[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 561
Thread images: 127

File: 1476196447244.jpg (70KB, 520x718px) Image search: [Google]
1476196447244.jpg
70KB, 520x718px
The other thread was made by a pro-Emilia Ship-autist. Ignore and redirect discussion here

Last chapter posted by Summary anon:

https://mega.nz/#!ZM8wQR5B!MTHf19ppPfX9RFfrwTzTwoCRfuQYljkkigjbmDyjjtE
>>
What an awkward confession
>>
File: 412.png (311KB, 731x412px) Image search: [Google]
412.png
311KB, 731x412px
First for Crusch making Lugunica great again!

Hafu elf communists need not apply.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
Is there a translation of Echidna AU? Or can someone outline what happens?
>>
>>153344888
All in the pastebin senpai
>>
File: 1484436678835.jpg (110KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484436678835.jpg
110KB, 450x450px
>>153344454
Reminder

No New Translations = No New Thread
>>
>>153345033
If i hold your hand perhaps you might reconsider?
>>
Does Subaru ever grow out of this cringey neet tier fantasy role? I ask those who have read snippets of arc 5 and 6.

Just reading this chapter made me feel physically ill from cringe.
>>
>>153345131
No

I may be accepting but I'm also strict
>>
>>153345185
With Emilia? No.

With literally everyone else? Definitely.
>>
File: 1477610545497.jpg (46KB, 413x714px) Image search: [Google]
1477610545497.jpg
46KB, 413x714px
Whatever happened to the IF Rem story that Lemon translated?
>>
File: the one true couple of lugunica.jpg (191KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the one true couple of lugunica.jpg
191KB, 1200x1000px
>>153344736
>>153344778

My fellow negroes.
>>
>>153344736
>>153344778
>>153345462
Wait, there is more than one catfag in these threads?
>>
>he is obsessed with Rem to the point of copying her speech to make his forced love interest feel good

Absolute wew. What was Tappei the madman thinking? Hopefully he redacts the kiss in the LN because it doesnt even fit
>>
>>153345583
Ferricrusch, Ramfield, and SubaRem are my pairings
>>
>>153345371
He suffered from accute hyperventilation and diabetus from the chapter.

Rem's love was too much for him
>>
>>153345230
Well that's just disappointing. I thought the point of the series was to not be constantly living in a neet shell of fantasies and Subaru getting with Emilia kills that.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 28.png (736KB, 799x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 28.png
736KB, 799x1100px
>>153345743

Good taste
>>
>>153345878
>and Subaru getting with Emilia kills that.
about this, they didn't get together yet
>>
>>153345033
This. Sage until a new chapter pops us please.
>>
>>153345743
>Ramfield

>SubaRem

>Tappei will never give the qt oni meido's a happy ending
>>
>>153345371
It was translated, and you can find it on Lemonwater's page.
>>153345743
You sound like a cool guy. However, I've already set my meme ship on Ramswein.

I don't even care if it's ridiculous. He'd make a better brother-in-law candidate than any of the other fucks.
>>
>>153346347
Why would it be ridiculous?
>>
>>153344454
Stop making thread about this garbage, you fucking son of a bitch.
>>
>>153346471
What a badass boy, I feel intimidated.
>>
>>153346443
Well, I suppose it's not so ridiculous if a miracle happens and Ram gets over the clown, or Otto gets a clown transfusion later.

The thing is, I'd have to feel sorry for the guy. He'd be so whipped, I doubt he'd have even a scrap of skin left.
>>
>>153346471
You really need to kill yourself for trying to spread your retarded redddit:zero meme in every thread.
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
Im interested in watching the anime so can someone give me a quick rundown on the series? Is it like Konosuba?
>>
>>153344962
I'm sorry, I'm stupid and can't find it. The AU's I see there are Natsuki Rem and Highschool.
Or I guess there's no actual translation Can someone then say what happened in it?
>>
>>153346825
>rundown

Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>153344454
Does he need TP for his bung-hole?

Are you threatening him?
>>
>>153346848
There should be links there for other pastebins.
>>
>>153346825
>quick rundown

It's similar to Konosuba
>>
>>153346825
average NEET gets transported in a fantasy world and has the ability that when he dies time rewinds to a preset point with only him remembering what happened

like Konosuba is an Isekai but it tries to (at least initially) be a deconstruction, as him being a NEET shows how much of an inadequate loser he's in this world too and how he's cringeworthy in thinking he's the protagonist of some sort of RPG so he has to change attitude to get by

Comparing it with konosuba it's like comparing madoka with precure or evangelion with gundam I guess
>>
>>153346991
I checked them but can't find Echidna AU
>>
>>153346848
Echidna AU? It hasn't been translated yet.

That's the one where Subaru goes along with Echidna's plans and constantly kills himself to bruteforce his way to a solution. He's recruited Elsa and uses her to kill himself at the slightest inconvenience. Emilia is completely mindbroken and won't do anything unless Subaru tells her to, and imitates what she's heard about Rem to try to get more of Subaru's attention. Subaru managed to recruit Reinhard after getting killed by him a ton of times, while getting Felt out of the election.

He's on good terms with Roswaal, Ram treats him respectfully, and Otto just fucked off because of the hollow shell he's become. He's no closer to saving Rem than before, as Echidna doesn't seem to want him to go to the Sage Tower and tells him it'd be a waste of time even though it's one of the three possible solutions she presents.

Subaru is still trying to put Emilia on the throne, even though she's now completely unqualified for being anything other than his puppet.

Basically, everything is shit and Echidna is probably going to wind up as the de facto ruler of Lugnica through a chain of puppets.
>>
File: 1486784755657.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486784755657.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>>
>>153346825
-Royal candidates bow to Subaru
-In contact with the Witch
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Lugnica with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities underwater (Subaropolis will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of Witch cult sects in the world
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence has never been seen ever
-Ancient Witch cult scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Lugnica and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns anger R&D labs around the world
-You likely have anger towards him inside you right now
-Subaru is in regular communication with the author Tappei Nagatsuki, forwarding the word of God to the anime studio. Who do you think set up the meeting between Rem/Ram & Roswaal (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Witch Cult's leader’s first trip to the Roswaal estate in history literally a few days later?
-He learned fluent suffering in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Subaru.
-Subaru is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent beings.
>>
>>153347379
Is it ever confirmed that the AUs and timelines where Honda fucks up and dies are real?
>>
>>153347379
>managed to recruit Reinhard after getting killed by him a ton of times, while getting Felt out of the election
Wow, thanks.
What's Beako's status?
>>
>>153347574
IIRC she's completely deranged by the trauma of being forcibly removed from the library, claws subaru's face on sight
>>
>>153347574
He forced Beako into a contract with him, and she's also kind of mindbroken as a result. I think she has a habit of biting or scratching him, which triggers Emilia to freak out and start freezing everything if she ever notices.

So basically, everyone is a broken wreck and no one is happy.
>>
>>153347514
>THE CALL THAT SAVED LUGNICA
>>
>>153346825
Just watch/read the series, I suggest just reading the manga. You won't get any honest opinions here, as it got taken over by shitposters and the fans won't discuss unless a new chapter is out
>>
>>153348165
>reading the manga

Might as well just read the translations
>>
>>153348322
Good luck finding translations of the first three arcs
>>
>>153344454
>imply that Remfags are autists
>>
>>153344612
Subaru was trying to repeat (and adapt) From Zero, by memory. Of course it was awkward.
I'm kind of amazed he didn't accidentally slip a 'Rem' into their.
>>
>>153348408
Arc 1 is fully translated. Arc 2 and Arc 3 are done by some other translators in their spare time but obviously no one cares since the anime already covers the material.
>>
>>153340594
She is most popular but that is it, Objectively she isn't better than anyone else and her archetype is old as fuck. Which is my point.

>>153340682
Then your blind.

>>153340781
So basically she did stuff and people liked for it. Big whoop. That's pretty every character ever. That doesn't make her better than anyone else.

>>153340816
That's pretty much bullshit. I can relate to Rem at all. Beyond that everyone has relate issues, period. Their people who have had low self of worth like Rem, there people have been discriminated against and been left unwanted like Emilia. Just stop it already.

>>153341696
hat makes no sense. That doesn't suggest incompatible with Subaru and going by that you're saying Emilia can't learn to love anybody ever because she didn't have an example to learn that from at first which is absurd. Love like all knowledge and emotion are learned through living and interacting with others. Emilia didn't have a normal upbringing to learn earlier that's why doesn't know about.

>>153341821
You're gonna have provide citation last two. The first one just a normal girl, Meili show no induction of what love is or caring about it. Betty has lived for eons before she move into the library.
>>
>>153347754
>So basically, everyone is a broken wreck and no one is happy.
Subaru's interactions with Petra are the least healthy in the chapter.
But Petra is happy.
>>
>>153345185
Not sure what found cringe inducing about the chapter but might as well drop the series then.

>>153345878
Getting with Emilia has nothing to do with that. The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws.That's why they got back together at end of Arc 3. Everyone including Rem herself knows his feelings are genuine through his deeds.

>>153345988
Correct, because the story building up to it, instead just dropping it. This chapter showed that Emilia herself is coming around to him after she realizing deep down he's not just saying stuff.
>>
>>153348492
>The first one just a normal girl,
Annerose is probably Roswaal.

>Meili show no induction of what love is
She's got some pretty messed up world views, but no.
>or caring about it.
She doesn't view Subaru romantically, but she does care about him.
Also about Garfiel.

>Betty has lived for eons before she move into the library.
>lol_nop.jpg.png
Echidna created Beatrice, and Echidna is only around 420.
>>
>>153348492
>>153348772
back up your claims like everyone else does
>>
>>153348772
>Correct, because the story building up to it, instead just dropping it.

Lol at this delusion
>>
>>153348772
>The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws.

No.

>That's why they got back together at end of Arc 3.

>at end of Arc 3

Did you even read the fucking chapters or are you just going to pretend Subaru almost breaking down from Rem going potato isn't real, Emiliafag?
>>
>>153348772
>through his deeds
is this a joke?
>>
>>153348841
I have? You have read story yourself. Or are you saying their reconciliation didn't happen? That his constant support of her didn't happened? That this chapter didn't happen?

>>153348828
Not that other guy but:

>Annerose is probably Roswaal.
That's not how it works. Roswaal's descendants are his genuine decadents. They aren't him. He only takes over their bodies when he feels it's time.

>She's got some pretty messed up world views, but no.

Then can you citation where states or shows that she knows what love is? Otherwise your putting words and ideas into characters who haven't weight into any subject your talking about yet. It's like me saying saying Wilhelm can sew without anything backing it up.

>She doesn't view Subaru romantically, but she does care about him.
Also about Garfiel.

I'm pretty sure we talking about "love" not whether someone cares about anyone at all , romance or not. Otherwise we talking about a socialpath who no real feelings.

>Echidna created Beatrice, and Echidna is only around 420.

Betty has been around for 400+ years during the time Echidna was alive. She hasn't been in the library from birth, infact she only give Betty to watch it before her death. She has interacted with multiple before and since then.
>>
>>153346825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQ-dYgWEGk
>>
>>153349062
So why reconcile why her then? So why does he state he loves her then? Why hasn't his feelings wavered? Why others like Crusch teased him about it? If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

Delusion? You're one who being that. You accept what you want and deny what you don't. It's like speaking to a Trump Supporter.

>>153349226
>No.

Except that what he does in this chapter. I and Tappei couldn't give a shit if can't take the Oni horn out of your mouth to see that.

>Did you even read the fucking chapters or are you just going to pretend Subaru almost breaking down from Rem going potato isn't real, Emiliafag?

WTF are you talking about? What does what happened with Rem have anything to do Emilia and Subaru's reconciliation that happened at the and of Arc 3? No seriously WTF?!
>>
>>153349602
No? He puts his life on line for her at loothouse when fought together. He stuck up for at Royal Election meeting which end up him getting commended by the head Sage of the concuil for it. Subaru spent half of Arc 3 rushing back to manor to warn of her of Witch Cult and even gathered together an army to help her nad the villagers. Why the fuck are denying what;s in the text now?
>>
>>153350211
That he was willing to throw it away?

Or the fact that Otto has to break it into him that Emilia isn't flawless?
>>
File: 34672456.jpg (20KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
34672456.jpg
20KB, 450x253px
>>153350211
>It's like speaking to a Trump Supporter.

Please fuck off back to tumblr
>>
File: d4kpeAM[1].jpg (24KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
d4kpeAM[1].jpg
24KB, 325x325px
>>153348772
All of this reasoning is flawed in that basically assumes that only Subaru and Emilia matter, conveniently leaving out characters like Rem and their influence
>>
File: 1480239023313.jpg (2MB, 4089x5754px) Image search: [Google]
1480239023313.jpg
2MB, 4089x5754px
>>153350754
Noticing how our emiliafag is afraid to mention Rem due to how triggering it must be for him.
>>
>>153350211
>So why does he state he loves her then?

We've had this argument many times, in the last thread, can you counter those before re-stating them again for fuck sakes?

>Why others like Crusch teased him about it?

Do you know who know who else they also tease? Do you know who they cockblocked? Do you know who recognizes them basically as a couple?

>If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

Yes, that's part of him growing up, as he had been using her for his hero complex, and still does. Remember his monologue about being unable to show his "weak side" to anybody but Rem?

If you want to bring some /pol/ shit into this its you who is a Trum supporter in terms of arguments, you don't even back up claims, and you re-route arguments into nonsensical places, but one you are beaten, you stubbornly talk about something else or the same damn thing. Hell, you weren't even good when it comes to continuity, as you say things and when someone points it out you pretend it never happened. Must I go back into last thread and quote everything?
>>
>>153350629
>That he was willing to throw it away?

He wasn't. He couldn't do anything to save no matter what he tried and even got killed the more he help that's why. He has no power make to make his wishes come true was just ramming his int brick over and over again making everyone hate him. He tells Rem all of that. That's why asks for help to save her, because he can't do alone.

>Or the fact that Otto has to break it into him that Emilia isn't flawless?

That's not anyway relevant. Anyone could told him Emilia wasn't flawless, it's whether believes that himself and comes to terms with knowledge that is important. That's why he realized he cuddle her and doing things for her. Supporting someone emotional also means they have be strict with them sometimes because they are better what acting as now, hence this chapter. Subaru Emilia and Rem a lot, but he doesn't always approach sometime helps there others to give him a new perspective to do so.
>>
>>153351162
>He wasn't. He couldn't do anything to save no matter what he tried and even got killed the more he help that's why. He has no power make to make his wishes come true was just ramming his int brick over and over again making everyone hate him. He tells Rem all of that. That's why asks for help to save her, because he can't do alone.

Are you retarded? I was talking about the end of arc 3. Where he throws away all his achievements because of Rem. Even his reconciliation with Emilia, he did not care about what he got with Emilia, but instead cared about the potato. Further re-instating that he ONLY saw hell once he re-spawned, even though Emilia, his supposed "end all be all girl" was with him.
>>
>>153350754
No it doesn't. Rem is not the only person who influences him, she not his only friend. She is apart of his life as much as anyone esle, but not involved every aspect of it.

>>153350929
Why would avoid mentioning her? Suabru loving Emilia has nothing to do with Rem and his feelings co-exist with his for Emilia. It's not a zero sum game so why should I mention her?

It's like Remfaqs don't talk about SxR without bringing up Emilia. The only people who denying anything are Remfags in this thread so far.
>>
Are the clown and Toyota brothers in law now?
>>
File: 1482897646559.jpg (38KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1482897646559.jpg
38KB, 600x465px
>>153350936
Truly, we have descended back into the dark ages
>>
>>153351458
>SxR

Either lurk more or fuck off.
>>
>>153350211
>If there relationship is supposed to break why doesn't instead of it growing stronger?

