[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>character unveils a new technique in the middle of a fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rukia.jpg (38KB, 564x713px) Image search: [Google]
rukia.jpg
38KB, 564x713px
>it doesn't work and character ends up just beating the villain with his original, reliable move instead
>>
>>153486002
This happens all the time in card game anime, but it'd never happen in a typical shounen fighter.
>>
>>153486002
I don't think that has ever happened outside of a comedy series.
>>
Happens literally all the time in sports mango

Not a fight but still
>>
>>153486814
>>153486002
This is literally how Bleach ended
>>
>>153486002
Whose this I see in the picture? Best character apparently.
>>
>>153488515
Bleach ended when Ichigo used the Final Getsuga on Aizen.

Absolutely nothing you can say or do will convince me otherwise.
>>
Also, Naruto beat Pain with Rasengan after Kyuubi 6-tails, Rasenshuriken, Big Frogs etc. failed.
In Fairy Tail's Erza backstory arc she was trying to beat her enemy with all the cool armours she had but ended up winning with a simple sword strike (it was a shit battle, arc, and manga though).
Again in Bleach, it wasn't a victory, but Renji was fighting Byakuya whole time with his newly achieved Bankai uncapable scratching him, and only managed to inflict some damage using base sword at the end.
>>
>>153486002
>New God Tier Tank that outperforms every other tank in existence
>Resolves battle by playing music
>>
>>153486002
>>153486814
It's another shit shonen, but KHR also had similar cases. X Burner ended up being the main finisher everytime, despite Tsuna picking up loads of other moves along the way.

Also, TTGL had Lagann Impact work after Giga Drill Break failed.
>>
>>153486814
Isn't that kind of how the Naruto vs Pain fight ended?
>>
>>153490155
If a thread has only 9 posts you actually could try to read it whole.
>>
>>153486002
I think that's only for the Huecco Mundo arc, and its only on two cases.

>Nnoitra survives Kenpachi's double hand strike then dies to regular slashes
>Zommari survives Byakuya's new technique then dies to a regular slash

and slightly similar, Szayel survives Mayuri's Bankai then dies to sword stab.

Everyone else either dies to the strongest/newest technique or from another character intruding the fight.
>>
>>153486002
>>153490280
Yeah this.

OP, I think you meant more like this:
>enemy has the upper hand and is beating them
>it doesn't work or at least doesnt finish the fight
>>
File: Beelzebub138_14_RHS.png (257KB, 890x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Beelzebub138_14_RHS.png
257KB, 890x1300px
>>153486002
>>
Still kind of pissed rukias bankai was used like once..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.