[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will he do once he reachs that age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

Tanya has a male sould. Do you think he would let another male cum inside his body?

Or is he going to be a lesbian?
>>
File: 1486899372659.png (203KB, 412x469px) Image search: [Google]
1486899372659.png
203KB, 412x469px
>>153379333
Neither imo
>>
>>153379333
It'd be weird, but I don't think he cares much for romance.

Do you think he ever diddles?
>>
Pretty sure MC is asexual
>>
File: img000020-1.jpg (27KB, 323x298px) Image search: [Google]
img000020-1.jpg
27KB, 323x298px
>>153379333
She's a PERFORMANCE ARTIST
>>
Sex is good for health, so why not?
>>
File: 1478933502020.jpg (53KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478933502020.jpg
53KB, 625x625px
>>153379333
the doujins will be great
>>
>>153379333
>wasting time on that
>>
File: princess carry.jpg (47KB, 399x419px) Image search: [Google]
princess carry.jpg
47KB, 399x419px
>>153379420
VishaxTanya
>>
He's actually going to have stunted growth due to the excessive use of magic
>>
>>153379333
This guy is living the dream.
>>
>>153379333
Souls can't reproduce and thus don't have gender.
>>
>>153380744
Pretty sure this is the opposite of what she dreams of.
>>
Why is this show so fedora?

Like, why would he not develop faith the moment he meant Being X?

If Being X is a mrtaphysical being that can manipulate the universe freely through its whim and pull off "miracles" by making the physically impossible into reality (such as the fusion and stabilisation of Tanya's prototype crystal), then Being X is indistinguishable from our concept of God.

So does Tanya rebel against him because she/he cannot fathom a god that is petty, vain, and vindictive?
>>
>>153380824
But this is what most of the watchers dream of
>>
Tanya's tiny body must be used to relieve her fellow soldiers!
>>
>>153381008
If I lock you in a dungeon and become your world would you worship me?
>>
>>153379333
>Japanese businessman

Virgin for life
>>
>>153381116
Doesnt matter if your concept of God is benevolent. You have to come to terms with the reality around you and that Being X is a true god
>>
>>153381008
Question, do you expect to be worshiped by a tribemember in the middle of the amazonas because you have a pistol and a igniter in your hand while landing with a helicopter?

He only denies that this being beyond human comprehension is the selfproclaimed "God" or "Devil".
He accepts its existence, he acknowledes his power but refuses to "worship" it has a "god"...

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>153381008
>>153381586
I think the main reason is much more clear in the LNs because that initial conversation with Sonzai X(skythewood translated it a long time ago) he establishes that it's not so much the concept of god itself he disagrees with, it's the impractical view god expressed to MC whining about how people don't have faith and god was complaining that they have faith because god tried hard.
MC then critiques him in a lengthy discussion that shows that Sonzai X is basically an incompetent boss. The whole story is an allegory for a competent employee trapped by an incompetent system, the whole faith metaphor is intentional. It's no wonder Tanya gets OP magic from praising god(the system), i.e her superiors.
It's bottled jap salaryman rage now.
>>
>>153379333
>Do you think he would let another male cum inside his body?

Yes
>>
>>153381977
>It's bottled jap salaryman rage now.

Wow, that makes a lot more sense. I feel stupid because this too is also explained in episode 2 where Tanya proclaims she doesnt want to break the rules, only to climb up the ladder and live a comfy life in privilege.
>>
>>153381977
>The whole story is an allegory for a competent employee trapped by an incompetent system
That's pretty stupid, Tanya was a shitty boss that was a dick to his employees.
>>
>>153382806
You're implying that a competent employee wouldn't be ruthless, if anything, MC's first scene he's shown being ruthless. He's exactly what the average salaryman would hate but also someone they would respect, the desire to get ahead and crush the incompetent bosses above you.
For the good of the company!
>>
>>153381586
He just acts like a rebel tryhard brat that doesn't want to obey his dad.
He doesn't want to acknowledge good or evil, just want to live a privileged life. And throws tantrums because daddy doesn't let him do that.
>>
>>153382923
>For the good of the company!
He died because one of his ex-workers killed him in a rage episode. I bet that would do wonders for his company.
>>
I don't think he likes anybody, but he would probably be a Sappho.

I would.
>>
He'd be a career woman, virgin till death. Being X might posses someone to rape her though.
>>
>>153382965
Literally all sonzai X wanted him to do was have faith in Him and not question Him, if he caved maybe sonzai X would give him a comfy life.
>>153383055
do not hate the player hate the game, that employee was below the standard and was given ample oppurtunity to improve
>>
>>153383108
I thought the corpse was gonna do it after the plane crash scene
>>
Souls don't work that way.
>>
>rather than outright fire an incompetent employee, nips would rather bully that employee and make their life a hell in the workplace just to force the employee to resign on their own volition.

Why?
>>
>>153383428
That way they dont need to pay for firing him.
>>
>>153383293
>believing souls actually exist
good one
>>
>let
hahAhahahah.
>>
>>153383428
so that the employee knows their place
>>
>>153379333

Friendly "possible" spoilers I learned visiting Kadokawa studios, and speaking to the current producer and a few writers in office. (will screen shot this just in case true.. but!

Tanya is supposed to die during some final magic war

At the moment, there appears to be no clear conclusion as to what direction they her character development to go in later in the series.