I dun't know about you bust all the evidence points to the contrary. With Emilia herself recognizing it in arc 6.
>>
>>153350936
>We've had this argument many times, in the last thread, can you counter those before re-stating them again for fuck sakes?

If had those arguments then has probably countered already, but likely closing your ears and going lalala. If you need keep acting dumb like this then I will put up the question as many times as I need to.

>Do you know who know who else they also tease? Do you know who they cockblocked? Do you know who recognizes them basically as a couple?

So basically the story recognizes Subaru x Emilia and Suabru x Rems as pairings. I nvere said otherwise.

Your one arguing about it because you a delusion Remfaq who can't accept that. Not my problem.

>
Yes, that's part of him growing up, as he had been using her for his hero complex, and still does. Remember his monologue about being unable to show his "weak side" to anybody but Rem?

No he doesn't. His hero complex cause to do stupid stuff like lash out against Julius and refuse to work others unless they help unilaterally. He didn't want to work other because he jealous of their abilities to of being amazing and their cover hat with is hollow pride.

Not wanting to show his weakness to Emilia has to do with not worrying her.

>
If you want to bring some /pol/ shit into this its you who is a Trum supporter in terms of arguments, you don't even back up claims, and you re-route arguments into nonsensical places, but one you are beaten, you stubbornly talk about something else or the same damn thing. Hell, you weren't even good when it comes to continuity, as you say things and when someone points it out you pretend it never happened. Must I go back into last thread and quote everything?

I only made comparriosn, it doesn't have be the subject Stop whining about it already.
>>
>>153351263
>Are you retarded? I was talking about the end of arc 3

No, but I think you are. What I talking happened in the last chapter of Arc 3 not the eplogue or the interlude. You get into a stupid pedantic argument about semantics because have nothing worthwhile to say.

Talk about much ado abut literally nothing. For fucksakes, I know your obsessed with but stop bring Rem into every goddamn thing that doesn't have to do with her.
>>
>>153352052
>let's ignore what immediately happens afterwards because it suits my argument

Jesus christ, not even spfag was this delusional. Put on a trip already so I can filter you.
>>
File: 1475796144248.png (1MB, 1278x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475796144248.png
1MB, 1278x2160px
>>153351871
>If had those arguments then has probably countered already, but likely closing your ears and going lalala
>>153325838
>and that's my interpretation, if you see it differently, then you have to deal with it as simple as that.

I'm sorry?
>>
File: 143457687869.png (215KB, 371x653px) Image search: [Google]
143457687869.png
215KB, 371x653px
>>153352115
Masterfully played my good sire
>>
>>153352052
And another thing genius. Subaru has stated that wants a happy end where everyone is happy and alive. He doesn't want a future without either Emilia or Rem. Anyone who doesn't have an oni horn up their ass can see that.
>>
>>153352115
Anon that's cheating
You can't use hard evidence like that. It has to be based on opinions.
>>
>>153352109
Says the Remfaq who conveniently denies one thing Subaru says and pops up another to suit their argument.

Notice that I have not said one discerditing Rem that has been in story, but dumabasses like you are discredits Subaru's feelings and developments between him and Emilia whole sale.

I'm not entertaining you lies and willful ignorance. Please stay mad over the fact two parings exist will continue to do so.
>>
File: 1463707603004.png (101KB, 384x596px) Image search: [Google]
1463707603004.png
101KB, 384x596px
>>153352115
Qeue the "I'm not that anon" quote in 5
>>
>>153352527
>discredits Subaru's feelings and developments between him and Emilia whole sale.

>developments

Practically nonexistent but with this recent chapter, emiliafags must be cumming themselves hard before the inevitable decline in arcs 5 and 6.
>>
File: 1468090719076.jpg (329KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468090719076.jpg
329KB, 800x800px
>>153352527
>Descrediting developments between him and Emilia wholesale
>Forgets other chapters exist and focuses on the developments this chapter only instead of the narrative as a whole
>Ignores the decline that is the year gap

Yeah, I can't take you seriously anymore. Both may have developed by its definitely not attributing to supporting their romance, let me tall you that.
>>
>>153352115
I don't who is talking who that post, but whatever it is sounded like he answered you. I'm not going to supports someone else's argument because your too lazy counter mine.

>>153352361
Okay let's play a game then!

Fact or fiction

Did Subaru and Emilia reconcile?
Did Subaru tell Rem that he loves Emilia and ask for her help to say her?
Does Subaru want help Emilia become King and using the Sanctuary 's situation as stepping stone towards that?
Did Suabru believe he was too weak to help Emilia in From Zero?
>>
File: kawaii.png (186KB, 470x452px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
186KB, 470x452px
Reminder that Betelgeuse did nothing wrong and is best girl
>>
File: ReZero_05_6[2].jpg (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero_05_6[2].jpg
329KB, 1280x720px
>>153351458
It's you who said
>The story was about Subaru to understand her and appreciate her for who she is and accepting her flaws
>the story building up to it

Glossing over the fact that him being deeply in love with Rem throws a huge wrench to "the point of the story" and liken her with other side characters is rather disingenuous.

Also chasing both girls won't be a sustainable option forever, Ram will crack on any poly route
>>
>>153352661
Maybe you drop this story. It's clearly too smart when all you can see is oni pussy. Naruto more up your ally.

>>153352830
And I can't tale seriously when you deny their romantic developments and how they have gotten closer to each other in every arc.
>>
>>153353053
It's also funny because we still don't know why Subaru is there in Lugnica and Tappei has yet to reveal the reason for the story yet this Emiliafag wants to make the assumption that it's Emilia's story.
>>
File: 1468007037888[1].png (491KB, 565x481px) Image search: [Google]
1468007037888[1].png
491KB, 565x481px
>>153352234
>not wanting a future without Emilia
>>
File: 234235.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
234235.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>153353100
>Maybe you drop this story. It's clearly too smart when all you can see is oni pussy. Naruto more up your ally.

>h-he must be a remfag!

Yep, you're paranoid and delusional. It's okay though because even if I were a remfag I still wouldnt be mad about this chapter or your shitposting.
>>
>>153353053
Nothing I said and I directly stated Rem no effect on his love Emilia. He says ot himself, she included in it, but Rem can't replace her. Suabru loves Emilai for entirely different reason then Rem and his romantic with her are tailored towards that. What part of this hard to understand?
>>
File: 1fb701cad1c3d71cf5000.jpg (16KB, 514x250px) Image search: [Google]
1fb701cad1c3d71cf5000.jpg
16KB, 514x250px
waifu wars were a mistake
>>
>>153352890
All of those are loaded questions so let's give you some good answers instead of simple ones.

>Did Subaru and Emilia reconcile?

Yes they did, twice, but Otto was the one to break it to Subaru the hard truths even after the arc 3 reconciliation which forced another reconciliation for arc 4. Even after the arc 4 reconciliation everything is still shoddy about it as no progress has been made and Subaru is even afraid to enter anything romantic with Emilia.

>Did Subaru tell Rem that he loves Emilia and ask for her help to say her?

Yes he did but he also said this during "From Zero" >>153342566

>Does Subaru want help Emilia become King and using the Sanctuary 's situation as stepping stone towards that?

No, his main objective was to save Sanctuary which was part of his bet with Roswaal and Subaru's kekaiku, and its further emphasized when Puck literally said "I'm going to leave now you better comfort my daughter or everyone dies" while literally comforting Emilia so he can talk to Puck, aka kekaiku. His objective to free Sanctuary was to save everyone, which is why he is trying to bring Garf to the mansion as well, and went to the cathedral instead of keeping Emilia safe from the assrabbits at first.

>Did Suabru believe he was too weak to help Emilia in From Zero?

Yes but also

>Rem turned down accompanying him on his escape.
>That basically meant that he couldn’t use this method to save her anymore. If he stayed by her side to protect her, what lied ahead would be a cruel fate for this girl who would head to the mansion――and that wasn’t all; there was also the cruel fate of the tragedy of the dead-end that could not be altered.

Your turn my friend.
>>
>>153353254
>this delusion

So you learn nothing "From Zero", okay then.

>>153353268
Great shitposting man.

Eitherway the story supports what I say, that why I can say it. I'm sure Tappei would tell you fuck with your lies if he were here. Stay dumb then.
>>
>>153353100
>have gotten closer in every arc.
>Their romantic relationship's been stagnant for over a year
>Subaru'll become devoted to Rem after she wakes up and Emilia'll have to do everything to get Subaru's attention since the guy might just ignore her.

No they haven't got closer after each arc.
>>
File: 1483849755163.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483849755163.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Bros, you're going too far. Enough.
>>
>>153352890
I fucking knew it
>>153352559
>>
File: 4768681697_077a6cc116_z.jpg (132KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
4768681697_077a6cc116_z.jpg
132KB, 640x443px
>>153353506
>Eitherway the story supports what I say, that why I can say it.
>>
>>153352661
>m-muh decline
>one line represents the entire work

It's sad that EOP Remfags relies so much on this.
>>
>hafu erufu fags get one chapter

>immediately begin to shitpost hard despite knowing that Suzuki will pick the blue potato

Like why even bother picking a sinking ship? If the Honda Rem AUs aren't giving you a clue about what will happen in the ending then you are stupid.
>>
File: M_Fallen Witches.png (685KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
M_Fallen Witches.png
685KB, 836x1200px
You guys are still doing this back and forth shit? Go check the foreshadowing that the newest manga chapter left out, at least discussing lore is more interesting.
>>
>>153353807
Actually its around 12 chapters but if you want to deny those 12 chapters exist then fine, you can go right ahead.
>>
>>153353666
>666
H-hey satan
>>
>>153353666
Satanic trips confirm that hafu erufu fags are cherrypickers
>>
>>153353837
Tappei has written those AUs because the content in them will never come true.
>>
File: kiwi-cross-section-500x500[1].jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi-cross-section-500x500[1].jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>153353506
>So you learn nothing "From Zero", okay then.
Oh god so you can't understand a fucking joke

let me explain it to you:
the punchline is that Emilia is terrible, so a future without Emilia is a good thing and not wanting it should be met with disappoint
>>
>hafu erufu chapter
>delusional Remfags jumps on anyone who consider Subaru and Emilia's relationship
>Start complaining about Emiliafags and blame them for everything

Why I'm not surprised ? those threads became cancerous as hell.
>>
>>153353970
Yeah and in Evangelion Angelic Days Shinji doesn't end up with Asu -oh wait
>>
File: 1437352527.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1437352527.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>>153354056
Stop acting like such an angel, consideration is one thing but to state it as outright fact with evidence pointing to the contrary is another. Not to mention you're being hypocritical.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152493061/#q152493061
>>
>>153354222
and this

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/152489072/#152489072
>>
Is anyone translating arc 5? I'm going at a steady pace through 4, but I see chicken is way behind compared to the guy on Mega, and lemon only has a handful of chapters from 5 but is working on 6.
>>
>>153354419
I think Summaryanon will do it as he's finishing Arc 4
>>
>>153353387
Adhominem in 5
>>
>>153353387
Nah, their simple and easy question that are direction answered in the source. They only difficult for possessive Remfags to answer, but they can't lie about it.

>
Yes they did, twice, but Otto was the one to break it to Subaru the hard truths even after the arc 3 reconciliation which forced another reconciliation for arc 4.

You're deliberately avoiding an easy question and bloating your response. The correct answer is yes. No reconciliation happens in Arc 4. They started a small fight literally began and end at the same time. It's not like in Arc 3 when they part ways for days.

>Yes he did but he also said this during "From Zero"

Who cares? That's not relevant my question. Just answer directly and honesty. As stated in the first part of you sentence Suabru did in fact do those things. Full stop. This not about whether he loves Rem because he has CONFESSED TO BOTH OF THEM.

>
No, his main objective was to save Sanctuary which was part of his bet with Roswaal and Subaru's kekaiku,

So this is lie then right?

>If her Royal Selection begins at this Sanctuary, he will do everything in his power to aid her.

>With renewed determination, and firm resolve, Subaru decided.

>Then, as he was clenching up his fists, behind Subaru, entrusting all his weight onto the bed,

>Yes but also
Again you doing the same thing. Everyone these questions could have been answer directly. You "buts" added nothing to my response. As I thought, theses question revealed that you are way too biased about Rem.

You only accept things that does for Rem or others but you can accept things he does for Emilia. You need to added but every answer that nothing to do with question. It's impossible to have an argument with you in good faith until recognized that. The fact is every answer to my questions is yes.

Subaru loves Emilia and has shown time and time again regardless of what she thinks of him and he has come through for at best of his ability. That's a fact.
>>
>>153354222
>retarded interpretations is fact
>accusing someone of hypocrisy
>posts an thread that one OP talks about how retarded Remfags started shitting on an Emilia thread
>all the retarded discussion
>not proof of your cancerous behaviour.

and look! I can posts shitty waifu war Remfag threads too!
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152128754/#152128754
-
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149415587/#149415587
>>
>>153347514
>-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Remilia babies
Fixed
>>
File: 1465077012311.jpg (114KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465077012311.jpg
114KB, 1334x750px
>>153354568
>Doesn't know a shitposter-kun thread when he sees one
>The discussion dies quickly instead of perpetuating like the examples I listed
>Using the anime-only threads as an example instead of novel readers.

Sure buddy
>>
It's literally impossible for Subaru and Emilia to end up together.

For one, Emilia is a half elf and ages way too slowly compared to a human. Subaru will be dead from old age before Emilia reaches biological adulthood.

On top of that, there's the running theme in the series of maturing. Subaru chose to "love" Emilia on a whim as she was the first girl he met. Every romantic interaction between the two was either nonexistent, forced - like this chapter with the speech and kiss- or just badly developed. Despite his constant memeflirting, it's obvious that he's clinging to her on a subconscious level over his own insecurities. As Subaru realizes that he's living out his delusions by trying to act as the de facto hero and winning the hand of the beautiful princess, he slowly comes to the reality of the situation and begins to mature. This is evidently seen in glimpses throughout the later arcs and will probably surface again near the final arcs.

Of course, he does care for Emilia but not any more than Rem, Ram, the villagers, or any of the friends he's made so far. There's nothing to suggest that he loves Emilia above everyone else in the story.

Ignoring all of this or the fact that the author himself likes to deviate from the cliches of the Isekai series, we can also look into the plot and characters itself to see why Subaru being with Emilia doesnt make sense. Emilia is in line to win the throne - and will most likely win since that's her role - which means she can't marry someone like Subaru - who wants to be her knight. All this points to is Subaru saving Emilia from Satella, helping Emilia win the throne and getting the happy ending for everyone but nothing more.

It's silly to ignore all the aforementioned above and still insist Subaru will win Emilia. Really, his most likely partner is Rem due to how compatible they are and how romantically involved Tappei has written them into the later arcs - romance that is found nowhere with his interactions with Emilia
>>
>>153354657
Atleast she's at her peak to breed with
>reaches biological adulthood
Half Erufus live around 400 years right?
How long do Onis live again?
>>
>>153354654
>b-but this is just one shitposter! it's not the true remfag shitposting!

Get your No True Scotsman bullshit elsewhere
>>
File: 1463709356135.png (42KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
1463709356135.png
42KB, 208x212px
>>153354561
I can't believe what I'm reading right now.

>He chose both of them!
>Stop bloating your answers!
>Stop adding "buts"!
>You're way too biased despite the evidence portrayed!

Also

>So this is lie then right?

