sword Excalibur" is just one of thousands of shitty "super-class" holy swords. In fact I bet, since she's a deity and all, that she's allowed to just make a new one in minutes by blessing it.

>>153534472
I dunno. She's just not impressed and look - she's a goddess of water, that's not a minor title, it's right below being a god of sky / death / etc. and on par with being a god of thunder. She probably knows the god of sex personally, unlike Eris who might be too low rank to see the guy normally.

>>153534613
You know I wonder, considering the succubi now make a rule of not actually touching you but just feeding off your lust in your sleep, have the younger succubi (if they exist) ever actually seen a dick?
>>
File: chris-72071.jpg (24KB, 300x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris-72071.jpg
24KB, 300x415px
>>153534711
Like is she a relative to this girl. Id think they were the same person except for the bust size
>>
>>153534726
GIGA DORIRRO BUREIKA
>>
>>153534711
FORCED HEROINE

Kazuma is suffering from Baka Shinji-disease where he falls for the first person that shows him a bit of compassion.
>>
>>153534726
>She's just not impressed
that's not it, she chuckled at it

that's not just being not impressed, that's being amused
>>
>>153534704
It was an empty threat, anon. He loves them too much to actually leave them.
>>
File: chris's armplt.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris's armplt.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>153534711
Eris mentioned she comes down to the surface from time to time...
>>
>>153534613
No, since kazuma was backwards and the penis was under the water
>>
Where's the webm of the guild lady doing her imitation of the running lizards
>>
>>153534827

He stood up right in front of her. Watch it again lol
>>
>>153534828
Seconded, that was cute
>>
>>153534823
No way, too flat
>>
>>153534739
I don't know anon, you're going to have to dig deeper to convince me.

They could just be like cousins or something
>>
>>153534773
Look anon when all of the male gods probably have dicks 9 inches long at least and are built like greek statues I'm not sure she'll be impressed by anything less than the most handsome, built, and well-endowed men on the planet and even then only a little.
>>
>>153534711
Wasn't this supposed to be the scene where Kazuma notices a scar on Eris' face or was that the Iris volume?
>>
>>153534953
>male gods
>implying
>>
>>153534953
>9 inches
Really setting the bar low there bud
>>
>>153534953
GREEKS praised micropenises and thought large penises were unsightly and vulgar.
>>
>>153534967
8.5+ is the point where it starts hurting like a bitch to take, I'm giving allowance for goddesses being stretchier than humans.
>>
>>153535007
Greeks were also literal fucking homosexuals who believed that it was less gay to guzzle penis and cum like a starving man presented sasuages and mash than to let a girl ride you.
I obviously meant built like a greek statue.
>>
>>153534875

>too flat
>implying it doesn't fit perfectly with her being the goddess of padding
>>
>>153535009
All in saying is Kazuma's is probably at least that big. And when you see him in the bath he isn't that scrawny either.

I keep thinking that he's a young Rance thanks to the green outfit.
>>
>>153535007
Or you know, everyone who had a shit load of money and a micropenis commissioned statues of dudes with tiny junk to make it seem ideal/natural.
>>
>>153535037
Such accusations are nothing but pure slander from Axis cult.
>>
>>153535056
>at least that big
That'd put him in like the top 1% of BLACK men, and he's Asian.
>>
>>153535034
Greeks didnt give blowjobs to each other you pleb. They had thigh sex as a form of bonding. Gay as fuck, but not the same action you are thinking of. All Greek statues have micropenises.
>>
>>153535056
Rance was born and raised to be a rapist, Kazuma is pretty insecure even if he acts pretty boldly.
>>
>>153535058
Well if you want to contradict all historical evidence that says otherwise go for it
>>
>>153535103
>Greeks didnt give blowjobs to each other you pleb
Yeah but they did fuck each other in the ass.

>All Greek statues have micropenises.
And when you say someone is "built like a greek statue" you're not referring to their dicks but to their skinnyripped-but-still-healthy body.
>>
>>153534823
>All powerful, kind, well endowed goddess
>Scummy, mean flat chested want-a-be rogue

I don't see what you mean anon, only thing they have in common is the hair color. Plus, that'd mean Kazuma deals day to day with two goddesses? How much luck would that require?
>>
Aqua reminds me of Emilia from Re:Zero for some reason
>>
>>153535103
They had micro penises because they thought giant penises were funny. The statues werent supposed to be jokes so they made them small.
>>
>>153535108

Getting cucked at a young age does that
>>
>>153535164

>questioning the luck of a man who has max luck stat
>>
>>153535085
You're aware cettain brands of well selling condoms condoms fit 8 to 9 inch guys right?

Having a dick at that size isn't THAT rare. Maybe for an Asian.
>>
>>153535149
>they did fuck each other in the ass.
Stop being historically illiterate. They had thigh sex, not anal.
If you want to be a greek statue the micropenis is included
>>
>>153534823
>クリス (Chris)
>エリス (Eris)
I don't see any relation here.
>>
>>153535215
I don't even know if his luck is high enough to give him the chance of a threesome with two literal goddesses
>>
>>153535179
No they though micropenises were aesthetic. They spent all day naked lifting rocks to show off. A giant penis would ruin the aesthetic look.
>>
>>153535253
>If you want to be a greek statue the micropenis is included
Do you not fucking understand how idioms work? Built like a greek statue literally just fucking means ripped, now off yourself.

>>153535227
Isn't that because they're stretchy or something?
>>
>>153532283
>hfw she sees your small neet dick and laughs
>>
>>153535279
Luck isnt really the same as charisma, and one of the goddesses has higher luck than him.
>>
>>153532577
Forced animation
>>
>>153534823
Aqua would notice
>>
>>153535289
Did they think penises in general were just unaesthetic but girls are icky so we might as well go for small as possible?

>>153535315
I'm pretty sure Eris actually has worse luck.
>>
>>153535301
>but like a greek statue
>greek statue has micropenis
Its like you cant put basic facts together.
>>
>>153535348
Read the LN. Kazuma cant win against Eris in a game of luck.
>>
>>153534953
> 9 inches
Hahaha. You're still a kid I see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjEeI2SmiU
>>
>>153535348
No one gave a shit what women liked. The bigger the penis the more unaesthetic.
>>
>>153535412
That's not what I'm fucking asking you dumbass
I'm asking if they thought penises in general were unaesthetic, but since the only people without dicks aka girls were icky they decided to settle for the smaller ones.
>>
>>153535379
>at least
It's pretty fucking above average anon, not every god can have dicks a foot and a half long. Where would you even shove something like that anyway?
Anyway they can probably magic themselves any size dick they want considering Zeus' bullshit.
>>
>>153535360
>Its like you cant put basic facts together.
Anon it's a fucking figure of speech, and when someone uses that figure of speech, it specifically means muscular and gives no information about the guy's dick, micro or otherwise.
>>
>>153535058
that might seem reasonable by todays standards but society has changed. Back then if you were skinny buff and had a longer shlonger you were seen as an undignified poor barbarian because thats what the lower class looked like, but if you were chubby and had a micropeen you were seen as higher class/more beautiful and civilized. Today the opposite is true because it takes effort and money to be in shape while being a fat fuck takes being lazy and living off pizza deliveries and food stamps.
>>
>>153535227
Large size condoms sell well because no one wants to admit they have a small/average dick and it is one of the primary reasons condoms can fail as birth control.

