[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mousou Telepath 149.png (400KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
Mousou Telepath 149.png
400KB, 640x958px
Oh look a real conversation.
>>
File: Mousou Telepath 150.png (419KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
Mousou Telepath 150.png
419KB, 640x958px
Followed by heartbreak.
>>
>>153329731

Poor croissant.
>>
>>153329810
Yeah sometimes your emotions just go to less then happy places, no thing wrong or to feel ashamed about.
>>
>>153329731
Why hasn't she cut her baguettes if she got rejected?
>>
>>153329731
Please don't cry Mana.
>>
>>153329731
>its wrong to even have negative thoughts
Do all elevens think like this?
>>
>>153331914
It;s not wrong to have negative thoughts, but it is a whole nother thing if someone can hear those thoughts.
I mean what would you do if someone could hear all the dark thoughts you have in your mind.
>>
>>153329731
Is that Akira's girlfriend listening in? But it looks like s/he's wearing a tie, not a ribbon...
>>
>>153329731
Mana stop!
She keeps self destructing
>>
>>153331980
I think the logic is that it's "wrong" to have selfish impulses (thoughts).
>>
>>153332598
I am not sure that is really the point, it seems more like her trying to make excuses for that.
I mean it would come across a bit weird if she said fuck you I don't care if you hear me thinking bad about you.
I mean she has every right to do so, but it would strain their relationship more.
>>
Why doesn't Ayako just date Toda and dump him or something so that he has to fall back on Mana? It should be especially clear to her that he won't change his way of thinking unless she does something herself.
>>
>>153332743
Because that's manipulative and not something Nakano would ever do
>>
>>153332804
I mean, it wouldn't be THAT bad. She would simultaneously get him to stop obsessing over her and help him recognize Mana as someone he can always count on. Plus it would open up for more DORAMA if she ends up actually liking him or really pisses him off by initiating the breakup.

Seeing her not utilize her power at all is getting old. Even with Mana being aware the only thing she does is one way communication with her.

I know the whole point is basically the Mob way of thinking "I shouldn't abuse these powers just because I'm lucky enough to have them", but they're constantly on and interfere with her life. Even being desensitized is hardly an excuse because she clearly feels empathy and sympathy.
>>
>>153333042
Because at this point, Mana would be in on it and neither party would feel good about it. Nobody settles for second best if it means utilizing falsified feelings, and I doubt Toda would enjoy the relationship as previously shown considering how lusty he is albeit discretely.

It would just be a shitshow for everyone involved in their circle of friends, especially Mana and Toda.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.