No its not a lie, what I did say was that was not his main objective. But rather something he took into serious consideration when saving Sanctuary.
>>
>>153354738
Onis age normally like humans iirc.
>>
File: 1416989451933.gif (679KB, 799x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416989451933.gif
679KB, 799x411px
>>153354657
>Of course, he does care for Emilia but not any more than Rem, Ram, the villagers, or any of the friends he's made so far. There's nothing to suggest that he loves Emilia above everyone else in the story.

This is it, this is the most hilarious denial I will ever see this year, you win.
>>
>>153353376
I agreed. This mostly the fault of Remfags though. They are so buthurt about Rem's situation that they are doing everything the desperately can to downplay the other parting and prop up and minuscule they can about their own pairing even though it is useless. Subaru has already stated he loves both of them and Rem's status has not stop him expressing to Emilia and deepening their relationship as result. Whether it's moving fast or slow is irrelevant it doesn't change his feelings. Let it go and deal with it because this is the reality.

If they stopped being buttblasted and accept things as they come these threads would be a lot better. Let Subaru have his moments others than her.
>>
>>153354738

I don't think their life expectancy is much different since Rem talked about wanting to die before Subaru.
>>
>>153353840
I'm really glad to see these scenes being included in the manga. It's a shame they sucked out most of the greater mystery the series presented in the anime.

I'm actually considering asking Lemonwater to do the Al stories, to see if there are any clues to his true agenda or identity littered in there.
>>
File: wy93wy2t3fex.jpg (95KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
wy93wy2t3fex.jpg
95KB, 684x960px
I like both girls equally
Fight me /a/
>>
>>153353580
Yes they have.

What gonna do, fight me about it? Ignore it? Doesn't matter, Tappei doesn't care what you think happened.
>>
File: 1480231178808.jpg (82KB, 947x528px) Image search: [Google]
1480231178808.jpg
82KB, 947x528px
>emiliafags exist
>>
>>153354845

>I agree, now let me participate in waifu wars anyway
>>
>>153354912
>Yes they have.

Give me evidence of this then? Seriously, if you're gonna claim something. Back. It. Up.
>>
>>153354738
She's like 17 in elf years but 13 mentally.
>>
>>153354899
you must be the undecisive, adulterous type
>>
Can someone summarize Emilia and Subaru's relationship as of now

whos ruining these threads now? remfags or emiliafags?
>>
>>153353837

What he said.>>153353970

If Rem was winning Suabru then would have stopped loving Emilia long ago, but he's still there even in Arc 6. Until Subaru drops herself or Emilia reverse course with him you can fuck off with that nonsense. Sorry but SxE is here for long haul.
>>
>>153354988
I don't need to back it up. Is in the source material go read it yourself. If you don't like it drop the series. Subaru loves Emilia and all actions point to her winning regardless. Tappei doesn't care what you think happened. That is a fact.
>>
>>153354912
Nah, I just want to call out your bullshit. That's all.
>>
File: 91RElKUgb5L._SL1500_.jpg (345KB, 1134x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91RElKUgb5L._SL1500_.jpg
345KB, 1134x1500px
>>153355004
I'm just that type of person, pic related.

>>153355043
Both, fanboys ruin everything.
>>
File: 3Hqn1AHr[1].jpg (83KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
3Hqn1AHr[1].jpg
83KB, 1366x768px
>>153354561
>>153354845
>implying any plan for polygamy will stick
>>
those pairings are boring, what is really interesting is Subaru teaching Ram the joys of being a sexual slave with his dick.
>>
>>153355043
The minority so emiliafags.
>>
File: 4713a6b944-1486757398512.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4713a6b944-1486757398512.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153344454
Just sayin'.
>>
>>153355043

Emiliafags like >>153354832
>>
>>153354845
>hey are so buthurt about Rem's situation that they are doing everything the desperately can to downplay the other parting and prop up and minuscule they can about their own pairing even though it is useless.
Ignoring how ESL you are and unable to string together a coherent thought. Emilia and Subaru's relationship BLOWS. In narrative, self-admitted by Subaru, noticed by Rem, Ram, Otto, even fucking Roswaal and commented on. It sucks, it is written to suck. This chapter? This chapter is From Zero for their relationship i.e. they nuked it and are starting over from nothing, even ground. They were negative before. And after this? It goes basically nowhere. Don't get me wrong, this was exactly what they needed, and this is the first hopeful improvement to the dog turd that is their relationship. But nah, keep trying to suck Emilia's dick and rave about how wonderful her and Subaru's romance is when every piece of narrative that exists says it was pure garbage until this exact moment, and even then it only sets it to zero.
>>
File: 1467196422424.jpg (294KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1467196422424.jpg
294KB, 760x901px
>>153355064
>Suabru then would have stopped loving Emilia long ago, but he's still there even in Arc 6

Have you read arc 6? Its tapering off, Emilia even says its tapering off. Emilia herself even says she has to compete for his affection now.

>>153355083
You have GOT to be fucking kidding me
>>
>>153355043
Some time ago Remfags where moderate, now they're full time shitposters.
>>
>>153355170
If I ruin threads by laughing at your stupidity then I'm doing public service.
>>
>>153355083
>I don't need to back it up

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>153354056
Because their super insecure about their ship. Which is hilarious. They didn't even listen to what Subaru about loving both. He's gonna keep developments with which is present with at the moment. Rem's absence in the story must is really getting to the die hards.
>>
>>153355083
>I don't need to back it up.
You heard it here folks, Emiliafags don't need your 'evidence' or new fangled 'logic' or 'narrative' to back up their stupid points, they just say it and you should bow down to the giant farting noise that is their 'argument'

>Subaru loves Emilia and all actions point to her winning regardless.
Oh god its serious, let me laugh even harder.
>Breaking every promise he ever made to her
Winning
>Abandoning her at the slightest difficulty
Winning
>Barely remembering she's even around 99% of the time
So much Winning it hurts, EMT clearly #1
>>
>>153355274
It means he can't back it up
>>
>>153355132
>Subaru teaching Ram the joys of being a sexual slave with his dick.
She's been there, done that with bigger dicks.
>>
>>153355245

>>If I ruin threads

Would you look at that, you do have self awareness emiliafag.

And no, you're not ruining any remfags dreams because we all know what's happening in general in arcs 5 and 6. This is quite literally the point where their romantic involvement takes a nose dive.
>>
File: 1365014096025.png (202KB, 875x642px) Image search: [Google]
1365014096025.png
202KB, 875x642px
>>153355320
You sure know a lot of things about clowns dick
>>
File: 14928736.png (43KB, 909x351px) Image search: [Google]
14928736.png
43KB, 909x351px
>>153355132
Ram is assumed, not a virgin.

I wish that she found herself a better man though
>>
>>153355324
Nice try cherrypicking what I said but you remain stupid.

alsp
>>
>>153354056
More like
>Half elf chapter
>People start discussing Emilia
>Emiliafag comes in and starts claiming Emilia is perfect, Rem is dead and forgotten and that Emilia will win because he says so and no other reason
>Gets mad when other people don't suck half elf dick and shitposts for literally 2 days straight.
>>
>>153355384

I'm not surprised but it's still gross to me. Roswaal always gave me weird old man vibes.
>>
>>153355447
Pray for Otto and Gaaf
>>
>>153355364
Have you seen his dick? Its fucking massive.
>>
>>153355424
>>Emiliafag comes in and starts claiming Emilia is perfect

No one ever
All started with a single post of someone saying good things about chapter and Emilia and Subaru and then retards derailed it with hurr durr Subaru can't love Emilia
>>
>>153355464
Gaaf is used goods, Mimi got to him. He's marked now and she's going to use her blessing to make Tivey and Hetaro experience the joys of childbirth.
>>
>>153355529
>All started with a single post of someone saying good things about chapter and Emilia

It started with your shitposting, emiliafag

This is why the threads went to shit as of lately.
>>
>tfw I want Emilia to win Subarubowl
>tfw Rem is a qt oni though

Does anyone have young Rem trying to use magic on a log or something
>>
>>153354823
Ah so you agree. Thanks for input!

>>153355181

>Have you read arc 6? Its tapering off, Emilia even says its tapering off. Emilia herself even says she has to compete for his affection now.

That doesn't make any sense. How would she know it's tapering off? Since when does she speak for Subaru's feelings? You are just desperate for anything as validation for a Rem ending aren't you?

I've already bits of Arc 6 and nothing about his feelings changed regarding her and if did wouldn't be coming from a 3rd party. This kind of thing makes these thread bad: agenda driven interpretations.
>>
>>153355529
>Says Subaru and Emilia's shit relationship is super deep and good and just as good as Rem's
>All narrative says the contrary and this is the third time Subaru has tried rebuilding it from nothing
>It still sucks and goes nowhere a year later
>Every side character still giving him shit for it
>So good, such deep, much love
>>
>>153355529
You mean them looking back and pointing to chapters that disprove your argument? Because that's all I've ever seen the Remfags do, while Emiliafags have only ever drawn some ship art and claim it as damning evidence. Apposing opinions aren't "retards derailing the thread".
>>
>>153355579
>b-but no u!

what an intelligent throwback, i'm amazed.
>>
>>153355634
It's not hard to read the archived threads, emiliafag

Why are you so angry when people point out your shipper shitposting?
>>
>>153355384
>>153355447
He's actually giving her mana, but it doesn't mean it doesn't have a sexual connotation

Oni's horn is a literal boner so the clown giving her mana toching her scar it means he basically fingers her almost every day
>>
>>153355602
>This kind of thing makes these thread bad: agenda driven interpretations.
Like your's?
>From Zero was all about Emilia!
>Pretty much every Rem scene is actually about Emilia!
>Subaru loves Emilia so much, please ignore all the times he forgets about her, doesn't believe in her, those don't count because I don't want them to
>Please don't use the narrative to back up your points, because I can't be bothered to use the narrative to back up mine, but maybe if I lie and say I am without talking about any scenes or lines because I'm stupid and lazy you'll stop calling me out on not backing things up
>>
>>153355608
>>Says Subaru and Emilia's shit relationship is super deep and good and just as good as Rem's

Literally no one said that you retard.

>>153355617
>You mean them looking back and pointing to chapters that disprove your argument?

>someone makes a comment on the chapter
>b-but my retarded interpretation is better than yours! accept it as absolute truth!
>>
>>153355722
You literally did, many, many, many, many times. I also remember you saying From Zero was all about Emilia, so you can fuck right off.
>>
Has waifufagging really been this bad on these threads?
>>
>>153355384
Yeah, you get that vibe in the anime too with her cuddled with roswaal while he feeds her mana.
>>
>>153355757
No one talked about Rem in that post you retarded spergfag, kindly kill yourself.
>>
>>153355768
No, but given that last chapter is almost entirely about Subaru reiterating his love to Emilia and kissing her this was unavoidable
>>
>>153355757
Oh my god did someone really say that?
>>
>>153355768

I only started coming here like four days ago when I finished the anime, but I think this really picked up in like the past day or so. Don't really remember it happening at this magnitude before then.
>>
File: 016.jpg (232KB, 1050x1492px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
232KB, 1050x1492px
Random cute page from a doujin after Rem asks if Subaru could love her

Rem: Umm umm it’s okay if you don’t love me yet, and I also know that you can’t forget about Emilia-sama yet, and it might be impossible for you to forget right away, but but but I love Subaru-kun, so if I could have half of Emilia-sama’s….No if I have 1/10th of your love…please…I beg of you.

Subaru: Rem…

Subaru: Thanks…I also…love Rem

Rem: Subaru-kun…!

Subaru: Umm, so do we do first?

Rem: Jeez~ Subaru-kun? You can’t ask a girl about how to go about it, you know?

Rem: I don’t mind seeing Subaru-kun’s slightly troubled face either, but it can’t be helped.
>>
>>153355722
It's amazing how you can use that argument both ways, innit?
>>
>>153355768
No, only for this chapter. It'll die down eventually when Emiliafags get tired of shitposting here.
>>
>>153355768
Not recently. We had a pretty good streak of chill threads with good discussions, it had to end eventually.
>>
>>153355768
Generally no, but when the ESL retard Emiliafag shows up it does, because he's an idiot that reads fanfiction and has the most hilariously inaccurate headcanon I've ever seen.

From Zero was about Emilia and not Subaru or Rem, didn't you know? Emilia has a stronger connection to Satella than Subaru because people call her mean names. Subaru super duper cares about Emilia because he said 'I love Emilia' a few times but commonly breaks the promises she takes very seriously, but you should ignore that because he said 'I love you' guys, its super great and deep. Oh and don't bring up that Witch of Lust thing, Rem appearing there doesn't mean he actually cares, in fact, that scene somehow proves he loves Emilia even more than Rem.

He has said all of the above at one point or another.
>>
>>153355863
Hi you're just in time for a massive wave of shitpost
>>
>>153355768
It was like this when the show was airing and episode 25 aired.

emiliafags are repressed, angry souls
>>
>>153355863
>Rem: Umm umm it’s okay if you don’t love me yet, and I also know that you can’t forget about Emilia-sama yet, and it might be impossible for you to forget right away, but but but I love Subaru-kun, so if I could have half of Emilia-sama’s….No if I could have 1/10th of your love…please…I beg of you.
>Subaru: Umm, so what do we do first?

oops, made a few typos.
>>
>>153355898
>but everything changed when the Emiliafags attacked
>>
File: 1485385649182.png (856KB, 1056x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1485385649182.png
856KB, 1056x1549px
>>153355863
>Typesetter anon isn't here yet.

Thank your translation though, I'll be sure to show it to him when he comes back
>>
>>153355904
>waifu wars have been this bad ?
>b-but Emiliafags I swear

You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>153355936
Thanks for saying the obvious
>>
>>153355904
>>153355898
But surely not all Emiliafags are that bad right?
The only other person I've heard who was a shitter was spfag

I havent been on these threads since like a month after the anime ended
>>
>>153355908
I've been following, but I dislike these type of discussions so I thought I'd add something random
>>
File: CniNXP5[1].jpg (14KB, 266x273px) Image search: [Google]
CniNXP5[1].jpg
14KB, 266x273px
>>153355608
Why can't Subaru just accept that they're not meant to be?
>>
File: 1484102941958.png (338KB, 731x324px) Image search: [Google]
1484102941958.png
338KB, 731x324px
>>153355863
Remon save yourself, this thread is not safe.

Today is not a safe day.
>>
>>153355930
Cute
>>153355936
It's true
It was usually me just shitting up the thread about Rem, funny how times change
>>
>>153355971
Your random post was the most on-topic thing this thread has had. Thank you.
>>
>>153355863

Cute stuff my dude
>>
>>153355956
Like it or not, remfags are the majority of the fanbase on /a/ AND outside this board. When you shitpost hard against the majority opinion, YOU are the shitposter and the one dragging the discussion down.

We've never had such blatant waifufaggotry here until these emilia chapters because guess what? Most of us are either remfags or tolerate rem and subaru because it's who makes up the core of these threads. We dont need to shitfling as a result. Ffs, look at the endless amount of SoL material Tappei has written for rem and subaru.
>>
>>153355867
but that was it, go check it out yourself.
>>
Not that guy but...
>>153355284
>You heard it here folks, Emiliafags don't need your 'evidence' or new fangled 'logic' or 'narrative' to back up their stupid points, they just say it and you should bow down to the giant farting noise that is their 'argument'

So your saying Suabru didn't fall for Emilai. So saying he didn't spend Arc 1 and 2 getting to know her and becoming friends. So your saying that they didn't have a big fight then reconcile afterwards in Arc 3 after his confession and her subsequent admiration and trust. So you're saying he didn't help find the emotional growth strength she need to over her internal issues like Rem did for him and while she slowly began to fall for him.

But your saying he need to back up shit? They are in fucking story your reading you moron! Holy Fuck!

>Breaking every promise he ever made to her
Nice exaggeration idiot. Oh and by the way keeping like that You abut look like a fiool later on.