Most legitimate studies put average size at around 5-6 inches erect with a standard deviation of .5-1 inch. Going by the 68-95-99.7 statistics sd rule and assuming 5.8 inches is the average with a sd of .8 (both being pretty generous high end) only roughly 13.5% of males are larger than 7.4 and only roughly 4.7% are larger than 8.2 and only roughly .15% of males are 9 inches or larger.

It is worth noting that I haven't taken statistics in awhile so numbers may be off and i don't feel like opening R or Matlab to confirm my approximations and due to the stigma of penis size studies can only be so accurate.
>>
File: 1487255901031.jpg (228KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487255901031.jpg
228KB, 1200x675px
http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1487256412281.webm
>>
>>153535497
Well chubby means "healthy", and not in the meme tumblr sense either. Like it doesn't literally mean being a fucking lardass.

>>153535502
>no one wants to admit they have an average dick
Honestly sounds stupid as fuck but it's true
It's probably one of those >85% of people think they are above / below average things.
>>
>>153535551
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>153535561
Chubby usually means slightly overweight to me. Although the body greeks idolized is making a comeback right now for some reason, aside from the microdicks.
>>
>>153535551
>aqua higher attack than Megumin

the fuck is going on
>>
>>153535551
Is the mobage playable? I didn't even know it exists and can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>153532577
Does anyone know why Kazuma paused the game at the end of this webm?
>>
>>153535588
Because the greek ideal body is literally just skinnyripped with more meat on the bones, so the general 'ripped' body. They didn't idolize being fat or weak, they idolized being healthily fed but still strong as fuck. It's like a slimmed down version of the strongman body type.
>>
>>153535602
She has higher stats in most things except int and luck. She just doesent have any proper offencive spells.
>>
>>153535602
> Didn't seee video
Megumin 1-shotted the boss.
>>
>>153535602
Her stats in general are through the roof, she's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>153535617
It's a joke, the PAUSE divides the A part and B part of the show instead of the "Ko-no-su-ba" screens with chibis.
>>
>>153535551
naisu bakuretsu
>>
>>153535602
Goddess
>>
>>153535653
Oh that makes sense.
>>
File: 7890orfy.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7890orfy.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
How is it that Aqua is simultaneously worst and best girl
>>
>>153532577
*Autistic Screeching*
>>
>>153535579
Chain chronicle. Its having a collaboration with konosuba.

>>153535602
Aqua is a priest. Attack stat represents the recovery ability of the priest in this game.
>>
File: 1471721221913.jpg (258KB, 836x702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471721221913.jpg
258KB, 836x702px
>>153535703
Because to be perfectly honest, even though Megumin is a meme and Darkness is, well, Darkness, Aqua is like a female Kazuma of the show aka incredibly entertaining.
>>
>>153535227
Is this a joke? 8-9 inch dick is so far from the norm even for America, let alone Asian countries.
>>
>>153535429
I dont think you understand the implications of your question. Girls were not icky. And neither were penises. There are several flawed misconceptions in your question.
>>
Why did Megameme seem to be genuinely upset he was passing on?
Also why was Lalatina acting so strangely after wards?
>>
that atarashi aibou from kazuma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbPL9eV4pgE
>>
>>153535482
Micropenis is inherent to greek statues
>>
>>153535744
Is it any good? All I seem to see these days is granblue fantasy, that Fate/Stay one and the Final Fantasy one.
>>
>>153536040
And micropenis is not inherent to "Built like a Greek Statue" as an English idiom. If you don't understand this then you're simply fucking retarded.
>>
>>153535978
>Girls were not icky
Yes they were anon. The Greeks believed that women were mainly good for breeding and not much else, and certainly weren't going to let them pose for A E S T H E T I C S - greeks didn't even bring their wives to parties because parties had women whose sole job was to be at parties.

>and neither were penises
This isn't a misconception, it's the question I was asking for an answer to.
>>
>>153535903
Its not common for another man to run into a 9 inch penis, but a woman who has slept with say 10 men has like a 10% chance of running into one. Even more likely for 8 inches.
>>
>>153536119
I dont think you understand what the word icky means. You are assuming smaller penises were preferred because women were icky.
>>
File: megumin_face1b(1).png (68KB, 384x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megumin_face1b(1).png
68KB, 384x288px
>>153535177
>Aqua
>not the character who's VA is literally the same person as Emilia's
How so?
>>
>>153536094
>greek statue
>micropenis not inherent
Yeah we know who the retard is
>>
>>153536209
>You are assuming smaller penises were preferred because women were icky.
Where the fuck are you getting this?
I'm saying that since you claim they prefer micropenises so as not to ruin aesthetics, did this mean they simply thought the penis in general got in the way, but since they couldn't literally get rid of it and women / eunuchs couldn't pose the same way they simply decided to settle for smaller dicks.
>>
>>153536191
>10% chance after 10 tries to see even one
>this implies common
Also no, 9 inches is extremely uncommon. Look at the chart, look at any real study, it's rare as all fuck to be a natural nine without pumping or some shit.
>>
>>153536305
b-but all my blacked.com videos show 9 inch dongers! You can't be telling me that porn exaggerates the truth??
>>
>>153536305
You can reinterpret that as 1 in 10 women have more than likely encountered 1. Thats pretty common.
>>
>>153536191
>but a woman who has slept with say 10 men has like a 10% chance of running into one.

That's not how statistics work. Look at that plot again. Having an 8 inch dick (~20cm) would put you in the 99th percentile. A woman could sleep with 50 men and it's unlikely she'll ever see a guy with an 8 inch dick let alone 9.
>>
>>153536191
If a woman sleeps with 10 men based on the math at >>153535502 she has a 1-(.953^10)=~38% chance of meeting a guy with a 8 inch, so a decent chance but not parented.

However encountering a 9 inch is a 1-(.9985^10)=~1.4% chance so you're completely wrong there. If you took a group of say 100 woman it take them all sleeping with 100 men just for 14 of the women to meet a guy with a 9 inch or larger dick.
>>
>>153536373
>You can reinterpret that as 1 in 10 women have more than likely encountered 1.
No you can't. Learn to statistics.
First of all I don't know where you're drawing >a woman who has slept with say 10 men has like a 10% chance of running into one from, but assuming it's the case, it'd be barely over 1% of men (something around 1.09%) have that size, and even then I doubt your numbers are right.
>>
>>153534875
PADDED GODDESS
>>
>>153536440
>Learn to statistics
kek I majored in math. Its called the law of large numbers. A large sizes probability matches the statistics.
.99^10 =.90 meaning a woman has a 90% chance of not encountering 1 after 10 guys.
Fucking math plebs
>>
Why are we talking about penis sizes?
>>
>>153536446
thats just aqua being salty more people like eris
>>
>>153536423
I think it's easier to put into context as - if a girl sleeps with 461 men she has a 50% chance of findng one with a 9 inch cock.

>>153536521
>I majored in math
>gets literally stat 101 wrong
You're fucking retarded, the law of large numbers doesn't even apply here because you're using the wrong formula.

>0.99^10 = 0.90
Yeah, as I said around 1% of men owuld have that size; you then use that to claim that "one in 10 women have more than likely encountered one" which is obvious fucking bullshit using your own numbers, and furthermore it's not 1%, it's 0.15%.

