[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jagaaaaaan 02

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 011.png (493KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
493KB, 861x1300px
Holy fucking shit, the owl twist caught me so hard.

This is looking really good.

http://mangastream.com/r/jagaaaaaan/02/4026/1
>>
File: 004.png (439KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
439KB, 861x1300px
>>
owl noooooo
>>
>literal rip off of BAN guy with finger gun power.
>same edge
>same retardation
>>
>>153441205
Still much more interesting than kuzu no honkai though.
>>
3edgy5me.So long the manga translated I'm reading it I guess.
>>
>>153440354
>just shot the owl
Alrighty then
Also I hope the gf survives
>>
it's shit
>>
>>153440354
>This is looking really good.
Not really. Just another edgy-adventures-of-the-maladjusted-adult-male series from Big Comic Spirits.
>>
Now the mc will make friends and will finally care for people right? dropped.
>>
>>153440640
Rip owl
I hope he magically comes back or something.
>>
>>153442222
the gf is dead jim
>>
>ded waifu
dropped
>>
>>153440354
dropped
>>
>>153440354
Asshole. Impossible to care for someone this broken.
>>
>>153440354
>I may be the only thing capably of stoping this shit
>Shot'im anyway
>>
>new manga comes out
>/a/ calls it shit for the first 20 chapters or so and says it will be cancelled for sure
>after its fairly certain that it wont get cancelled everyone starts saying how much they loved it from the start

hoo boy is another ride starting?
>>
>>153445985
You always predict the truth niggerman.
>>
Seems pretty interesting. Hopefully the MC will go through some growth and not just become some edgy asshole.
>>
>>153443659
His relationship with her was doomed from the start.
>>
>>153441205
They're not really similar beyond superficial level.
>>
>>153445985
>Cancelled after 20 chapters

That's what /a/ said about The Promised Neverland too
>>
>>153445985
>>153448124
>cancelled after 20 chapters
Are you guys WSJfags or something? Canning 90% of your new series annually isn't normal, just a heads-up.
>>
>>153441266
>>153359705
What the fuck are you doing, exactly? Trying to deflect all criticism with "it's better than this completely unrelated other series"?
>>
Either the owl comes back and it follows typical routes for this type of series, or he really blew the owl out immediately and it's going to be a deconstruction of this type of series.

Neat.
>>
Aww the wife was cute and loved her man.
>>
>>153445985
Don't forget calling it shit again when it gets an anime series and the secondaries latch on to it.
>>
>>153451269
>when it gets an anime series
Man, you're really jumping the gun here. The chances of this ever getting an anime are very low.
>>
>>153451543
Eh, shittiest trash like kuzu no honkai got an anime though?
>>
>>153450402
>deconstruction
STOP
>>
>>153444778
that's the problem when the MC is someone you can't relate to
>>
>>153456983
>muh self insert
>>
>killed the magical, all knowing guide
I hope the owl stays ded and he has to figure out shit for himself.
>>
>>153445985
stealth symphony cancelled and not MEME ACADEMY, you know that everything edgy and without fanservice is getting canned, come on faggots
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.