>Abandoning her at the slightest difficulty

Yes, liek he totally did with Elsa, the dogs or problems with Sancturay. Nevermind that with a little peptalk he went right back in confessed. Nothing else you say matters to that truth. You got problems with that? Go right up speak to Tappei about if you think your right.

>Barely remembering she's even around 99% of the time

I wonder how fees to have been born retarded.
>>
>>153356079
>Like it or not, remfags are the majority of the fanbase on /a/ AND outside this board. When you shitpost hard against the majority opinion, YOU are the shitposter and the one dragging the discussion down.

finally, you're admiting that you're so desesperate for a hugbox and circlejerking that you can't stop shitposting other people.
if you want that reddit is your place.
>>
>>153355324
>
And no, you're not ruining any remfags dreams because we all know what's happening in general in arcs 5 and 6. This is quite literally the point where their romantic involvement takes a nose dive.

Then Remfags here are retarded and haven't actually read the those Arcs. I'm still waiting for part when Subaru stopped long Emilia.
>>
>>153356132
>Not that guy but
It's statistically impossible there are so many Emiliafags in the same thread
>>
File: 1486355560668.jpg (372KB, 1140x998px) Image search: [Google]
1486355560668.jpg
372KB, 1140x998px
post cute photos
of any character
>>
>>153355976
At this point, I might as well go ahead and say the reason Subaru still pursues Emilia is that he doesn't want to break the "Rem's hero" promise and stop being the one that Rem loves, the one who would shamelessly do anything to make Emilia fall for him.

>Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…

I might be wrong though.
>>
File: 1484148387646.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484148387646.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>153356236
>any character
bold
>>
>>153356202
>you're so desesperate for a hugbox and circlejerking that you can't stop shitposting other people

I dont mind opposing opinions but when you're the same autist posting the same bait every single thread and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU REMFAGS LA LA LA LA LA EMT EMT EMT!!" while pretending you're such an expert and everyone against you is a remfag you are by default shitposting and ruining the thread.

This isnt that hard to understand, emiliafag. If you want to shitpost freely, go back to /v/ where your kind belong.
>>
File: 1188489847.jpg (52KB, 923x522px) Image search: [Google]
1188489847.jpg
52KB, 923x522px
>>153356236
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>153356236
>>
File: 1467329022097.png (228KB, 318x322px) Image search: [Google]
1467329022097.png
228KB, 318x322px
>>153356236
>>
>>153356336
>I dont mind opposing opinions but when you're the same autist posting the same bait every single thread

Remfags do this in every. single. thread
repeating the same shitty memes and arguments, you're not any saint either.
>>
>>153356383
>Cute and Strong
How can Reinhardt even compete
>>
File: 1486790793456.gif (1MB, 498x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486790793456.gif
1MB, 498x276px
>>153356236
>>
>>153355768
Only this chapter, but we do get shitposts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6U-IXKpfls

But they were quality shitposts.
>>
>>153355712
>From Zero was all about Emilia!
Nice strawman

>Pretty much every Rem scene is actually about Emilia!
Said no one ever. I rarely even mention Rem.

>Subaru loves Emilia so much, please ignore all the times he forgets about her, doesn't believe in her, those don't count because I don't want them to

Nice bullshit bro.

I can make up stuff too!
>Rem was literally murdering retard suffering from autism and he doesn't really like her. She just clingy puppy turn potato he takes care of sometimes.

>Please don't use the narrative to back up your points, because I can't be bothered to use the narrative to back up mine, but maybe if I lie and say I am without talking about any scenes or lines because I'm stupid and lazy you'll stop calling me out on not backing things up

But I did. You just fucking retard who doesn't care because you have a horn in your mouth. So let's just stop pretending that you care abut any other arguments than you own and go back to shitposting. At least your honest there
>>
File: 1483707417596.png (456KB, 880x794px) Image search: [Google]
1483707417596.png
456KB, 880x794px
>>153356236
>>
File: y5g53qucpoey.jpg (72KB, 755x550px) Image search: [Google]
y5g53qucpoey.jpg
72KB, 755x550px
>>153356236
I like this one a lot. Catfag should totally color it
>>
>>153356437
That was a good vid senpai.
>>
>>153356408
>Remfags do this in every. single. thread

Citing the novel isnt shitposting, emiliafag.

On top of that most of us dont care about the rem shipping because she's by default the most popular girl and loved by the majority of the fanbase which is why most threads with rem posting are fairly good.

Like why cant you see you're ruining the thread discussion with your incessant shitposting? I like how you dont even bother to deny that you shitpost hard because you're so triggered by remfags being the majority.
>>
>>153356437
Reminder Ferrifag spent 5 dollars on this
>>
>>153356437
>Crusch and Felix
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT HAPPENED TO FOURIER
I WANT A THREESOME
>>
File: 59911790_p0 (1).jpg (933KB, 3507x1973px) Image search: [Google]
59911790_p0 (1).jpg
933KB, 3507x1973px
>>153356236
>>
File: 1468206964030.png (986KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468206964030.png
986KB, 1280x720px
>>153356523
He's dead jim
>>
>>153356523
>WHAT HAPPENED TO FOURIER
He died.
>>
>>153356496
It's like going to an Eva thread as a Reifag and bitching about everyone liking Asuka

>"WOW FAGS STOP POSTING ABOUT ASUKA YOU FUCKING SHITPOSTERS LET ME TELL YOU FOR THE 1000TH TIME WHY SHINJI LOVES REI MORE THAN ASUKA BECAUSE MY REASONS ARE BETTER. OH YOU THINK IM SHITPOSTING? WELL FUCK OFF SHITPOSTER REI LITERALLY WON THE SHINJIBOWL AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE SHITPOSTING SO I WIN HAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>153356555
>>153356559
I want to believe that the Cult will ressurect him, Crusch will save him, then he becomes the love interest of Crusch and Felix
>>
>>153355768
Its what happens when hardcore asspained Remfags can't accept that Su6abru loves another person beyond Rem and feverishly tries to deny it. They are super threaten. The more moderate ones don't care have long accept Subaru and Emilia ship exist.

Emilaifags don't this in general though and most couldn't careless about Rem. They certainy didn't go around acting like 5 year olds when has her moments with Subaru.
>>
File: 1461909316637.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461909316637.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>153356592
You didn't even state evidence for your reasons, ergo its shitposting. Citing the novel is shitposting and talking about the ship isn't shitposting in context to the novel with citations to back it up. But you instead insist on a statement or claim and going "EMT!" without backing up your claims or looking at the narrative as a whole. Its one thing to discuss & argue its another to blindly ignore & adhominem
>>
>>153355904
Nobody said that you deluded twat.
>>
>>153356654

Could you learn English before making another post and save everybody the headache?
>>
>>153356654
>>153356680
>>153356686

All within 40 seconds. Nice try ESL
>>
>>153356680
yeah, you're the only special snowflake that reads the novel, no one does better than you, almighty remfag, philosophers must be rejoicing with your autism.
>>
>>153355925
>emiliafags are repressed, angry souls

You mean Remfags. Emiliafags have nothing to be angry about and we don't need to shit another ship out of insecurity. I do enjoy seeing you mad every time Subaru and her have moments though.
>>
File: M-muh ESL boogeyman.png (3KB, 314x112px) Image search: [Google]
M-muh ESL boogeyman.png
3KB, 314x112px
>>153356738

Nice try, retard.
>>
>>153356797
>photoshopping off all the (you)s when you're supposed to leave one there

You can't even shitpost correctly, fuck off already
>>
>>153356743
Then cite the fucking novel

Holy shit its not that hard
>>
>>153356860
>photoshopping

now that's plain retarded shitposting, but nice try, you got nothing to back your bullshit, go fuck off.
>>
>>153356897
But that's what people have been doing, but everytime you came with bullshit rules like.
>N-no! his feelings doesn't count, only his actions matter!
because of course, only matters when it's convenient for you, now stop pretending that no one did that.
>>
>>153356955
>no (you)s in the posts I've highlighted yet he goes ahead and posts a screenshot showing he didnt make all of those posts yet none of them have (you)s

You're really not too bright
>>
>>153355608
>All narrative says the contrary and this is the third time Subaru has tried rebuilding it from nothing

Nice lies.

>It still sucks and goes nowhere a year later
Nope, and just gradual.

>Every side character still giving him shit for it
Except nobody is against it. Crusch, Wilhelm, Julius, Garfiel and Otto all support it.

>So good, such deep, much love
Yeah as deep as RemxSuabru. Wanna fight about?

>>153355976
Because a real relationship are no based what is meant to be, but the two like each other or not. Subaru likes Emilia, Emilia is starting to fall Subaru. You are never getting you fantasy when Rem has all to herself. Suabru himself wll never allow it. Stay mad or depressed.
>>
>>153357044
>Because a real relationship are no based what is meant to be, but the two like each other or not. Subaru likes Emilia, Emilia is starting to fall Subaru. You are never getting you fantasy when Rem has all to herself. Suabru himself wll never allow it. Stay mad or depressed.

Why do you sound so bitter and angry?
>>
>>153357008
Well yeah, that's called a debate and argument. You state your hypethesis and provide evidence, then others correct or counter-argue with that said evidence with evidence which is harder or equivalent in weight.

Because it is true, that Subaru's words don't match his actions and there have been anons who provided evidence for it. Its up to you to counter that with another hypothesis and use counter-evidence against that. But you instead choose to adhominem and no longer cite evidence to counter such arguments and bring up empty claims.
>>
>>153357044
>Except nobody is against it. Crusch, Wilhelm, Julius, Garfiel and Otto all support it.

Give me statements then.
>>
>>153357095
I didn't adhominem anything, all I did was pointing that Subaru don't think that his actions devaluates his feelings and I used this chapter as basis because there Emilia confronts him about that, but since you can't accept it, you go on your way to create bullshit rules and started retarded shit like people is not using the novel because you can't counter the argument itself.
>>
>>153356496
>Citing the novel isnt shitposting, emiliafag.

mentioning true events that you know happend in the novel isnt shitposting, Remfag. You're just retarded.

>On top of that most of us dont care about the rem shipping because she's by default the most popular girl and loved by the majority of the fanbase which is why most threads with rem posting are fairly good.

Says the shitpostings Remfag. In fact a ton of those thread are because anon like you exist in them.

>Like why cant you see you're ruining the thread discussion with your incessant shitposting? I like how you dont even bother to deny that you shitpost hard because you're so triggered by remfags being the majority.

Pot? Meet Kettle. Besides popularity=/=good. Kira Yamato was face of Gundam for a time as was Sasuke Uchiha with Naruto. Both characters were shit and that stop Rem from no less from being shit ether. So fuck off with taht gradeschool logic.
>>
File: 1480877333882.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480877333882.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
>>153357008
>But that's what people have been doing, but everytime you came with bullshit rules like.
>N-no! his feelings doesn't count, only his actions matter!
>because of course, only matters when it's >convenient for you, now stop pretending that no one did that.

Yeah, and we had citations from the novel itself to back it up. To which you said >>153335376 >>153334690

But hey, its what he says about his feeling that matter right?
>>
>>153357044
>Except nobody is against it
This is bull anon. Even Ram gives Subaru tons of shit and has a negative impression about Subaru's love for Rem due to the way he's been memeflirting with Emilia.
>>
>>153357294
You're not welcomed here. I told you why you aren't tolerated well. These threads are majority remfags yet you're crying and bitching that it shouldnt be the case.

Tough fucking luck. Go make an emilia circlejerk thread if you hate the majority opinion here. Cry all you want about these threads being rem circlejerks. It's not our fault you love the shit girl
>>
I'm betting authorities twist the recipients sin to crazy levels. Like Echidna would be obsessed with knowledge but at least she wouldn't devote herself to acquiring it, likewise Minerva would try to heal people but at least she could see the consequences.
>>
File: 1480877399915.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480877399915.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
Why the fuck are you people even talking to this guy after he said >>153355083

At this point people should know that its just straight up bait at this point.
>>
>>153357127
Crusch teases him about it. Then tells him that important he rest so he can get back to her.
Wilhelm tells the Witch Cult members he's not gonna let them stand in the way of a man meeting his love. Julius and Garfiel quickly caught on to how he felt about and the former even berates him making her distressed with his antics at the Royal election meeting Arc 3.

Otto thinks she is wonderful person he can get behind since he has gone similar difficulties to her and has no problem with Subaru loving, just putting her on pedestal she can't live up to.
>>
File: 1469836779582.png (280KB, 410x434px) Image search: [Google]
1469836779582.png
280KB, 410x434px
>>153357550
Can you not fucking read? I said give me statements. Chapter name and number. Now.
>>
>>153357298
That's just how you interpreting Ram's statement. She only one person and she is allowed to have her own opinion. Nobody else cares, and fact you need to bring this up shows how desperate you are validation SxR by discredit SxE. It's not happening, give up already and calm down.
>>
>>153357296
And I had citations to what I said there >>153315222
and I can cite more to as basis to what I claimed about him being aware of his actions

>Subaru: “...I do feel bad about breaking the >promise. That I wanted to keep holding your >hand and
>stay with you until morning was truth.”
>Emilia: “That's not what I asked. —Why did you >break your promise?”
>Subaru: “...I can't say it.”

But no, only they did that, amrite ?
>>
File: 1483852159281.jpg (98KB, 800x787px) Image search: [Google]
1483852159281.jpg
98KB, 800x787px
>>153357589
Why haven't you just left already? >>153357296
clearly fucked you over, and you know that >>153357550 is right, so you just rub your cock over the fact that he quoted memorable lines and not page number and chapter like some fucking essay.
>>
>>153357703
>Subaru: “...I do feel bad about breaking the >promise. That I wanted to keep holding your >hand and
>stay with you until morning was truth.”
>Emilia: “That's not what I asked. —Why did you >break your promise?”
>Subaru: “...I can't say it.”

You've actually fucked yourself over with this statement actually.

Go read Arc 4 Chapter 98 for that counter argument. If he wanted to stay by Emilia's side in the morning, why did he not do so? Why did he fuck off somewhere with Emilia running away?
>>
>>153357703
Yes and those points got counter argued, just look at the replies to that quote.

Look at the insurmountable evidence displaced to counter just that one quote.
>>
>>153357657
>Nobody else cares
Because they don't understand about the whole thing as much as Subaru and Ram do. I mean it's not like everybody needs to have the responsibility to call out Subaru's bullshit. Ram is deeply involved in the matter so of course she feels the need to give Subaru shit and tell him that his love for Emilia is unhealthy.
>>
>>153357804
backpedalling this much ? you have proven wrong on your statement about me not backing my arguments and then you want to argue about ? seriously, just admit it that you're wrong.

And no, this argument does not procceed because my point that Subaru doesn't consider what he did there as devaluation of his feelings for her, in fact, if he had stronger motivations for doing that it just corroborate on what I said.
>>
>>153357903
>hurr people replied to me so they must be right.

And I also counter-argued back, which leads to this retarded discussion.
>>
>>153357928
>>153357703
I'm sorry?
>>153357095

>You state your hypethesis and provide evidence, then others correct or counter-argue with that said evidence with evidence which is harder or equivalent in weight.

>Because it is true, that Subaru's words don't match his actions and there have been anons who provided evidence for it. Its up to you to counter that with another hypothesis and use counter-evidence against that. But you instead choose to adhominem and no longer cite evidence to counter such arguments and bring up empty claims.

I said

>No longer

Which means you had, and stopped doing it. Then pulled out empty claims.
>>
>>153358028
>Which means you had, and stopped doing it. Then pulled out empty claims.