>>153536553
Because an autist deluded into thinking he's taken math thinks that 9 inch dicks are normal.
>>
>>153536595
> More people like Eris
Eris literally has an emigration crisis. People would rather stay dead than return to fantasy australia.
>>
>>153536608
>9 inch dicks are normal.
They aren't that uncommon in some Africa countries. But yeah worldwide they are rare as fuck
>>
>>153536640
"Not that uncommon" simply means 5-10% instead of 0.1%, it doesn't mean common.
>>
>>153531477
It's a trap
>>
>>153536608
Whew lad Im crying. If you dont know how statistics work its fine to just say so. The average number of sexual partners in the US is about 11.
I know this makes you salty but its fairly common for a woman to run into a big penis.
>>
>>153536608
Yeah I was considering going for the 50% mark but I don't remember the R command to do it and didn't feel like hammering numbers into my calculator until I found the 50% mark. In addition I thought a women sleeping with 100 guys in the first place is pretty unreasonable to start with and furthers the point. Thanks for getting that number though.
>>153536640
In mobage terms 9 inch dicks are SSR cards(~5%) instead of UUR cards(do .1% draws exist?).
>>
The Konosuba fanbase sure is gay.
>>
>>153536623

Maybe if Aqua and Eris fucking did something about the roaming monsters and shitty living conditions people would want to live there. Eris may be nice, but she's still a giant baka like Aqua.
>>
>>153536780
>/a/ sure is gay
ftfy
>>
File: 1294600675548.jpg (17KB, 235x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1294600675548.jpg
17KB, 235x226px
>>153536772
>In mobage terms 9 inch dicks are SSR cards(~5%) instead of UUR cards(do .1% draws exist?).
In Africa* to clarify. Still rare.
>>153536780
picture related
>>
I came here to talk about Konosuba not about penises
>>
Reminder that just because a penis is average, that doesn't make it big enough. Most of the men have small dicks.
>>
>>153536212
O shit I didn't know that
>>
>>153536608
>common means 50%
this nigga can't be serious
>>
>>153536872
ok mom
>>
>>153536212
wait what
I hate Megumin now
>>
>>153536756
>Whew lad Im crying. If you dont know how statistics work its fine to just say so. The average number of sexual partners in the US is about 11.
Anon, if 10 women have 10 people each then the chances that at least one runs in is 65%, which is hardly "more than likely" it's barely the halfway mark, and THIS IS ASSUMING 1% POPULATION SIZE WHICH IS ALREADY FUCKING BULLSHIT; if you use the more correct 0.1% you get a 9.5% chance that ten women with ten men each have at least one run into a 9+%.

>>153536878
>common means 50%
Where the actual fuck did I say that?
>>
>>153536212
Aqua and Emila have same body type and both have long hair

also author of re:zero said he is axis cultists so it would be strange if his main heroine resembled someone he likes
>>
>>153536926
>Where the actual fuck did I say that?
Got it, you're baiting. Won't try to argue anymore.
>>
>>153536954
>author of Re:Zero is an axis cultist
>>
>>153536926
>if 10 women have 10 people each then the chances that at least one runs in is 65%
Calling bullshit. I dont know where exactly 9 inches falls into the distribution. But whatever is at 99% 1 in 10 women would encounter it. If 9 is 99.9% then sure.
>>
File: 1483639048427.png (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483639048427.png
285KB, 1000x1000px
>>153536954
You must be a special kind of stupid. Welcome Axis poster!
> Emilia has shitty VA, Megumin has great VA
>>
>>153536965
Read the post up there again. The only occurance of 50% was to highlight how many times someone would have to try to find one with a 50% chance.

>>153536985
>But whatever is at 99% 1 in 10 women would encounter it. If 9 is 99.9% then sure.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I'm just crunching the numbers.
If the actual occurance is 1% then the stats say 65% chance 10 women with 10 men each.
If the actual occurance is 0.1% then it's 9.5% for 10 women with 10 men each.
>>
>>153535164
>well endowed goddess
You mean "padding goddess"?
>>
>>153536872
Nice meme.
I'm not reading the rest of the thread, so maybe someone's mentioned it already, but most of the vagina's nerves are within the first few inches, so most guys should have no problem if they try hard enough. Size queens are the exception.
>>
I want to make Yunyun the happiest girl in the world.
>>
File: 1473830191994.png (661KB, 693x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473830191994.png
661KB, 693x816px
Why are little girls always such sluts? Why can't they stop talking about big dicks?
>>
>>153537027
>If the actual occurance is 1% then the stats say 65% chance 10 women with 10 men each.
Because you are taking 10 random women out of all women. This is why idiots should stay away from statistics. 1 in 10 women will encounter a dick at 99%. The chance youll pick those 10 women is 65%
>>
>Not understanding what a cervix is
>Not understanding that sluts need to slut to find a dick that won't hurt in the long run
>Not understanding that a big fuck is really only good for land whales who's vaginas have a long more fat to find the g.
>>
>>153537083
But anon, she is retarded.
You should go for Aqua or Megumin instead.
>>
>>153537084
little girl are usually the best girl
>>
>>153537124
>implying anyone would sleep with a land whale
>>
File: C1G0ltFVQAA0vaq.jpg (160KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C1G0ltFVQAA0vaq.jpg
160KB, 856x1200px
>>153536969
it was probably from some q&a and they asked him who his favorite girl from konosuba so he said he is axis cultist (he likes Aqua if you are too dumb to understand this)
it was in some pastebin

>>153537000
ironic shitposting is still shit posting
also I never said I am Axis poster
>>
>>153537124
Men and women should both acknowledge the superiority of the clitoris. Penetrative sex is good for men, and it can also be good for women, but the clit is always a safe bet for the latter.
>>
>>153537168
>Not knowing that black loves fat
>>
>>153535551
>dat super long cast time

My sides
>>
STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD
MODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: 1487238747475.png (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487238747475.png
395KB, 1280x720px
>>
I hate when people bring pleasing women into a penis size discussion.
>>
>>153537116
>1 in 10 women will encounter a dick at 99%. The chance youll pick those 10 women is 65%
Literally what the fuck are you trying to argue? No, that's not how it works, what kind of ridiculous sampling technique are you using?
At 1% occurance, every woman trying ten different men has a 1.00-(0.99^10) = 10% chance to find at least one.
Therefore, by picking any ten different women trying ten men with no overlap, there is a 1.00-(0.90^10) = 65% chance that at least one of them will find at least one, and a 0.90^10 = 35% chance that none of them will find at least one.

Are you really a math major? Or are you a math major in topology or something that doesn't deal with statistics? Because this is literally introductory.
>>
>>153537205
The mods are fapping to this thread.
>>
>>153537245
What a manslut!
>>
>>153537152
>she is retarded
>you should go for Aqua

something dosent seem right here anon
>>
>>153537116
>Because you are taking 10 random women out of all women
Are you picking the 10 women who have found a niner already or something
>>
>>153537262
Are you implying the mods are gay?
>>
>>153537250
God you are retarded.
Say 1 in 10 people are 6 feet. Then if you pick 10 people at random theres a 65% chance that 1 will be 6 foot. Law of large numbers implies large numbers. Not you picking 10 people at random. Your stupidity is so painful to read.
>>
>>153537278
Aqua is a very smart girl.
>>
>>153537313
Yes. The mods are faggots and not little girls.
>>
>>153537291
1 in 10 women implies 10% of women. Not literally 10 women you diots.
>>
>>153537313
They just love feminine dicks like all of us, so no.
>>
File: Notim_Portant.png (293KB, 882x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Notim_Portant.png
293KB, 882x480px
>Finally get from work to watch newest episode
>Kazuma instructs a blacksmith to make him a Katana
>"I didn't really get the hardening techniques that you were going on about"

TWO NUKES WERENT FUCKING ENOUGH! ALL THE NUKES IN THE WORLD ARENT FUCKING ENOUGH! FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>153537051
Most guys don't have enough girth.

