[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1459666872037.jpg (268KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459666872037.jpg
268KB, 1440x1080px
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>153482789
Nothing. She was useless, she knew she was useless, tried to be useful, backfired, resigned to accept that she was useless
>>
She's a teenage girl.
>>
Her huge schnozz
>>
the rest was good but this anime's ending was fucking terrible. I would have been more satisfied with an open ending probably
>>
>>153482789
She was annoying, honestly.
>>
>>153482927
>this anime's ending was fucking terrible
It needed more episodes, Escaflowne could've been a masterpiece if only it didn't rush the ending, and had a couple more dam episodes.
>>
I feel you OP, currently on episode 23. I started off not minding her (even kinda liked her in episode 1) but she is such a fucking cunt by the end of it that she almost ruined the show for me. This bitch has been riding Alan's dick since episode fucking 2 and only in episode 26 she decides on Van. (I assume 26 because she sure as shit hasnt progressed in a relationship with Van in episode 23.) Like its obvious the show is planning for her and Van to end up together by the end of it, but they give little to no time for that to develop and they end up not having any chemistry at all. Ironiclly she has great chemistry with Alan and every scene they have nails the romantic tone and if the show ended with them together it would have made alot more fucking sense. Also Dilando is the worst fucking character, every time he was on screen I checked the fuck out. "Muh Cheek Scratch" fuck right off thank you. Shame too, I was really enjoying it and the show had alot of potential but those two blunders are unforgivable.
>>
>>153483790
>Dilando is the worst fucking character
I think you mean the best character.
>>
File: screen-12903647.png (430KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screen-12903647.png
430KB, 640x480px
>>153483790
This is also how I felt when I finished it. Hitomi didn't deserve Van at all, with all the shit she put him through.
>>
>>153484134
Lets not forget the bitch is so petty that she outright lied to Millerna about her wedding because she felt threatened that she would steal her man. This then resulted in the destruction of a city. And yet the show expects me to sympathize with her because she is a teenage girl. Nope. Sorry. I hope she gets a spike rammed through her skull at this point.
>>
>>153482789
She was a horny teenager.
>>
>>153482789
She wasn't as cool as the abridged series version of herself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.