[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Naruto so weak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 60771877.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
60771877.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
I have watched show only till 140th episode so far but far i saw that moment when naruto fought against arichimaru,s right hand guy, and beated him,preaty well but then it turned out it wasnt him but rather a random girl,he literaly fought with all the seriusness but couldnt kill her eaven with special thehniqe ,so it got me thinking ,when have ever naruto won anything?
>Won kiba who is one of weakest guys,and only becose he tricked him
>Won neji who is great fighter and talanted one but only becose he used 9tail fox spirit and eaven then he couldnt kill him,with a power of legendary demon powers
>Won gaara who was wounded before then and was fighting against saske 2 times before naruto took on him
>Won kabuto who was fighting against tsunade before him
>Got he,s ass wooped bye saske who,s only bonus was that mark of arichimaru witch bye the way acording to fat guy incrases the ones strenght bye 10x times and eaven bye using legendary spirit of 9tail demon fox wich only was defeated bye 4th cohage,he FUCKING managed to lose to he,s age guy who had psychalogical problems
>Beated that rondom girl as i said bye using one of legendary thecnique and he was fighting seriusly becose he thought that its kabuto and still wasnt able to kill her with 1 shoot.
So if you think about it naruto is yust a lucky LOSER.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 237x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 237x253px
Oh my, I haven't seen this pasta before
>>
>Naruto's shit
My, what a surprise.
>>
>>153457839
>being this retarded

Yikes.
>>
>>153457983
Why?I yust whant to know.
>>
>>153457839
>>153457971
Pasta and frogposting, please go.
>>
File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>153458023
I dont understand what are you talking about m8,im from /pol/ i dont understand your /a/ slang.
>>
Skip the filler you faggot. Skip all filler. You don't watch past episode 120 in the original series.
The anime is done so get your filler guide and skip it all faggot

>>153458077
Fuck you stupid stormfag
>>
>>153457839
Why do you feel the need to deliberately type shit English?
>>
>>153458095
>Skip the filler you faggot. Skip all filler. You don't watch past episode 120 in the original series.
The anime is done so get your filler guide and skip it all faggot
So you mean there is guide ti skip episodes that are irelevent to the main story line so i could watch it faster,well okay but it still doesnt ancwer my qestion why is naruto so weak?
>Fuck you stupid stormfag
(Pic related)
Also i am not stormfag i dont go to stormfront or anything ,they are biggest autists there are /pol/ is right wing board that is true but its not ''stormfront'' as you have imagined in your stupid head.
>>
>Won neji who is great fighter and talanted one but only becose he used 9tail fox spirit and eaven then he couldnt kill him,with a power of legendary demon powers
>Got he,s ass wooped bye saske who,s only bonus was that mark of arichimaru witch bye the way acording to fat guy incrases the ones strenght bye 10x times and eaven bye using legendary spirit of 9tail demon fox wich only was defeated bye 4th cohage,he FUCKING managed to lose to he,s age guy who had psychalogical problems
He wasn't using the full power of the nine tails. Just a small portion. Later on in the story when he makes full use of it, he's stronger than even the kages.

>Won kabuto who was fighting against tsunade before him
Kabuto is really around jonin level. Even with him getting a bit tired out, it's still impressive for Naruto.

>Beated that rondom girl as i said bye using one of legendary thecnique and he was fighting seriusly becose he thought that its kabuto and still wasnt able to kill her with 1 shoot.
Filler, not canon. Besides, even when he's fighting seriously Naruto usually doesn't try to kill.

>when have ever naruto won anything?
You listed several times where Naruto won. If it bugs you that ninjas could use trickery or numbers to beat down an enemy, then you have less of a concept of what a ninja is then the guy in the orange jumpsuit.
>>
>>153458198
Im drunk,so sory about my grammar.
>>
>>153458077
>im from /pol
Then go back.
>>
>>153458077
If you're from /pol/, you should be watching Youjo Senki, not Naruto
>>
>>153458235
Naruto will get stronger with time. In the meantime skip irrelevant episodes because they show him weaker than he really is.
>>
>>153458235
>So you mean there is guide ti skip episodes that are irelevent to the main story line so i could watch it faster

Guide to watching Naruto without Filler :
Watch episodes 1-100
Skip at 101-106
Pick up at 107-135
Skip at 135-219
Pick up or Skip at 220 (Start the episode at 12:02. You will see a little bit of the eye burning filler so don't worry about the scenes you don’t understand. All you have to understand is that in this episode: Everyone returns to the Hidden Leaf Village and resume their training. Ino makes a request to also become Tsunade's student and everyone says goodbye to Naruto, who is about to head off for his two-and-a-half years of training with Jiraiya (who returned with information about Akatsuki's plans) You could skip this episode. It is optional.

