[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahoutsukai no Yome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: img000016.png (472KB, 1240x1800px) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
472KB, 1240x1800px
>immortal shadow monster
>buys slave girl to experiment with
>she'll probably die in less than 3 years
>a few months go by
>"you mean more than I do"

Can we just admit that Mahoutsukai no Yome is stale and the characters as so unbelievably 2-dimensional? Chise is bipolar and emo. Elias is 100s of years old and the secret to becoming human was living with an emo teenage girl. And now that teenage girl trumps all priorities and relationships he's built over the centuries. Even his own life (which is odd because usually the last step to becoming human is to value others above yourself, which I thought would be a prevalent theme).

Everyone wears their motives on their sleeves and the plot consists of Chise fucking up with her protagonist plot armor (randomly attempting stupid Touma-esque shit) and Elias wiping her ass and telling her to stop being depressed. Sometimes the dog turns into a hot bishounen. And sometimes bishounens try and kidnap her. Also a bishounen sometimes shows up to teach her important magic which was supposed to be Elias' job (negating his role entirely). There's no intrigue and everyone acts predictably. The relationships are predictable and inconsistent. The manga keeps going on about how Chise's character is developing, but she's far less emotive than she was in chapter 1.

Anyways, at least it has the art going for it. That Faust series by the same author is pretty good though.
>>
Forgot to add that my opinion will do a 180 if it's revealed that Elias is being slowly mindbroken into caring for her by her powers because he's a pseudo-fae.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.