[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moments in anime you had no choice but to replace with head canon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1486869321453.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486869321453.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
Moments in anime you had no choice but to replace with head canon.
>>
File: IMG_1509.jpg (95KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.jpg
95KB, 600x421px
>>153361457
Did you watch all the after credits? The last one is very lore relevant if you don't miss the hints.
I personally liked the super depressing ending where it is implied he wouldn't do anything forever the best so the happy end implied in the after credit and the OVA weren't for me
>>
File: Gasai_Yuno.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai_Yuno.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>153361584
>another anime about proactive ningen triumphing over impossible challenges
>let's just timeskip a bajillion gajillion years as soon as MC becomes god because it's the last episode
>no real evidence of 10 000 years passing just feels like MC went without his gf or a haircut for a month
>only two years pass in the third world
Yeah I watched it all. I just find these sort of exaggerated time skips a great way to poison a story.
>>
File: 535435.jpg (482KB, 1600x1019px) Image search: [Google]
535435.jpg
482KB, 1600x1019px
>imprisoned for ten... thousand years
Seriously Sakae?
>>
>>153361819
I don't know how exactly it could poison the story when it's part of the epilogue and the world has already ended.
The reason why they have overcome impossible odds is mostly because the other characters are risk taking idiots and Yuno already played the game once
>>
>>153361457
Naruto ended up with Sakura
>>
The ending of Wixoss
>>
>>153361584
This.
When i first watched it i thought the after credit thing was almost too much.
Then i read through the stupid community to find out that people can't take the difference between something that's heavily implied and something that happened on sceen.
>>
File: Danganronpa-3-EoHPA-PV.jpg (84KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa-3-EoHPA-PV.jpg
84KB, 600x338px
>>153361457
>>
>>153361457
Fun fact about Mirai Nikki:
When Yukiteru told everyone the lie that Yuno was his girlfriend, Yuno's diary told her the fact that he lied. Yuno still played along regardless.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.