And what Empty claims ? post it, I already backed up my arguments, the discussion moved to retarded >n-no his feelings doesn't count which are just a stupid rule to make your argument convenient.
>>
>>153357990
>hurr people replied to me so they must be right.

I don't think you get the point of what I'm trying to say here. As I said "evidence" as in quotes and citations. Which they did display, in turn which you did not.
>>
>>153358113
>post it and even give new citations
>b-but you not did

Now you're resorting yourself to pure denial, then I have nothing to talk about with you.
>>
Why is this waifufag autist still here arguing with everyone? Holy shit do you want everyone to suck emilia's useless dick or something?
>>
>>153358085
See
>>153340926
>>153341029

Is one I can spot out but I'll pull more if you want.
>>
>>153358195
I said "which in turn" are you unable to understand basic English?

Do you know what "Which in turn" means?
>>
>>153358221
there is other people arguing back, you retard.
>>
>>153358262
And
>>153314798
>>153315309
>>153315383
>>153315038
>>
>>153358262
those are not my posts, at least post something I did really said.
>>
>>153357589
I don't have give fucking statement dumbass. You can watch the anime or read the manga/LN/Wn for them.

Here I will spoonfeeed yu this once. If you too lazy to look it up fuck right off.

Crusch - ep 14
Wilhelm - ep 25
Julius - Truth of Zero ch 7
Garfiel Arc 4 ch 13

And you already know about Otto if you bothered reading up to this point. If you can't look it up despite this then fuck off. I'm not playing your game.
>>
>>153358363
Because you're the only one arguing back, retard. No one wants to see this shitflinging here.
>>
>>153357913
>Because they don't understand about the whole thing as much as Subaru and Ram do.

They do, but nobody cares. Stop making ecuse. If was problem those scenes wouldn't have exist. The only ones who taking issue with are you and some other Remfags who desperate fr validation of their ship.

>I mean it's not like everybody needs to have the responsibility to call out Subaru's bullshit.

Nobody is calling it bullshit because it not bullshit. She has no such position to begin with.

>Ram is deeply involved in the matter so of course she feels the need to give Subaru shit and tell him that his love for Emilia is unhealthy.

No she isn't. SHe doesn't remember Rem and when she did remember Rem, Ram still had no problem Suabru loving Emilia.

The only unhealthy thing going on here is your grasping at straws. Stop projecting on to her, she doesn't care abbot Subaru's love life.
>>
Oh god, how many episodes is it going to take before Subaru reveals his Hax power to the other character.
>>
>>153358390
You know that this is another topic right ? I was talking about Emilia and Subaru acting up as a couple togheter in the future, Subaru loves her, Emilia is starting to show signs of love for him, even wanting to fight for his love in Arc 6.

>[Emilia: If it makes Subaru turn the other way, that just means that I’ll be the one this time to do my best for you to turn my way.

Also, that line from Arc 5 that people keep throwing around pretty much confirm that Subaru will be more prepared to step further in their relationship in the future, so that happening in the future is pretty obvious that I didn't felt to waste my time replying.
>>
>>153358684
He did it before, but they died.
>>
>>153358470
Finally some shit to back it up. But are we to ignore when Wilhelm is concerned about Subaru's relationship with Emilia being a dog? Are we to ignore Gaaf's quote from "World Crumbling" questioning his attachment to Emilia? Are we to ignore Otto's harsh talk to Subaru about not saying that Emilia isn't perfect? Are we to also ignore Petra's insights in arc 6?
>>
>>153358741
>that happening in the future is pretty obvious that I didn't felt to waste my time replying.

the possibility of happening in the future*
>>
>>153358741
I think for the main storyline, it's going to have to be Emilia until the climax. Isn't that where this train is going? Emilia becoming a vessel for the Witch? That's a shit storm I'll see with smiling eyes.
>>
>>153358567
>only one arguing back
This proves how blind you are, if you want to blame someone then at least blame everyone participating in it and fuck off.
>>
>>153358674
>Ram still had no problem Suabru loving Emilia.

You fucking what?

>[Ram: Why are you saying this so suddenly? Did Barusu say something to you?]

>[Rem: No, it’s not that. It’s just, I thought I’d comb Nee-sama’s hair, and so……]

>[Ram: …...Emilia-sama did make her hair long and she does have pretty hair.]

>She easily sees through her intention of covering up her reasons, and then Rem lets out a wry smile.

>Ram responds to the hints of her smile by shaking her head in disappointment.

>[Ram: Rem, you’d of course look cute even with long hair, no doubt about it. It makes me want to pull Barusu and tear him up.]

>[Rem: Nee-sama……]
>>
>>153358804
Yes, there is much possibility of something going wrong with that, this is Re Zero after all, but I still can't make a proper prediction related to the Witch Gene/Satella/Witch of Envy because there some details that I didn't got yet.
But it would be fun if that results in something like Subauron.
>>
>>153358674
>[Emilia: I think that side of Subaru is reeeaaally nice.]
>[Subaru: …….Eh!? Did you just fall in love again!?]
>[Ram: Don’t talk like that with Rem sleeping in front of you, women’s harmful enemy.]
>[Subaru: Women’s harmful enemy, and not women’s enemy!?]
>Subaru switches from low and high pitches with his voice, and Ram snorts her nose as she said “Haa”.
>After that, she stretched her slender legs, and she recklessly tried to kick Subaru off of the dragon carriage’s steps.
>[Subaru: O, He, hey! What are you doing? I’m going to fall!]
>[Ram: Putting aside you falling, you should normally be outside, not inside. Mount the prideful earth dragon, and frantically guarantee our dragon carriage’s safety. Do it, quickly.]

No problems huh?
>>
>>153358684

He can't, and the one time he tried really hard the other person died. I was worried about that too initially.
>>
>>153358763
>Finally some shit to back it up.

Fuck offf. You should known all these already. It simply proves you aren't actually reading the story and just arguing for the sake. Why the hell would I bring it up if didn't happen? Who are to criticize others about what is said, what happened etc when you don't?

>But are we to ignore when Wilhelm is concerned about Subaru's relationship with Emilia being a dog?

He made an off-hand comment standing that he didn't low himself that far. That was it. Why you looking to make more out of what he said to one comment?

>Are we to ignore Gaaf's quote from "World Crumbling" questioning his attachment to Emilia?

No because it doesn't cntradict what he noticed and said earlier.

>Are we to ignore Otto's harsh talk to Subaru about not saying that Emilia isn't perfect

I already mentioned this. Not thinking she is perfect has nothing to do with him loving her. He was simply telling him accept she was perfect that is all.

> Are we to also ignore Petra's insights in arc 6?

You mean the ones your interpreting to fit you agenda like everything else.

Let's get the facts straight her. Subaru loves Emilia, most people know about it eitehr support or indifferent to it. If were not true they would have said what they did. we would not be having this conversation and Arc 3 and 4 wouldn't have happened. No matter what excuse you try to make a Rem only Ending isn't happening.

Deal. With. It.

Or drop the series if your that desperately against it.
>>
>>153358883
How the flying fuck did you get that Ram had a problem SxE form that? She has bias towards her sister but that no way shows she would mad at him for who he picks.

Good lord, you blow up everything into some major development that even remotely Rem related. I can't deal with you.
>>
>>153359257
When the fuck did I say Subaru doesn't love Emilia? What I did say Subaru's love for Emilia is shallow and has not made any progress, as well as his actions not reflecting what he says. Its not "deep" as initially and even now it has been shallow.
>>
>>153358957
>Emilia: I think that side of Subaru is reeeaaally nice.
>Subaru: …….Eh!? Did you just fall in love again!?
>Ram: Don’t talk like that with Rem sleeping in front of you, women’s harmful enemy.

Wow this really makes me want to punch Subaru in the junk real hard. There's literally nothing good coming out of Subaru hooking up with Emilia.
>>
>>153358957

>>153357657
>
That's just how you interpreting Ram's statement. She only one person and she is allowed to have her own opinion. Nobody else cares, and fact you need to bring this up shows how desperate you are validation.

Basically as I said, so what?
>>
>>153359380
>blow up everything into some major development that even remotely Rem related

that's my problem with those discussions as well, I would not mind if people could keep that for themselves and not shoving it on other people's throats, since I know how people here are I try to keep myself low profile.
>>
File: 1470903242986.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470903242986.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>153359257
>Subaru loves Emilia

No shit sherlock, that's pretty fucking obvious. But what people are arguing is that his actions don't reflect his words. He says one thing and does another in regards to Emilia. Which makes it unstable and unhealthy.
>>
>>153358935
I guess, I think I'm convinced with the cult seeking out the witches love, her name being Witch of Envy, and her resemblance with Emilia. On top of that, the nurturing aspects of the Witch when caressing Subaru's heart during RbD/confessions and his love interest is Emilia. For me, it's an open shut case that the Witch will make Emilia a vessel. The question is what would be Subaru's role in the aftermath. Watch something corny happen, like him falling in love with the Witch and having Rem be the one to remind him of who he is.

All we can really say, it's a good set up.
>>
>>153359257
And how can you be so sure that an Emilia ending is the only way to go?
>>
>>153359411

>When the fuck did I say Subaru doesn't love Emilia?

Then stop arguing agiant. Stop making excuse against it. You either for it or you not.

>What I did say Subaru's love for Emilia is shallow and has not made any progress

Which you and some others are to prove he doesn't love her Because somehow Subaru not moving to your standards means that his love is shallow. That height of arrogance and you have no sense of awareness of it or you just a lying Remfag who wants their to sail so badly.

>as well as his actions not reflecting what he says. Its not "deep" as initially and even now it has been shallow.

I don't what the fuck you going on about some vague deepness. Subaru does what he does because he loves as Rem does for him period. These threads would be so much better some of the others weren't making shitty excuses like this where incapable (or unwilling) to grasp the obvious.

You aren't arguing in good faith, your being disingenuous so there no longer any point conversation. Keep believing that Tappei is going to some other route the obvious he's building. You will be the one shock when all your micro excuses fall to pieces.
>>
File: 1476538837601.jpg (37KB, 331x426px) Image search: [Google]
1476538837601.jpg
37KB, 331x426px
>>153359850
Fucking hell arguing with you is exasperating. But fine, have it your way, lets see where this story and your shitty excuses takes us as well.
>>
>>153359257
>>153359730
You have no idea whether or not it's going to be a Rem or Emilia ending. The whole story seems like it will revolve around the climax where Emilia, the Witch, and Subaru will be involved. We don't know if Subaru will have a relationship with the Witch. We don't know if Emilia will be a vessel, if she is, how Subaru will react, We don't know whether Rem will wake up. What if Emilia sacrifices herself to rid herself of the Witch?

The strands of the story are too far apart to come to any conclusions. We just have to wait. What we know is that the author isn't going to waste Rem and the built up love. She's going to be at the climax, no matter what.
>>
>>153359257
> No matter what excuse you try to make a Rem only Ending isn't happening.

But romantically speaking, Rem is going to win. No need to be delusional anon
>>
>>153359581
Pretty much. It's pretty obvious that Tappei didn't intend to be making nearly half the stuff abut Rem into this thing as much as her fanbase on these threads do.

This also goes for Subaru and Emilia developments that they are desperately trying to downplay and when someone or something the story breaks their bubble you get all insecurity as you see her coming out.

I can only imagine the massive meltdown that will happen if Emilia ending happens as it is looking likely to happen here. Until then they going simply try assuage they fears with whatever they can I guess.
>>
File: 1484104900835.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484104900835.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>>153359850
>You to rove Emilia and Subaru's relationship hasn't progressed
>There is a literal line that says their relationship hasn't progressed

Fucking hell anon
>>
>>153360061
If rem ever wakes up it's over for the SubaruXEmillia ship. Everyone knows it.
>>
>>153360085
>Emillia ending looks like it will happen

It might happen if Rem never wakes up. I'l give you that.
>>
>>153360126
Not over, it's gonna be a big plot point for the main story, mark my words.
>>
I know it's difficult but I'd like a somewhat unbiased answer from someone who knows the series well.

Is there any possibility of Subaru being happy at the end of all of this?

If so, how?
>>
>>153360209
Its definitely going to be a big part of the plot alright, when Emilia is no longer the "heroine" once arc 10 hits.
>>
>>153360126
Yeah, that's what everyone should think. But, the author has the Witch, surely to fuck with the audience; like he did in episode 18. We still don't know how he got into this new world or why he has the RbD. Since, it's associated with the wish, I taste tomfoolery at the end.
>>
>>153360209
When that happens he's going to have to choose only 1
>>
>>153360272
inb4 another dual timeline like Haruhi did
>>
>>153359730
I'm not saying it only way it can go, but just as likely as anything else because there build towards it too. Some Remfags don't even want acknowledge that because of bigger advantage Emilia has incomparison to her. That's why they're are betting everything on her waking and thing Tappei will give what they want instead of him doing what he wants.

But really through if Emilia ending or at least them becoming an offical couple once she sorts out her feelings isn't happening Subaru would have met and fallen for her in the first place. The could still end up together he could die later in the end anyway.
>>
With all these waifuwars how come nobody pointed out that Subaru literally plagiarized Rem's speech and gave it to Emilia?
>>
>>153360321
So you're basically saying Emilia has plot immunity when it comes to romance. Plus how is it likely? Are we assuming Subaru will drop Rem and chase Emilia once she wakes up? Are we also to assume that Rem and Subaru somehow separate from each other?
>>
>>153360221
>Is there any possibility of Subaru being happy at the end of all of this?
Maybe through an actual death, feeling that he actually accomplished something in his life; in spite of spending it as a shut-in. You can also believe he'd be happy, after all the shit is over, to just be with someone and have a family; like back in episode 18. (Unless you think it was just him lying to himself, which can't be argued against/for.)
>>
>>153360331
Hey I actually did but it was in the other thread.

>I wonder if everything would have worked more smoothly if Subaru had given the exact "From Zero" speech that Rem made to Emilia instead of plagiarizing Rem's speech and giving Emilia an inferior one.
>>
>>153360331
Why in god's name did he do that anyways? Can't he make his own confession?
>>
>>153360321
>I'm not saying it only way it can go, but just as likely as anything else because there build towards it too.

The most likely chance is that Emilia becomes the Witch of Envy, so what would trigger Envy? How would Satella overtake Emilia as a vessel?
>>
>>153360331
It's known and it's funny.
>>153360426
>can't he make his own
Pretty much. Or he used it because of how great it made him feel about himself. You can't justify anything from it, other than he's unoriginal. What you can, is that Rem's speech had a tremendous impact on him— though even that's a given.
>>
>>153359985
Finally.

>>153360097
It hasn't progressed past what they had in Arc 4. It's not as if they didn't progress before then. It's not because Subaru's feelings have suddenly changed. Even in the that statement you mentioned it states that he's not ready from next step either with her either mentally. That reflect his nervousness about it. That doesn't mean nothing else will happen the story to push it further, which why saying you're just looking for excuses. You're are deluded if think Tappei plans to stop here.
>>
>>153360517
Through her emotion of being envious. Which would mean that Emilia and Subaru probably get super close with each other and the Witch flips a switch.
>>
>>153360126
>>153360061

lmao sure. You keep think that if makes you feel better. Everyone needs their power words and safe spaces I guess.
>>
>>153360517
>How would Emillia turn into the witch of envy?

By being brutally cucked of course. I Honestly don't see any other way. All the false promises from Subaru will be his own downfall.
>>
>>153360586
Unless something drastic happens, this is the most probable case (as of right now).
>>
>>153360533
>You're are deluded if think Tappei plans to stop here.

He isn't planning to stop there, that's not the point of this argument. What I am saying is that it will go in a negative direction, not a positive one, all the signs point to it as well.

