[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand this dumb witch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: moron.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
6 episodes in and she STILL can't do anything right unless she's handed a deus ex machina to do it for her.

Usually baka characters have some sort of cute/interesting quirk or skill that makes them likable and fun, but she doesn't. She's just a constant failure full of completely unwarranted self confidence, who expects to achieve things without putting in any effort. It's frustrating to watch.

It's like having Aqua for an MC except there is no catharsis, she's even more useless, and I'm expected to like her. I think she's dumber too.
>>
>>153397453
This show is managing to be worst than the movies. Boring as fuck.
>>
Soon all of /a/ will stop bitching about Diana and realize that preferring her makes more sense.
>>
>>153397453
>and I'm expected to like her.
No? I don't like her, and I'm looking forward to the universe beating her into a better person.
>>
>>153397741
Given the shows intended audience, I'm expecting the opposite to happen, with Akko beating stupidity into everyone until the world works by her logic.

It already happened to Amanda, who got dragged into a "NO U!" argument with her.
>>
File: rossiu.jpg (141KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rossiu.jpg
141KB, 400x400px
The series will end with her giving up on her dream just like Shiny Chariot and Diana will go on to become the greatest, most revered witch in the world.

Gainax ending
>>
>>153397536
Diana is a hardcore Mary Sue.

Ursula makes the most sense. I'm not even a Cake guy.
>>
>>153397874
I'd rather see her as a middle age woman with kids, still pursuing, and failing to achieve, her dream of being just like Shiny Chariot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.