[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave Witches OP Animation is Alive and Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6Ten5eKYo

CGI closeups are dead and buried
>>
Don't make me hope that they actually replaced most or all of the CG in the show.
>>
>>153505040
Most? Nah. But the really awful CGI talking scenes are probably toast with the BD release delay
>>
>Georgette is like 4' further from the camera
>still 3D
That LoD bias
>>
Unfortunately 2D didn't do much to improve Gundula's butt
>>
Now that they've redrawn the art to be less eye cancer can they rewrite the script to be less brain cancer?
>>
File: BD1.jpg (89KB, 960x523px) Image search: [Google]
BD1.jpg
89KB, 960x523px
>>153504984
Yeah there's a thread here already; http://helma.us/sw/res/12227.html
It now looks decent at least even if not good still but better than the horrible shit it used to be.

>>153505040
They have fixed the most jarring CGI frames away from OP and have shown the changes to ep1-2 with CGI scenes, so more or less it's looking good. Shame it won't save the season from what it is still.
>>
One of the things is looking at what they're fixing, you can see how as the show went on they gradually became more and more resigned to just fixing things in the home video release. Instead of trying to hide ugly cuts in later episodes they just leave them there in full display.
>>
pretty nice that they actually put some work into the blurays
>>
File: 1469513530881.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px)
1469513530881.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>this will never be topped
>>
>>153506243
If you've seen the season then the anon's post above you should tell enough, the quality was abysmal for tva and they didn't really care except for the one week delay and rest of the episodes were still terrible.
The BD's seem to be of decent quality now which isn't really saying much.
>>
File: 1481786156008.jpg (38KB, 394x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481786156008.jpg
38KB, 394x412px
>>153505388
No.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.