>Subaru saying he wants Emilia to fall for him
>Emilia not understanding what love is and getting jealous easily, even with Pete and Fortuna
>The possible foreshadowing with Subaru becoming devoted to Rem
>Emilia literally looking like the Witch of Envy

Now tell me anon, what triggers envy?
>>
wtf i expected a chill travel to another world anime.
>>
>>153360203
It will happens regardless of what happens with Rem because its up to Tappei. He does not care about you personal feelings on the matter.
>>
>>153360586
Roswell and Emilia knows this bruh. That's why Subaru confessed and try to kiss Rem before he did with his precious Emilia-tan
>>
>>153360649
The same goes for Emilia anon, he doesn't care what you think on this matter either.
>>
>>153360662
> kiss Rem
Is that in Arc3 of the novel?
>>
>>153360649
I'm talking about Subaru's feeling obviously. He won't choose one over the other if Rem wakes up as he stated.
>>
>>153360718
WN and LN. After the Whale battle.
>>
>>153360718
Yes Ramonwater has the translation
>>
>>153360592
I mean unless Subaru and Rem proceed to make out in front of Emilia, I doubt Emilia would be feel cucked that much. Emilia has her first kiss with Subaru already so Rem receiving one from Subaru would make everything fair and square. There should be nothing for Emilia to get jealous of.
>>
>>153360789
She gets jealous of the attention he gives potato Rem.
>>
>>153360789
If I recall Subaru is still a virgin right? There's still one thing rem can still take...we just have to wait and see.
>>
>>153360377
No I'm saying that Tappei can choose to develop his relationships however he wants while intertwine with the larger narrative depending what building towards. He not going have Subaru and Emilia go through all this and just leave at that. Subaru has gone this far and he will go further with because he's made a personal commitment to it.

If anyone wants a Rem only ending that is what the AU is for, MU is pretty much Emilia, polygamy or a tragic ending which may or may not incorporate the first two ends.
>>
>>153360789
Emilia complains about Rem and Subaru being too close so we'll see.
>>
>>153360934
Polygamy would be a dumb ending and I don't think he even cares for it since they gutted it from the anime. There's too many unknowns right now, all you can really say is that Rem and Emilia will be involved at the climax. That's all.
>>
>>153360331
Because it's not plagiarization? It's meant to be symbol of his relationship to Rem. He's speech is inspire by it but no less in his own wordsa nd from his own heart.
>>
File: 029.png (1022KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
1022KB, 1920x1400px
>>153356236
>>
>>153360860
Emilia does? I thought she was jealous of Rem when she was still awake, which was stated in the King game chapter I believe. I don't know how Emilia feels about potato Rem and Subaru's act of visiting her room every night.
>>
>>153360517
Emilia and Satella don't seem to have anything to do with beyond maybe bloodline. Furthermore Satella would have to die fro that to happen and with Emilia being incapable with the Witch genes so far it's more like Subaru will become the WoE or some mass of chaos.

Just my two cents on that
>>
I'm just waiting for the next chapter and this happens. Why can't we all be friends?
>>
>>153361092
I was just giving an example of how easy she is to be annoyed with Subaru giving Rem attention; even when she can't move or has no mind, she gets peeved. I don't know about the earlier arcs.
>>
>>153360934
>If anyone wants a Rem only ending that is what the AU is for

Holy fuck not this bullshit again.
>>
>>153361144
>Satella would have to die
>Emilia being incapable with the Witch Genes
Did I miss something? Where the hell is this said
>>
>>153360533
>It hasn't progressed past what they had in Arc 4. It's not as if they didn't progress before then.

Moving goalposts. Why would you assume despite a year of no progress that they would suddenly progress after arc 6?
>>
>>153360934
>If anyone wants a Rem only ending that is what the AU is for

The Rem AU is hardly a happy ending for Subaru and Rem so the true Rem ending can still happen in the MU where Subaru and Rem would enjoy their life WITH everyone they love and cherish as opposed to selfishly abandoning and sacrificing them just to seek some happiness. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
>>153360934
>If anyone wants a Rem only ending that is what the AU

>he actually thinks Tappei wrote the AU so that Emilia can win in the main timeline

This is hilarious
>>
>>153360622
>He isn't planning to stop there, that's not the point of this argument. What I am saying is that it will go in a negative direction, not a positive one, all the signs point to it as well.

S you're just being pedantic and looking for excuses. You know your concern trolling amounts to nothing so why bother?

>Subaru saying he wants Emilia to fall for him
Yes and she slowly doing that. Whether she will full come to love him at the end of story or immediately is not of much relevanance.

>Emilia not understanding what love is and getting jealous easily, even with Pete and Fortuna

Which isn't a problem. Part of her development is coming terms with that. Emilia didn't see Fortuna and Pete as couple at the very least they weren't' an official one.

>The possible foreshadowing with Subaru becoming devoted to Rem

He already devoted to Rem. This simply EMiai speaking about her anxieties, not confirmation.

>Emilia literally looking like the Witch of Envy

She does have the genes so, no?

>Now tell me anon, what triggers envy?

That is not how the Authories work as far as we know. Being prideful or greedy doesn't turn you into a Witch otherwise Priscilla and Anna would be ones already.
>>
>>153360686
I completely agree. He's one pushing these parings to afterall, but some people here don't' accept that. shrug.

>>153360662
No not really. They don't know Subaru's feeling nor do they away understand. That's why Rsowaal lost and Emilia was surprised that Subaru still felt this strongly about her.
>>
>>153360726
I don't think he will choose even when she does. If Rem return to normal at one point he will still go with original idea of polygamy. Unless either girl decides to break it off.
>>
>>153361431
How is this looking for excuses?

How did you think Subaru's authority activated?
Why are the Witches personalities revolved around their sins?

If her development is to come into term with that then why has there been no progress on that front?

Why have Emilia become a vessel not to mention possessed early on in the story? As well as have a look-alike?

Why cause Emilia not to understand what love is or what types of love are in the story and foreshadow Emilia being forced to compete with Subaru's affection?

and if we are going to delve into the untranslated spoiler territory

Why would you make Emilia's vision of impending disaster about a girl she has never seen awake waking up?
>>
File: asshole.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>153361202
>>153361357
>>153361425

They got happily married, fucked and had kids. Isn't that what you want or you this guy?
>>
>>153361541
What are you going on about? Subaru's love for Rem was why he lost? Emilia was surprised that Subaru loves Rem?

Are we reading the same series?
>>
>>153361541
>shrug.

Oh fuck no. Its you isn't it? there is only one person who types like this.
>>
File: 1486573304497.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486573304497.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>>153360331
Or the fact that Subaru kissed a 13 year old
>>
>>153356415
Less conditional immortality. Also by not drowning.
>>
>>153361646
I haven't been a part of any of these discussions but I personally really hope that Satella isn't Emilia or Rem.

I also ship Satella x Subaru, and Otto x Ram, so I suppose I should just shut up and keep my head down, but I also wanted to throw the whole "Subaru primarily chasing aftr Emilia because of her resemblance to Satella" theory out into the discussion because I like it.
>>
>>153361646
>Why would you make Emilia's vision of impending disaster about a girl she has never seen awake waking up?

Not that I care about the rest of this argument, but that's not really what the vision shows.
>>
>>153361646
>How did you think Subaru's authority activated?

He needs have an authority begin with.

>Why are the Witches personalities revolved around their sins?

Because their genes make that way. Echidna told Subaru she did use to be a human girl. Furthermore what happened with Satella and Pete debunk this notion. You have physically have the genes.

>If her development is to come into term with that then why has there been no progress on that front?

Because like everything in this up to now it will come when does. Why do think Suabru still doesn't know why he his here, why we don't know who or what AI is. Tappei gets to things when he feels it's time not when you demand it.

>Why have Emilia become a vessel not to mention possessed early on in the story? As well as have a look-alike?

Because Satella did not become the WoE by being possessed. SHe became by taking the witch genes which she proved to be incapable with.

>Why cause Emilia not to understand what love is or what types of love are in the story and foreshadow Emilia being forced to compete with Subaru's affection?

Because she doesn't have compete with anybody. Subaru isn't leaving her as far as himself is concerned.

>
and if we are going to delve into the untranslated spoiler territory

>Why would you make Emilia's vision of impending disaster about a girl she has never seen awake waking up?

This visions were vague we don't know anything about them. Don't treat your personal speculations as facts or confirmations.
>>
>>153361709
Except that everything including their family and the memories they've spent together might all get reset after Subaru dies of old age and returns all the way back to his checkpoint. And as mentioned, the AU doesn't sound that happy and heartwarming since both Subaru and Rem still have bunch of issues and complexities they need to deal with. So the most ideal ending will be everyone surviving and enjoying their happiness together.
>>
>>153361709
You do know that Rem AU is considered a bad end right?

They may have been happily marries but Rem's decisions was not something pleasant. Its an AU as it branches through different decisions pivoting decisions that heavily impact the story. Ruling a character out because of an AU is like ruling out Emilia winning the king candidacy because of the Echidna AU.
>>
>>153342606
The shop owner was EXPLICITLY referring to Reinhard.
Reinhard tried to go there to cure his mother's illness.
It got mentioned in Arc 5 as well.
>>
>>153361750
I guess you haven't finished Arc 4. You will understand when Emilia speaks to Roswaal later on and his reaction to what Subaru did which went beyond his expectations where he thought he understood Subaru.

Rem had nothing to do with it. Stop making everything about here. This Re:Zero not Rem:Zero.
>>
>>153361850
Who?>>153361892

>>153361892
Who is 107 years old with a body of 18 year old.
>>
>>153362111
****************and the mind of a 7 year old
>>
File: 1469124063948.jpg (405KB, 1060x988px) Image search: [Google]
1469124063948.jpg
405KB, 1060x988px
>>153362070
Oh you're talking about that scene. The one where she says that Subaru said to Emilia the opposite of what Roswaal predicted SUbaru telling Emilia she is the ideal girl with no flaws which Roswaal needed to hear. How does that prove your statement?
>>
>>153362111
Either you're spfag or his entourage of former circlejerkers. As those are the only people that has done it ever on these threads.
>>
Everyone is flinging shit in a waifu war.

Meanwhile I just want Satella to die a horrible death so that the world can finally be free again.
>>
>>153361996
>>153362014
Bad ending or not. The point was display something that couldn't happen in MU as it is. It's same with Echidna AU which doesn't have Emilia wining the throne yet anyway. It's just shows Subaru going about in a much faster, but self-destructive manner. It's still a valid ending. He wouldn't write that and even put into the LN if he planned on a Rem only ending in the MU.
>>
File: 1468915351559.png (13KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468915351559.png
13KB, 438x499px
>>153362263
>It's same with Echidna AU which doesn't have Emilia wining the throne yet anyway

Are you listening to yourself?
>>
>>153362253
It's been going on for 8 fucking hours now
>>
>>153362362
I guess that means Emilia and Subaru have been fucking for the past 7 hours and 59 minutes
>>
>>153362196
Because shows what Roswaal thought of him and why he shocked when defy. Isn't it obvious? Basically just others say thing about him or another person doesn't mean they are right. Subaru has also misunderstood others too whom he thought he knew like Rem. If can accept that, then can accept this. Be consistent about it.

You're denial of this would be just another desperate thinly veil attempt to validate Rem wining.
>>
>>153362289
Emilia. Doesn't. Win. The. Throne. In. The. AU.

So this statement is absolutely pointless, better question do understand what you're saying?
>>
>>153360331
We mentioned it. He also did it badly and was just throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks because he fucked up, had no excuse, and was taken by surprise by Emilia because he doesn't understand shit about her. It'd be like if Rem gave the From Zero speech but almost everything was off mark and she was talking to a child.
>>
>>153362362
Yeah, it's tried but unavoidable. Way too many people are high stung about this particularity Remfans who just won't let things go and accept them as they are.
>>
>>153362263
>The point was display something that couldn't happen in MU

The Echidna If has Subaru caring about potato Rem even after he becomes a husk. Does it mean Subaru'll no longer love Rem in the MU?
>>
>>153362448
>Because shows what Roswaal thought of him and why he shocked when defy. Isn't it obvious? Basically just others say thing about him or another person doesn't mean they are right.
He was right. Otto beats the shit out of Subaru to make him understand why he was being an idiot. The clown's interpretation is 100% accurate to a Subaru that never receives any additional outside help, which was the goal of clown's plotting.

>B-b-but see in this speech he brought up flaws after Otto beat the crap out of him and told him to accept Emilia as a flawed and scared girl and to stop putting her on a pedestal like he'd done for the entire rest of the novel, including directly stating that. But since he said it now, lets pretend like he was always that way because it makes me look right and lets ignore that Otto had to smack him around and tell him to stop being an idiot.
>>
>>153362253
>>153362362

It's just one dedicated emilia autist.

Poor thing
>>
>>153362605
>Is literally the only retard arguing this
>Gee shucks I sure tried to stop, but its so much easier for 10 other people to stop responding than just 1, I can't figure out why this is going on, it just can't be helped I guess.
>>
>>153362772
He's a mentally ill waifufag. Don't expect him to be reasonable.
>>
>>153362605
>particularity Remfans who just won't let things go and accept them as they are.
>From Zero is about Emilia
>Subaru didn't try and copy From Zero here
>Subaru didn't get any help from Rem
>Subaru didn't get any help from Otto
>Just accept these simple facts guys, EMT is perfect and #1 and her relationship with Subaru has been great since arc 1 and definitely better than Rem's. Sorry these are just facts, you would know this if you read this special version of Re: Zero that only exists in my head where all those bits shitting on Subaru and Emilia's relationship don't exist and Emilia is magically a better character who understands the deep complexities of love and its so good you guys.
>>
>>153362733
>He was right. Otto beats the shit out of Subaru to make him understand why he was being an idiot. The clown's interpretation is 100% accurate to a Subaru that never receives any additional outside help, which was the goal of clown's plotting.

Then I guess Subaru was 100% right about Rem too then. Everyone's impression are always correct nobody ever misunderstands or changes. Got ya.
>>
>>153347379
This is even creepy.
>>
>>153362739
They aren't the ones who butthurt abut this chapter and are desperate to discredit completion though.

Re:Zero fans are not a hivemind and everyone doesn't care whether your stupid potato ends up with neet or not. Deal with it.
>>
>>153355722
>Literally no one said that you retard.

>>153357044
>Yeah as deep as RemxSuabru. Wanna fight about?

>Emiliafags are literally this fucking stupid
>>
File: 1483928810650.jpg (2MB, 1653x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1483928810650.jpg
2MB, 1653x1771px
I'm going to bed
When I wake up this shitflinging war better be over
>>
File: 1479031539913.gif (965KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479031539913.gif
965KB, 245x200px
>>153363216
>They

It's literally just you. The same autistic writing, grammar structure and insults.

I'm impressed anyone is as autistic as you are to keep arguing for their waifu through logical fallacy and denial yet here you are lowering the bar.
>>
>>153356220
And that none of them just so happen to be able to post within 40 seconds of each other, all of them are ESL and make the same common spelling and grammatical mistakes in every post.

Really makes one's brain tremble
>>
>>153363216
>stupid potato

someone's salty
>>
>>153362772
Those 10 people are retards to begin with who can't accept other people opinions beyond and just shut up already. I swear these people would be picking fights with Tappei other obsession with the potato. I'm not certainly going to cuddle them in their circeljerk. No wonder these threads get shit by other anime fans.
>>
>>153362841
Not a nice thing to say about yourself Remfag.
>>
>>153363365
He thinks we can't read timestamps or notice general trends in his simple autistic writing.