Guide to watching Naruto Shippuden without Filler:
Watch episodes 1-56
Skip at 57-70
71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
Pick up at 72-89
Skip at 90-111
Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc. You will see eye burning filler but all you need to know is that the Akatsuki captures the three tails.
Pick up at 113-143
Skip at 144-151
Pick up at 152-169
Skip at 170 & 171
Pick up at 172-175
176 - manga/filler
skip - 177
178-181 - manga/filler
skip 182-196
Pick up at 197-222
Skip 223-242
Pick up at 243-256
257 - half filler/half manga
Skip 258-260
Pick up at 261-278
Skip 279-281
Pick up at 282-283
Skip 284-295
Pick up at 296-302
Skip 303-320
Pick up at 321-346
Skip 347-361
Pick up at 362-375
Skip 376-377
Pick up at 378-388
Skip 389-390
Pick up at 391-393
Skip 394 - 413
Pick up at 414 to 415
skip 416 - 417
pick up at 418
Skip 419
pick up at 420-421
skip 422-423
pick up at 424-426
Skip 427- 457
Pick up at 458 @ 00:09:55 - 459
Skip 460 -462
Pick up at 463
Skip 464 - 468
Pick up at 469 - 479
Skip 479 - END
>>
>>153458399
>skip 479-end

You do realise that everything after the war is over is canon commissioned by Kishimoto himself and not filler right?
>>
>>153458245
>He wasn't using the full power of the nine tails. Just a small portion. Later on in the story when he makes full use of it, he's stronger than even the kages.
Okay that releaves litle bit of my trigger ,but still battle against saske was where he allmoast died so why didnt he use more power?
>Kabuto is really around jonin level. Even with him getting a bit tired out, it's still impressive for Naruto.
Dont know who jonin is but i googled it and i gues its somekinda superform of naruto but i will find that out latter on.
>Filler, not canon. Besides, even when he's fighting seriously Naruto usually doesn't try to kill.
What do you mean filter not canon?Also eaven if he dosent try toi kill he thought that it was kabuto right?So he would of made stronger hit to win him,becose kabuto has more resistance then a rondom girl.So he would of killed her.
>You listed several times where Naruto won. If it bugs you that ninjas could use trickery or numbers to beat down an enemy, then you have less of a concept of what a ninja is then the guy in the orange jumpsuit.
Yes well i understand but what bothers me is that naruto is suposed to be this badass and funny character at times but strong when needed ,in the end he is yust a lucky akward guy.
>>
>>153458388
Okay mate,thanks for advice.
>>
>>153458452
Yes. Doesn't mean you have to watch it if you just want the stuff only important enough to include in the manga. It's not like these past couple arcs are going to be referenced after Boruto starts.
>>
>>153458399
Thanks a lot mate.
>>
>>153458289
Dont wory im not here to stay,i will go back as soon as this thread is archived,i yust came to here for advice not to stay here,after i get my qestions answered i will return to shitpost in /pol/
>>
>>153458483
>Dont know who jonin is but i googled it and i gues its somekinda superform of naruto but i will find that out latter on.
How the heck do you not know what a jonin is? They've explained the ninja ranks before. Genin is the rank you get once you graduate school. Chunin is an average level rank that you get after being evaluated in the chunin exams. Jonin is an elite rank ninja recognized by the kage and village, lower in only than a kage in rank. Even then, many jonin level ninjas could become kage. Kakashi and Jiraiya are both jonin, and Orochimaru, Itachi, Zabuza, and other big threats are at least jonin level.
>>
File: 1436567258501.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1436567258501.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>153458352
ahh yes someone posted that on /pol/ a week ago,will check that out ,after i finish with naruto becouse i allready started to watch it and i whant to finnish,before i turn to next series.
>>
File: TM2TJ91.jpg (79KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
TM2TJ91.jpg
79KB, 800x577px
>>153458643
Becose i dont watch series in english,they change the names of many things.
(Pic unrelated)
Also
>How the heck do you not know what a jonin is? They've explained the ninja ranks before. Genin is the rank you get once you graduate school. Chunin is an average level rank that you get after being evaluated in the chunin exams. Jonin is an elite rank ninja recognized by the kage and village, lower in only than a kage in rank. Even then, many jonin level ninjas could become kage. Kakashi and Jiraiya are both jonin, and Orochimaru, Itachi, Zabuza, and other big threats are at least jonin level.
Okay i know what you are talking about now BUT now there is a problem isnt there?Tsunade is one of legendary ninja trio,and she is stronger then any of jonin,s right?And she wasted a lot of power to fight kabuto ,then naruto turned up and kicked he,s ass when he was allready wasted after hard fight against souch a legendary ninja as tsunade.
>>
>>153458804
>and she is stronger then any of jonin,s right
Well, not really. There are possibly jonin who are stronger than her, like Jiraiya. Besides strength and power, the kage will be chosen for the political reasons like who the Hidden Leaf council would want. Tsunade, besides being strong, also just happened to have a good reputation, being the granddaughter of the first hokage and part of the team originally led by the third hokage, and of the other two members of her team Jiraiya declined when offered the hokage position, since he's the Leaf Village's best spy and intelligence gatherer plus he just doesn't want the job, while Orochimaru is a traitor and major enemy of the Leaf Village.
>>
>>153459007
Yeah but that proves my point dosent it?Naruto beated kubatu only becose Tsunade worked on him before he came.
>>
>>153459214
Yeah, but Kabuto was stated to be stronger than even Tsunade in her prime by Tsunade herself. Even weakened, Kabuto should still be far outside Naruto's class. He's not at a point in the story yet where he can take on an enemy at Kabuto's strength at full power, but these fights are valuable for gaining experience.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.