>>153537124
Well, you need to hit the cervix to make them really lose their mind with pleasure. Now some people might say it hurts, but it's not a problem, it's worth it. Shaking up the insides is by far the most intense pleasure.
>>
>>153537371
But he doesnt use the katana in the end.
>>
File: 1484726737201.jpg (78KB, 500x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484726737201.jpg
78KB, 500x859px
>>153537401
> Cervix
> pleasure
Only for Darkness, kid.
>>
>>153537317
>Say 1 in 10 people are 6 feet. Then if you pick 10 people at random theres a 65% chance that 1 will be 6 foot.
Correct!

>Law of large numbers implies large numbers
The law of large numbers implies that if you repeatedly fucking pick 10 people at random that the sample of 10 people at random will converge on 65% finding it, and that if you literally sample every person then you'll find 10%. This doesn't actually make a fucking difference for population samples because that is how you got the number to begin with.

>one in ten women have more than likely
If you're actually going to fucking invoke the law of large numbers, then you're supposed to say that one in ten women HAVE found that because that's what the LOLN means.
>>
>>153532577
This was done by Kikuta right? Why did they suddenly give him budget this episode?
>>
>>153537371
it just means fantasy straya already has better steel and forging methods than nippon
>>
>>153536921

Kill yourself then.
>>
>>153537475
They have fantasy mithril and fantasy adamantium. There's no reason to listen to Kazuma's rabid katana fanboyism.
>>
>>153537459
>The law of large numbers implies that if you repeatedly fucking pick 10 people at random that the sample of 10 people at random will converge on 65% finding it
I havent read something so retarded is so long.
God Im like frustrated, but your lack of knowledge is laughable at the same time. You clearly dont know how the law of large numbers works. Its because the probability of a distribution not following it is extremely infinitesimal. I feel like Im trying to explain basic math to a child. Just accept that 1 in 10 women have encountered a giant penis.
>>
Which girl in this show has the tastiest armpits?
>>
>>153537568
eris
>>
The Dullahan vs Winter Shogun

Who wins?
>>
File: 1487188188849.png (716KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487188188849.png
716KB, 1280x720px
>>153537598
> Sitting alone in a room
> Wearing the same dress for months on end
Yes.
>>
Requesting Vanir doing the ok hand.
>>
>>153537598
Do Eris and Chris have different flavour armpits?
>>
>>153537560
>Its because the probability of a distribution not following it is extremely infinitesimal.
Anon I'm repeatedly telling you that this DOES NOT WORK for population statistics because the original way you even got the distribution at all can only be to have sampled literally everyone.

>I havent read something so retarded is so long.
Let's put this in baby terms - LOLN means if you flip a coin three times you have a relatively good chance of seeing "wow 100% heads". Flip it a hundred million times and you're going to get roughly 50% heads and 50% tails.
For this example it'd be if you sampled a ten million combos of ten girls you'd end up with about 65%.
>>
File: 1487230515234.jpg (678KB, 817x1186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487230515234.jpg
678KB, 817x1186px
>>153537598
That's obvious.
>>
>>153537609

Everyone, because they'd just stare at each other for weeks.
>>
>>153537619
>wearing the same dress for months
no>>153534739
>>
File: 1467266589610.png (536KB, 945x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467266589610.png
536KB, 945x720px
>>153537560
>Just accept that 1 in 10 women have encountered a giant penis.
Not him but you're still using 1% when it's actually 0.1% or lower.
>>153537634
>>
What technology would you be able to reproduce in that world?
I'm sure nobody here could create a cellphone/computer/modern gun from zero
>>
>>153537401
>Most guys don't have enough girth.
Do you have a source or you're making that up?
>Now some people might say it hurts, but it's not a problem
Women who don't mind it do exist, but for a lot of them it's very painful and a hughe turn-off.
>>
File: 1482141637782.png (683KB, 975x711px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482141637782.png
683KB, 975x711px
>>153537702
Don't, this always becomes the stupidest discussion ever.

>>153537634
Also this one.
>>
>>153537655
I cant be bothered to keep reading post by someone who clearly is out of their element. At a certain point its just pathetic.
>OLN means if you flip a coin three times you have a relatively good chance of seeing "wow 100% heads"
Like how can a person with any education say something so stupid.
>>153537689
Im putting giant at 1%. I dont know what the exact penis length distribution is. Its not something I look up often.
>>
>>153537656
What do Megumin's sweaty armpits smell and taste like?
>>
>>153537401
>Well, you need to hit the cervix to make them really lose their mind with pleasure.
t. weeaboo virgin
>>
>>153537732
>Don't, this always becomes the stupidest discussion ever.
Could it be worse than the penis discussion that is happening right now?
>>
>>153537401
>Well, you need to hit the cervix to make them really lose their mind with pleasure. Now some people might say it hurts, but it's not a problem, it's worth it.
You're reading too much porn. It hurts like a bitch, the "pleasure" is more like an ache.
>>
>>153537779
Youve never been with a girl. It feels good. Like getting your balls massaged. But same principle as dont bash them.
>>
>>153537568
Aqua has refreshing armpits that can quench your thirst

dont really know about tastiest
>>
>>153537769
>>153537779
t. actual virgins
Nothing feels better to women than a giant cock penetrating the cervix and entering the womb.
>>
>>153537702
Computer is simple, cellphone requires a lot of network development to work that I cant be assed to do. Gun is literally gunpowder in a barrel. Don't know how to make gunpowder though.
>>
>>153537818
I haven't been with a girl because I'm not a dyke, I'm just telling you the hard facts from the girl's side, inb4 london or post tits.
>>
>>153534711
>She
>>
I really wanted to like Aqua but she is too much of an asshole.
>>
>>153537835
I want to quench my thirst with Aqua's pee.
>>
>>153537855
t. FatalPulse
>>153537872
This meme needs to stop
>>153537862
post ass
>>
>>153537860
>Computer is simple
Literally how?
>>
File: 1485490330321.jpg (35KB, 664x764px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485490330321.jpg
35KB, 664x764px
You guys are all virgins.
Women can not feel love or pleasure. They can only be dominated into accepting the reality their man creates.
>>
>>153537862
>Im a girl
Like fucking clockwork every time
>>
>frilled neck lizards
So it really is Australia, huh?
>>
>>153537895

Literally ones and zeroes. Rest is just math.
>>
>>153537862
>I'm not a dyke
You're just in denial. All girls are lesbians.
>>
>>153537835
Wouldn't all the girl's armpits quench my thirst since I have an armpit fetish?
>>
>>153537906
Not even that anon but there's legit a lot of girls on 4chan. /cgl/ in particular is basically entirely girls and Yuri on Ice had a billion of them showing up. Also /ck/, /g/, /jp/, /his/, and /tg/, from the other boards I go to.

>>153537949
*Bisexual
That or >>>/u/
>>
File: 501.jpg (101KB, 400x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
501.jpg
101KB, 400x335px
>>153537970
Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
>>
>>153537908
Are these things in real life too?

