[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Golden Boy when you first saw it? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What did you think of Golden Boy when you first saw it? What do you think of it now?
>>
>>153505235
Girls are great, MC is a fag. The usual
>>
>>153505235
It's shit.
It's still shit.
>>
>>153505235
I was about 11 or 12 and they had episodes on comcast on demand. So when i was home alone i would watch and found it hilarious. Watched again at 26 and laughed just as much.
>>
>>153505235
First episode is still by far the best
>>
>>153505669
best girl, too
>>
>>153505235
didn't care about it
>>
>>153505235

Thought it was the best anime comedy. Still think that.

First saw this on laserdisk. Nope, not kidding. But unfortunately ALL of ADV's laserdisk were pressed bad that every single disk I had got laser rot (when disk isn't pressed tight enough).
>>
>>153505235
Funny as fuck with hot ass chicks. Still think so, though the ecchi hasn't aged the best. I still laugh my ass off at blonde computer chick not being able to literally calm her tits, though.
>>
>>153505669
>>153506105
What?! No way! The swimmer girl was the best!
>>
>>153508784
They're all hot but I love the blondie for her personality.
>>
Obligatory: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xa4EqHtDQXg

(Fuck me, wrong link)
>>
>>153505485
>The one contrarian post that must always stand out in order to even get a sliver of attention

Great awful taste, my dude. Have at (You).

Honestly speaking, it's not perfect, but in concerns to what it's trying to be, I think it's great and the English dub really makes it stand out. Makes the MC look like a complete pervert (which he is), but makes him try to learn from his mistakes. It's blatant fan-service, but at the same time, somehow gives out some clever morale. It's a oldie, but it doesn't really feel like it aged that much apart from its 90s art style and perhaps some of the humor itself. The series and its plot works great for the MC since it gives him a lot of liberty.

Short-lived, but I feel like that's for the best.
>>
File: coffee.webm (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.webm
2MB, 325x244px
>>153505235
It had some great moments.
For example when one girl tells him what a lowlife he is, she spits at him and he just catches it with his mouth all happy. Priceless
>>
>>153505235

Not bad, if it was truly supposed to just be an out and out fanservice it managed to at least come off as a little more than it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.