There is no romantic intentions that the writers could think of

Lastly there is some sort of greater evil

Will happily upload a few exclusive during the next thread.. see you guys soon.
>>
>>153384011

I remembered what it was about the romance. They wanted to focus more on upcoming events rather than romance because Gen said they don't think it fits into the shows theme.
>>
>>153384063
but it would be good to see some character development where tanya found someone she cared about other than herself. She is incredibly insular in that way
>>
>>153381008
>god shows up while you are dieing
>starts bitching and moaning to you about how humanity isn't like it used to be
>point out how god wouldn't be so petty to come down and bitch to one human
>accept that the concepts of god and the devil are probably possible but this being is either the devil or some other entity because god wont be so pathetic
>creature proceeds to stalk you afterwards
Would you believe such a petty little shit to be god? Seriously think how fucking ridiculous it is for god to be following around the reincarnated version of a business man in a childs body. Ontop of that the being is actively trying to sabotage you.
>>
>>153381008
>Being X is indistinguishable from our concept of God.
lol 2bh
>>
>>153386738
what gets me is how much suffering and evil this "god" is perpetrating, such as instigating a *world war*, just to spite and *change the opinion* of *one guy*
>>
>>153381008
>Being X is indistinguishable from our concept of God
that's more fedora than anything in the show
>>
>>153381033
I don't dream about being sent on the front lines anon
>>
Tanya will be Jean D'Arc.
>>
Imagine the babies she could produce with that body.
>>
>>153387008
>>153387198
Not an argument.
>>
>>153381977
That's actually a better explanation than what the anime presents huh
>>
>>153379333
It's kind of fucking amazing that she hasn't been raped during such a backward and more inhumane time
>>
>>153388536
>nob an argumend XDDD
>>
>>153386738
>Would you believe such a petty little shit to be god?

Sure, there are plenty of petty gods out there including old testament YHVH.
>>
>>153387428

A tranny?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
tanya is cute! i want to protect the fatherland with tanya!

>>153388536
your argument form was invalid and made use of a non sequitur, so i can just call u a dumb fedora and move on
>>
Will Tanya become Hitler in the future?
>>
>>153379333
>Yes
Deus lo vult
>>
>>153389197

She will soon stop resisting and become the woman she was meant to be.
>>
Tanya will probably fuck up beingX in the end.
And will have to take his place because of some cosmic rule.

>loli tanya with the powers of being X
>>
Why the artstyle is so utter dogshit in the animu?

Did they hire the cheapest fucking studio to do this?
>>
>>153389309
Nah Tanya will be mind broken and in love with Being X

in the end she'll be set on fire a la Joan of De Arcu
>>
>>153389197
Which chapter is this? I dont remember
>>
File: Tanya's test results.png (491KB, 1001x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya's test results.png
491KB, 1001x1090px
>>153387993
I want to make lot's of babies with her
>>
>>153389381
Being X is obviously a god who is bored out of his mind and needs to be put in his place.
>>
>>153389575
11, It's already out (complete)
>>
>>153389637
>Being X is obviously a god
Being X please

just an advanced life form and that's all.

I mean just look at how it gets emotional and cares about people believing in it. #NotMyGod
>>
>>153389727
Found it. Thank you kind patriot.
>>
>>153389819
>I mean just look at how it gets emotional and cares about people believing in it.

You mean like pretty much any god ever?
>>
Because her reincarnation is not certain, Tanya's last way to get back at Being X is to have children who are hardcore athiests. She just might do that depending on how much she hates Being X.
>>
>>153383055
He got fired because his work was shit and he didn't even show up to work too many times. He'd get fired anywhere else for doing the same.
>>
>>153379333
Does having a male soul matter? He's going to go through female puberty and brain development. He's going to want the cock something enough, it's nature.
>>
>>153381977
That's make sense in the context of the story, but it's still very fedora.
>>
File: IMG_20170211_220313.jpg (140KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_220313.jpg
140KB, 768x960px
>>153390094
>>
>>153384011
That would be a huge change from the WN then, but your post is 99% bullshit.
>>
>>153379535
It's easy being an asexual as a prepubescent. Try being asexual when those primordial sex scents hit your nose and send every signal to your developed female hypothalamus to bury a fat cock deep between your newly widened hips. Try it then.
>>
>>153391304
You speaking from experience?
>>
>>153383055
The guy was clearly mentally unstable to have committed murder, the fact that he didn't show up to work multiple times is further evidence of that. Rather than picking up his shit and trying to find a new job, he kills someone and likely gets arrested, ruining any chance he has of helping his family.

Firing someone like that is completely justified. We recently fired a lady at my work because of her signs of mental illness. She fought in Iraq, which explained the way she acted. Her getting in disputes with co-workers within the first week was enough for us to make the decision to prevent inevitable issues in the future. When she was fired, she got pretty damn crazy for being let go of a job that she only had for a month. My boss played back the recording of her getting fired on our security camera, was pretty entertaining.

What I'm trying to get at is that this guy was probably already insane and the early recruiting or his initial supervisors did a bad job of determining whether or not he was a good fit, so Tanya(male) had to deal with the dirty work.
>>
>>153391304
You read too much fatalpulse m8.
>>
>>153379333
Her body is that of a woman and thus doomed to lose against cock.

This is science.
>>
Imagine you die but get reborn with all your memories intact just moments later.

Would you have any responsibility to your new parents in this scenario?
>>
>>153394170
>implying it isn't true

All women have that hardwired in their brains.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.