>>153537933
It's hard from an engineering standpoint though unless you're just using pebbles and manually doing it, but then what is even the fucking point?
>>
>>153537895
Im obviously not talking about the supercomputers we have today at home. but like your shitty win95 32kb ram computers are simple. You just need a logic gate which can be made from scrap with enough creativity. Transistors as fast so they are the best but most people dont know how to make one. Really I dont know where for find the stuff so unless they were signs saying boron Id be lost as well. But theres always vacuum jars and you can make a logic gate using water if you are desperate enough.
>>
>>153537933
>what are silicon semiconductors
>>
File: 1486116284739.png (223KB, 702x726px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486116284739.png
223KB, 702x726px
>>153538013
See, do you know how I know this is pasta? You typed it too fast.
Also meet your replacement.
>>
>>153538049
>he thinks you need silicon to make a computer
>>
>>153538013
>We're beautiful
Stopped reading there. 3D is not beautiful.
>>
>>153532261
Where Monaka's eyes meant to look like swastikas?
>>
>>153537950
they would but remember one thing

when you drink water to you like it warm or cold?

Aqua`s armpit is like cold water compared to other girls armpits
>>
>>153537774
Whats wrong with the penis discussion
>>
>>153538152
No, they were just meant to look like friendship windmills

>>153538186
Little girls shouldn't be talking about dicks!
>>
>>153538180
If it's armpits then I want the maximum flavour of sweat and armpit I can get.
>>
>>153538203
Aqua's not a little girl
>>
>>153538261
She sure acts like one.
>>
>>153537970
Oh you thirsty thirsty thirsty little lez.

No, that's not true.
Women are more easily swayed into sexuality because that's their weak point.

But all women aren't bi.

If Chad or Jamal or the girl they bumped clams with when they were drunk were all lined up against a wall and she was told to choose.
She'd get DP'd by Chad and Jamal and tell the girl who talked her/kinda forced her into lezdom to hit the trail.
>>
>>153538261
She's a big girl
>>
>>153538021
>Are these things in real life too?
Just smaller.


Fantasy Australia...
That's fucked up.
>>
>>153538285
>Oh you thirsty thirsty thirsty little lez.
I'm not him (her?), and I don't qualify for being a lesbian because I have a dick.
>>
>>153537860
>Don't know how to make gunpowder though
They come from creepers, duh
>>
>>153538021
>Are these things in real life too?
Yes. They even have the same retarded run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHSTu3fPX4
>>
Wait, there are girls on /a/? When did this happen
>>
>>153538347
I was about to shit on you but then I realized that Creepers-analogues are probably real in Fantasy Australia
>>
>>153538240
well then Aqua wont do for you

rather try Lalatina after her workout
>>
>>153534739
In the light novel Eris goes to earth as Chris so they're the same person
>>
File: 1455331414352.png (197KB, 286x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455331414352.png
197KB, 286x368px
>>153538385
>he's not a little girl
I bet you're a virgin too
>>
>>153538322
LOL
If you say so.
>>
>>153538385
/a/ was always full of little girls, if you're not a little girl what are you doing here?
there were always girls on /a/, most of them just not stupid enough to say they're girls for no and post like normal people.
Yaoibait shows like YoI have a lot of girls for the most part.
>>
>>153538395
I feel like Darkness' sweat and armpits would have a top tier taste.
>>
>>153538322
>I'm totally a boy!
Post dick or gtfo
>>
>>153538380
Golden Age Whose Line was great.
>>
>>153533945
>best girl
You know, I liked her masochistic shtick, but when she started to go on on what sort of man she wanted (a loser, in short), she lost a few points because she is fukken insane.
Megumin at least doesn't blurt out some retarded bullshit all the time.
>>
>>153538515
>a loser, in short
No she literally wants the fat faceless old man.
>>
>>153535328
Aqua is dumb as fuck.

Eris mentioned she goes to surface from time to time...
>>
>>153538542
>wants the fat faceless old man.
Is Darkness the one ruining doujins with them then? Has it been her fault all along?
>>
>>153537860
I saw how they made gunpowder in drifters. They dug up poop for coal, then mixed it with saltpeter? or something ...
>>
>>153538542
That's why I say she is insane.
>>
File: megubutt.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megubutt.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
>>153538515
>Megumin at least doesn't blurt out some retarded bullshit all the time.
Did you even listen to that chuuni semen demon?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Is it really important to talk about the penis size of the MC?
>>
I bet Megumin's piss is delicious.
>>
>>153538621
Just go look up how the chinks made it.
>>
File: 1456936000542.jpg (95KB, 1916x1074px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456936000542.jpg
95KB, 1916x1074px
>>153538663
Leave right now
>>
>>153538713
I want to watch her pee into a squat toilet.
>>
>>153537702
You can easily create a steam engine, maybe even a coal engine if there's coal there
>>
>>153538678
I could look up a lot of things. The question is if we were dropped into a fantasy world could we recall how to reproduce modern technology or not. And other than my field of expertise I don't think I could recall anything, not even the survival videos that I watched about making stone axes and mud huts.
>>
>>153538642
So she is edgy, ok.
At least she doesn't go on about being pregnant with Kazuma or someshit.
>>
>>153538074
>lesbian androids replacing the ugly lesbian in the workforce

I can dig this
>>
>>153537702
>I'm sure nobody here could create a cellphone/computer/modern gun from zero
>computer
And thanks God for that.
>>
>>153538772
Well I'm a history fanatic despite being a physics major so there we go I guess.
It's sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate aka saltpeter in a 1:1:6 ratio.
>>
>>153538878
Well we found the anon that would succeed in a fantasy world
>>
>>153538772
I think Kazuma read anarchists cook book or something similar when he was a neet, i cant remembe what it was exactly. Though he cant actually reproduce everything, he has to find similar stuff to make up for it sometimes.
>>
>>153533981
This.
We need a version ending with the pause screen.
>>
>>153538826
Well she did tell Yunyun that Kazuma and her are in "this kind" of relationship.
And I bet crimson semens get pregnant if you wink at them.
>>
>>153538515
She is crusader a solider of righteous probity played up to the extreme. I mean religious fanatic are not know for self perversion but rather there need to exclaim how much better believer they are through word and action. I mean look up "flagellation"!

Basically she saying she would marry scum to prevent said scum from hurting anyone else even if it was loveless marriage. Darkness is moral fanatic but in utilitarian kind of way.
>>
>>153538936
There could be problem with saltpeter as it's deposits are fairly rare and is found in dry climates (if I remember well). Making it from dung is fairly slow and quality is rather low.

Maybe penicilin would make a greater change and profits if healing magic wouldn't be widespread.
>>
>>153538969
I've read the mein kampf, that's gotta count for something right? :^)
>>
>>153539187
Honestly the successful person would be person with high scores in:
CHA, LCK, MAG, INT. The other ones are completely redundant, especially if you can be reborn as a girl and get a hunk to defend you with STR and CON.
The thing about MAG is that its utility value is through the roof. Kazuma's only spells are basically cantrips but they're arguably more useful out of combat than anyone but Aqua, and even in combat they're plenty useful with creative fightng.
>>
So, what did Megumin do? Kiss Kazuma?
>>
>>153539298
Drew an arrow to his dick
Did you even watch the episode
>>
>>153539298
claim his penis as a trophy.
>>
>>153539298
Wrote stuff on his dick.
>>
>>153538083

Especially in a world with magic. It could literally be a bunch of magic crystals communicating with each other using light.
>>
>>153539298
Blow job.
>>
>>153539091
So she is an extreme flagellant, at least how you make it sounds.
But hell, she gets off from it, I'm not sure if it is so selfless.

