[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Shinji and Rei had a daughter together, wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 52b.jpg (217KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
52b.jpg
217KB, 600x775px
If Shinji and Rei had a daughter together, wouldn't it just be Yui?
>>
Would it be deformed?
>>
>>153528938
No, it'd be (You).
>>
>>153528938

Let's assume Rei is a 100% genetic clone of Yui.
Shinji is genetically 50% Yui, 50% Gendo.

Children inherit 50% of each parents genetics. However, it's obviously not the case that it's the same 50% distribution each time- which is why two biological brothers aren't genetically identical.

A child between Shinji and Rei would theoretically be 75% Yui, 25% Shinji, but really it'd be 50% Yui, 50% Shinji's Yui+Gendo amalgamated genes.

So, in short, no.
>>
>>153528938
>>153530605
Very likely retarded, incest is not ok for reproduction
>>
>>153530735
one generation of incest is unlikely to have serious negative effects besides a higher likelihood of inheriting recessive hereditary diseases
>>
>>153530920
This
>>153530735
>>153530730
>>153530605
Not particularly, unless you have a family history of retardation. Incest just makes it more likely for your children to inherit recessive traits, since if you have it, your sibling can also have it
>>
>>153530730
Acccording to meme, where Rei is 50% Yui and 50% Lilith
Shinji: 50% Yui 50% gendo

Still enough for down syndrome(highest chance) and other strange shits to occur. More "same" genes = bigger chance for "shit"

This type have it guarranted to get at least 1
>>
>>153528938
Shinji would never stick his dick in that creepy bitch, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>153531027

If this is the case, Rei and Shinji are, genetically speaking, identical to half siblings.

I don't think there'd be a problem with them procreating, or I think the risks would be minimal. Especially so considering Lilith (presumably) has DNA which is very different from Shinji's.
>>
ITT: Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
>>
>>153531124
According to catholics, 4th kinship can be dangerous but only after med says so. Without knowing how parents and grandparents look like in genes its hard to say if particular anomaly will occur. 5th kinship is ok
But that's catholics, and japs like incests

There's another problem: Rei doesn't eat meat and have problem with maintaining "form". In short, giving birth to child would break her body or something
>>
>>153528938

I realized yet again how creepy the pairing Shinji x Rei is/would be.

She is his mother, technically.
>>
>>153531271
very oedipal
>>
>>153531271

Outbreeding has disadvantages too. The most advantageous form of procreation with respect to passing on strong alleles is to do it with someone who is genetically similar... but not too similar. In fact, organisms are programmed to seek mates who seem 'somewhat' similar to themselves.

Genetic diversity doesn't always produce stronger offspring, this is a misconception.

So the Catholics are wrong, is what I'm saying.

But in Rei's case, yes, I don't see her actually being able to sire a child. This was more of a hypothetical discussion.

>>153531271
I don't think she's his mother genetically. Yui didn't have blue hair or red eyes so her DNA has obviously been altered. She's probably more comparable to a sister genetically.
>>
>>153531027
I thought Rei was a full Yui clone with Lilith's soul?
>>
>>153531569
>In fact, organisms are programmed to seek mates who seem 'somewhat' similar to themselves.
This is also why close relatives who meet for the first time during adulthood are so likely to fall in love with each other.
>>
Every time you have inbreeding in a cosmic horror story, Lovecraft's corpse gets an erection.
>>
>>153528938
Rei most likely can't have children with human males. She is partly Lilith i.e. note human. On genetic level Shinji is closer to a chimpanzee than to her.
>>
>>153531716
Actually, genetic similarity between humans and chimps is around 98,8%, while descendants of Adam are similar to humans at 99,89%. I guess Lilith, whose blood is the source of human life would be even more close.
>>
>>153531933
Lilith is the the source of all life on Earth, from humans to green moss, Lilith's DNA is all-embracing so it cant be similar to humans.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.