[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post in this thread if you watched the entirety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
You can only post in this thread if you watched the entirety of Endless Eight
>>
Why does she sit like that?
>>
>>153459024
I did and I have to say that Haruhi's swimsuits in the pool made it almost bearable.
>>
Why is it that I find it hard to marathon an anime but easily went through the entirety of Endless Eight?
>>
File: c83.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
c83.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>153459024

Many times.

Pro tip: I have watched the other episodes a lot more than 8 times each anyway.
>>
>>153459932
Maybe le buttox hurts
>>
File: endless8.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
endless8.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>153459932

Classic maymay.
>>
>>153459024
I did this and have no regrets.
>>
I watched all of endless eight in a single evening, and I enjoyed it unironically.
>>
i only watched the first and last episodes and i am posting anyway
>>
>>153459024
source?
>>
File: 1477195095323.jpg (14KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
1477195095323.jpg
14KB, 325x305px
>>153460492

Why did you even bother if you're not interested in the plot at all?

>implying you got it at all with just those 2 eps
>>
why would they even do this. is the director fucking retarded?
>>
I did and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>153460818
They wanted you to feel what Yuki was feeling. They were also possibly trolling hard.
>>
Watched it as it was airing. Nothing could beat the sense of dread not knowing when this shit was going to end and coming to /a/ afterwards to witness the rage.
>>
>>153459977
I dislike how they changed clothes between the episodes. It's completely unrealistic that they had that many different swimsuits, and never wore the same twice.
But if it has a deeper meaning, it may be acceptable. I don't remember any theories now, but it could underline how you find entertainment in the most mundane things when you suffer from intense boredom. But it also doesn't change things much. Could it be a message about how we try to entertain ourselves in our lives, but in the end we are still bored?

I think there are some other theories too, but I can't remember.
>>
>>153460223
¿what from?
>>
>>153460966
>coming to /a/ afterwards
made it all worthwhile
>>
>>153460966
>Only started browing /a/ in 2011
I always feel regret knowing that I missed this.
>>
>>153460966

>episode 1,2: well, this is setup, and they are actually changing some camera angles and what the characters are wearing. They aren't doing 8 episodes of this shit are they.
>episode 3, 4: surely they'll cut it short and it'll end in the next episode
>episode 5, 6, 7: PLEASE LET IT END KYOANI
>episode 8: sweet sweet release
>>
File: DENWA.jpg (227KB, 872x1072px) Image search: [Google]
DENWA.jpg
227KB, 872x1072px
>>153459024
I did and I bullied fellow weeb IRL because he didn't.
>>
Watch Endless Eight Endlessly.
http://haruhi.muchnothing.com/
>>
>>153460773
plots not important in most anime, haurhi is no exception
>>
Endless Eight is ART
>>
>>153459024
Watched that multiplke times, both sub and dub
enjoyed every single moment of it.
>>
I actually started ranking how much I liked the individual episodes for fun, but lost track of the order at some point.
I think 3 or 4 was my favourite with either 2 or 7 close behind.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.