Look at him just going >>153363405 this autist just never wants to relent. One has to wonder what drives this mentally ill waifufag to shit up a thread for so long.
>>
>>153363099
>Everyone's impression are always correct nobody ever misunderstands or changes.
Says no one ever. Subaru is frequently wrong. The post you are replying LITERALLY SAYS SUBARU IS WRONG AND AN IDIOT AND OTTO HAS TO PUSH HIS FUCKING SHIT IN TO MAKE HIM STOP.

Roswaal is right in this instance because, shockingly, Roswaal is fucking right. The narrative says so. Subaru has to scold himself after he can't say anything back to Otto for his retardation. He has the run through the woods kicking the shit out of himself because after talking with Roswaal he realized that his attitude towards Emilia was more deplorable than the clown's. That is fact. Period. But you're going to ignore that because you're a stupid shit and claim Subaru had Emilia figured out 100% and their relationship is great and has always been great, when the opposite is proven true literally in this chapter, and that's ignoring the countless others where it is mentioned.
>>
>>153363348
>It's literally just you

Sure if makes you sleep at night. Emilia ain't the one potatoed and Tappei gives no fucks. There is reality.

>I'm impressed anyone is as autistic as you are to keep arguing for their waifu through logical fallacy and denial yet here you are lowering the bar.

Not as impressive as Remfag having no reading comprehension and the memory and brain power of a goldfish.
>>
>>153363405
>I swear these people would be picking fights with Tappei other obsession with the potato.
I don't need to, Tappei has my back 100% on this shit. All the side stories, all the MU stories, all AU stories, all the QAs support my position and not your's.

Also
>Yeah, I could end this argument I keep claiming I'm trying to end by just shutting up because its literally just me here, but those 10 people should all shut up instead and let me suck Emilia's dick and claim From Zero is about her and that potato is dead and Emilia is the only endgame and no other characters matter and they should just accept this blatant bullshit because its totally my headcanon opinion and no matter how much the narrative proves my snowflake headcanon wrong they can't say anything about it because god its just my opinon. I mean, I don't respect their opinion or interpretations of events and shout that mine is the only correct one and keep saying Tappei agrees with me despite never, ever, ever posting anything he says in my defense, nor do I quote the text or reference any scenes, but those Remfags are the ones who can't accept other opinions.
>>
>>153363562
>>153363678

>Tappei gives no fucks

>He believes Tappei is keeping Rem in a coma for Emilia's benefit

It's the little things that you post that make me laugh, ESL-kun.

I recommend developing a split personality so that your obvious samefagging and emiliaposting doesn't become so obvious. "Remfag" "potato" and stupid insults like "brain power of a goldfish" make it too obvious that it's you. You should have the necessary amount of autism to argue as two different people to be honest.
>>
>>153363678
Also,
>Other shitty thread dies
>New thread is made specifically to stop arguing about this shit
>Retard immediately drags it over here as his first post and continues to shitpost for another 8 hours solid.
>Continues to reply to posts in the old thread in the new thread
>Its REMFAGS FAULT GUYS
>>
>>153363539
You stupid fucking bitch.

THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT WAS THAT SUBARU TO JUST IDEALIZED EMILIA. HE REALIZED IN THIS CONVERSATION THAT WAS GETTING IN HIS WAY OF HELPING HER AND TELLING HER WHAT SHE NEEDED TO HEAR. HE STOPPED THAT DECIDED TO BE STRICT WITH HER FOR HER OWN SAKE AND EXCEPT HER FLAWS BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER FOR HERSELF REGARDLESS. IF HE COULDN'T DO THAT HEN ROSWAAL WAS RIGHT.

That was whole fucking point of that conversation. He grew past seeing her as some selfless goddess. Unlike Roswaal himself he change himself for better to support Emilia and not simply covert her. So no he was wrong. You can't even understand basic development and reflection. All you understand is potato waifu. Talking with you so fucking infuriating.

Jesus Christ I'm out. Stay stupid then. Keep trying to make everything about Rem you gonna when she wakes up nothing happens beynd teh status quo and Subaru doesn't magically drop Emilia to forfill you fantasies. I will be there laughing at you hard.
>>
>>153364001
Im screencapping this for future reference ESL-kun

Don't kill yourself when the blue potato wins
>>
>>153364001
>Jesus Christ I'm out.
I'll bet, ESL-kun, I'll fucking bet. Let's see how long it takes for your autism to compel you to make another retarded post.
>>
>>153364001
>change himself
He. Did. Not. So now you're not only ignoring Rem and that fact that he flat out stole From Zero, and is venting his opinions to Emilia because Rem gave him the template, which is explicitly called out in the narration, you are also ignoring Otto, who literally beat into Subaru's head that he was being wrong headed about this. There was a whole chapter about it, it was kind of a big deal, but nah, you think Subaru's words this chapter came from the ether, he pulled them out of thin air because we wuvs Emilia so, so much. He changed himself with no support or help from those around him, 100% all him. Roswaal is not wrong, without Otto, Subaru would not do that, Roswaal, like Subaru himself is ignoring Otto here, he doesn't think him a factor in the slightest and that was both their fucking mistakes.
>>
>>153363678
>I don't need to, Tappei has my back 100% on this shit. All the side stories, all the MU stories, all AU stories, all the QAs support my position and not your's

Nope. Most of stories don't even feature any lovely moments between Rem just ones posted here. She only one AU about her. Q&As do nothing of the sort just give off-hand comments The MU has more Emilia who happens to be the author's favorite who will continue grow her relationship with out series because this Subaru and her. Doesn't matter what you delusional brain says. Tappei 100% got MY back on this.
>>
>>153364114
Exactly within the post timer.
>>153364200

I thought you were 'out'? Not going to reply to me anymore? You're at bad at keeping your word as Subaru is to keeping his to Emilia. Not that I'm in any way surprised.
>>
>>153364046
Do it. Subaru has drop her right then and there and never comeback.

Otherwise eat shit and be branded a moron for denying the obvious and jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>153364303
>Do it. Subaru has drop her right then and there and never comeback.
Moving the goalposts already? Scared?
>you gonna when she wakes up nothing happens beynd teh status quo and Subaru doesn't magically drop Emilia to forfill you fantasies.
>It's gonna go back to the status quo guys, wait I mean shit, there isn't a status quo for it to go back to, so let me just try and drop this and hope no one notices. Yeah, what if I say I only claimed that Subaru would drop Emilia immediately, maybe they won't notice the other dumb shit I said literally 45 seconds ago. Genius ESL-kun, you got this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>153364273
>You're as bad at keeping your word as Subaru is to keeping his to Emilia
>>
>>153364160
The end of Arc 4 disagrees Subaru was successful and got everything he wanted because he learned from Otto's advice which had a huge develpment which lead rebutting Roswaal who defend himself against her argument. That is what happened and not your fanfiction and was proven to be the right choice.
>>
>>153353376
>>
>>153364428
>See Otto totally influenced Subaru and made Roswaal's prediction wrong
>I know that's exactly what you said in your post, and what I kept denying in the last 3 posts I made, but now that I've said it I'm right and you're wrong even though I just reiterated what you said. When you said it, its fanfiction, when I said it, its unshakable canon.

You are literally this fucking stupid. I am screencapping this one too.
>>
>>153364428
>which had a huge develpment which lead rebutting Roswaal who defend

which had a huge effect on her which led Emilia rebutting Roswaal who couldn't defend himself against that.
>>
File: 14838701.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
14838701.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>153364273
>You're at bad at keeping your word as Subaru is to keeping his to Emilia. Not that I'm in any way surprised.

Oh fuck
>>
File: 1404439242101.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1404439242101.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>153364273
>You're at bad at keeping your word as Subaru is to keeping his to Emilia. Not that I'm in any way surprised.
Absolutely BTFO
>>
>>153364428
>>153364544
Did you just samefag yourself to 'correct' an incoherent babbling statement... with an equally incoherent babbling statement?
>>
File: 1463753431257.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1463753431257.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>153364273
>>
>>153364597
>>153364568
>>153364420
Calm down guys, its how he thinks you're supposed to show love and devotion
>>
>>153364505
Go ahead. My point was the Otto give him some perspective, Subaru took in that in mind when he spoke with her. They became closer because of it, and he then successful solved the issue in that Arc helped grow Emilia as leader by installing her confidence and earned his position as her Knight.

Otto giving some advice is just part, it means nothing if doesn't Subaru accept it and change himself. Like has done everything since to this world. So no Roswaal got proven wrong. Subaru can love Emilia flaws and all nor is he afarid to tell her that to her face if helps her. This something Rem would except of him too even if just clumsy about it. That's what happened I don't care about your alternate version where he didn't.
>>
>>153364568
>>153364597
>>153364613

I guess ya'll fucking idiots then. Can't what for next couple chapters when get BTFO by Subaru and Tappei.
>>
>>153364905
Didn't you say that last time with with Subaru not loving Rem? Or "You will love Emilia in arc 4"? Or "Subaru confessed to Emilia because he loves her, no strings attached"?
>>
>>153364821
You literally never brought up Otto and repeatedly said Subaru did it all by himself out of love for Emilia before I called you out on your absolute fucking bullshit. And even then only because you keep claiming you never look down on other characters despite constantly ignoring what Rem has done and shockingly you do it to literally every character, this time ignoring Otto until it is thrown in your fucking face. At which point I would suppose anyone would get full of all the crow they're eating and need to stop.
>>
>>153364821
>That's what happened I don't care about your alternate version where he didn't.
You mean the version you just repeated when they said Roswaal gets proven wrong because of Otto's influence on Subaru and that his impression was 100% spot on because he ignores Otto? And that Subaru didn't do it all by himself like you claimed earlier? Its nice of you to claim you never said that when you did loudly, proudly and often and then just kind of silently drop it and agree with the other guy while claiming your still disagreeing with him and hope nobody notices you changed your tune.
>>
>>153365015
I'm still waiting for his arc 3 claim that From Zero was about Emilia, but we might've missed the bus on that, not sure.
>>
>>153365015
That and

>Subaru moved on from Rem
>Subaru and Emilia are a couple now
>Carmilla's scene was just dicksucking
>Emilia is much better compared to her arc 1 counterpart in the later arcs
>>
File: spegulus.png (472KB, 537x1050px) Image search: [Google]
spegulus.png
472KB, 537x1050px
>>
>>153365292
>Emilia is much better compared to her arc 1 counterpart in the later arcs
Actually I think she's better in arc 1 and in later arcs. She for some reason goes to shit in arcs 2-4 and then after that seems to start picking up again as the more interesting character she was in arc 1. Its really weird, since there wasn't any particular reason for her to fall flat like that.
>>
File: 1476216337190.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476216337190.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>153365332
kek
>>
>>153365015
I never said any of that you insecure shitposter. I do care that you are a stupid moron I don't care what you think about Emilia and I don't care what you think I feel about Rem. I'm almost hoping she dies or alone at this point for all the BS you and the retard on here have been spreading. It would poetic justice at this point since your such asinine intolerable tunnel driven fucks.

>>153365220
Yes I sure totally said. No fuck twit, "From Zero" was about Subaru hence the fucking title. His feeling about Emilia and Rem where part of his stand up again. If you don't believe that then your blood idiot too.
>>
>>153365359
I think Rem is a shit character now, was better in Arc 2 when she killing Subaru instead of being a love starved dog.
>>
>>153365498
>If you don't believe that then your blood idiot too.
I believe that, its you who doesn't. You argued for literally hours about the point that Emilia was directly responsible for From Zero and that it was about fixing Subaru's relationship with Emilia and not about Rem expressing her feelings and trying to fix Subaru. This is another fine example of 'maybe if I just start saying I didn't say it and deny my previous stupid position then people will forget I ever said my stupid position'

You want me to drop it? Apologize. Say you were wrong, From Zero was about Subaru and Rem and that your stupid bullshit how Emilia was most affected by it and the most important part of it was the result of you being a dumb fucking shit.

Same with the above argument regarding Otto. Now that you've been literally brow beaten into admitting that Otto actually fucking did something you don't get to just pretend your previous stupid shit never happened. If you say something along the lines of 'Oh, now I see what you were saying and yes Otto did something' or 'I apologize for marginalizing characters and claiming they didn't do things they did' then I have nothing particularly left to argue.
>>
ESL-kun sure did mean it when he said "I'm out," huh?
>>
>>153365546
Man, these are some saucy comments and not just hilariously massive anal pain. Keep 'em coming, maybe call her a stupid potato a few more times to really get me hard.
>>
>>153365682
As much as Subaru means 'Okay Emilia, I promise'
>>
File: 1483976541449.jpg (810KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483976541449.jpg
810KB, 1600x2000px
Post your Rems to ward off esl
>>
>>153365895
>>
File: 1486804738195.png (741KB, 1280x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486804738195.png
741KB, 1280x590px
>>153365895
Am I doing this right?
>>
File: C3gpunbUoAQMM4S.jpg (93KB, 723x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C3gpunbUoAQMM4S.jpg
93KB, 723x1199px
>>153365919
>>153365982
I hope you are prepared
>>
File: F0ck the Pete.jpg (430KB, 912x912px) Image search: [Google]
F0ck the Pete.jpg
430KB, 912x912px
>>153365919
>>153365982
Looks fine to me
>>
Is Roswaal a member of the witch cult? A bishop perhaps? Still on Arc 4, just finished Chapter 14
>>
You should have saved this discussion until arc 5 when he apparently first mentions that their relationship is going nowhere. No need to blow your load this early.
>>
>>153365919
>>153365982
DELET
>>
File: Clown Cannon.png (700KB, 726x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Clown Cannon.png
700KB, 726x1057px
>>153366100
No. He'd smell if he was and Rem is sort of unnerved by him for different reasons. She was willing to beat Subaru to death for smelling like one and talking to Ram, how mad do you think she'd get if a Witch Cult member was fucking her sister regularly with a clown cannon?
>>
>>153366131
Since when does ESL-kun care about what's actually written?
>>
>>153366144
What the hell was that black tome he was holding so sincerely?
>>
>>153366185
Oh that's something far more twisted anon

He isn't in the Witch Cult in a sense. But that's all I'll say.
>>
>>153366185
Its a Gospel, but its better than the ones the Witch Cult has. The Witch Cult seemingly stole the ability to make them from their original creator.
>>
>>153366252
>>153366267
Makes my brain tremble, thanks.
>>
File: 1486086005731.jpg (53KB, 311x426px) Image search: [Google]
1486086005731.jpg
53KB, 311x426px
>>153365982
I'm still very much upset that this exists. The author better repent for his sins.
>>
File: C2qncrTXcAIv98v.jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C2qncrTXcAIv98v.jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
>>153366409
Repentance in progress, possibly.
>>
>>153366484
I liked his style, and I think he put some thought into this, he was just using his doujin powers for evil. So maybe I'll give him a shot if he delivers.
>>
Chapter 16 arc 4 sucks
>>
>>153366763
Oh the Subaru backstory chapter. Yeah, it kinda does but at least it has some decent stuff in it and a bit of foreshadowing.
>>
File: 1471903640639.jpg (123KB, 417x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471903640639.jpg
123KB, 417x423px
Good morning bros. Is everything... okay now?
>>
>>153367235
Nothing will ever be okay
>>
>>153367235
They went at it for like 20 hours. They're probably fucking sleeping.
>>
>>153367235
I can't wait for the rabbits chapter so that ESL can strangle multiple threads in succession with incoherent emiliafagging again.
>>
File: 1465689826697.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
1465689826697.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
>>153367235
Arguing with that guy was tiresome. Denial after denial, redirect after redirect. Nonsensical excuse after nonsensical excuse.

It was like talking to a babbling madman.
>>
>>153367386
>rabbits chapter leads to emiliafagging
The fuck? How does that happen
>>
That was honestly insane.
>>
>>153367444
I mean the one coming up where they fight the rabbits. Emilia does things in it.
>>
>>153367235
We have to wait for arc 5 ore the end of arc 4 for the supposed transformation and the chapter where apparently its going to be the "turning point of how we view everything".