>>153538985
Well, she kinda wanted to get rid off Yuyu...
>>
>>153539321
I didn't finish it before writing that post. Didn't expect them to explain later tbqh, but I saw Megumin was crying so.
>>
>Kazuma creates guns, nukes, tanks and helicopters thanks to Vanir.
>Suddenly Kazuma is the biggest arms dealer.
>Everything goes nuts.
>Everything gets very grimdark and edgy.
Discuss.
>>
>>153539321
Other anon here.
I wonder if she really looked down there or just drew stuff on stomach.
>>
>>153539500
And Eris nukes the entire worldplane from her throne in heaven gg no re.
>>
>>153539517
Megumin has a tattoo called Avalon
Not a crotch or womb tattoo sadly
>>
File: 1487204068841.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487204068841.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>153537634
>>
>>153539550
fuck you
>>
>>153539527
You mean
>And Aqua sends another hero to fix th emess she's indirectly responsible for
>>
>>153539599
Aqua isn't in Heaven, she doesn't have the ability to send heroes.
>>
>>153539500
I think the closest to a weapon he has created so far is dynomite and its not that special with mages. It mostly allows to get equal footing with mages.
>>
>>153536283
I like how this went from discussing KonoSuba to talking about aesthetic micro dicks.
>>
I have a feeling Eris will lose later right? She's so cute and gentle.
>>
File: uh3nn1e.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uh3nn1e.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Quick, post funny faces.
>>
>>153539691
Classic /a/
>>
>>153539624
At some point the Demon King will die in a nuclear holocaust and Aqua will be allowed to return.
>>
why isn't there any male on kazumas party?
Is he a sissy that can't become friends with another men so he only hangs out with girls?
It keeps making me angry
>>
File: 1458701631122.png (259KB, 1920x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458701631122.png
259KB, 1920x755px
>>153539691
>>
>>153539763
Dude. The demon king has an impenetrable fortress shield that not even Aqua can break. A silly nuke isn't going to do squat.
>>
>>153539790
No cuckposting pls, back to the Kuzu threads with you.
>>
>>153539500
>everything gets very grimdark -
Just a moment anon
[Time Stop]
[teleport]
[delayed Power Word: Kill on Kazuma]
[delayed Power Word: Kill on DK]
[Wish]
Everything is all better
>>
>>153539790
He's good friends with Dust. They go to succubus shops together and strip and take pictures of each other in lewd positions.
>>
>>153538450
>Yaoibait shows like YoI have a lot of girls for the most part.
YoI threads are entirely filled with queers.
>>
>>153539916
Not when it was airing at least
>>
>>153539804
Most people ignore the OP and just see the new Konosuba thread is up.
>>
>>153539865
Is he a new tripfag? I feel like I haven't seen him until recently.

>>153539804
>picture
The objective of the democratic revolution wasn't to expel the manchus, what the fuck? That was the objective of the popular revolts because Manchus weren't considered Chinese, and Chinese wasn't an ethnicity - not even Han is an ethnicity then or now, it refered to a cutlrue.
>>
>>153535551
Wait I dropped the game during P5 collab, tell me I can still get them
Tagatame no Alchemist and Granblue are better
>>
>>153539790
All of the party have friends that dont get much focus in the story. Kazuma hangs out with Dust and Aqua a lot, Megumin hangs out with Yunyun a lot, Darkness has bunch of adventurer buddies plus she has to do noble things every now and then. Aqua is a retard who does pretty much anything she feels like. Later on they consider replacing Dust with Darkness but he doesent really work well with the party since hes a bit of a shit.
>>
>>153540010
>responding to tripfags shitposting
>>
>>153540010
well I guess that's sad. Dust was that guy he gave the coupon to right?
You think he'll see more of him?
>>
>>153532283
>doesn't wear panties
>that cruel face
Either she's only seen penis in erection or >the other girls are more pure. Darkness at least is a pervert, so I don't think Kazuma is too lackluster.
>Megumin wrote/Drew something there?
>>
>>153540010
Why don't they recruit Yunyun?

She's actually competent and normal.
>>
>>153540091
They invited her but she refused because she's retarded
>>
>>153540091
She said no
>>
>>153540090
With that body it's possible that every dick she's ever seen was erect.
>>
>>153540080
Dust plays a pretty important, albeit short role in the Divorceness arc.
>>
>>153540091
Megumin asks her to join but if i remember right she didnt want hand outs from her "rival".
>>
>>153539633
>abacus
Is dis nigga serious. I can think faster.
The fact that you cant even read lets me see how bad the situation would be for you. You can make radio waves by banging metal around. I said I cant be assed to make the network switch requires putting radio towers everywhere.
>>
>>153532283
Shes laughing at the joke thats written on his body.
>>
>>153540284
Stop posting Kazuma.
>>
>>153540284
> Aqua literally so stupid it takes a literal minute of staring at dick to understand the excalibur joke
This makes sense.
>>
File: 1487269000261.png (1MB, 1010x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487269000261.png
1MB, 1010x790px
>>153540091
Nobody like her
>>
>>153539278
>reborn as a girl
NOPE


But yeah, CHA, LCK, INT would be good for general social situations, practically being able to be the Jew.
Mag would be good for combat and other tricks
>>
File: 1486716587088.jpg (246KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486716587088.jpg
246KB, 800x1000px
>>153532577
She is absolutely perfect. It takes skill to make a character so unlikeable yet likeable.

I would join the Axis Cult in a heartbeat.
>>
>>153540382
>NOPE
Fuck yo shit son, if I fail at life I want to be able to enjoy the FatalPulse happiness before I kick the bucket
>>
>>153540374
:)
(:
:(
DX
>>
>>153532577
Why does this remind me of the Simpsons?
>>
How the fuck did Aqua become a highly ranked goddess before the story started if her luck is so shit it cancels out Kazuma's literal god tier luck and makes EVERYTHING go wrong for her?
>>
>>153540439
I've just got endoscoped today.
It's not all fun and games anon.
>>
File: eris is a slut.png (769KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eris is a slut.png
769KB, 1366x768px
why is eris a slut
>>
File: water temple.jpg (36KB, 500x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
water temple.jpg
36KB, 500x345px
>>153540424
> local water temple
>>
>>153532283
Wait a minute. Did Aqua really see Kazuma's dick? Is this not a shop? If she's so relaxed that means their relationship is closer than what we thought.
>>
>>153540492
>endoscoped
w-what

>>153540489
Because she actually does her job and is probably more powerful.
The entire reason Kazuma gets kicked to Fantasy Australia is because Eris is so fucking shit at her job that the place is a goddamn hellhole and nobody fucking wants to reincarnate there.
>>
>>153540489
Her luck wont do much as long she has servants do everything for her.
>>
>>153539544
>Avalon

It made me think again, becuase at first I thought the Excalibur was just humor thing, but now if you mention Avalon...

What if Megumin is earthian human reborn as red demon?
>>
>>153540531
Their super close platonic love hate relationship has been a thing since the beginning of season 1.

