[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mugen no juunin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: MR-6665-106692-10.jpg (242KB, 728x1093px) Image search: [Google]
MR-6665-106692-10.jpg
242KB, 728x1093px
What a wild ride it was.
>>
Along with Eden it was babbys first seinen for me, and to be honest, much like with Eden, I couldn't really give a fuck about the plot by the time it ended, and was mainly following it out of habit. Still, I should probably give it another go, I might enjoy it more now that I don't have to wait for new chapters.
>>
File: 26.jpg (127KB, 728x1046px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
127KB, 728x1046px
>>
how come there's still no good scan of those two serise?
>>
File: 21878549.jpg (451KB, 900x1244px) Image search: [Google]
21878549.jpg
451KB, 900x1244px
The ending was pretty hard, but I love it as a whole. I know a lot of people don't like her but personally Rin is one of my favourite ever female characters, I like her development; I understood how it all happened and saw the logic in it even when I would have thought or acted differently.
>>
>>153528381
>> inb4 cuck for liking a raped woman

"Raped woman" could be used to describe like two-thirds of all of Samura's female characters, I don't think it makes you a cuck.
>>
>>153528056
Wasn't Mugen no juunin serialised in Dark Horse?
>>
>>153528811
I hated her at the beginning, liked her once she separated from the MC, and hated her again once she came back
>>
>>153528811
I didn't liked her at all till the latest chapters.
Where she finally did something by herself.
The whole page was beutiful.
>>
Kinda weird how Manji was never impressive as a fighter.
>>
>>153530796
Yeah. He was just a tank with average swordsmanship. Makes a lot of sense for a guy who is immortal though.
>>
>>153529053
Yeah, they fucked it up.
>>
>>153530796
>>153531037
I don't get why people think he's average. He's one of the most skilled people in the series, it's just he's not as good as Shiro, Maki, Anotsu, Habaki and probably one or two others who are all top level. He's still very good, like Giichi and Magatsu level. He also has a lot more fighting to do than most people and often in more unfavorable circumstances. The thing with BoTI is that basically all the named characters are well above 'average', but there's disparity between them.
>>
I've just read the first volume, and I feel as is I missed a chapter or two.
>>
>>153532487
Quite possible, the chapter numbering was fucked up. I don't even remember how I managed to get everything in order.
>>
File: MR-6665-106693-12.jpg (417KB, 1456x972px) Image search: [Google]
MR-6665-106693-12.jpg
417KB, 1456x972px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.