>>153367444
Emilia becomes useful
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 4.jpg (110KB, 1281x953px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 4.jpg
110KB, 1281x953px
Ferri can freely hug Crusch-sama.
>>
>>153355863
I remember that in this doujin Rem turns out more abusive than expected
>>
>>153367444
Emilia takes the trials in for herself and helps to ward off the assrabbits attacking Sanctuary. I believe. Its also when Emilia confronts Roswaal and Echidna?

So basically its the "The damsel in distress is no longer quite the damsel in distress" chapter.
>>
>>153367562
Well its about time. Its not like she hasn't been the second strongest member of the faction for the entire series or anything.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 36 Censored.jpg (465KB, 964x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 36 Censored.jpg
465KB, 964x1360px
Freely hug Crusch-sama
>>
Am I the only one who feels more stupid after having watched this show?
>>
>>153367493
Yeah she emotionally takes advantage of him after his arc 3 fight with Emilia, makes him dependent on her, and convinces him to give up on everything.
It's basically the fake Rem Camilla chapter except it's real Rem.
>>
File: 1462993778922.png (13KB, 414x279px) Image search: [Google]
1462993778922.png
13KB, 414x279px
>>153367596
The problem is she goes back to that role once arc 5 happens
>>
File: ReZero Photo 18.jpg (95KB, 1199x605px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero Photo 18.jpg
95KB, 1199x605px
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
>>153367450
Why does he show up in a few select chapters like this one anyways? Only for him to deny what happened in the previous chapters?

We haven't seen him for a good 90 chapters or so then suddenly he comes up and shits the discussion.
>>
>>153367716
Well Emilia got mentioned, so obviously he has to show up to let everyone know how much better and more important she is than every other character in the work.

>>153367637
God dammit Emilia. Can we just make her actually 7-year old Emilia again?
>>
File: ReZero Photo 19.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero Photo 19.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
Good thing that everything is okay now
>>
>>153367764
I actually want to see the Emilia in the side-stories to be the Emilia we get, the one where she distracts Rem during the birthday party. Generic, but at least she was enjoyable.
>>
File: C08UgDKUkAAaWie.jpg (184KB, 700x914px) Image search: [Google]
C08UgDKUkAAaWie.jpg
184KB, 700x914px
>>153367706
I feel like I have surprisingly more picture of Subaru being a furry than what's reasonable
>>
>>153367813
Oh god I remember this from the preview
How does something this insane even enter one's mind
>>
File: Rambling.png (1MB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Rambling.png
1MB, 1050x1400px
Does anyone here have the Q&A or whatever that stated that Emilia will stop being the heroine in arc 10 or something like that? It feels weird that he'd talk about a spoiler like that openly.

Also holy shit, the waifu wars lasted forever this time.
>>
File: 1450603775745.png (139KB, 858x299px) Image search: [Google]
1450603775745.png
139KB, 858x299px
>>153367235
It went on for hours Ferrifag.
Fucking hours.
I actually lost braincells and had a migraine arguing with that guy.
>>
>>153367764
>Well Emilia got mentioned, so obviously he has to show up to let everyone know how much better and more important she is than every other character in the work.
Don't forget that while this is merely his opinion and he respects all opinions, if you disagree you're a fucking cancerous Remfag who can't read and how dare you have an opinion that differs from his. Totally respect all opinions though, his are just objectively right and you can't argue with them.
>>
File: ReZero_05_2[1].jpg (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero_05_2[1].jpg
296KB, 1280x720px
>>153357044
>Yeah as deep as RemxSuabru. Wanna fight about?
You know, if you want to troll and elicit genuine anger you shouldn't make such a fool of yourself with blatantly false statement like this

>Because a real relationship are no based what is meant to be, but the two like each other or not.
Do you realize that's the point? If they can't come to like each other that way enough it means that they're not meant to be

>Subaru likes Emilia
You know, the argument here is that he lacks conviction about it beyond claims

>Emilia is starting to fall Subaru.
Yes and shit will hit the fan because of this as Emilia is rather jealous

>You are never getting you fantasy when Rem has all to herself.
I'm almost willing to bet about this

>Suabru himself wll never allow it.
Nee-sama won't ever hallow him to get both either

>Stay mad or depressed
So much for "just arguing"
>>
File: Ferri X Petelgeuse.png (535KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ferri X Petelgeuse.png
535KB, 1024x768px
>>153367867

It spawned weird things
>>
>>153367895
Days actually at this point including the last thread.

>>153367885
Its somewhat of a conjecture, I'm not sure how seriously I'd take it. Basically it assumes that he said in a QA around arc 4 that Emilia would be the heroine for 6 more arcs. But then in a later QA said there would be 11 arcs because one got added. Now if you take both this statements as true and there wasn't any change to the first, this would be Emilia would no longer be heroine in arc 11. Buuuuuuuuut, he could just be saying shit or the first statement is no longer really valid, who knows, its a bit weird.
>>
File: adulterous.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adulterous.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out
>>
>>153367885
>Q: What do you think of this situation where Rem’s popularity has ended up becoming higher than Emilia’s?
>A: After this there are six arcs remaining where Emilia-tan will continue to be the heroine but, is there a problem somehow?

I don't have the date but this was said during arc 4. With a series of 11 confirmed arcs. I'll sift through his Ask FM to find the exact question, I believe it should be there. But here is the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx
>>
>>153367895

Now you must rest
>>
File: Fixing glasses.jpg (53KB, 576x331px) Image search: [Google]
Fixing glasses.jpg
53KB, 576x331px
>>153367841

That's not a furry
>>
>>153367970
>You know, the argument here is that he lacks conviction about it beyond claims

Man, it would have helped his speech if he mentioned important events with Emilia. He can't mention their very first meeting, but saying he will never leave her after she gave him that lap pillow would have counted for something
>>
>>153367992
Man, fuck me, I made so many errors there I'm starting to sound like ESL-kun. I should probably sleep.
>>
>>153360085
>It's pretty obvious that Tappei didn't intend to be making nearly half the stuff abut Rem into this thing as much as her fanbase on these threads do.
Lol seeing this in face of the Q&As really hurts my head
>>
File: C3bNHCpUYAEYTrE.jpg (47KB, 450x527px) Image search: [Google]
C3bNHCpUYAEYTrE.jpg
47KB, 450x527px
>>153368090
Same difference
>>
File: Felix 341.jpg (95KB, 701x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Felix 341.jpg
95KB, 701x1200px
Ferri deserves only happiness. Happiness with Crusch-sama.
>>
>>153368096
>but saying he will never leave her after she gave him that lap pillow would have counted for something
>Yes Emilia, I will never leave your side because you let me rest my head on your heavenly thighs
I can see this going well.

I understand that there was more significance there with calming him down and giving him peace, but he really can't explain very well why he was so freaked out either. Actually, why hasn't he tried explaining where he's from? Its obviously not unheard of, and he can clearly be vague about it or talk about certain parts of it. I think that might lend credibility to him being so terribly alone and afraid, since its more understandable there. Right now I think most people assume he's just kind of weird and random. Roswaal probably knows more because he's a fuck, but obviously he's not gonna say anything.
>>
File: 14345678652.jpg (33KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
14345678652.jpg
33KB, 760x428px
>>153367235
It was so painful I actually missed you for a moment. You of all people.
>>
File: Furry.jpg (159KB, 680x890px) Image search: [Google]
Furry.jpg
159KB, 680x890px
>>153368160
>>
>>153368123
Just trying to parse that sentence really hurts my head.

I can't believe he tries to claim there's a bunch of Emiliafags when they all talk exactly like that.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 14.png (79KB, 370x222px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 14.png
79KB, 370x222px
>>153368195

Nice
>>
>>153367764
At least they're revamping her relationship with Subaru in the LNs. Or that's what I've been hearing.
>>
>>153356484

But it's kinda colored already
>>
>>153368278
Might be part of the reason she seems better in some of the short stories.
>>
>>153368005
Fuck his Ask FM only dates back answers a year back.
>>
>>153368480
No need to anon its on the nip wiki page

>What do you think of the situation that Rem is more popular than Emilia?
>There is still chapter 6 that Emilia Tanaka continues heroin, but is there something wrong? (June 02, 2014 13: 13: 00 GMT)

http://rezero.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/askまとめ ロズワール・ラム・レム
>>
>>153368605
So if you track that it really is during arc 4. Before Chapter 101 of arc 4 to be exact. Unless the date on the WN page is lying to me.
>>
File: Badges.jpg (186KB, 1054x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Badges.jpg
186KB, 1054x1080px
>>
>>153368755
Where? How?
>>
>>153368789

Badges
>>
>>153355712
>>153355757
>>153355904
>>From Zero was all about Emilia
I hate to defend him but now that the thread is autosaging anyway
I can't find him saying that. I remember something along those lines but I can't find it
>>
File: Ferri keychain.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ferri keychain.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>153368812
I remember it explicitly too as one of the anons argued that

>If were going that direction it that would make Roswaal the greatest matchmaker in the world

Or something like that.
>>
File: Cutest keychain.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest keychain.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>153368867
Thanks anon I found it

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151371592/#151437761

Fucking hell, that was some time ago.
>>
>>153366484
>leglock

He might be forgiven
>>
>>153368904
Also I recall him arguing this some threads ago as well, he would not shut up about it. He claimed that even before chapter 79. That is what I know for sure.
>>
>>153355953
>Rem.. You're seriously the best girl
was this part of the writer's plan?
>>
File: 1473828464343.png (48KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1473828464343.png
48KB, 333x286px
>>153368904
Christ he even talks the same from chapters ago as well.
>>
File: 1464205302335.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464205302335.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>153368904
Its literally the same fucking guy

Good god
>>
>>153368904
>The moment when the thread got derailed

You can even spot the exact moment where that happens.
>>
>>153367386
>m-muh ESL boogeyman

stop with this retardation, I already told you multiple times in multiple threads before that are you calling different people the same, yet you still lump all of them togheter because you're braindead retard that needs to blame one people instead of everyone involved in the discussion because of course this will includes the Remfags as well, now fuck off.
>>
File: 1480256368804.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480256368804.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
>>153368904
ITS HIM
THIS IS THE GUY
>>
File: 1.jpg (390KB, 1280x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
390KB, 1280x1805px
>>153368904
>I actually glanced over the thumbnails of the later pages at some point. It pretty much ends the same way it does in the show. She smiles at Subaru when he calls her name, and the Witch Cult immediately twists her head and breaks her neck. She dies in Subaru's arms.
>Take that as you will.

Wew. Whoever that anon is. It was on point with what actually happened when that dojuin got released.
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (97KB, 585x358px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
97KB, 585x358px
How about we don't make a new thread until a new chapter is out, huh? No point in making another one while there's nothing to discuss.
>>
>>153369511
This is what I was saying thousand times before, but faggots keep ignoring it.
>>
>>153369511
Well we tried saging this but then we had this shitter >>153348492 jump in
>>
File: 2.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>153369511
I couldn't help it

I just had to correct false statements
>>
>>153369511
Like that would stop the dedicated shitposters.
>>
>>153369565
Fuck off, multiple people kept bumping it you retard, even Remfags keep ignoring this rule for a while.
>>
>>153369511
Hope Summaryanon delivers today
>>
>>153369615
Yeah, this thread got overtaken by shitposters then Emiliafag. After that there were no breaks on that ride.

It was close to page 10 too until the Emiliafag showed up and brought his lunacy to this thread.
>>
File: C4JZ6OBUkAIGRCh.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4JZ6OBUkAIGRCh.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>153369629
Working on it between procrastinating on a minor assignment and trying to fix this disaster of a sleep schedule, I have no idea what the probabilities are sitting at today, or what hours constitute today.
>>
>>153369710
People kept bumping it even when this guy appeared >>153346471 when people already agreed to end this thread in the other thread but look! there is several posts after that, fuck off to reddit with your waifu war bullshit shitter.
>>
>>153369813
You do know you just quoted the guy who calls Re:Zero reddit:zero right?
>>
>>153369785
Anon that's not healthy. Thank you for the translation but you should be concerned about your well being my good man.
>>
>>153369858
Yes, I quoted him because when he appeared when people had already agreed to end this thread in that other thread, he is just bullshitting to blame everything in Emiliafags because his waifu war bullshit just like >>153369565
>>153368224
>>
File: ReZero Keychains 2.jpg (100KB, 1421x768px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero Keychains 2.jpg
100KB, 1421x768px
I want this Crusch Camp keychain
>>
>>153369785
Thanks for putting in the work for translation. They really are a godsend.

>>153369813
Fuck off didn't you say you were leaving or something? Plus didn't you see those several replies after that? Most were shitposts.
>>
>>153369956
I'm not the same fucking guy you braindead retard, and my point is that the people who continued to bump this thread is several other retards that are ignoring the rule, not your muh Emiliafags bullshit.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 5.jpg (1MB, 710x987px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 5.jpg
1MB, 710x987px
So much negativity, only Ferri and Crusch-sama can drive the negativity away
>>
File: latest[1].png (331KB, 900x784px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
331KB, 900x784px
>>153370034
>the rule
what
>>
File: 1486595059347.png (585KB, 718x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486595059347.png
585KB, 718x802px
>>153370034
>No the same guy
>While blatantly typing exactly like him
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 27.png (42KB, 1088x989px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 27.png
42KB, 1088x989px
I want Nobby here again
>>
>>153370159
>I-I will claim a retarded assumption that he type just the same, that will show him!

fuck off.
>>
>>153370216
Well even then, how convenient of you to act so offended and mad when I quoted this >>153348492 guy specifically. Why are you taking it so personally?
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 21.png (273KB, 835x678px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 21.png
273KB, 835x678px
Nobby's Ferri and Crusch-sama are great
>>
>>153370257
Because you keep posting this retardation since several threads before, you are told how wrong this bullshit is yet keep just to have someone to blame for everything, and even retarded photoshop logic like >>153356860
>>
File: come on.png (6KB, 886x81px) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
6KB, 886x81px
>>153370316
>photoshop logic

You need to stop. Also that's not even me you're posting about.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 46 Censored.jpg (2MB, 2117x2822px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 46 Censored.jpg
2MB, 2117x2822px
>>
>>153370390
Then stop it as well.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 42 Censored.png (173KB, 1118x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 42 Censored.png
173KB, 1118x1273px
>>
>>153370428
DELET
Crusch-sama is for gentle loving sex.
>>
File: 1468906804769.png (484KB, 660x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468906804769.png
484KB, 660x700px
>>153370419
Stop what?
>>
>>153370477

Crusch-sama can sometimes be a little rough on Ferri. Not too much though.
>>
>>153370478
Your photoshop logic obviously whatever the fuck that means
>>
>>153370499
Where would a pure-minded maiden like Crusch-sama learn such things though.
>>
>>153370478
This retarded ESL/Emiliafag assumption/guessing game to blame everything in one person when they are different people and there are different people sustaining those waifu war shitty discussions on both sides.
>>
>>153369953
I want to crush crusch' pussy.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 45.png (372KB, 893x388px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 45.png
372KB, 893x388px
>>153370539

Crusch-sama can throw her purity away when she's in bed with Ferri
>>
>>153370540
Wait what? So you're saying this entire fiasco is my fault now?
>>
>>153370575
>heart-shaped pupils
What a slut.
>>
>>153370591
No, I'm saying that you're using shitty assumptions to blame people like you did with that guy.
>>
File: Crusch X Ferris.jpg (178KB, 850x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch X Ferris.jpg
178KB, 850x1043px
>>153370597

No. Pure.
Thread posts: 561
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.