They were bathing and sleeping together in episode 1 already.
>>
>>153540522

>actually being stupid enough to drown in the water temple

Reminder that there are people like this right here ITT.
>>
>>153540489
Primal elements are always high rank, anon.
> Every religion has a great flood story
Aqua remains the most demoted Goddess in history.
>>
File: 1487184730830.jpg (56KB, 540x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487184730830.jpg
56KB, 540x541px
>>153540321
This actually gives me some peace of mind.
>>
>>153540545

Anon has butt cancer.
>>
>>153540531
Aqua is 10000 years old, seeing dicks wont really affect her much.
>>
>>153536261
Euphemism. He didn't mean that they were carved out of their mother's wombs with chisel and a hammer either.
Retarded kid. Kys.
>>
>>153540531
She's relaxed because she's seen billions of dicks and is 10k+ years old and couldn't give less of a shit about one more from a guy she sees as her baby brother.
Imagine your onee's reaction when she ses your dick but you're only 2 years old. Basically how Aqua sees Kazuma, it's platonic as fuck and they're close as fuck.
Also watch the episode.

>>153540575
Read the LN, she isn't, but a lot of the more chuuni names are from respawned people who came before

>>153540489
>cancels out
It actually helps Kazuma more than it hurts him in the long run.
>>
>>153540091
>competent
Well, technically everybody else are competent, too, just focused on one thing or two, not counting Kazuma who has more universal skillset.

>normal
She is autistic in social way.
>>
>>153540321
Winner.
>>
>>153540321
Doesn't make sense, she even comments "I don't think this self flattery works" when looking at his dick and the writng.
>>
>>153540508
she's virgin I think
>>
>>153540439
>actually wanting to be a cumdump
>actually telling somebody this
Maybe you're actually a girl in your mind.
>>
>>153540765
Who else do you self-insert as in FP doujins if not the girl tho
Also they look happy. I'd rather die happy than die cold and starving.
>>
>>153540800
>Self-inserting in porn at all
>>
File: 23626236.jpg (56KB, 350x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23626236.jpg
56KB, 350x510px
>>153540607
>He forgot that there are Axis-Cultists ITT
>>
>>153540687
>Read the LN
Well, some time, now I'm going through manga

>spoiler
makes sense.
>>
>>153540834
So what, you watch from the side?
>>
>>153540800
>self-inserting in porn as a girl
>>
>>153540917
>not self inserting as the girl
>>
>>153540893
That is kind of the point of porn. All porn is NTR
>>
>>153540917

There are a few doujins where I've done that. Just because they were futa on girl doujins doesn't change the fact.
>>
>>153534322
>Dorkness
>Was only pretending to be a slut!
>Is inexperienced with romance often get flustered easily.
>Commits herself to doing what she believes is the right thing even if not in the interest of self preservation or for her benefit
>and likes it
>>
File: megumin.jpg (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megumin.jpg
569KB, 1920x1080px
>>153534322
>Megumin is a slut
Take that back.
>>
File: butt.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butt.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
>>153532577
>retard mindbroke herself in that scene
>>
>>153535551
>Kazuma is only 4 stars
Confirmed as secondary character.
>>
File: leeroy_Final.jpg (58KB, 550x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leeroy_Final.jpg
58KB, 550x629px
>>153540607
>>153540424
AQUA AKBAR
>>
>>153537245
needs lipstick/kiss marks
>>
File: 1486270450890.webm (135KB, 520x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486270450890.webm
135KB, 520x294px
>>153532283
AQUA SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>153540684
Built has many meanings. Are you sure you arent retarded?
>>
>>153540531
That work montage in the first episode practically established their close platonic bond. Aqua has zero sexual interest in Kazuma.
>>
>>153532577
>Deen sakuga
>>
>>153536283
Greeks were growers not showers. Growers > Showers.
>>
Casca sure liked that giant spiky demon cock.
>>
Somebody knows if there is some Word of God about starting powers/items you could take?

Would brainstorm what thing would be most useful.
>>
>>153540284
>Shes laughing at the joke that is his body.
Ftfy.
>>
God fucking dammit does this series ever have any romance. Id read the WN/LN if there was. It feels like theres never any progression because there isnt a love interest.
>>
>>153542741
>Only romance can bring progression
Fuck off.
>>
>>153542788
This isnt the type of story where they actually go off and accomplish things. And when they do it feels like nothing was accomplished because its done in such a roundabout manner and it clearly wasnt the original goal. With romance you can feel progression despite that.
But judging from your salty answer I take it theres no romance in the story. Guess knowing that is better than reading a million chapters and being unsatisfied.
>>
Romance is fine when it drives the comedy.

When the series drops its main focus to dick around with romance it's time to panic.

>>153542902
> they don't accomplish things
Dude they killed over half of the demon bosses. That's hardly "nothing".
>>
>>153535903
>My dick is in >99 percentile.
Shame I'll never use it
>>
>>153542940
>And when they do it feels like nothing was accomplished because its done in such a roundabout manner and it clearly wasnt the original goal.
>>
>>153542978
that's the joke
>>
>>153542960
Just git a gurl to bang
>>
>>153542902
>I take it theres no romance in the story
Boy you're wrong as fuck
>>
>>153534953

kazuma pls, just admit that you have a small dick
>>
>>153543008
Doesnt change the fact that theres no sense of progression. Dont get me wrong, its enjoyable, but so unsatisfying. A hint of romance, even if just a love interest would do wonders.
>>
>>153532283
/wsg/ sound webm when?
>>
>>153543093
Like if you want romance, itll happen in season 3 if it ever happens.
>>
File: 1486086235379.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486086235379.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>153543093
> Eliminate the best part of the writing and replace it with full time romcancer
>>
>>153543093
why does there need to be a sense of progression it's a comedy show
>>
>>153543184
>reading comprehension
>>153543209
Only so long interest in nothing happening can be maintained.
>>
File: eris.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eris.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>153542902
>This isnt the type of story where they actually go off and accomplish things
Is konosuba the seinfeld of anime?
>>
>>153543150
Which volume would that be. Id consider reading the LN if that were true.
>>
File: 1486156951382.jpg (107KB, 644x830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486156951382.jpg
107KB, 644x830px
""""progression""""
>>
>>153543299
Volume 5. This season end in volume 4.
>>
>>153543281
Goddamnit Eris sama looks so FUCKING cute
>>
>guy looks like Rance
>doesn't have a Hyper Weapon

what a blunder
>>
>>153543356
She uses pads though.
>>
>>153539691
Every d/a/y
>>
>>153543365
>Series ends with him dying taking out the Demon Lord like in the WN.
>Heaven is going to reincarnate him in another world, along with giving him his wish.
>Wishes for a bigger dick.
>Reincarnates as Rance.
>>
File: 1431036052558.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431036052558.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>animeonly faggots think konosuba has no progession
>>
File: 1487192216417.jpg (247KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487192216417.jpg
247KB, 1024x737px
>>153543523
That's okay.
>>
Is there actually OVA-exclusive Episode 11 or I'm mixing things?
>>
>>153543281
No, that's Lucky Star.
>>
It means Eris is/was probably the goddess of chaos.
>>
Eris>Cris>Wiz>Megameme>Giant Toads>Severed head>>>> Aqua Binks>>>>>>>>>>that snowball in the jar>>>>>>>>buff female adventurer in the day dream>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkness

However it should be noted that Darkness is the best dresser in all of anime.
>>
>>153543523
I don't mind pads.
>>
>>153543816
Why do you hate Lalatina, anon?
>>
File: 1485987062386.jpg (1MB, 1200x842px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485987062386.jpg
1MB, 1200x842px
Wat the fuck is wriog with lalatina.

Two episodes ago she said she wants a guy that lazes around all the time and now she shits on kazuma when he is doing exactly that in the kotatsu.
>>
>>153543959
She's insane anon.
>>
>>153543959
She wanted to go have more adventures
>>
>>153543959
> Women
> In charge of knowing what they want
>>
>>153543877
Her ugly tits and character inconsistency.

Aqua is always stupid
Megumeme is always daring
Wiz is always timid

However Darkness go from a secret undercover knight to a lords daughter to Sadist however even though she is a sadist she doesn't like humiliation only sometimes.

She makes no sense as a character.
>>
File: 1486355324234.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486355324234.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
Why do Aqua and Kazuma fight the most when they're the only two in the party that actually share the same goal?
>>
Does australia has lizards like the onesin the anime.

Those were terrifying.
>>
>>153544062
oya oya
>>
>>153544062
Most fights starts with Aqua being stupid and greedy.
>>
>>153544093
its an african lizard
>>
>>153544093

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHSTu3fPX4
>>
>>153544022

>she is a crusader who didn't want people to know she was a Lord's daughter and treat her differently
>she enjoys pain/humiliation, but she just really hates it when people use her name which is Lalatina

Wow what a super confusing character.
>>
Eris is the best and cutest representation of the goddess of Fortune. I actually feel bad for having more faith in a cartoonish goddess rather than in a god of a already established religion.
>>
>>153544062
I just think that the demon king must be a reallyshitty boss, if not why his general leave him so easily or is that Wiz and the masked guys are weirdos ?
>>
>>153544022
>darkness
>character with actual depth
>megumeme and aqua
>shallow one dimensional characters for meme lovers
>>
>>153544418
Wiz and Vanir are kind of weirdos, the rest of the commanders are more loyal. Vanir is more of a mercenary and Wiz joined because Vanir recomended her.
>>
File: Untitled.png (869KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
869KB, 1600x1300px
>>
>>153535177
Theyre both worst girls on their shows
>>
>>153531477
SOGEKI
>>
File: Konosuba_08.jpg (111KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Konosuba_08.jpg
111KB, 600x338px
The way this thread is neglecting Darkness would probably make her orgasm.
>>
>like 3 threads just talking about a 2 second scene with kazuma's implied penis size

did you guys self insert as kazuma and it hurt your pride or something?
>>
>>153544635
I belive darkness has pubic hair, i wonder of what color ?
>>
>>153538013

this is some good bait
>>
>>153544650
Id be impressed if people can self insert into Kazuma.
>>
>>153535367
I thought that was only because Aqua was arround and we know Aqua gives debuffs to Kazuma's Luck.
>>
>>153544698
It's probably /pol/'s latest attempt at fabricating a, "gay agenda" or whatever.
>>
>>153544789
It's a lousy ass attempt because nothing has ever beaten the cock.
>>
>>153544779
Bad things happen to the party because Aqua is there, she doesent affect Kazumas own luck.
>>
>>153540522
>>153540607
>>153541333
>>>/v/
>>
>>153544789

>tripfag trying to shitpost about /pol/

like fucking pottery. If they make you so buttblasted then just don't talk about them.
>>
>>153544924
This desu.
The first two bosses were sent to investigate Aqua. Slime boss was sent to sabotage Aqua's source of power. Demon king has to step up his game.
>>
Is that actually a tattoo from the magic paper, like the one used on the sword?

Is is that just written with the pen from Darkness that Aqua mentioned?
>>
>>153545097
The pen.is
>>
>>153532577
Someone post that one Joshiraku scene.
>>
>>153537702
You can forget making anything electronic. Here is a fairly rudimentary AM radio generator (lacking common features like phase-lock loops).

And the chips in the component sheet have dozens of tiny transistors in them as well. You'd need to know how to make them, as well as diodes/resistors/varactors/op-amps/etc. Capacitors and inductors would be easy to make though.
>>
>>153532577
Every single frame of this webm is pure pottery.
>>
File: 1312437324.png (296KB, 735x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312437324.png
296KB, 735x660px
>>153545097
Its probably permanent, kazuma will forever have an excalibur dick
>>
>>153545314
> He can't make a coconut radio
>>
>>153545323
it's a good thing you can count them then
>>
>>153543365
He has Excalibur mate
>>
>>153544760
>selfish
>perverted
>NEET
>socially retarded
>daydreaming
>"intelligent"

I could relate, just like about 70% of 4chan.
>>
>>153534823
Omg you are right.

She use pad
Darkness prayed everyday in Eris church to get a friend, so she decided to go to lower world. (it's why she is seldom present).
>>
>>153545097
Just what did she do to his penis ?

Is he still a virgin ?
>>
>>153545500
>can talk to girls
>>
>>153545538
>Can punch girl
>>
>>153545538
His party girls are so retarded you end up annoyed by them than intimidated.
>>
>>153545617
>intimidated
>by girls who are friendly towards you
What
>>
>>153545538
I can talk to girls just fine even though the last time it happened was 1 or 2 years ago.

>>153545645
Women are scary because you can fall in love with them.
>>
>>153545645
He means he is intimidated by women therefor not able to talk to them, even tho women are not actually intimidating at all
>>
>>153545645
You are beginning to understand the mind of the permavirg.
>>
>>153545526
She did nothing to his dick, and yes, he's still a virgin due to being a NEET.

Far more interesting is the implication of Megumin calling his dick Excalibur to her Avalon.
>>
File: 1440996554052.jpg (5KB, 200x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440996554052.jpg
5KB, 200x187px
>>153544546
>>
File: konosuba03003.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
konosuba03003.gif
2MB, 800x450px
So when does Kazuma find out Chris is Eris?
>>
>>153545725
I'm literally a wizard and I have no issues talking to women, friendly banter with them or holding a conversation.
>>
>>153545813

After buying darkness
>>
So this thing about Megumin having an "Avalon" tattoo is a joke, right?
>>
>>153534726
Why is she shaped like a buttplug
>>
File: konosuba.png (33KB, 184x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
konosuba.png
33KB, 184x190px
>>153545097
This new cursive font is throwing me off
>>
>>153545538
Aren't 4channers famous for dropping enough spaghetti to fed Africa?
I sort of can talk to girls, I even had girlfriend!
For two months
>>
>>153545870
It's her main offensive skill
>>
How much of the LNs has the anime covered? I tried to read it but the writing's really shallow.
>>
>>153545813
The next time he die, and confirm it after saving Darkness from marriage
>>
>>153545903
That's kinda hot
>>
>>153545887
Nice, i also had one for 2 weeks
>>
>>153545940
Honestly surprised he doesn't get together with Darkness.
>>
File: teppo3.jpg (116KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teppo3.jpg
116KB, 736x1106px
>>153538621
>>153538878

The gunpowder isn't really the difficult part, actually - the Chinese had gunpowder for centuries before Europeans. You could use it for bombs but the tougher bit for guns is the metallurgical understanding and infrastructure to cast barrels and breechblocks that won't crack under the strain of repeated firings; and this is assuming simple muzzle or breech-loaders.

For an effective all-gun army you'd also need the infrastructure to mass-produce them as well as the agricultural, social and political changes that enable a mass conscript army that can be fed in the field, assuming you want to actually try to change the world with guns.
>>
>>153546220
I'm a history fanatic so I'm not stupid enough to introduce guns en-masse. Introducing guns means the slow falling-apart of the nobility, and I want to be the fucking noble.
>>
>>153546220
Guns wouldn't change Fantasy Australia too much. Keep in mind that FA is the kind of world where you literally can't boil water unless you put some skill points into it. So a firearm would be useless to anyone who isn't a gun type class.
>>